[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I getting too old to be cute?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 26

File: 1470956019906.jpg (57KB, 480x835px) Image search: [Google]
1470956019906.jpg
57KB, 480x835px
20 year old femboy here, not on titty skittles. I look fine now but i'm afraid in a few years minimum i'm going to start getting all wrinkled up and looking like manly man. I just started feeling cute last year, I don't want to lose it so soon. I'm okay with looking manly later but I want to look cute until i'm like 25. Any examples of 20+ femboys who are still qt?
>>
>>7474191

Depends on skin and your hairline mostly. I'm 21 and I am in the same exact position, but if you don't go norwood 2 and don't have dry skin then you are safe.

But I am prematurely greying really quick from my genetics. I'm going to be half silver half jet black hair soon. Hair is thick so I won't bald anytime soon and hairline is NW1 but mature, but going grey is making me a bit wistful about my mortality.

Watch the hairline and go on propecia the second you start thinning beyond your mature hairline. Use lotion. Shave shave shave. Lasting up to 30 is very possible. I expect to look young in 10 years and old in 20. Understand that your prime is a one time thing, and don't just use your appearance as your identity. Have hobbies and a dream so when you end up looking like patton Kurt Eichenwald in 30 years you can enjoy your later years too. Besides your libido will be so much lower even 10 years from now and by 50 sex will be boring and irrelevant to you (mostly)
>>
>>7474236

Sorry,

*patton Oswalt or Kurt eichenwald

Aka the average yucky 50 year old man
>>
>>7474236

And don't start propecia early. If you use it before your bald you may bald earlier which sucks. Just keep watching and be proactive. Lose your hair and you can opt for a hair system or transplant.
>>
>>7474236
My skin and hair are fine I guess, i'm starting a better skin care regimen soon so hopefully it stays that way. I look a few years younger than my age like maybe 15 or 16 so i'm really hoping i'll look young throughout my 20's. I'm just afraid I'll start aging hardcore out of nowhere.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>>7474191
>Any examples of 20+ femboys who are still qt?
Yea but they pop pills Blockers and stuff
>>
>>7474351

You will be fine. I'm older than you but probably look younger lol, I could pass for 13 or 14. One time I told someone I just had a birthday (middle aged guy) and he said "lemme guess.... 14!" Unironically. Told him 20 and he turned red

Did wonders for my ego
>>
>>7474451

One last tip, take pictures of your hairline with hair forward and pulled back from every angle once every 6 months. You have no idea how many men don't notice their hairline going to he'll until they're already in need of transplants. In 6 months your hairline can go back, or your vertex can thin, not enough for anyone to notice without photographic proof. Unless you have really aggressive balding but that usually starts well before you hit 20, more like 16 to 19.

In fact, post your hairline and I can literally tell you where you stand now. I have been obsessing over hairlines for like 3 months from my OCD and I am now qualified to tell you how concerned you should be at the moment. But don't poet your face, that would be retarded since this is still 4chan and there are some weirdos on here even if it has become an anonymous version of reddit.
>>
>>7474564

*don't post

Posting your face on 4chan ever is a bit dumb
>>
File: hairline.jpg (601KB, 865x720px) Image search: [Google]
hairline.jpg
601KB, 865x720px
>>7474564
It's higher at the temple but not necessarily receding. The reason why it's shorter in the front is because it's regrowing. I used to wear a hat that was super tight and pulled a lot of the hair in the front out and now it's coming back in.
>>
File: 2016-12-25 12.21.47.jpg (272KB, 625x832px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-25 12.21.47.jpg
272KB, 625x832px
>>7474671

That is a bit high at the temples but just watch it and you'll be fine and if in a year you see a difference, go to a derm and talk over options and consider propecia (don't do it forever, it's not good for you. Any more than 5 years might be a bad idea but don't take my word for it.) And as I said earlier DO NOT use it at this point you could get reflex Hyperandrogenicity and fuck up your hairline if you dont have actual MPB. You look to have strong hair imo.

Anyways nice hairline. Mine is a bit less at the temples but generally the same (pic) almost anyone white over the age of 18 will have temples that are about half an inch higher (vertically speaking) than their forelock.
>>
>>7474191
If you don't want to age like a man, get on HRT. It's the only way, really, short of castrating yourself.
>>
>>7474741
I don't mind aging like a man. I don't want to look like a woman when i'm 30, I just don't want to age like a man right now. I want to look like a young, cute, femboy for a while like I said for maybe 5 years or so and then I'll start growing beards and all that noise. I would go on hrt if it were temporary, as much as I want to look androgynous now I don't want to turn into a hon.
>>
>>7474770
It's mostly temporary, except some breast tissue may not go away. There's also the risk of sterility. But for the most part, T should kick in again soon after the HRT stops.

