[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we convince truscum ftms that pregnancy is a gift and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3094.gif (1MB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3094.gif
1MB, 500x363px
How do we convince truscum ftms that pregnancy is a gift and not a sign of femininity?
>>
>>7474461
try posting this thread again without the trip/namefagging
>>
>>7474461
Not trying to be combative, but how is that not the most dysphoric thing a man could do?

I can't even think of something a transwoman could do that would equate.
>>
File: 394058.png (3MB, 1504x1496px) Image search: [Google]
394058.png
3MB, 1504x1496px
>>7474461
Why are all of your posts based around stupid gimmicks?
>>
>>7474461
Meh, they could say the same about cock + balls
>>
>>7475195
This. I would literally cut my uterus out myself if I got pregnant. Fortunately I like girls and don't have to worry about it.
>>
Fuck that to hell, I'm straight and I still get pregnancy nightmares and end up beating up my abdomen out of panic.

How could I be pregnant if I only have sex with girls? Brain doesn't care, Brain wants Uterus to die.
>>
>>7475195
So many gay men wish for the ability to get pregnant. Also, a rapidly increasing number of ftms have been giving birth according to news sources, including "straight" ftms with biological female partners.

>>7475252
>>7475451
Well this is brutality if I've ever seen it. Just get an abortion.
>>
>>7474461
You can't and that's a good thing too because it's gross just like oliver
>a rapidly increasing number of ftms have been giving birth
So? They're gross too and not really trans
>according to news sources
Oh so that last statement means nothing then?
>>
File: IMG_3060.jpg (144KB, 750x706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3060.jpg
144KB, 750x706px
>>7477349
Ftmg is still projecting their insecurity on Oliver? When will you give it up already?
>>
>>7477377
Oliver is fucking cute. I wouldn't want to look that fem, but he pulls it off, so more power to him.
>>
>>7475195
It is a very dysphoric thing to do, yes. But when you have a cis male or female partner who can't have children and an intent to commit your life for living as a family, it's an option. In a country like mine where adoption is not really possible and using a surrogate mother is illegal, it may be the best option available. Not an easy road but not necessarily horrible either. Depends a lot on what aspects of gender you find the most important.
>>
>>7477377
Eh to be fair I don't really give a shit about Oliver either way I just wanted to remind everyone what a creepy stalker you are
>>
>>7475451
... are you ok, dude?
>>
>>7477471
Saving photos from someone's public social profiles =/= stalking.
>>
even if i were a cis girl, why would i go through 9 months of nausea, decreased mobility, and pain, only for it to end in me literally being torn a new one, and me having to take care of a child i dont want for 18+ years
>>
>>7474461
Get of our board tumblr filth. Im MtF and thats sound disgusting af. Men shouldnt get babies and if they do they will forever be female and a mother just like MtFs who get someone else pregnant you will forever be a dad and a man.
>>
>>7479338
Yeah I'll be fine after hysto. I can't complain.
>>
File: 148932842.jpg (8KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
148932842.jpg
8KB, 262x193px
>ywn have a handsome mpreg ftm husband

y liv
>>
File: 1422240643060.gif (760KB, 259x214px) Image search: [Google]
1422240643060.gif
760KB, 259x214px
>>7474461
>>
>>7482193
The sad truth.

Unless I can give birth myself I would never consider myself the mother (well with exception of adopting) but you get it.
I can't just imagine myself using my semen somehow to impregnate anything.
Maybe it's because I'm hetero to begin with and I don't think I could impregnate a man to begin with...

I'm 100% sure hetero FtM think the same even if one day I ended in a relationship with one as my husband none of us would want to have a baby by him being impregnated with my seed.
>>
>>7482983
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3804052/Transgender-man-gives-birth-baby-falling-pregnant-transgender-woman.html
>>
>>7483173
How neither of them died of dysphoria yet?
>>
File: IMG_3096.jpg (72KB, 615x1118px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3096.jpg
72KB, 615x1118px
>>7483282
I dunno. Google "pregnant transman". Some are so proud of themselves that they spam pics of their 3rd trimester bellies all over the internet, and even go to the press.

