[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feminine FTM's and Masculine MTF's thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: Feminine Trans Guy.jpg (24KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
Feminine Trans Guy.jpg
24KB, 500x648px
I didn't see a thread like this so I made one. Feel free to share your experiences and talk about your feelings being a not too stereotypical guy/girl despite identifying as such.

My experience/thoughts:

I feel like this is a subject that is not frequently talked about. As a trans man, I personally love to look cute and wear things that may be considered more 'feminine', however if I do this I tend to look less masculine and fail to pass in others eyes. I like to look younger and more innocent and child-like simply because I look more cuter and people treat me much more nicely that way. I do like masculine clothing from time to time as well, but most of the time it's designed to be very plain and ugly, whereas the feminine ones are better designed and have more pizzazz to them.

I often feel pressured to act more 'macho man' and feel a slight pain whenever I see something cute in the 'girls' clothing isle and have to turn it away simply because if I were to wear it, it would mean I'm just a 'transtrender' to everyone else.

In my opinion, how you behave or what you wear should not determine yours, or anyone's gender, we should all be allowed to wear whatever we desire, and act as ourselves. I try not to care what anyone thinks of course, but it's hard whenever they make hurtful comments or say you're not truly what you identify as simply because of what you like.

Does anyone else FTM or MTF struggle with this? I just can't see myself as being the most macho manly guy ever, nor do I want to be. I like being cute and talking in a soft voice and being kind to others, I don't want to change that just to impress anyone else.
>>
>>7472643
I am a masculine mtf but not because I want to.
I behave like an inconsiderate autistic boy because I think acting more cutesy and such would only make me look clownish tbqh.
>>
>>7472662
Oh, also I only wear boy clothes because I don't think I pass (or ever will).
>>
When people call you a trender they are stating a fact
>>
>>7472662

I understand the feeling anon, I felt a bit weird at first when I started with the cutesy stuff but it feels pretty natural now. Even if you look ridiculous in a dress, you should atleast try to rock it and make the most of it (if thats what you'd like to wear). Even if you don't entirely pass, it can go a long way into making yourself feel more comfortable.

>>7472670

I haven't been called a trender, perhaps I'm not what the book states but every trans person is different. The fact you fail to realize that is sad.
>>
>>7472643
Funny, I was really upset about being a feminine ftm yesterday.

I don't pass at all because I wear leggings and like colorful clothing. My hair could be considered girly too, shaved all around but the top is long, down to my shoulders and it's bleached super bright.

I can't help but love girly cute things, and I'm also gay as fuck. I don't know what to do sometimes. Just sit and wait, I guess... I've had top surgery and I'm 6 months on T and while I've gotten hairier on my body, my facial hair hasn't really come through yet. I want to have a beard/mustache/goatee anything just so I can be slightly more masculine in the hopes that people will stop calling me lady, girl, ma'am. I fucking hate being misgendered, but I feel like I'm doing it to myself because I refuse to stop being myself.

That being said, I'm still no where near as depressed when I was pre-t and had ugly boobs.
>>
>>7472764

Just keep taking the T man, trust me time will fly before you know it and you'll have that beard.

Personally I like not having one? Again I just like looking cute, and I hate body hair. I'd like to perhaps be a trap or femboy but I can't really get away with that considering.

But regardless, do not give up on being yourself! I'm a gay guy as well, and I feel like there's this huge not talked about subject here. Its like to be a feminine trans guy in general is taboo and yet here we are, and we shouldn't have to feel ashamed for it. I'm normally fine, and people usually dont misgender me unless I go outside or leave my room. I just hate when people don't see me for me and say bad things on purpose.
>>
>>7472799
Yeah I feel like there aren't a whole lot of gay ftms or feminine ftms on here. Kind of discouraging.

I wanted to be a femboy too, but when the body hair came in I was like nahhh.. I'll be good as a cute bear boy instead.

Thanks for the kind words bro, you cheered me up a bit.
>>
>>7472824

I guess I'm weird in the sense that, I just want maybe a flatter chest, to lose some pounds and a penis and I'm good? I like most of me as I currently am, but what I want is so hard to achieve and so controversial. A lot of the way I think about trans things was influenced by Chris Crocker. She helped me figure a lot of it out and be very open-minded and accepting towards the whole thing. Perhaps listening to her could help you as well. Especially the videos where she talks about trans-related issues and topics.