And you won't turn into a hon unless you present femme. You shouldn't have any issues presenting androgynously.
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 1280x960px
>>7474564
Feels bad.
>>
File: attachment.jpg (88KB, 1036x777px) Image search: [Google]
attachment.jpg
88KB, 1036x777px
>>7476157

That picture is useless. I could argue it's either balding or a very good hairline. It's super hard to tell from the angle, and I cant see your temple which makes it super useless. 99% of men will recede at the temples or vertex (back of head where the cowlick usually is) and not at the front like that. Pic related is a really extreme and fast acting example but it's approximately the area you need to be looking at.

I mean I'm 90% sure you are fine but your picture will be useless to you or a derm in 6 or 12 months.
>>
>>7475904
This is correct. I took hrt for about nine months, and it's been over a year since I stopped. All it did was delay my aging. There hasn't been any lasting effect other than that my nipples are about 1mm puffier than before, but this is negligible. You only get breast tissue if you take way too much estrogen or stay on hrt for a long time.
>>
>>7476713

To clarify, your baseline pictures need to be easy to discern so if you do lose ground you can tell without having to guess over 3 years and can determine in about 6 months.
>>
>>7476713
you're an ugly piece of shit
>>
>>7474700
>>7474270
Don't repost meaningless bro science rumors. Propecia can be taken long term and there's no reason it could cause earlier balding.
>>
>>7476731

That's also not me :) google "temporal recession" if you'd prefer a more attractive example than what I picked. Point was to show how much of the temples can be affected and the zone you have to watch.

Not that I'm a super cutie but that's not a pic of me.
>>
>>7476745

There are some studies that show it does affect (usually not much) your psychological state over long term from the 5ar lower levels, and that it generally causes penile mass loss.

To many men that's not an issue. But we all love dick here and most are really mentally unstable and propecia can make it worse until you stop. The penile thing might be more related to younger (under 18) people starting while puberty is still in progress.

Whenever you are taking pills that literally have the function of decreasing your prostate size, you should always be a little wary, no?
>>
>>7476759
Hair > dick.
>>
>>7474191
I'm gay and I really wish your kind would just fucking dissapear. So fucking disgusting seeing someone dress like a woman because it turns them on

Atleast the trannies have a reason for it
>>
>>7476759
Can I see a link to these studies?
>>
>>7476771
I don't dress like a woman. What are you talking about?
>>
>>7474671
Lol dude. You are balding, period. If you think that horse shoe arch is from a hat you are dumb as fuck, you are fast approaching s Norwood 2.
>>
>>7474671
>this denial
No those aren't hairs "regrowing", that's hair getting weaker and eventually disappearing.
You are balding congratulations, now get on finasteride and your hormones NOW. You'll thank me in 2 years.

>>7474700
>don't take it for more than 5 years
Haha what the fuck am I reading? If you stop taking it you just start balding again.
Also you are extremely fucking ignorant. That's not a "nice hairline", he's balding and you will look like him very soon. And there is literally nothing wrong with taking finasteride as a prevention before even balding.
>>
How can you tell the difference between a high hairline and onset balding? My hairline has always been super high but i keep getting paranoid
>>
>>7477293
Post your picture and I'll tell you. I'm a androgenic alopecia expert.

Protip: "naturally high hairline" and "maturing hairline" are bull shit terms. People that don't lose their hair don't develop the horseshoe shape.

If you're hair is receding at the temples and you think you see more forehead than you used to, YOU ARE BALDING.

Don't fuck up like me. I'm a tranny and I waited like 6 months to get on Finasteride cause my hair dresser, family, friends, etc all were like, "nawh I don't your losing hair."

It doesn't matter now cause estrogen/AA/fin has long fixed my loss but it was a stupid thing I had to experience because of how dumb other people are.

IF YOU THINK YOU ARE BALDING. YOU ARE FUCKING BALDING.
>>
>>7477310
Hey, I am literally you. Now on fin and HRT, how much time did it take for you to fix your hairline?
>>
File: IMG_2728.png (929KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2728.png
929KB, 640x1136px
>>7477310
here babe
>>
>>7477328
Isn't it stupid? People are so bad at recognizing baldness.

About 7 months into HRT and Fin, I reverted at least a years worth of hair loss. At 12 months I reverted about another year. I'm at 19 months now and my hair is basically the best it has ever been since I was like 19. It seems to have slowed down a lot but I'm still gaining ground.

I hope to have a round female hairline by the end of this all.
>>
>>7477338
Your hairline is actually really good. I don't see any signs of AGA. However, I don't have a before picture to compare to. How old are you?
>>
File: 0702.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
0702.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>7477345
I see. I'm only 6 month so far and I maintained pretty well. No difference but that means no regrow either. Still positive though, h-hopefully I'll get it. It's not noticeable anyway.

Are you on spiro, cypro or bica?

>>7477338
It's not M shaped, so it can be either a healthy natural high hairline or the for of recession that deletes everything evenly instead of temples first.

Can show from the side?
>>
>>7477351
I'm 21, don't have any previous pics but that's the length it's been around at least since the beginning of high school.
>>
>>7477363
Okay yeah, from that pic it looks like you are losing. Early stages Norwood 1.
>>
>>7477363
Oops, you are balding
>>
>>7477362
>Are you on spiro, cypro or bica?

