[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many faggots lisp? It is so annoying, especially I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: faggule poirot.jpg (7KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
faggule poirot.jpg
7KB, 219x230px
Why do so many faggots lisp? It is so annoying, especially I've you know they didn't lisp before they came out.

Why? When did this start? Why is it so popular?

You lispers do realise that every sane human thinks you're cringy, annoying and self-centered as fuck right?
>>
pls tell me why they do this
>>
is it some kind of gay secret ?
>>
>>7478876
http://www.medicaldaily.com/why-do-gay-men-lisp-documentary-asks-there-really-answer-310690

You could have easily googled this.
>>
>>7478876
Learned behavior from consuming too much faggy media is my guess.
>>
>>7478876
because they are crazy smart
>>
>>7478876
Go away OP the gay boi voice is cute
>>
>>7478876
I'd like to go all "You have internalized homophobia.. bla bla" tumblr shit on you but honestly..

it's not a trend you dumb fag, a genuine lisp is something a lot of people just can't avoid. It isn't some inside joke between fags like "lmao I love annoying other people with my lisp huehuehue" why are you even so bothered, stop being such a faggot about it. I bet you at most come into frequent contact with 2 people with an annoying lisp.

tl;dr shut the fuck up who cares, I wish I had lisp and was constantly speaking around you just so you'll hang yourself
>>
>>7478876

if you're talking about gay guys who talk like women usually it is because they were raised by their grandma or someshit and they never had masculine role models.

stuttering is a different thing.
>>
>>7478876
its an easy way to find eachother
>>
increase in dick entry in their mouth caused the lisps
>>
>>7478876
lisp bugs the crap out of me too, but its one of the less cringy ways to figure out whos who right off the bat. guess its just another way to act feminine also, which i dont understand. if the point of being gay is liking guys who like guys, then why do so many act feminine? personally, im into men, not boys who act like girls, but actual real men.
>>
>>7480925
Sure you like actual real men, but that doesn't mean that you don't want to be the girl in the relationship.

If anything, wanting to be with a real men should also include wanting to be the girl. Wouldn't want to diminish your man's manliness, would you?
>>
>>7478876
There are books dedicated to this topic. Go read em and get back to us with your findings.
>>
>>7480571
My dad was raised by his grandma. Has some femininity but no lisp.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.