[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trans inspo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 42

File: board.jpg (507KB, 1077x713px) Image search: [Google]
board.jpg
507KB, 1077x713px
does anyone else make inspiration "mood" boards? whenever I see someone (mtf) who I'd like to look like after transitioning I save their pic for when I'm feeling blue. if your pic is in this image I'm sorry for saving it! take it as a compliment ;~)

also
>post inspo
>>
??? you realize #5 is literally the skull size autist right?
>>
lol you don't want to look like angie, he doesn't even look human anymore and is detransitioning
>>
>>7473760
I think a couple of those used to pot in femgen.

Mtfg is stealing our own.
>>
>>7473760

>not putting Cornflakes in instead of Angie

Also, I know Smiles is in high school, but at what age did she start HRT?
>>
>>7473760
1, 2, and 6 are cute. The rest don't pass.
>>
>>7473768

who?

>>7473771

who? I don't really pay attention to trips all that much
>>
>>7473768
What, skull size autist is a mtf?
>>
>>7473760
They all range from fugly to average girl.
>>
>>7473797
yo which one is angie
>>
File: 03954.png (2MB, 690x1500px) Image search: [Google]
03954.png
2MB, 690x1500px
Inspo just within reach
>>
I take trans inspo from girls not based on their looks but what they have contributed to the world, intellect, and skills.
>>
>>7473819

The one in the second row and column.
>>
>tfw not inspirational
>>
>>7473814
no shit. he's so jealous of passing trans girls cuz he got a botched ffs and now looks and sounds like a monster.
>>
>>7473852
Mid bottom? She doesn't look bad at all, am I getting rused?
>>
>>7473814
Yes, this is known. She got botched FFS for 60k and now claims she doesn't pass even at Starbucks or the Jack-in-the-Box drivethru because of her "male skull size".
>>
>>7473860
This is mindblowing, some people are never happy I guess. Poor girl, I thought it was more of a caraposter situation. Now I'm just sad.
>>
>>7473760
Only 1 and 5 are inspo.

The rest are masc hons.
>>
>>7473859
that's a post-ffs pic where there was still major swelling. If you look at recent pics of angie now the swelling has gone down and she looks atrocious. sunken in cheeks and the jaw is all rigid and fucked up. not to mention her skull still looks off, not female.
if you see her in person or video its very obvious, she doesn't pass except in some photos.
>>
>>7473882
She doesn't even pass in that photo, are you people insane? Stop humoring her.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (143KB, 1100x928px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
143KB, 1100x928px
>>7473760

>I save their pic for when I'm feeling blue. if your pic is in this image I'm sorry for saving it!

the first time i read this post/saw pic i thought you meant you were saving a folder of no pass hons to look at when you were feeling down.

>pic related to what trans women actually look like
>>
>>7473760
only one who passes here is #6 u fuckin mong
>>
File: CWC Timeline.jpg (626KB, 2792x712px) Image search: [Google]
CWC Timeline.jpg
626KB, 2792x712px
>>
>>7474533
>Implying that hoe in the 5th picture got any shit to christine.

Have you ever seem her beautiful taint pussy she opened with a knife after poking her infected taint piercing with sharp legos?
>>
>>7473882
angie stop self depricating because nobody is gonna tell u look good anymore since u never put out for chasers when they do. so just go get more surgery or off yourself, your wasting our time
>>
>>7473760
gosh #2 is cute :3
>>
>>7473816
exactly, I know I'm never going to look like a beautiful cis woman but seeing these people pass as attractive normal people gives me hope (subjective)
>>
>>7474682
You need better inspo. Trans women can be beautiful.
>>
>>7474688
This. my sweet~
>>
>>7474690
I can't wait to invade these high-tier GLAAD and SAG events after I get FFS.

I'm gonna get to Nicole before you do Cara, mark my words.
>>
someone should make an inspiration board picture like in OP only with various means of suicide
>>
>>7473768
>>7473771
>angie is the skull size autist and is detransitioning
For real? This legit?
>>
File: 34023423.png (306KB, 1420x1286px) Image search: [Google]
34023423.png
306KB, 1420x1286px
>>7474699
Meet you there.
>>
>>7474937
you going to try to do a hate crime again?
>>
>>7474937
Aren't there like 20 reasons why that won't happen, I thought she has a restraining order against you? Also have you ever even been to LA?
>>
File: 332534.png (1MB, 1500x1487px) Image search: [Google]
332534.png
1MB, 1500x1487px
>>7474969
It's not a hate crime if it's born out of love.
>>
File: wyatt.jpg (462KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
wyatt.jpg
462KB, 960x1280px
>>7474974
also unless her new TV show goes through she most likely won't attend those events. Although she's good friends with Janet Mock so the future is bright!

I can just have you run messages to her if that's possible once I get their. It's up to her to proceed from there.
>>
>>7474980
Yeah I'm pretty sure it still is
>>
>>7474986
*there
>>
>>7474991
how exactly... ?
>>
stop posting me in shit like this I'm not even trans anymore
>>
>>7475128
what??? why?????
>>
>>7475128
youre detransing? hope everything is ok.
>>
>>7475138
>>7475148
I never even transitioned, it didn't work out for me and I don't identify that way anymore. I'm staying on HRT but I'm a cis guy
>>
File: 1471874666334.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471874666334.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>7475151
>I'm staying on HRT but I'm a cis guy

Another case of femboyism.
>>
>>7475151
Which one are you?
>>
>>7475151
> I'm staying on HRT but I'm a cis guy

Lmao. I knew that nose was impossible for a tru trans to have.
>>
>>7475151
ok cool. gender is bs anyways.what are you going to do in a year when youre getting mamed and gay boys arent attracted to you?
>>
File: image.jpg (282KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282KB, 960x1280px
>>7475156
Bottom far left

>>7475160
>in a year when youre getting mamed

I've already been on HRT for a year and a half, I don't think I'm going to get much more change.
>>
>>7475167
wow.. you have been on HRT for over a year? Damn senpai. How old are you?
>>
>>7475194
20, it didn't work for me so I gave up on transitioning
>>
>>7475198
low dose?
>>
>>7475204
50mg spiro until October, now I'm on 100mg, but my E levels were on the high end
>>
>>7475198
Did you still get gendered male in public?
>>
>>7475220
I've never been gendered anything other than male, but I still present male
>>
>>7475228
So you are surprised that you don't get gendered female when you only present male?