100 mg of spiro a day (50 twice a day).

My testosterone levels were extremely low already when I got my first hormone pallet done. By 6 months I had full A cups. Hormones have worked really great for me and I started at age 24.
>>
>>7477261
>you will look like him very soon.

Probably not because I am obsessive over my hairline and the second it moves an eighth of an inch I'm going on propecia. And because my hair is not thin beyond my (very normal, good) hairline.
>>
>>7477474
That's good. If I were you I'd start taking it right now, because it's just a matter of time.
>>
File: 2016-12-28 13.36.54.jpg (166KB, 715x408px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-28 13.36.54.jpg
166KB, 715x408px
>>7477490

The thing is that I cannot get a derm to prescribe it because they laugh at me for thinking I'm bald. I actually am keeping track by drawing with chalk every 3 months where my hairline is in relation to my highest brow wrinkle. If I ever notice a difference I will ask for propecia.

I don't plan on stopping even though I recommended he did (remember, he said in 5 years he's fine aging like a man...) because I do know it works. But I'm not going to do it early. If I lose a quarter inch, so be it, I can go on propecia and then do a hair transplant to get my juvenile hairline back.

Mature hairlines ARE a thing. Only black people don't keep their juvenile hairline. Some lucky whites. The guy above who everyone said has an amazing hairline has a mature one, it's obvious. That said, a mature hairline is NW1 not NW2 or higher but there are rarities like Ted Kennedy who had a NW2ish for life.

I have bad OCD so don't think I don't know my hairline intimately.
>>
>>7477530
Pretty sure you can get it without prescription.
>>
File: 2016-12-28 13.44.21.jpg (436KB, 900x1112px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-28 13.44.21.jpg
436KB, 900x1112px
>>7477546

Then you have to go by weird Indian Rx stores online to get an unreglated generic. If you want either propecia or proscar those are both prescription.

Again my hairline doesn't need it yet. I'll know the second I need it. I check every day and do measurements once every 3 months.

Pic related. This temple is a bit curved but it's NW1. Other temple is nearly juvenile.
>>
>>7476771
Grow up faggot, freedom doesn't care for your sensibilities.
>>
>>7477261
They are regrowing, just fine. I've always had a more mature hairline, even in middle school.
>>
>>7477530
its not without sideeffects
but whatever
>>
>>7477748

The side effects aren't bad for most users. Only like .5% of users have permanent side effects.
>>
>>7477172
I wasn't talking about the shape of my hairline, there are hairs at the very front of my hairline that are broken because of my wearing a super tight hat. Those hairs are growing back fully now that I stopped wearing it. I probably will go on propecia or finasteride or whatever as a preventive measure but I doubt it would "restore" near my temples since they've been that way for a long time.
>>
File: BALD.png (584KB, 624x430px) Image search: [Google]
BALD.png
584KB, 624x430px
>>7477801
>>7477718
>>7474671
Here's a different angle. Should I go on something?
>>
>>7477801

Well if that is your mature hairline then yeah the temples are toast because the juvenile hairline is almost unrecoverable unless you literally become a tranny and even then take finasteride.

The mature hairline isn't triggered by the same mechanism as MPB. While it comes about because of DHT, we're talking reducing both forms of DHT to literally zero to not lose your juvenile. Plus you probably lost it before you were 20.

I have short hairs around my hairline. Everyone does. Women do. They're baby hairs. They differ from miniature hairs in that they're thick and course but have a short terminal length, in my case around 2 inches. Miniaturized hairs are thinner and shorter, not just shorter.

It's probably not even breakage so don't be surprised when they never get longer. Even rogaine probably can't make them longer.
>>
>>7477883

I was the guy who got yelled at earlier by the tranny drifters and told you that youre likely fine.

Well, you look fine but receded there. I don't see the temples eating into your forelock but again, one picture is meaningless unless you are norwood 2 or later and can be identified as balding because you are already bald.

Hair loss is a function of time. I'm going t repeat: do this again in 6 months and take pictures of the back of your head and top of your head as well. Since you have long hair, do it wet. Seeing some scalp is fine and doesn't mean you're balding so don't freak out when your cowlick is a bit pink when wet.

In 6 months go to a derm and compare them and ask to be looked at. Do this once every 6 months. Keep all photos.

In 6 months you won't lose a large amount for anyone but you and people who have the pictures to notice. Then if you are receding further, propecia is your friend.

Anyways adios! Enjoy your hair like I am mine and we'll keep the cuteboi aesthetics for years to come.
>>
>>7477886
Is there literally nothing I can do to bring the temples down?
>>
>>7478003
You can try dutasteride and/or hrt
>>
>>7478003

Don't do dutssteride.. shit is really powerful. No real FDA studies either.

