[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any Australian here that is willing to give me some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: map.png (9KB, 283x222px) Image search: [Google]
map.png
9KB, 283x222px
Is there any Australian here that is willing to give me some HRT? I am willing to pay.

I don't trust the postal system after buying Hormones overseas.

I bought hormones at QHI and they were shipped on November 4th, but they never arrived.
They would have been scanned when they entered Australia, and I would have been notified about them, but that hasn't happened.
I contacted QHI and they said it takes a while for their packages to be delivered to Australia.

I have money I can give you, I just need 3 Months worth.

I would do it legally but it's really complicated for me right now.
>>
>>7474996
> Asking 4chan for things to inject into your bloodstream
I SEE NO WAY THIS COULD GO WRONG

nah jk I know this some some of that famous Ausie shitposting.
>>
>>7475688
Nah, completely serious.
>>
>>7474996
ah im in WA and have never had a problem ordering my cypro and estrofem from inhouse pharmacy, never tried QHI cause i thought that site was mostly for people in the UK.

That sucks that you never got your meds, maybe try contacting them again and ask them to re-ship? they should do it for free, i know ihp say they will reship or refund if it doesn't arrive 2 weeks after the eta
>>
Assuming that you're not underage and depending on what state you're from, you can go to a gender clinic and acquire hormones pretty easily. The process might be different in other states, but in Queensland, I only needed a referral from a GP to go to the gender clinic.

Hormones are covered by the PBS and you'll only need to pay around $10.40 for a box of E and a bottle of Spiro.
>>
>>7475688
only retards inject
>>
I asked Emily from /mtfg/, but she can't help you, but maybe a friend of her can.

>>7475939
>>7475940
>>7475943
>>7475944
>>7475957

Or maybe you can just try and order again. Sometimes packets get lost, but that shouldn't be the norm. Maybe you should order smaller amounts even if it means higher hipping costs.
>>
>>7474996

Hakea (at) memeware.net

I'm a broke ass uni student, so I can't sell it for any less than I paid for it, unless you have an exceptionally moving story.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.