???

you could easily pass if you put some effort.
>>
>>7475167
Its because you're letting Megan at wenches set your dose.
>>
>>7475242
>Megan at wenches

What does this even mean?
>>
>>7475194
Are you stupid? She looks fine
>>
>>7475211
50 and even 100 is not that much, 200 is the normal dose. What's your E dose, and what are your levels?

>>7475228
Lol, why do you do this to yourself?
>>
>>7475245
Please use male pronouns for me
>>7475253
I don't remember my levels but my E dose was at the high end of the acceptable range, I'm on 2mg of that a day

>Lol, why do you do this to yourself?

Do what?
>>
>>7475258
Once again, 2mg is not a good dose, 4mg is normal and 6mg is what people should be on.

>Do what?

Present male.
>>
File: image.jpg (237KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237KB, 720x1280px
>>7473771
True

>>7473797
This

>>7473859
I look bad

>>7473882
Actually that pic was taken last month which was a year and 2 months past ffs. Yes the swelling is gone and my sunken cheeks are awful. I'm getting revisions next month to correct the issues with my cheeks and jaw

>>7473887
But I still get ma'amed *shurg*
And every time I complain about my looks, I get this http://m.imgur.com/RhPSx7j

>>7474552
See http://m.imgur.com/RhPSx7j

>>7474932
I'm not skull size autist and yes I detransed but only on a social level
I'll still take hrt though
>>
>>7475258
hey, also from where youre from and you texted me a couple times.

Your doctor is awful but Ive already told you that. She takes her ranges for levels from a standard of care thats on the lower end of what people use and keeps people on low doses forever. Once I got my T down things actually started to happen so there is hope.
>>
>>7475228

You're actually really pretty sparky, you just complain a lot. Your dosage is really low, but your results are exceptionally well for such a low dose. Sorry you got posted here, and sorry I told some of our friends that you had thread made of you.
>>
>>7475267
>2mg is not a good dose

Like I said, my levels were fine. My spiro dose was too low and probably still is but I doubt it's going to make that much of a difference at this point.

>Present male.

Because that's the way people will see me regardless and I now identify as male again. If people start seeing me as female at some point then great, but I don't have any interest in changing how I dress or whatever at this point.
>>
>>7475276
>Your doctor is awful

I changed doctors and now go to my school's health center, that's when I got my spiro dose doubled.

I know people who go to the clinic I used to though who are on way higher doses so I think it was just me.
>>
>>7475128
(op here)
whoa, 4 real? shit sorry about that.. I always thought you looked rally good but w/e

you say you tried it out and it didn't work, don't you still feel dysphoric?
>>
>>7475268
>I'm detransitioning
>but I'm still on HRT and I'm getting FFS revisions next month

Well I'm glad you're getting revisions, but I'm not sure that qualifies as "detransitioning".

>And every time I complain about my looks, I get this http://m.imgur.com/RhPSx7j

Jesus Christ, the "hugboxing" on Reddit has reached a new low.
>>
>>7475268
>>7475128

ok you guys are freaking me out, how do you just realize you're not trans after being on hrt for so long/getting ffs?? did it just click one day?
>>
>>7475304
Well I detransed socially

>hugboxing
Yeah the hugboxing is bad especially when comes from someone like this who actually looks female https://www.reddit.com/r/transtimelines/comments/5gbqzr/22_yo_1_year_3m_hrt/?

But I'm not allowed to complain because when I do and point out problems with my face, I get banned
>>
>>7475318
No. Neither of them realized they "weren't trans".

They just both feel like their transitions have failed because they only care about passing. Notice they both still take HRT and Angie still is getting FFS.

That is the danger of prioritizing passing so heavily. Passing should never be the primary goal of transition. It should be to relieve dysphoria. Obviously we all want to pass but to literally put so much weight into passing is ridiculous. That's the one place Tumblr and Reddit have it figured out. You save yourself a lot of torment if you get a hobby, find a purpose, seek to improve yourself, and grow other than just solely focusing your entire life value on passing.
>>
>>7475318
For me I know I'm trans but I detransed socially because I feel that I don't look female therefore I shouldn't be allowed to present as one
>>
>>7475296
nah once every few months I hear someone complaining about them and all sorts of stories about how they mess up trans stuff.
>>
>>7475283
sparky its all a conspiracy to keep you as an alpha male. they don't want you to be a cute anime girl. they are trying to stop you.

>tfw will never cuddle with sparky.
>>
>>7475326
>Passing should never be the primary goal of transition.
>It should be to relieve dysphoria.

And what is the difference between these two things? Genuinely curious.
>>
>including literal hons in an inspo picture
why desu
>>
>>7475327
I'm guessing you're angie? So you still consider yourself female on a personal level?

Also aren't you pretty much saying you consider beauty/looks/passing the only important thing about being a women?
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 469x686px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 469x686px
>>7475342
>chaser opinions
Do you even know what a hon is?
This is a hon
>>
>>7475326
man, this is some of the best advice I've ever seen on one of these silly blue threads. thanks for this
>>
>>7475326
if i don't pass, i don't relieve dysphoria pham
>>
>>7475347
Yes to both

To a degree yes because I've learned that women are often treated like shit if they are ugly. Sure I shouldn't care about looks but society puts such strict rules on how people should look
>>
File: 1462315306936.jpg (34KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
1462315306936.jpg
34KB, 500x551px
>>7475347
>Also aren't you pretty much saying you consider beauty/looks/passing the only important thing about being a women?