HRT is up to you. Hair transplants work but you don't need it at all. You're fine if the hairline doesn't move back further.
>>
>>7478052

I'll quickly say dutssteride is for people who are balding so aggressively they go from Ronald Reagan to George Costanza in in 5 years. It's the super hail mary.
>>
>>7478061
Dutasteride has the reputation of actually helping the temples. Finasteride is really not very good at it.
>>
>>7478069

Interesting. Not to show my inner reddit, but TIL
>>
>>7478069
>>7478106

Finasteride did not help at all. I started hrt in 2015 with 10mg of cypro and increased it to 20mg in 2016 and then to 25mg in late 2016. My temples were becoming smaller and smaller, and the hair growing back again gets thicker since i increased the dose. This is how i got dht from 1140(beyond normal male range) to 161 (beneath normale male range) in only one year. (Oct. 2015 to Nov. 2016 to be precise)

I took fin before and some time during hrt but my dht was not affected at all.

do yourself a favor and stop believing in this finasteride meme.
>>
>>7474191
>femboy
>thinking it can last

Sorry bud, but twins and femboys have earlier expiration dates than any other body type by far. There's literally nothing you can do about it other than enjoy the few years you have and then working to build some gains by the time you're 25.

There's nothing worse than a wilting twink/femboy in his late 20's. You end up looking like you have AIDS.
>>
>>7478315
>what are hormones
>>
>>7478324
Things that make you a tad more womanly and fuck up your sex drive and possibly grow you tits. They may give you a more youthful appearance for an extra couple years, but stay on them and you start looking like an aging woman - which is worse than an aging man.

There's no fighting time. Best to embrace your manhood and roll with it when it comes, which is inevitable.
>>
>>7478280

Did your dick shrink? Mine is cute and slightly small but perfect. I think an inch smaller and I'm unfuckable.
>>
>>7478349

Good advice. There's a reason I have no qualms being a whore now. I'll look mediocre in 15 years so I better sit on dick now.
>>
>>7478349
>which is worse than an aging man.
Haha, just no. Women can look good into 50s easily, for men it's 40 at best.
>>
>>7478315
I've already said multiple times I just want to be a femboy for 5 more years. I never wanted to continue past 25.
>>
>>7478377
>Women can look good into 50s easily, for men it's 40 at best.

kek - the general public strongly disagrees with you. It's a common thread that women age worse than men - this is the general consensus. Remember - it's not what you want to believe - it's what the general public believes.
>>
>>7478377

Uh... no. 50 year old men are like 35 in woman years if they're not balding and fat. Men age fine if they have high T. I know I personally used to dislike older men but now I get the appeal and wanna sit on a middle aged man's dick. Old muscular men with bears are sexy as fuck.
>>
>>7478388
That's only because people care about women's look, but not men's.
>>
>>7478400

*beards

Even sexier with white hair :^)

Look at Roger Waters from Meme Floyd. He was ugly as sin and now he's moderately fuckable for an old guy. Old women however are universally thought of as saggy and decrepit.
>>
>>7478377
I'm not really attracted to any women over 40. Not really attracted to older men either but I think the older look suits them more. They can still be handsome where as a 40+ women probably isn't pretty or sexy.
>>
>>7478406
Not really. Every woman I've ever talked to about the subject admit that men age better. I admit that's anecdotal and possibly due in part to societal bias, but that's really neither here nor there. The bottom line is, whether it's "societal" or not, it's still the general consensus and what most people believe.
>>
>>7478406

No its because men age very well. Old men who take care of themselves and have good aging genetics can be almost as attractive to actual man-lovers like myself as a 20 year old man. Whereas most straight men only occasionally like cougars as a fetish but define cougar as like women in their early 40s. Sean Connery was actually sexier at 65 or 70 than at 20 for me. This is a common trend.
>>
>>7478410
He is still ugly as sin if google images is to be believed, so you're not proving your case.
>>
>>7478426

Well then look at Sean Connery and how he went from hot to distinguished (still sexy) from 20 to 70, and he even was bald.

Or Steve Martin. He was hot until like 5 years ago. He's a bit old manish now but when he was in his 50s he was still really sexy.

Or look at Matt damon. He's like 40 and looks great.

Or look at David Bowie. He was pretty sexy in a weird way at 50. He was like 50 in labyrinth and most people couldn't avert their eyes from his bulge.

Now name a sexy woman in her 60s that straight men are dying to fuck. Or their 50s. No airbrushing allowed. Go ahead.

(I'm lucky in that my mom and dad are almost 60 and both look early 40s. I got them anti aging genetics)
>>
>>7478443

As a final addendum, Twinks age like the guy who played Ferris Buehler or like Michael J Fox. End up a bit weaselish but they don't look ugly. Or the guy who played Bilbo in the hobbit, he was still kinda cute in a Twinkish older man way on Fargo season 1.
>>
>>7478443
>(I'm lucky in that my mom and dad are almost 60 and both look early 40s. I got them anti aging genetics)

Hope it stays for you. I have a mixed bag - my mom is pushing 70 and looks incredible, but my dad looked about 10 years older than he was before he died. He smoked and drak a lot, though. I'm 33 and look slightly younger, but still handsome. Really started paying attention to diet and exercise the last couple years and working to quit smoking. I don't drink or do drugs and haven't inherited my dad's male pattern baldness - still have a thick full head of hair. Just gotta keep up general maintenance and quit smoking and I should be good.
>>
File: Mark-Hamill-Then-and-Now.jpg (266KB, 638x400px) Image search: [Google]
Mark-Hamill-Then-and-Now.jpg
266KB, 638x400px
>>7478463
Some twinks age like that if they take care of themselves. Others age like Mark Hamill.

