[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, str8 bro here. I need advice on how to stick things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

Hey guys, str8 bro here. I need advice on how to stick things up my butt for that sweet prostate pump.

Never done anything like this. Please advise.
>>
File: 1471816650131.jpg (518KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1471816650131.jpg
518KB, 900x900px
>>7472364
It will be super uncomfortable unless you do a couple of things first.

>Eat food rich in fiber to keep your bowels working fine.
>Buy lube, things like coconut fat work great.
>Buy a small dildo or buttplug to train you up, learn to relax and don't push or force, take your time.
>Buy frilly socks and panties.
>Start dressing as a girl, it's not gay if you're the girl.
>Buy bigger dildo, more realistic and veiny.
>Buy a chastity cage, you don't really need your penis to orgasm anyways.
>Shave and moisturize your skin daily.
>Learn how to properly apply makeup.
>Continue training yourself.
>Buy cyproterone acetage and take 1 pill by morning and one by night.

I think this plan will work for you for the next 8 months or so, after that you just need come back here and ask for more tips.
>>
>>7472394

Wow cool, any possible nasty side effects'?
>>
>>7472432
pic related
>>
>>7472432
You will be cute and experienced in prostate orgasms.
>>
>>7472364
The Office already did this bit.
>>
File: anzu.jpg (55KB, 600x749px) Image search: [Google]
anzu.jpg
55KB, 600x749px
Ok fuck this. You got me too.

The constant trap spams literally everywhere on 4chan, women hate threads, all the praise towards traps etc.
Now I don't find women attractive anymore, but I'm not gay either, tried it and still find it repulsive.

I just want a loyal trap gf to live with me as my housewaifu, while I provide for her

I don't want the frivolous, promiscuous sex life that most lgbt community seem to have. I basically want to have the traditional marriage lifestyle, but with a trap/femboy

How impossible is it for me? How frequent are those kind of traps? What do they want from a relationship? How do these people want to live usually?

I want to go through with it but hearing how promiscuous lgbt community is, makes me feel like this is but a fantasy that will never come true
>>
>>7472364
Just get a gf and have sex with her like a normal person.
>>
File: 1479675898105.png (333KB, 512x812px) Image search: [Google]
1479675898105.png
333KB, 512x812px
>>7477296
>that hideous bald spot
>that awful, dry and dead hair
>that atrocious face and skin
>people actually find this.. thing attractive

Ew.
>>
>>7478615
Some men (/pol/, /a/) are this desperate for a gf
>>
File: 1479966103379.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479966103379.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>7479541
You forgot /r9k/ too though most of them are silently migrating to this board and becoming the gf.
>>
>>7477296
Do you have pics? Skype? Won't post pics here sorry.
>>
>>7477296
Yeah I'm in the same boat. I've accepted that I'm kind of gay but into feminine people, and idk where to go from here.

I just want to get home from work and play video games and cuddle with someone cute.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.