Yes they are saying that. It's really disgusting as well and it's why they are so tormented as people. They are essentially saying all of their personal self worth and value as a human being is entirely determined on beauty and "passing". The thing is, Angie already fucking passes and Sparky could EASILY pass if she put in effort. Isn't it bizarre how Sparky said she has never presented female? Wow, so surprising she gets gendered male then, huh?

Self worth and value comes from within, not through validation from others. There are literally cis-women in the world right now whose entire faces are burned and scarred beyond recognition. There are women without any limbs. There are women with severe body hair worse than men. There are women who lose their breasts to cancer. The majority of women are not pretty.

Beauty always fades. If you're entire value as a human is measured by other people's perception of you, you will never be happy. It doesn't matter if you are cis, beautiful, or whatever. Self worth comes from within.

>>7475340
>And what is the difference between these two things? Genuinely curious.

Passing is an arbitrary measurement that changes based on the subjective viewer. Go look in the pass threads, to one person someone is a disgusting beast and to another they are the most beautiful. Passing is immeasurable and quantifiable.

I didn't pass regularly until 11 months into my transition but even in the first 3-4 months the peace of mind I got from stopping my hairloss, feeling my breasts grow, and feeling my body redistribute fat gave me so much relief. This is what transition is about. Not turning into a beautiful, perfect woman. We are born men. We have to accept that and do our best with what we get.

Acceptance is one of the most valuable yet hardest things to learn.

>>7475351
Thanks.

pic related
>>
>>7475374
please stop using female pronouns for me, and I'm not interested in "presenting female"
>>
>>7475370
ah, I think I get you now. living a life of discrimination because of your apprentices isn't exactly ideal. thanks for answering my questions
>>
>>7475374
>Angie already fucking passes

Not really.

>and Sparky could EASILY pass if she put in effort.

Yeah maybe.

>The majority of women are not pretty.

All the examples you gave are still fucking seen as women, there's a fundamental difference between them and trannies.

>Passing is immeasurable and quantifiable.

I assume you meant to say "unquantifiable". To some extent, you are correct, because passing is a spectrum and there will be different circumstances where you may pass or may not pass depending on the situation or the person you're interacting with.

However, I really can't see how someone could be comfortable with themselves if they don't pass. And here I mean, if they look in the mirror and recognize that they don't pass as female. Wouldn't that make you dysphoric, no matter what other people think? Wouldn't you still want to kill yourself, even if you have consolation booblets?

>We are born men. We have to accept that and do our best with what we get.

No I wasn't. Don't speak for me, you may have given up on being a real woman, but I haven't.
>>
>>7475414
>No I wasn't. Don't speak for me, you may have given up on being a real woman, but I haven't.

You will never, ever find happiness in your life. We are literally born XY males. You are denying reality if you can not accept the concrete fact you were born a male.

I used the word man but I meant male. You were born male. You absolutely can not expect to be identical to a cis female.

>you may have given up on being a real woman, but I haven't.

No. I am a real woman but I have long accepted the biological fact that I have an SRY gene that profoundly impacted my physical development.

It doesn't take away from being a real woman. It's just a unique circumstance within my womanhood.
>>
>>7475414
>not really
That's the thing though
Most people ma'am me and I don't fucking know why
>>
>>7475374
Passing threads chew me to pieces but I deserve I guess I obviously picked to start hrt late it was totally my choice to have bad genetics and most of all I definitely choose to be born as a lower class wage slave. I'm with sparky tho I don't want to present as female even if I had such a feminine face that it confused people about my gender I wouldn't present as female I feels awkward and my family would disown me I didn't choose any of this desu but for some fucking crazy ass reasons hrt makes me feel better and when I'm without it a depressed suicidal wreck I fucking hate my brain.

>>7475350
Sadly I look just as horrible as this person other trips have seen me at my worst.
>>
>>7475437
>You absolutely can not expect to be identical to a cis female.

I don't expect to be IDENTICAL to a CIS female, that's why they're called cis females and I'm a trans female. But to say I'm not female at all is dumb, "sex =/= gender" is dumb, if someone calls me a "male" then I'm gonna wreck their shit because they're obviously implying that I'm a man on some base level. Or more likely I'll just start crying and my friends will wreck their shit, but you understand, if some hon starts spouting shit about how I was "born male" and will always be XY, there is gonna be a problem.
>>
>>7475268
Angie why do you even respond to all the retarded comments about your pictures. You should know by now that if FFS is good at ONE THING, its allowing mtfs to take passable selfies.

I think you know by now that being able to take passable pictures means shit-all about passing in real life

t. skull-cha
>>
>>7475374
>We are born men. We have to accept that and do our best with what we get.

Maybe you have to accept that but not me lol! Pass constantly in every situation even when I date lesbians (I am not even a lesbian). Getting chin shaved soon so I can compete with cis biches.
>>
>>7475268
>http://m.imgur.com/RhPSx7j
ha, this person is pathetic. Angie how does it feel having others get jealous of your selfies because they are 10x a hon, telling you you pass, when you know that in fact your status is nothing close to what they are implying.

Thats about all ffs is good for. Feeling mildly superior to hons until you get clocked again, then you realize hon admiration doesnt change the fact that you look like a freak in real life
>>
>>7475321
>https://www.reddit.com/r/transtimelines/comments/5gbqzr/22_yo_1_year_3m_hrt/?

Angie I guarantee you that person does not look female. Grow some eyes people. Look how wide their fucking head is. Not too mention it is tall compared to females as well. But the width is incredible in this case. Sure, theres no reference point for scale determination but that is my hunch. They pass in a bs sense, but face to face, normal intimate interaction? They set off everyones alarm bells guaranteed
>>
>>7475326
lol this advice only works for morons. If you are actually intelligent you would value your own self respect and not want to be a social freak
>>
>>7475370
you are treated like shit because you still look like a man, not only because you are ugly.

People don't treat ugly people like shit, they treat them with pity. People treat trannies with shock, derision, and antipathy
>>
>>7475374
you are full of shit and wrong.