Be careful ;)
>>
>>7478467

Same in the balding genetics -- but my dad was norwood 2 or 3 at my age so I'm so far safe. My mother's dad is 88 and norwood 1 but he had silver hair in his 20s. I think I got his hair because I'm norwood 1 and my hair is rapidly turning white, not the edges but even on top and in the hairline.

But I don't plan on being sexy past 30. I hope by then I'm actually productive and live for more than sex. My dream is to be in film as a director and scriptwriter, but being a concept artist or a politician would be cool too. I have them long term aspirations that make my youth even more reckless lol
>>
>>7478478

He also lost the weight and looked acceptable in the new Meme Wars Episode 7 though. Not sexy but average. Which is ok because I never thought he was more than average anyways so...
>>
>>7478486
>But I don't plan on being sexy past 30.

lol, you can be sexy past 30 - just stay in relatively good shape and avoid drugs, drinking, constant shitty food, and smoking. You may not be sexy to YOU, but there are plenty of people out there who will think otherwise.

I'm kinda struggling with that now. I simply don't find people my age that attractive. Some are, but so many just let themselves go in their 30's. But there are a lot of younger guys who find me attractive and are into older guys in general.

I just really, really wish I found older guys attractive. ife would be so much easier - I'd probably be married by now. But unfortunately, I'm destined for a life of perving on younger dudes. Better start earning more money, lol.
>>
>>7478495
Yes, he did look better - but I think that was more a result of the beard and makeup than anything.
>>
>>7478443
Christie Brinkley, Sela Ward, Michelle Pfeiffer.

I actually really don't care about celebrities, but quick google search show those.
>>
>>7478517

I have multiple friends male and female on seekingarrangement. If I werent in a relationship I would be too because I'm a poor college kid whose net worth is 200 dollars right now. For 200 bucks I'd let some nasty old man go bareback and top me off if his papers said he we tested negative. So yes, make money and you'll be fucking 20 year olds for a looooong time.

I think being a slutty cuteboi bottom is easier for this reason -- many of us are hardwired to like a wide range of men who are more masculine than us. I can't even grow chesthair. Older men are all so nice and nasty and hairy.

But we're also so much more emotionally repulsive and fragile. Older men use us as fuck toys and throw us away like trash.

Best of luck my dude.
>>
>>7478555
>But we're also so much more emotionally repulsive and fragile. Older men use us as fuck toys and throw us away like trash.

See - I joke about the money thing, because that's honestly not what I want. I would LOVE a relationship with a younger guy. I've tried to make it work with a couple, but it didn't pan out for various reasons.

One is obviously that we're at different points in our lives. I dated an 18 year old when I was 30 and he was just not emotionally or intellectually mature enough (I know - go figure). The thing is, there are a lot of guys his age into their early 20's who ARE mature, smart , and responsible, but in my experience, they don't care to date older. Fuck, yes - date, no.

I kind of find the opposite of what you're talking about - a lot of younger guys love to hook up with older dudes only to throw them away like trash. Especially if they can't get anything out of them (money, place to stay, etc.)

What I wouldn't give for a smart, young, responsible qt who loves daddy's cock and snuggling until we fall asleep. Alas, such is life, lol.
>>
>>7478521

Sure, but old men universally look better with beards. They look like shriveled scrotums otherwise. I think the beards draw attention to their masculinity in a way that younger men just don't need.
>>
>>7478581

Well we do exist but either we are repressed or already taken. And besides I am intelligent but not mature -- I am well read and have really wide interests but you'd get sick of how much I cry and how poorly I deal with responsiblity. I'm hopeless.

And yeah I guess young men throw out sugar daddies like trash too. I guess gay men in general like treating their mates like trash. Isn't it all so wonderful!!!!!
>>
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2MjE4MTY0NzQ3.jpg (121KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2MjE4MTY0NzQ3.jpg
121KB, 1200x1200px
>>7478588
lol, true. I dunno though - what about Harrison Ford, since we're on Star Wars? He looks pretty damn good beardless. Do you think he'd look better with one?
>>
>>7478605
Well, I can't say I'm "mature" either. I behave more or less like a teenager. I am responsible, though. I have a career. I guess responsibility is the word I was looking for rather than maturity.
>>
File: Harrison-Ford.jpg (34KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Harrison-Ford.jpg
34KB, 615x409px
>>7478606
Found this for reference. I think he looks much better without one.
>>
>>7478349
>>7478388
>>7478400
???
The point of this was that femboy looks are supposedly very short lived and up to 25 at most, why are people suddenly talking about 40+?