Transmen tend to be the biggest attention whores about their pregnancies, even more than cis women. Even though I the point of this thread is to discourage ftms from being dysphoric about pregnancy I believe passing your bump off as a regular beer belly is less embarrassing. No one really cares that you're pregnant and will probably think you're a freak if you broadcast it imo.
>>
>>7474461
>why don't these trans men want to do the single most female thing possible that no man can ever do
I fucking wonder.
Take your weird mpreg fetish back to /d/ and fap there, not here.
>>
>>7483719
You'd be surprised how many ftms have pregnancy fetishes, including the "I'd rip my uterus out" types. Secretly they fantasize about being pregnant, they just don't want anyone to see them that way (social dysphoria).

I only talk about pregnancy out of jealousy tbqh, not necessarily fetishization. I would love to my pregnant but my XY chromosomes gyped me.
>>
>>7483753
Stop projecting your obsession then.
'Even the ones who say they'd hate it secretly love it'

Arrogant fucker, you're an mtf why do you think you can talk for ftms?
>>
>>7483768
Because I know some ftms personally and they've admitted that when the subject came up.

I don't know if you've ever seen a "post gender/sexuality + fetishes" threads but more than half the ftms on this board claim a pregnancy fetish as well.

I am entitled to my pregnancy obsession just like you're entitled to be a whiny cunt. :^)

Just let me knock you up once and let me know what it's like ok?
>>
>>7483791
>because anecdotes anecdotes anecdotes
I'm sure there's mtfs who get off on the idea of makin women pregnant but I'm never gonna say 'well obviously all mtfs get off on being dads'

Also
>getting pregnant
>ever
Would rather fuckin not thanks

Also disagreeing, with you speaking for an entire group doesn't make me a whiny cunt protips.
>>
File: IMG_3036.jpg (42KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3036.jpg
42KB, 250x375px
>>7483811
>Would rather fuckin not thanks

That's probably because you know you're too ugly and retarded to make an attractive and healthy baby.

Just wait until Oliver and I have our gorgeous Aryan baby, you'll kill yourself out of jealousy.
>>
>>7483824
You know what, if Oliver starts hormones, gets rid of the weird nose ring, and stops puckering his lips, he'll be very fuckable.

Also, Fiona, you're an arrogant hon.
>>
>>7484658
He says hes on hormones. Idk if he is but his voice sounds different.
>>
>>7474461
Why are you posting with a trip? Literally nobody cares about you. You're a nobody. You're cringe.
>>
>>7484658
>calls people hons without knowing what they look like
LOLILOLOL

>>7484988
Clearly you care enough to respond to my thread idiot
>>
lol @ this thread.

I actually do agree that transsexual in the absence of physical dysphoria makes no sense, and I've had enough dysphoria to remove my boobs and be on testosterone for like 8 years, but for some reason I give few fucks about PIV or pregnancy. Guess I'm an incomplete tran. Or a very confused, yet contented lady.
>>
>>7477468
Pretty much this. If you've a good support system, and is otherwise mentally healthy, it can be an option. If I feel dysphoric about 90% of my body, everything's equally a big deal, but the better your transition goes, you're likely to end up with less prominent dysphoria, IME, if that makes any sense.

I used to be equally dysphoric about appearance, voice, uterus, and length. Voice and appearance chilled tf down when my coworkers started gendering me properly, uterus was a problem until i started testo. I still have a uterus, my voice haven't dropped yet, I'll never be more than 165cm, but it's not as big a deal because 1) I know people will still respect me despite that, 2) I know I'm on the right path, 3) I've fixed other, more pressing causes for dysphoria (name, my looks, my styling).

With that said, I'd have a hundered abortions before I'd ever get pregnant.
>>
>>7474461
How do you convince MtF's that having a beard is a gift and not a sign of masculinity?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.