>stopping my hairloss

Too much hon logic for me famm
>>
>>7475242

How big is a proper dose?
>>
>>7475564
>doesn't post pictures
>inb4 im too pretty to post pics even though cis girls post pics online all the time

ya... no one cares
>>
>>7475109
hate crime is a legal term doesn't matter if you come up some deluded justification in your mind you're still attacking her because she's trans and won't fuck you
>>
>>7475597
>newfag
There are hundreds photos of her in the archive. She is not the prettiest but she actually look like a girl.
>>
Awww yeah AGP chaser in da house, I have no prob with any of these trannies.

>>7475268
To me you pass but you look odd. But some ciswomen look odd too. Post more pics.

>>7475569
She sorta passes as a masc woman. Very fit.
>>
>>7473760
Would date 2 and 6. 1 looks objectively good, but not my type.
>>
>>7473760
*transpo
>>
>>7475591
>tfw almost pass
>tfw people hugbox me

i disagree about the tranny comment
maybe if you were a total hon, they might treat you badly, but if they see that you're a good person who acts accordingly, they'll let you pass
>>
>>7473760
No because there are hardly any black trannies.
The ones that are around either look horrendous, or are so extremely pretty that I'm nowhere near their league/tier.
I'm like 6 years into HRT, I'm not getting any prettier and my body doesn't seem to be getting any better.
>>
>>7475881
do you pass though, even if not attractive female?
>>
>>7475439
that's called passing you retard
>>
>>7473760
Could someone enlighten me on how you can get inspiration from looking at passing transwomen? If you don't have the genetics for passing, you just don't. No amount of inspiration is going to remove male features.
>>
>>7475890
people say that I do, and people even find me attractive for some strange reason.
I however, think I'm obvious tranny and my body is so masculine, i try to take pictures and they never seem to turn out in the way that they do for cis women(or better looking trannies)
>>
>>7475895
daily reminder that passing in a photo does not guarantee they pass irl
>>
>>7475893
don't engage it at all it knows this already it only wants attention
>>
>>7475896
You're your own worst critic. You tend to notice your own flaws better than others can, especially if you're a tranny and have to deal with years of self hatred.

Or it's just bdd.
>>
File: gthdiQD.jpg (264KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
gthdiQD.jpg
264KB, 1200x1600px
>>7475902
A few examples, good(relative) picture of me with makeup, bad picture with makeup, and one with no makeup.
http://imgur.com/RVq84zp
http://imgur.com/3BmPRVd

In my mind if I don't look female from most angles I'm not actually passing. Plus, I want to be attractive, but thats a separate, but related, issue.
>>
>>7475924
I've actually seen cis women more masculine than you. Would not clock you if I saw you on the street.
>>
>>7475989
Although it's worth mentioning that I'm Asian and have seen maybe 10 black people total in my lifetime, so I may not be the best judge in this case.
>>
>>7473768
>>7473814
>>7474932
#5 does this all the time and it's very likely the OP of this thread too and also the admirers. A very strong case of fucking mental.
>>7475318
You aren't trans to begin with if you do that. You live a fake life and post about detransitioning all the time while still taking HRT and getting FFS.
>>
>>7475924
Shieeeet ebony tranny spotted.
The bar for black trannies passing is pretty low, just look at Leslie Jones. So if I saw a masc black tranny I'd be like lol black women amirite? Seriously you do pass and look femme.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 622x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 622x960px
>>7475562
Of course
Passing in pictures is shit.
It's all about the irl

>>7475569
But that girl isn't a hon
No one should be jelly

>>7475583
1. The average person doesn't really pay attention to that shit
2. What makes a big head. I'm told here that my head is big despite it being 22.5" around.
I wonder if this article would make skull autist mad https://www.google.com/amp/www.refinery29.com/amp/average-head-size?client=safari

>>7475591
That's the thing though
No one here in the Bible Belt gives me shit. I expected to be lynched or beaten by now.

>>7475832
I don't want to look odd. I just want to blend in like every other person but considering my height/body type, that ain't happening.

>>7475893
Maybe or people are just being nice

>>7475902
Bdd is a meme for trannies

>>7476052
Not the op
>>
File: tumblr_o3gg5pelAy1r075wno1_400.gif (925KB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3gg5pelAy1r075wno1_400.gif
925KB, 332x332px
>ywn be inspo to trans
>ywn stop being inspo to repress
>>
>>7476339
That's because this is yet another false flag thread started by Angie, three of those girls don't pass and the other three are cute but plain. There is far better inspo out there.
>>
where did top middle get that hoodie (cardigan) from? or where do i find nice looking textile clothes like that? maybe nordstrom rack?

t. huge shoulder hon who wants to wear shorts and trying to figure out tops cardigans and hoodies are usually a good bet (hoodies break up huge man shoulders)
>>
>>7476351
What be the point of me starting this stupid thread?
I wouldn't have picked any of the people including myself for the op.

The paranoia has gotten really crazy here
>>
>>7476364
So if you're not skull autist and you didn't start this thread either, then who is and who did? Is this board just way more autistic than I thought?
>>
File: 1480472183834.png (129KB, 771x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480472183834.png
129KB, 771x600px
>>7476351
Idk about that, but no matter who made it my feels still stand...
I'm just proof that age is a meme and you can be destroyed by 17.
>tfw everything is just a fucking meme
Also, like what about those of us that want to be remarkably average????? I don't want to stand out at all, but being fucking honlet prime with a massive man bod and Chad face kinda fucks me outta ever being inspo for anything but repression.
>>
>>7476351
Inspo that most of us can't hope to approach or achieve. Why would you set unrealistic expectations for yourself?

t. someone who would post her plain mild qt face if I wasn't scared of the autistic creeps that lurk here
>>
>>7475594
Hon logic? You are a fucking idiot. When you chemically suppress testosterone, introduce estrogen, and take an asteride compound, baldness can not continue. It's not physically possible, you stupid shit head.

Baldness is a mechanic derived from dihydrogen testosterone.
>>
>>7476386
Most of 4chan is extremely autistic.
People pin me as skull autist because I've complain about how certain features are masculine and not feminine.
Stuff like a square face or deepest eyes.
I never really went into skull size because I know plenty of cis women with big skulls and wide facial plans.