HRT can maintain your youth for a long time and you will definitely look good in your 30's.
What we look like in our 40's is really irrelevant in this case since we have already long stopped caring about femboyism at that point. They either look "normal" now or full trans.
>>
>>7477375
This gives me some hope. I just turned 23 and have this almost paranoid thought processes that it is to late.
>>
>>7478606

He looks good in a beard but I think he might not be able to grow a good one. Whenever I see him bearded it's always a mediocre one that can't even hide the skin between his lip and nose.

He looks ok without. He's just really saggy is all. Look at steve Martin now -- he loOKs like he turned into marshmellow and started melting and puffing up. 5 years ago he looked great. A beard can't save sagginess imo. But Harrison Ford I think it could save.

It's just he really is olddddd, you dig? Sean Connery for some reason had features that stayed sharp into his 70s. Harrison Ford is getting rounded if that makes sense which ruins the whole point of being old and distinguished.

I'd still ride his dick and snuggle him.

>>7478614

That makes sense. I'm going to have a career short term in computer science so if that is "responsibility" I think I cut it.

I think I'm more like a 12 year old maturity wise. Which doesn't help me given that I look like I'm 14 at 21. Nobody thinks I can drink let alone drive a car, and my personality doesn't help it.
>>
>>7478634
Yeah, this has gone off topic. I'm small (5'6 120lbs) and I look young for my age. Without hrt do you think I can still be a cute femboy until around 25 years old? I've been getting depressed about aging since I live in a small shitty town and can't move until next year. I will be 20-21 when I move and want to be small and cute still. I'm afraid, perhaps irrationally, that within the next year i'm suddenly going to age and not be able to have the aesthetic any more.
>>
>>7478631

Yeah I agree. He looks like the leprechaun you would find at the end of a rainbow that happened to end near a Banking firm building in israel.
>>
>>7478667
You'll be fine. Embrace looking young and having fun. It goes very, very quickly.

I know it sounds cliche, but it literally feels like I went to bed at 17 and woke up at 29.
>>
>>7478736

I understand. My whole 20th year went by so fast. I'm 21 now an my birthday resolution is weekly sex. I've been repressed for so long that I need to make up for my useless teens. Especially since I'm not ugly any more but actually quite adorable. There's a huge demand for men who look much younger than they are.
>>
File: 61d211589c08f7cc_bro32.jpg (168KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
61d211589c08f7cc_bro32.jpg
168KB, 2048x1365px
he's 26, how does he do it lads?
>>
>>7479117
>he's 26
excuse me?
>>
>>7479117
I don't know, but I'd pound his boihole into oblivion.
>>
>>7479865
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Brodie-Sangster
>>7479872
Same
>>
>>7479117
Anglo genetics honestly.

Tom Holland will probably be on cuteboymode into his 30s as well.
>>
>>7478527
This.
Mischelle Pfeiffer is waifu material imo.

But yeah I met a ton of women in real life who look hot as fuck and then their husband shows up and is a wrinkled baling caveman. Who the fuck honestly belives men age better? Their forehead becomes more like a caveman with age, their face and head keeps getting larger too due to androgen.

The only reason "men age better" is because society doesnt has higher standards for women, and men are expected to be ugly.

Femboy is the way to go. But whatever, let the salty faggots enjoy themselves when they go bald and get an enlarged prostate
>>
>>7484365
>Who the fuck honestly belives men age better?

Society in general.

But whatever - stay salty tranny ;)
>>
>>7484365

Does HRT prevent balding?
>>
>>7484463
Yes. You don't need full HRT for that though, Fina- or Duta- steride are enough.
>>
File: ages.jpg (69KB, 638x358px) Image search: [Google]
ages.jpg
69KB, 638x358px
>>7484439
The funny thing is I'm not even a tranny, I'm a guy heavily considering going femboy. But whatever.

Pic related is how you'll age faggot.

Female aging doesnt affect the skull itself because of the lack of androgens. skin loses collagen and fat and grows saggy. Which can easily be corrected with collagen and fat injection and facelifts.

Good thing I can fucking afford plastic surgery and by the time im old there'll be stem cell treatments for the skin which will actualy bring new tissue with youthful DNA.

If I continue letting androgens ravage my face and body, my facial bones will expand like pic related (or likely worse, when I see the average guy in his 50-ties they look terrible) no amount of plastic surgery could fix that. So I'm doing the smart thing and telling nature to go fuck itself.

>>7484463
Yes it does. Androgens like testosterone and DHT cause balding. Only anti-androgens and castration have ever been shown to competely halt and even partialy reverse balding in men.
>>
>>7484481

Can a regular doctor prescribe? I can force them to, right?
>>
File: 2016-12-29 18.11.56.jpg (344KB, 743x893px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-29 18.11.56.jpg
344KB, 743x893px
>>7484494

Also I posted here a lot earlier. I was drunk tho.

