[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT board. 99% threads are about traps and they thinking that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: Sexy-Guy-or-Cat-13.jpg (56KB, 640x470px) Image search: [Google]
Sexy-Guy-or-Cat-13.jpg
56KB, 640x470px
LGBT board.
99% threads are about traps and they thinking that they're actually look better than males
what a sick world I live in?
>>
>>7472528
You're an idiot if you think transition has anything to do with cosmetics. It's about a persons connection to their own body.

Many of us transwomen find the male body, beautiful... That's why I have a boyfriend. But I'm not male, never was, and I definitely don't want a male body.
>>
>>7472543
>and I definitely don't want a male body
why? because you want to look like a girl? thats retarded
>>
>>7472574
You are male that's why you want to look like a male. I am not a male, that's why I want to look like a female.
>>
>>7472613
you are MALE. you have a dick, right? why the fuck you think that you're female sick faggot?
>>
>>7472623
Hahahaha
>>
>>7472634
yeah its funny to think that youre dead end in evolution
>>
>>7472528
That picture.
Ugh, men should not be effeme fucking lip biting faggots desu. Id rather they transitioned or stopped being such narcissistic fags.
>>
>>7472528
That kitty is cute.
Would marry/10.
You just made me catsexual
>>
>>7472684
>le transbian post.

God damn it, he's super hot.
holy shit what's wrong with you you fucking wanna be dyke.
>>
>>7472750
>le post ironic reddit post
I date men.
That is a faggot. A man trying to look cute or sexy like a teenage girl is no man at all. Fags are the worst. Should just be BLT
>>
>>7472778
He's not a faggot, he's super cute and hot wtf.
>>
>>7472778
>I date men.
>That is a faggot. A man trying to look cute or sexy like a teenage girl is no man at all.
what? he doesnt look like beiber at all. he looks like a real man, just beautiful man.
>>
>>7472623
You know, if you're going to try to argue against a group of people, you could at least inform yourself.

But I'll explain: Transsexuality is a treatment (and currently the only one shown to work) for Gender Dysphoria (GD for short), which is a neuropsychological condition with (currently) unknown causes.
The treatment entails the patient's transition from their born gender to their desired gender through hormonal therapy.

Now research the rest yourself, because I'm not a fucking textbook.
>>
>>7472882
> with (currently) unknown causes.

eh,

Gender identity is a biologically hardwired innate sense of your body formed in the first 3 months of pregnancy (intrauterine period). It's an instinctual conviction to your shell and its function. Sex is determined at conception and gender identity is formed ~1-3 months after.

There is significant similarities between the brain morphology of ciswomen&transwomen, and cismen&transmen indicating a related origin. These dimorphic areas are most notably in the: hypothalamus structure/behavior, limbic system, white matter microstructure, and colossal shape.

Further, much of the data is interdisciplinary (neurology, molecular biology, endocrinology) and much of the neurological findings have critical controls which factor out hormone replacement therapy or current sex hormone as the genesis of these dimorphic structures.

Male cancer patients suffering from androgenic cancers (prostate/testicular), often do androgen deprivation to combat cancer. This is done through an orchiectomy or or antiandrogens. Some of these patients end up taking female sex hormones or SERMs (estrogen sex hormone only acting on some receptors, i.e. no breast growth). These male identifying patients that remove androgens from their system and take a feminizing hormone reveal masculine-typical brain structures. Indicating these patterns are not formed due to active hormones. It's a hardwired formation that doesn't change depending on active sex hormone.

Some of the modern work in this field actually controls for pre-HRT patients and find the same results. In the first study by Zhou (started this all), he examined a transgender brain post-mortem of an 80 year old organ donor. This organ donor reported feeling cross sex dysphoria throughout his life and never transitioned. Their brain matched results found by the other transgender subjects.
>>
>>7472882
>which is a neuropsychological condition with (currently) unknown causes
pretty much known actually. serious errors in genes. similar to down syndrome
>>
Daily reminder that there's no excuse for whining that lazy fags don't make more threads. Don't hate trannies for keeping the board alive, you boring cocksuckers.
>>
>>7472654
Not really. You're a fag who can't ever have a kid, I'm a woman with a bunch of sperm frozen in a lab that I'll someday use to have children with my wife. I'm sorry you'll never get to have children with your significant other.
>>
>>7472910
Nah. Nothing with genes, but hormone exposure in the womb. If it were genetic I'd probably have a tranny dad /grandfather, but nah.
>>
>>7473186
>claims to be tranny
>wants a wife
>wants to impregnate wife with semen

???
>>
File: image.jpg (520KB, 1728x1296px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
520KB, 1728x1296px
>>7472528
pretty boys with cute little tits >>> vanilla men
>>
File: senator.jpg (6KB, 245x205px) Image search: [Google]
senator.jpg
6KB, 245x205px
>>7473227
Transbians, son.
They want to do the ficky ficky on pretty girls. not be the female and have the babies themselves.
>>
>>7473282
God I hate transbians..
>>
>>7473282
>>7473227
>the ficky ficky
The what?

And if it were possible I'd want to have the child myself, but it's not. I don't see why I shouldn't have children at some point when me and my girlfriend both want children at some point.
>>
>>7473271
Looks like I have a fan....oh goody.
>>
>>7473300
>The what?
It's how some immigrant rapists say sex for whatever the reason when they get judged by court.
I think it's funny.
"I didn't know that boy didn't like ficky ficky"

But let's be serious here, wanting to dick the shit of your wife and impregnate her with your cock is not very MtF like.
>>
>>7473325
I couldn't impregnate her with my dick if I tried, I have sperm banked but my dick doesn't work well, I don't like using it, I'll probably have gotten either SRS or a penectomy by the time we're actually considering children, and even regardless of all those things I'm likely infertile.
>>
>>7473339
Alright anon, now it makes more sense since even doctors tell us about storing some sperm for w/e reason.

I have lost the count of how many times I see even here MtF wanting to use their cocks and impregnate girls though. Pretty weird considering the penis is one of the biggest perpetrators when you think about dysphoria...
>>
>>7472528
A A P
A
P
>>
>>7473271
vanilla men=vanilla women>>>>>>>subhumans
>>
File: 55498315.jpg (83KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
55498315.jpg
83KB, 500x375px
>>7473339
wait a second. Im just thought, if sperm can survive being frozen for so long, why human cant? ice is destroying tissue right? so how can sperm can survive? were being cheated either way!
>>
>>7473317
I thought you said it wasn't your pic?
>>
>>7472750
He look like a ken doll. Real men are much more rough :3
>>
>>7475846
U right. he fake.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.