Skull autist has been proven over and over again how wrong he is, but still keeps on trying to convince people.
>>
>>7476389
... But it sounds like you're not even on HRT, of course you were "destroyed". But you can still fix what's broken, that may sound cheesy but if you're only 17 it's well within the realm of possibility for you. Some trans women don't start until they're like 21 and still end up hot, anything is possible with money tbqh.

>>7476393
Meh, I don't think they're very unrealistic for me, but maybe that's my privilege talking. I'm already cute, so I really do feel like I can move up to "hot tier" if I raise money for a little more work.

>>7476413
If it's really not you, then it must be that weird detransitioner who is probably also Caraposter, the one who got FFS and then reversed it with like brow and nose implants because they didn't look "female" enough.
>>
>>7476426
I started at 17. Well hella late in 17, but I'm 20 now. I still look like a man.
>>
>>7476452
I'm sorry anon, that really sucks... Do you at least pass to cis people? I hate myself regardless, but I really don't think I could cope with not passing...
>>
File: Khajti_no_understand.jpg (23KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
Khajti_no_understand.jpg
23KB, 500x342px
>>7476473
I get pity passing, but nah.as far as actual passing I'm fucked.
My measurements look good on paper, but IRL, they fucckkkiiiinnng suck.
Idk, I'll probably hate myself till I die. I kinda accept that that is unchanging.
>>
>>7476497
That's weird and sucky. I feel like I don't really recognize my own privilege sometimes and it fucks with my perception of things. But maybe it's just because I'm so obsessed with passing that things ended up like this.

I still think you can make it with work. I could help give you tips if you want, what are your measurements btw?
>>
File: 1468534322059.jpg (28KB, 365x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468534322059.jpg
28KB, 365x500px
>>7476511
Size 7 women's shoe size
Small p much across the board
Size 4 or 6 jeans
32b bra size
5'4"
Honestly I'm just going off what I have on rn...
Oh shoulders are 15.8" from end to end.
But like I said, they sound okay, but are shite IRL....
>>
>>7476605
Do you know waist and hips? Not even my measurements are as good as some of those, 5'4'' is lucky as shit.
>>
>>7476635
Idk desu. I'm wearing the 26 sizes RN and they are hella comfy.
I don't look too good irl. Like idk where Angie is, but she's seen me IRL and knows like what I look like.
I'd rather be taller and not look like a man desu....
>>
>>7476670
Blerghghghghghghhghhhgh forgot pic
>>
>>7476670
>>7476678
Well 69/33 is not that good of a ratio, but with your other measurements in mind, your body should pass well. So the problem must be your face/voice, I really think you could pass well if you focused on those specific areas. You should probably start saving for surgeries tbqh, if you haven't already.
>>
>>7476707
I mean, I get pity passed even after I speak, I just don't know nwhen normos are thinking I look obvi trans, or when the think I'm a grill...
>>
>>7476605
dude you legitimately have fucking cis girl measurements
t. ftm, taller than you with far larger feet and smaller tits and still not particularly lucky for a trans guy
>>
>>7476707
Sorry, obviously meant to say 29/33 lol.

>>7476715
>"pity" passed
>even after I speak
>I don't know when normies think I'm a grill

... Honestly your story is becoming more suspect, you really do have cis girl measurements and it does seem like you're passing at least some of the time. Do you have pics?
>>
File: PicsArt_11-26-10.38.52.jpg (438KB, 827x2175px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_11-26-10.38.52.jpg
438KB, 827x2175px
>>7476717
Yr p lucky if yr near my measurements.
>>7476724
This is like a month old but idk.
Sorry for not being able to spoiler it for you.
Only other ones I have have me covering my lower face I'm p sure. Though I should be doing that 24/7 lmao
>>
File: 1418522261166.jpg (140KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1418522261166.jpg
140KB, 700x700px
>>7474548
>her beautiful taint pussy she opened with a knife after poking her infected taint piercing with sharp legos

Someone has to stop CWC.
I remember this creature from /v/ years ago.
>>
>>7476758
...oh yeah, i've seen you
you're legitimately fine
you're pugfaced but in the same way girls are, at worst you have 1-2 standard deviations more brow bossing
again, i'm a trans guy, i went to a single sex school for a couple years, i've seen a lot of cis girls without makeup, you 100% fit into the range they have
if you have any actual problems passing at all it's voice or mannerisms (usually both)
>>
>>7476758
You're cute, seems like face/voice problems like I said. Start saving and practicing and you should be fine.
>>
>>7474533
how old is this human being?
>>
File: shoulders.jpg (124KB, 977x1166px) Image search: [Google]
shoulders.jpg
124KB, 977x1166px
>>7476758
are you kidding me

"destroyed by 17" YEAH FUCKING RIGHT

how about if I destroy you with my linebacker frame bdd girl? hut hut fucking hike
>>
>>7476808
thats hot

>tfw no strong transgirl to destroy you
>>
>>7476758
Not gonna lie, you are not beautiful but you are a bit cute.
>>
>>7476818
yeah it'd be great if I were a confident dom or something but I'm a bratty pillow princessy dom instead

literally got the worst body type possible to match with that
>>
>>7476426
I really don't know who it is and it gets pretty annoying when they constantly make threads of the same shit over and over again.

>everything is possible with money
Lol

>>7476497
No, I've seen you in person and they really aren't bad. You wear a women's small for Christ sakes. Compared to you, I'm a giant and you've seen me in person.
The only major issue I can see you having is your face.

>>7476670
My sizes are
5'9"
35" chest/34b
32" under bust
17" shoulders
30" waist
37.5" hips
Size 9 women's
Size 6 pants
Medium on women's shirts
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 640x137px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 640x137px
Fuck, the hug boxing continues
>>
tfw you will never be inspo
>>
>>7476778
idk, i need hella face work desu...
>>7476808
i have a linebacker frame too desu.
>bdd
el em ay ohh
>>7476824
i don't see it ever desu ;-;
>>7476901
ehh, i mean i'd rather not have chad face than be my like height....
>>7477034
iktf
>>
>>7473760
smiles (top left) is a qt but doesn't pass that well in most photos
>>
>>7476158
>he bar for black trannies passing is pretty low

See, thats exactly the problem I have with my features. The whole >"all black women look like men anyway, so thats why you pass" fucking sucks. The existence of masculine women does not make me magically more feminine.

