[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why cant all gay guys just go mtf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 2ceSS18.jpg (211KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2ceSS18.jpg
211KB, 1080x1920px
Think about how much better everything would be.

Gays
>annoying
>catty
>sexually deviant

MTFs
>cute
>shy
>sexually deviant
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 495x700px
>>7473842
>Femboys on hrt >>> mtfs

Why can't all mtfs just go femboy
>>
>>7473940
that femboy is hot. but it would be better if she was less boyish and more girlish
>>
??? because they aren't girls.
>>
>>7473940
That femboy is an MtF now lmao
>>
File: 1479860179826.jpg (28KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
1479860179826.jpg
28KB, 435x435px
>>7473842
>It's another transbian tries to convert non trans people so they can increase the size of their possible rape victim pool.
>>
>>7474170
Episode.
I totally forgot the episode part.
Gomenasai lgbt.
>>
>>7473940
femboy is ofiten a type of tranny imo

t. transsexual who is unsure of whether I identify more as femboy or want to be a 'real woman'

In my conception, anyone who uses medical treatments to look more andro may best be conceived of in the future as a "third gender type"
>>
File: 1481355785811.jpg (63KB, 612x996px) Image search: [Google]
1481355785811.jpg
63KB, 612x996px
This just gave me the biggest aneurysm holy shit OP how retarded are you?
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 640x1136px
>>7474166
>>7474156
He went full girl
>>
>>7474187
Isn't that what non-binary people are?
>>
>>7473842
According to terfs many young gay boys are being pushed into transitioning. If this is true than great! All but the most masc of gay guys should become trannies.

t. transbian trapped in a cismale body
>>
>>7474844
How many minutes did she sit there with that stupid cheese halfway in her mouth, trying to take a picture?
>>
Some of us actually appreciate masculinity, are comfortable in our masculinity, and aren't threatened by other men.

Not all Gay men are catty (I've known many who are not even close) just the ones at the shitty clubs you hang out at.
>>
The whole trans thing is stupefying to me. I just don't understand it.
If you're a guy who is attracted to what is, dimorphically, a female, then you're just straight. It seems to me a lot of "hetero" men only go after crossdressers and trans men because it's just easier than straight women.
>>
>>7475973
>"hetero" men
>trans men

That's gay from any angle. Did you mean to say trans women?
>>
>>7473940
Because they're just trannies in denial
>>
>turning all gays into FTM
And here I was, thinking you people wanted to decrease the number of hons.
>>
File: Innovades (Gundam 00).jpg (116KB, 985x621px) Image search: [Google]
Innovades (Gundam 00).jpg
116KB, 985x621px
>>7473842
>lets make more hons, the thread

It's the opposite, hons should be forced to detransition, it's for the best of the trans interests. Hons (especially AGP hons, who are transtrenders) look disgusting and are often prone to align themselves with far-left movements (like feminism, sizeism), normal sane-minded people feel disgusted by this kind of behavior.

Of course, in the future with better medicines and improved aesthetic surgeries, hons will have another chance as long as they can afford the procediments. Ideally, though, abolishing sex distinctions via genetic engineering would be a far better idea, but this will never happen.

>>7473940
She's now a woman, half of femboys are closeted transgirls, the other half are just flamboyant degenerates.

>>7474156
Andreja looked good even during her times as a femboy/androgynous model. Friendly reminder, there's a huge difference between looking androgynous, but good (like many girls from /passgen/ in "boymode") and looking like a hon like Chris-chan, Stefonknee Wolscht and NeoGAF's SJW trannies.
>>
>>7473842
BECAUSE I FUCKING LIKE MEN/MASCULINITY, HOW DOES THAT FUCKING EQUATE TO FEMININITY WHATSOEVER, REEEEEEEEEEE
but seriously, im sick of fags that act all feminine and talk with a lisp and flap their wrists. GAY is liking the same gender, TRANS is wanting to become the opposite gender, get it right, theres a distinct difference.
>>
I'm considering it. I dont think im trutrans but I definitely dont want to be a boy. being a boy is tolerable but I think I'd be happier as a girl
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.