[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are trannies expert? I didn't know they were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1317.jpg (65KB, 650x672px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1317.jpg
65KB, 650x672px
Forensic anthropologists state that the skull is the most dimorphic part of the human body and here we have a bunch of retarded faggots who claim that this is not true and that forensic anthropologists are mistaken and full of shit. Are you fucking kidding me? Scientists say that the skull is the most dimorphic part and a bunch of uneducated, ignorant autogynephiles say this is not true. Unbelieavable
>>
>>7479141
>Forensic anthropologists

isn't that just a synonym for autogynephile?
>>
>Forensic anthropologists state that the skull is the most dimorphic part of the human body

??? That doesn't say that though. It says that one of the areas that is a great candidate for determining sex is that area. It also says that its dependent upon the similar population studied.

Coimbra and Granada are particular regions and cultures/populations. It says in both of these populations the splanchocranium region is most dimorphic. There is even an addendum at the end of the passage that says "however these functions must be used within similar populations to those studied".

There are other great candidates too, like the hips, shoulder width, rib cage volume, etc

You are pathetic as fuck. You should actually learn reading comprehension.
>>
>>7479141
Didn't they give you a three day ban for spam yesterday?

So you really want to get Banned for evasion?
>>
>>7479227
evasion extends it to a week right?
>>
>>7479244
To semi forever actually.

He has to appeal to be let back in once caught for it.
>>
>>7479141
>tfw skull autist is back
>>
File: IMG_1318.jpg (89KB, 660x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1318.jpg
89KB, 660x864px
>>7479199
You don't understand shit, you freak. Of course there are many other dimorphic traits, duh, but, realistically, in social interactions, what is the first and most distinguishing body parts that people are gonna see? You idiot
>>
>>7479199
So, you are saying the skull is not dimorphic and rib cage, hips etc are more important. How come they created FFS if men and women have the same skull, in your words?
>>
Neat
>>
>>7479304
>>7479450
>>7479749

this is literally all the same fag as confirmed by the "posters count"

So fking pathetic.
>>
>>7479197
Kek
>>
oh look its this meme
>>
>Are trannies expert? I didn't know they were

sounds like something my doctor would say.
>>
>>7479197
You're thinking of computer programmer.
>>
There's this thing called "hair" that covers up the skull such that you typically don't notice what shape it is. So fuck of cissy
>>
Any examples of women with prominent cranial vaults?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.