And feminine black women exist, and they exist in great numbers, girls with very feminine faces and bodies to match, and I have neither.
>>
File: 1482792439253.jpg (255KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482792439253.jpg
255KB, 1080x1080px
>>7473760 (OP)
I'm a right-winger cisgender white straight male (aka the devil, according to the Left) and sometimes I think some people here have really crazy standards. 1, 2 and 6 all easily pass (6 in particular looks like a 15 y.o. cisgirl) and the others are fairly androgynous and surely can improve with FFS. I mean, just look at Blaire White, she used to look manlier than any of them.

Sure, I'm not taking into consideration height and body shape, both can make a huge difference (unless if you're from Germany and Scandinavia, most girls from there seem to be shaped like a handegg quarterback), I'm only judging the facial characteristics.

Also, it depends on the picture, 4 looks androgynous in the OP pic, but I'd definitely mistake her (or him, like he wants to be called now) for a cisgender girl here: >>7475167

Reminds me of some actress, but I can't remember who right now.

>>7473797
>Cornflakes
Google'd this one.

She looks like a carbon copy of my aunt when she was 20 y.o. WTF?
>>
>>7475326
>That is the danger of prioritizing passing so heavily. Passing should never be the primary goal of transition.

What is the point then?

Best case scenario you get treated like a tranny, worst case like a mentally ill faggot. I don't want to be a tranny, I want to be a girl.

If I don't pass I'm not going to get treated like a girl, no matter how sympathetic the people around me are.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 640x640px
>>7477662
>tfw #5 and called fairly andro

Hahahaha just kill me now
>>
>>7477783
Proves that ffs couldn't even save my man face
>>
>>7477713
To reduce dysphoria.
>>
>>7477783
As I said, it depends on the picture. There's something off about you here: >>7475268, but in this new one you look like a cis female, 100%.

You have great eyes, by the way.
>>
File: 1481385589950.png (226KB, 400x379px) Image search: [Google]
1481385589950.png
226KB, 400x379px
>>7477783
She looks feminine. idk bout the nose those. she might wanna get soemwthing done about that. Eyes and upper head look female to me.

might wanna get the chin sorted too

Over she looks female to me
>>
File: dontreadthis.jpg (53KB, 455x593px) Image search: [Google]
dontreadthis.jpg
53KB, 455x593px
>>7477783
Holy shit you are hot... :F

I'm not into girls though, being a trans woman, I believe in a typical heterosexual fantasy for myself.
>>
>>7477962
Also, my pic should make you feel waaay better about where you are right now, girlfriend.

I am not on hrt nor have I had ffs. I was just doing dress up that day, lol.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 551x838px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 551x838px
>>7477836
That isn't a new one
That was 7 months ago.
I look like this now and it's complete fucking shit. My chin and jawline are so fucked up. It seems as I was healing, I become more masculine looking which is something a lot of people don't believe and hunk I have bdd.

>>7477927
The nose I didn't have work on. It's always been small and upturned. My mom has the same nose and I plan on getting it fixed.
My forehead come out fine as depicted here >>7476319
And because of the missing fat in the back of my jaw gives my skull/fave a weird appearance.
I confronted the surgeon and asked him
If he was drinking or something.
He offered to fix it while paying for my flights and hotel stay.

>>7477962
I'm not
>>
>>7478070
Dude you look like a fucking girl. Stop operating on yourself. Your nose is cute.

Go get mental help instead. You have real BDD.
>>
>>7478070
What would it take to make you believe you are hot? You wont even consider my opinion on the subject, so what would it take to convince you that the person I see is a pretty, and for all aspects, female?
>>
>>7477791
Passing reduces dysphoria you stupid fucking hon.
>>
File: 1480053123177.jpg (447KB, 824x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480053123177.jpg
447KB, 824x1080px
>>7477662
cornflakes is the ultimate waifu
>>
>>7476808
>>7476901
>>7477070
Hahaha yes I'm linebacker tier at 5'11" with a 47" chest and 22" shoulders. Thats why i'm a chaser instead of a tranny.

>>7477354
I'd cuddle with you, just don't tell /pol/

>>7477783
Oh is that a recent pic Angie? You lack masc hon features so your probably gonna get gendered female if you dress and act like it. Unless your body is really masc. I mean christ compare yourself to Caitlyn Jenner or Kelly Maloney.
>>
>>7478199
>bdd
Nice meme
Guess you can't see the sunken cheeks, lop-sided chin and bad jaw

>>7478200
Exactly $10,000

>>7478245
Flakes is top tier

>>7478258
It is and my features are pretty strong. Sure they might not be as bad as Jenner but they are still bad.
My body also sucks
See here >>7476901

Pleb can tell you all about how I look like shit.
>>
>>7478801
Nah, I think you are looking for tragedy. You already have everything you want. Now that you do, you wonder what is left? So, you create a bit of drama, maybe even fictional pain, and try to lure us in to validate this fantasy.

See even if you get the FFS again, you wont be happy. You'll find something new to gripe about, hence this constant circle of struggle...or tragedy.
>>
>>7478200
angie is just fucking nuts because all the other trips on mtfg bullied her and she took it seriously.

Literally every single trip on mtfg is going through super intense BDD after having transitioned. They are always self depricating themselves and acting like annoying teenage bitches essentially pandering for hugs and nice compliments from others to make them feel better even though the only reason they feel bad is because they have super BDD and are just nuts.

get help angie. no body is gonna tell u u look hot because it is obvious u either are just pandering for likes or as states are just really fucking nutter-tier with deep BDD.