I'm glad to have cheered you up, and I'm sure you'll be an adorable cuddly bear!
>>
>>7472855
>chris crocker is a she
Nope. Wrong. Fuck you are you 12 years old. Haha, thanks im off this site. Enjoy it, tumblr
>>
>>7472855
>Chris Crocker
>She

Yikes.
>>
>>7472886
>>7472912

Doesn't Chris Crocker identify as female? Atleast that's what they said the last time I watched their videos. I'm not 12 but they were an inspiration for me when I was first coming out and discovering myself.
>>
>>7472643
I legitimately wish you suffered the same chance as real trannies as being murdered
>>
>>7473009
He's a chunky faggot. Nothing more, nothing less. Definitely not trans.
>>
>>7473009
I think he said that he wasn't really interested in transitioning anymore. So...
>>
>>7472643
Trutrans MTFs are biologically effeminate so being predisposed to masculine tendencies is a major red flag. FTMs can't be trutrans so at least there's some leeway there.
>>
>>7473082

They said they had reasons for why they weren't transitioning, living in the south of the US where they're generally unaccepting, and other things... but not every trans person transitions anyway. If it was all just a triade to get attention then that's very disappointing, but I still believe in what I've learned from Chris about the whole topic.

>>7473090

What the hell is trutrans? Who are you or anyone else to decide who is really trans and who is not? This only harms trans people and the community. We're supposed to support each other as LGBT, not tear each other apart.
>>
>>7473054

I'm sorry your Christmas was that horrible anon. I'd fill your stocking, but I'm afraid its too full of coal for me to fit anything else.
>>
I'm an mtf who's bipolar and I don't really act particularly manly unless I'm manic and I flip my shit on someone, but I do usually act pretty neutral I guess? I wouldn't say I'm very boyish or girlish desu.
>>
>Be gender conforming and youre A*P
>Be nonconforming and you're a trender

Why do we hate each other/ourselves so much?
>>
>>7473135

Being angry isn't a masculine thing though. It's a human thing. Being neutral is a good thing though, I personally find it freeing.

>>7473145

Exactly anon. I wish so much we as a community could just be ourselves... but we get those people who are within our own LGBT community turning against us and shaming us. It's sad... people are quick to shame us before getting to even know us.
>>
>>7473145
Nobody likes anybody
>>
>>7473135
Not taking meds? I'm bipolar and ftm. :)
>>
File: 1463428258406.jpg (222KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463428258406.jpg
222KB, 600x600px
>>7472662
>>7472668
I know that feel, anon.
As much as Id love to be flouncing around in a dress I know what I look like to other people.
I usually keep my clothes squarely in the dude area just to keep people from freaking out and possibly killing me. Im normally quite though so most people dont even notice Im around.
>>
>>7472643
I pass well enough that I can wear lesbian clothes and other girls get the idea.
>>
>>7473145
/lgbt/ is weird and hasn't actually read blanchard's studies
if they had they would know that
>gender non conforming always means a*p, feminine gay trans guys are aap
>there is no 'trutrans' and a*ps are exactly as trans as everyone else
>>
File: tumblr not even once.jpg (322KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr not even once.jpg
322KB, 2048x2048px
>This thread.

Pic extremely related.
>>
>>7475016
I'm a literal autist so I've never gotten this post, what about the eyes is weird?
>>
>>7475180
they are trying to communicate that they think this thread is full of tumblr transtrenders.
>>
>>7475240
Yeah, but I don't know what it is about the eyes that caused the creation and reposting of this image. Are they meant to be sad, awkward, on drugs, etc.?
>>
tfw cis friends dont know youre a dyke and offer you their dresses. Im sure trans dudes have an equivalent.
>>
>>7475348
>but I don't know what it is about the eyes th
its eye to eye communication. based of the angles of his eyes, the way his eyelids are, its like signlanguage and it means transtrender.
>>
>>7475348
No, it's a common meme. The closeup is supposed to be humorous, like they're staring into your soul. An autistic person wouldn't get it because it's not even a real joke, it's just a meme.
>>
>>7472643
I really do not understand your intentions OP. If you love feminine stuff, why didn't you just continue being a girl? What was your dysphoria like when you were still a girl?
>>
>>7475373
liking "feminine stuff" doesnt make one a girl. Its about how you relate to your body.

why do basic transbabies think its about liking stuff. Did you really choose to transition because you like pink and makeup?
>>
>>7475373
Because being a girl doesn't mean liking pink or painting your nails. That's tumblr bullshit logic. "Oh, I like wearing pants and boy stuff, I must be a boy."
>>
Being ftm femboy is godtier and anyone who tells you different is jealous
>>
File: 1418046660697.jpg (29KB, 337x404px) Image search: [Google]
1418046660697.jpg
29KB, 337x404px
>>7475879
>ftm femboy

I wonder if we have MtF butch lesbians too.
>>
>>7473125
I don't even celebrate Christmas I just hate trenders
>>
>>7475356
My grandpa gave me a snuff box in silver that was his fathers. Also there was the fella in ftmg who got a gun from his dad and didn't realize it was an acknowledgement of his masculinity, kek.
>>
>>7476835
>literally leaves it in his closet for a year
WHAT A DIP
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.