Does this hairline need some fin? I was positive it didn't yesterday but it is a different angle than my other temple. It's NW1 but it's a litthe high, eh? Reddit said I was being OCD in a thread where they told literally everyone else they were balding.
>>
>>7484495
Finasteride and Dutastride don't work as well as castration or anti androgens because testosterone (and some DHT) is still at work at the hair folicles.

Many people still lose hair on finasteride (or after years of usage when the folicles become more sensitive) because even finasteride has unfortunately been shows to only reduce scalp DHT by 50%.

Source:
"RESULTS:
Scalp skin DHT levels declined significantly by 13.0% with placebo and by 14.9%, 61.6%, 56. 5%, 64.1%, and 69.4% with 0.01, 0.05, 0.2, 1, and 5 mg doses of finasteride"

Castrated men and men on androgens have shown to retain their hair and hairline till death
>>
File: 2016-12-29 18.15.49.jpg (291KB, 679x807px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-29 18.15.49.jpg
291KB, 679x807px
>>7484507

Other side seems pretty standard for 20.
>>
File: 2016-12-29 18.19.13.jpg (240KB, 624x615px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-29 18.19.13.jpg
240KB, 624x615px
>>7484516

Other than asking for a hairline evaluation... will AAs shorten my lifespan?
>>
>>7484507
>>7484518

Naah dude, your hairline is fine.
Completely intact. Well theres light weakening of the hairs in front of the hairline buuuut thats normal for males, if you didnt have that youd be a woman. It's very mild hairline maturation and you have nothing to worry about for now.

If it gets higher during the next 5 years then you can think about doing something like at least going on finasteride to prevent DHT from binding to the folicles.
>>
>>7484535
>will AAs shorten my lifespan?

Actuaaaly, it will lengthen it. Eunuch (castrated men) and women have longer lifespans. I'm unsure by how much but I think its around 7 years or so.

Testosterone isn't objectively good for the body long term over ones lifespan. But thats mainly due to the fact we werent meant to live this long anyway. Our ancestors were fucking dying in their thirties and forties.
>>
>>7484535
Don't think there's any concrete data on AAs yet, but castration should lengthen it.
>>
File: 2016-12-29 15.26.05.jpg (361KB, 632x1127px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-29 15.26.05.jpg
361KB, 632x1127px
>>7484540

Thanks man (or bb)

My dad went bald and he looks so much older because of it. He was already norwood 2 and thinning in front at 22 though and I turned 21 recently. He was thinning much earlier but there was no fin then.

It's yknow, I've been in the closet so long that I wanna stay prime since my straight friends were taking advantage of their prime by 16, yknow? I would cut off my balls to keep my hair at this point. I almost wanna laser off my weak facial hair shadow too but I might regret that when I'm 40.
>>
>>7484552
A lot of misinformation here.
1. cut your testosterone as much as you want; it will not increase your lifespan. Unfortunately the testosterone is only one of several neurochemicals more prevalent in males which cause increased likelihood of heart attack and obesity.
2. testosterone is necessary for both men and women and is a requirement for many biological functions.
3. for the past 40,000 years humans have an average death by senescence in the range of 60-85. Before agriculture it was mid 60s. The reason mortality rate is so low in history books is due to child mortality.
>>
>>7484578

"unuchs were the only males outside the royal family allowed to stay inside the palace overnight. Court records going back to 1392 indicate that the average lifespan of eunuchs was 70.0 ± 1.76 years, which was 14.4–19.1 years longer than the lifespan of non-castrated men of similar socio-economic status."

You're the ones whos misinformed. I thought it was common knowledge that eunuchs live longer and that sex hormones play a large role in the human lifespan. Research it if you dont believe me
>>
>>7484602
but yeah 14-19 years longer is not a small number.
I said "7 years longer" in a previous post and turns out I underestimated how much it extends life (or how much testosterone shortens it)
>>
>>7484602
So you're saying that royal servants whom lived and ate in a royal palace outlived serfs who ate boiled turnips and chewed leather for dinner in the 1400s?
>>
File: t3_5jmzzp.jpg (78KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5jmzzp.jpg
78KB, 600x800px
>>7484665

> similar socio-economic status

Not to be mean, but...
>>
>>7484568
You look really cute imo. Well if you ever do choose to try anti-androgens. It's easy to self med from inhousepharmacy or QHI (if youre european). Your body will "recover" if you choose to stop them one day too.

Just a few pointers if you ever need them:

>bicalutamide is a safe anti-androgen which blocks the receptors but doesnt stop androgen production. Which means your body wont turn more masculine anymore and your will stop losing hair and your body hair will reduce, BUT unlike other anti androgens youre NOT at risk of losing the ability of getting erections and your testicle size and sex drive will be maintained (bica doesnt cross blood-brain barrier and doesnt affect testicular tissue due to testosterone still being produced).