I will say that there is no reason for u to detrans but again im not gonna sit and hugbox u like u want from everybody. ur just fucking annoying at this point.
>>
>>7475268
the reason ur nose looks so fucked up is because u have had like 10 surgeries. u should stop before its too late.
>>
>>7478801
I honestly don't know why you're being hugboxed here of all places. You don't look bad bad, like you're not hon tier actually, but I would also want to get more work done if I were you. You should definitely go through with your revisions, though I'm wary of getting them with the same surgeon if he fucked up so bad the first time. Zukowski?
>>
>>7478070
looking at this picture make me hesitate my jaw/chin surgery. Because i'm afraid it will fuck with my mouth-chin-jaw ratio. But I want my jaw gone...
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 614x673px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 614x673px
>>7478820
Don't know until I try again.

>>7478826
Not all the trips and I'm not nuts.
>get help
I'm seeing a therapist. What else do you want?
Bdd is only for those that don't have actual problems unlike me.

>>7478831
Again, I never had surgery on my nose. It's always been like that.

>>7478839
Yes that's him
People have told me that when they got revisions, he was able to fix the issues.
I just want my jaw to look like this. Is that so hard to ask?

>>7478843
It wouldn't be bad if my chin and jaw were done correctly.
At least you speak sense nikky
>>
>>7478839
All I want is fat grafting to my jaw and cheeks to make my face look normal and another minor chin shave to even it out.
Everything else is fine.
I'm going to get rhino in the future but I'm going to seek someone else.
>>
File: 1481754038717.png (84KB, 280x271px) Image search: [Google]
1481754038717.png
84KB, 280x271px
>>7478070
oh ok. Just to clarify I didn't mean that your nose looked male. I don't like my nose and I'd get something done if I could afford it (male here)

I'd say overall you look female. Like if I passed you in the street or bumped into you I'd think that you're female. And looking at your pics I'd say female.

I agree with >>7478199 here. Stop getting operations.
>>
>>7479221
I only had one ffs operation.
I just want this >>7479195
>>
how much more inspo do i need to shrink my shoulders and ribcage and widen my hips?
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 1038x754px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 1038x754px
I drew where the problem areas are
>>
>>7481543
you're going to have to kill yourself now. I burst out laughing throughout this whole thread. Your life is a tragedy. You look like a monster and you can't go back now. Should have just stayed male. All of this out of some desperate desire to be able to present female. I won't say you don't pass, you just look like a freak. You could pass as an ugly female with poor genetics.

I laughed due to how ridiculous and tragic you are.
>>
>>7481590
Already on it.
New Year's Eve is my last day of living

Also I bet you're just some beta male who will claim to be some gorgeous cis/trans stealth girl
>>
>>7481622
I am a beta male. And? I'm beta than you XD
>>
>>7481626
Typical troll
>>
>>7481632
How is expressing my opinion trolling? Some of you are qt and some of you are freaks.
>>
>>7481638
Nice chaser
>>
>>7481543
Ok I can see the assymetry but the lighting and lower res masks it some. The side profile sure looks passable though. The jaw assymetry from the sideview is kinda subtle.

Seeing transwomen with less than stellar FFS results is scary. Makes me never want to get it.
>>
>>7481694
The surgeon offered free revisions but who's to say he won't fuck up again
>>
>>7481694
>Seeing transwomen with less than stellar FFS results is scary. Makes me never want to get it.

She went to Zukowski lol. Even Michelle got "less than stellar" results from him. Almost as bad as going to Spiegel.
>>
>>7481798
But Michelle actually looks good
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2hyHI8DNWD4
>>
>>7481815
Yeah but she doesn't look female, which should be the point of FFS.
>>
>>7478070
>I look like this now and it's complete fucking shit.
Still looks much better than here >>7475268 (bad pic, it seems) and you still pass for a cisgender female.

>>7478245
She is indeed really cute.

A genetic lottery winner, I guess.
>>
>>7481853
Yes she does
Your standards are just way too fucking high

>>7481917
Yeah maybe a very ugly person but I can't do that
>>
>>7474533
Someone needs to do a "My Fair Lady" on CWC. See what happens if they lose weight, take care of skin, etc.

It would be an interesting challenge.
>>
>>7478245
there's no way this is a boy
>>
>>7483000
It is
>>
>>7473876
What's the deal with trannies having narrow heads and undeveloped jaws?
>>
>>7473760
none of your inspirations even pass
>>
>>7481793
Then get the revisions and stop bitching at us. Do that, pay a new doc to do it (which is completely retarded since you have the first doc by the nuts at this point), live with it, or have that magical New Year's Eve you were threatening yourself with. Those are your only options, so pick one.

Also, you wont off yourself. I know you wont. You are a coward when it comes to suicide. If you did though, or pretended, then you obviously know that new pics of you can't show up on this site, for risk of exposing your attempts at suicide as nothing more than a boastful lie.

I don't want you to kill yourself, because trans folk like us have dealt with enough shit like that already and it is time to move forward, but that doesn't stop me from knowing the fact that you won't in the first place.

If you were suicidal, then you'd have done it long ago. I can even tell in your pics, right there in your eyes, that you are happy. Truly and though you think you hide it well, it still shows. Maybe actually try to get depressed before you claim to be.
>>
>>7475439
How do you know if they're saying ma'am or man? I still present male because I don't think I pass, but about half the time I get that ambiguous ma'am man thing from people.
>>
>>7483443
Situations formal enough to use "ma'am" wouldn't be informal enough to use "man".
>>
>>7483436
>I can even tell in your pics, right there in your eyes, that you are happy. Truly and though you think you hide it well, it still shows. Maybe actually try to get depressed before you claim to be.

I'm really not. I hate the lower half of my face and it's made me extremely depressed
>>
>>7484509
>I can even tell in your pics, right there in your eyes, that you are happy.

I don't know why people always think a second in a photo displays an exact copy of how that person is inside.

"They look so happy"

You mean in the picture someone took of them that they were prepared for? What a surprise.
>>
>>7483436
>I can even tell in your pics, right there in your eyes, that you are happy.

She looks completely dead inside dude.
>>
>>7484534
>she
>>
>>7484522
This

>>7484534
I've been dead inside for years
>>
>>7484905
>I've been dead inside for years

Please put that in cool text over the picture.

The aesthetic
>>
>>7484905
Not buying it. You guys shouldn't validate her feelings for her either. You don't really know any more than I do, but the main difference is that I am right and you are wrong.

Look if you are unhappy, then as I said, you already know how to fix it. Go get it done. There is no point in sticking around fishing for more compliments and greedily devouring all the attention you can from people. 4channers even...that's like trying to get Nazis and white elitists to love the fact your a poor Jewish Gay.

Posting little poor me threads is weak shit, dude. How about a certified therapist instead? No? Okay, then that just further validates you are just here to waste peoples time to fill your needs for attention.
>>
>>7473760
Any more of the qt in the topleft?
>>
>>7485886
see hongen
>>
File: userimage-1612537.jpg (32KB, 321x270px) Image search: [Google]
userimage-1612537.jpg
32KB, 321x270px
>>7481543
>>7481694
>>7485715
https://www.realself.com/review/belgium-facial-feminization-surgery-dr-bart-van-de-ven-bone-work-good-soft

this is what botched looks like now gtfo fakesad skulltard anon angie.
>>
>>7475167
>>7475151
>>7475128

i hope you fall down and hurt yourself and cry and i hope you look up in the sky and say omg i'm a fucking cringey person for posting this on 4chan OMG u b8 fgt poop eater, u ugly 2 NEEEGORE
>>
File: 1370910471729.png (135KB, 364x336px) Image search: [Google]
1370910471729.png
135KB, 364x336px
>>7475350

lol is this spiegel? The absolute madman.

Literally top-tier troll.
>>
>>7481543

Can you please make a trip so I can filter you.
>>
>>7487011
Angie btfo

Now I'm even more scared of ffs. I think i'd rather be a proud agp crossdresser queen than a oddball looking andro thing with a smashed face.
>>
>>7487218
I don't even like Angie, but how is she "btfo"? Just because there are worse results out there doesn't mean her surgery wasn't botched, it clearly was.
>>
>>7478070
Your nose actually looks human in this picture. Don't touch it any more or you'll turn into Michael Jackson.
>>
>>7485715
I am getting it fixed though.
I never fish really.

>>7487011
Jesus and here I though Bart was considered on of the best.

>>7487150
He jew'd the fuck out of her

>>7487156
When you kill yourself :)

>>7487218
>Angie BTFO
I was?

>>7487250
This
People are just being retarded

>>7487734
I never touched my nose. Seesh
>>
angie i just want you to know that you're an idiot and a waste of everything that has come to you and will ever come to you
>>
File: image.jpg (199KB, 640x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199KB, 640x1280px
>>7492691
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>7478070

u look like an older version of samsa
>>
>>7494272
I've heard that quite a bit
>>
>>7488131
Bart is one of the best but no surgeon ever makes no mistakes. You forget doctors are human and accidents always occur. Any time you go under the knife you're risking everything, even your life.

I'm not saying don't get ffs because it usually has a high success rate with Bart and other top tier surgeons, just make sure it's something that you would truly be OK dying for, because one wrong move and you just might.
>>
File: uglyfuck.jpg (680KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
uglyfuck.jpg
680KB, 1456x2592px
>>7496629
I may take out a huge life insurance policy before I go under the knife for my family and use care credit cause I'm poor as fuck if I die there is no debt to pay and I get to be dead no more waiting and watching my face become uglier and uglier if the ffs results work I become qt and my life does a complete 180 I'm okay with going to debt for this some people become debt stricken by a shitty college education like an art degree lol. Main thing is looking at the hon's on Bart's page makes me worried I have a hon like appearance to be completely honest.
>>
>>7496413

Like if they botched her face and made her unpassable.
>>
>>7496767
>>7496629
True

>>7496767
Except the only thing that got botched was my chin/jaw.
Everything else is fine.

Also I'm passable
Hard to believe I know.

Here's the (you) you wanted
You earned pal
>>
this is quite an amazing thread
>>
>>7497320
i like how sober angie is
>>
>>7477354
Girl don't even worry about it. White people don't know what black people look like. They think we all look like those racist caricature drawings. Then when they actually hang out with some of us, you hear stupid shit like, 'you're really attractive for a black guy/girl'.
>>
>>7497517
?
>>
File: 1450733230123.png (3KB, 386x227px) Image search: [Google]
1450733230123.png
3KB, 386x227px
>>7488131

>When you kill yourself :)

That's unnecessarily crude and mean.

But nothing more than I'd expect from a testosterone-enraged, knuckle dragging hon-man.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 480x477px
>>7498165
>hon-man
Nice me.me :)
>>
>>7475268
You better have kids, blue eyes are dying out quickly enough as it is.
>>
>>7498286
>having kids
>>
>>7473760
>sparky
>inspiration
lol
>>
>>7498435
hmm i would dominate sparky tbhon
>>
>>7498444
my repeating number dont lie heh first one this year.

sparky will be my qt transbian waifu
>>
File: 1477138782462.jpg (999KB, 3458x1470px) Image search: [Google]
1477138782462.jpg
999KB, 3458x1470px
>>
File: sparky.jpg (32KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
sparky.jpg
32KB, 427x640px
>>7498444
sparky is a name for a dog
and for some reason looks like one too tbqh
>>
>>7499021
Asian here.
Not really inspiring in the slightest since he just looks like a dude with long hair. Too bad you racist whites can't see it.
>>
>>7499071
That's why she's a model and you aren't, honny
>>
>>7499021
is this an ffs advert?

>>7497583
>racist caricature drawings
Except you see these "drawings" these walking breathing racial stereotypes everyday on the street and in wallmarts etc, not saying everyone is, but there are great many.
>>
File: 20161224_134141.jpg (685KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20161224_134141.jpg
685KB, 1600x1200px
>>7499021
Hey das me
>>
>>7498435
exactly

>>7498466
I'm bi
Thread posts: 248
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.