>usualy when on anti androgens like bica you would start growing boobs because the residual testosterone is being converted to estrogen by the body via aromatization. This can be prevented by taking Raloxifene.
Raloxifen is a SERM which means it's basicaly estrogen that selectively binds to some tissues while inhibiting others.
It will feminise your body fat (which you cant see if youre not fat desu) and your face will soften a bit, but most importantly it will block breast grown and get rid of breasts if you started growing them.

That's all. Hope it's of some help
>>
>>7484578
>>7484552

Anti-androgens are just as bad for your health as testosterone, negating any increase in lifespan that eunuchs would get.
>>
File: images (1).png (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
9KB, 300x168px
>>7484680
You'll wither away and die if you take spironolactone or cyproterone for more than 5-10 years.
>>
>>7484672
This. Thank you.

>>7484665
Your reading comprehension is shit, ape.

>>7484680
Source?
Or is that just shit opinion that's based on nothing?
In any case, castration is still an option if you want to increase your lifespan
>>
File: images.png (8KB, 178x283px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 178x283px
>>7484696
spironolactone = kidney failure
cyproterone = liver failure
>>
>>7484714
Those two are literaly the most used drugs for trangender women around the world. If they were so dangerous every tranny would be dead, retard.

Most medication have kindey and liver failure risk. It's really low and rare or it wouldn't pass FDA regulations.
>>
>>7484696
Doesn't change the fact that those eunichs were castrated from birth. The majority of biological changes happen before you're 20. There's no evidence that later castration does anything for longevity.
>>
>>7484740
>Doesn't change the fact that those eunichs were castrated from birth.

They were usualy castrated during pubery.

Some eunuchs are even depicted with mustaches in the drawings of that time so I wouldnt agree with you.

>There's no evidence that later castration does anything for longevity.

There's no evidence it doesn't. Getting castrated a decade later when youre 20 would still likely extend youre life since you would be without testosterone for the next 3/4 of your life.
>>
>>7484494
>I'm a guy heavily considering going femboy. But whatever.
>Pic related is how you'll age faggot.

Kek! That pic was already posted earlier - good one! So original! Look buddy, aging gets everyone - fem looking males much worse than others. But go ahead - go that route and enjoy looking like you're dying of AIDS by the time you're in your mid 30's.

In any event, I'm pretty well off myself, so whatever access you'll have to futuristic anti-aging treatments, so will I. But I doubt I'll waste money on them - I'll actually enjoy looking mature and distinguished.

Judging by your other posts, I can tell you're extremely insecure about your looks. You're super young and already obsessing over aging. The future doesn't look bright for you. Enjoy spending hours in the mirror obsessing over every line, every wrinkle, every slight hair recession that will all inevitably come for the rest of your life. There's no stopping it.
>>
>>7484797
>Kek! That pic was already posted earlier - good one! So original!

It was a good example, what's wrong with reusing it?

>Judging by your other posts, I can tell you're extremely insecure about your looks. You're super young and already obsessing over aging. The future doesn't look bright for you. Enjoy spending hours in the mirror obsessing over every line, every wrinkle, every slight hair recession that will all inevitably come for the rest of your life. There's no stopping it.

Well, you're pretty on point there about me. I do intend to use technology to help me extend my beauty but I won't build my life around it. I have a dream seperate from it and will get hobbies and a career I enjoy so when (or if, who knows what future tech will make possible) I do turn old and ugly I will still enjoy my life.

I can't change. I tried. I care about looks and body proportions too much and where I stand in society. I do suffer from Narcissistic personality disorder, am a sociopath and have high machiavellian traits. So I'm pretty fucked all around I guess. But whatever. I will get what I want.
>>
>>7484861
>I can't change. I tried.

You're fucking 20. You don't even have reference to judge your ability to change. Although, if you are truly diagnosed NPD and "sociopathy" (which is not an actual diagnosis but w/e) then yeah, aside from intense psychotherapy (usually doesn't work) you're pretty much fucked.
>>
>>7484923
>You're fucking 20. You don't even have reference to judge your ability to change.

Perhaps. Though I've tried since my early teens. Seems pointless

Is it that bad tho? Those traits only seem to have made my life easier. Most people don't know I have them because I pretend. My parents and brother know and even my father admitted it's probably better for me that I'm this way. But meh I guess I'm just coping with it by trying to accept the way I am. What do you think?
>>
>>7485053
If it doesn't bother you and you're happy then I suppose it's not "bad." Just try not to fuck people over in getting what you want - although if you're a true sociopath I guess it's pointless to ask that, as you won't care.

What will be bad for you is your obsession over your looks and aging. If you're trying to accept the way you are, part of that is accepting the fact that you WILL grow old and ugly like everyone else.

I'm not saying don't do what you can to stay young looking, I'm just saying accept that aging is inevitable and don't torture yourself about it.
>>
>>7484714
You shouldn't be using AAs your entire life. You should at some point get an orchi or at least just stop taking them. Once your testicles are atrophied enough AAs shouldn't be necessary anyway.
>>
>>7478388
this is because of adipose tissue
>effay and legbutt combo is ideal for fembois
keep adipose tissue down as much as you can
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.