[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you sit down when you pee you are AGP. You are just living

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

File: toilet-seat.jpg (131KB, 1000x675px) Image search: [Google]
toilet-seat.jpg
131KB, 1000x675px
If you sit down when you pee you are AGP. You are just living out a fetish when you go to the toilet. Transwomen with a working penis will stand when they pee.
>>
what if I do whichever is convenient
>>
>>7471749
Im reading this while sitting down and peeing
>>
File: BhqlH5vIgAA0lQU.jpg (72KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BhqlH5vIgAA0lQU.jpg
72KB, 768x1024px
>>7471749
If you sit down to pee when you're a child, you're trutrans. Otherwise any time past that is AGP. It's not so hard to figure out.
>>
>>7471749
>standing while in a girls bathroom
Good job on outing yourself as a 100% I passable hon too afraid to use a woman's restroom.

Any logical person would do both depending on the circumstance and environment,
>>
>>7471749
Even before srs I always sat down to. So I could take my time and play games on my phone when at home. That said at public spaces I miss being able to stand up cause squatting above the seat is kinda shit.
>>
>>7471768
unpassable hon*

>>7471766
I used to get made fun of for sitting while I pee'd so I stopped doing that. I still only ever pissed in the stalls. I've never used a urinal before and I'm 25.
>>
>>7471749
I stand when I pee.

Does this mean I'm allowed to take HRT now?
>>
>>7471749
>t.shitposter who never wore womens clothes
>>
File: 798979.jpg (57KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
798979.jpg
57KB, 480x640px
>>7471776
Trutrans women are confident in their inherent femininity and express it naturally. So if you let others dictate and decide for you what your femininity is you're most like a trender/AGP.
>>
I sit so I don't have to undo my tuck. You're clearly not a trans girl and have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>7471749
Oh look, another 4channer, making shit up. Original and surprising.
>>
>>7471768
>Good job on outing yourself as a 100% I passable hon
Nice Freudian slip, hon.

Enjoying parodying womanhood whenever you sit down to pee?
>>
>I am a woman
>I stand to pee
Pick one
>>
>>7472582
I stand if I'm out in the woods or something. But as long as sitting is practical I sit.
>>
>>7471749
I'm sure u also pee in the men's room. Pretty sure ur the one living out a fetish if ur peeing at a urinal. Real trans women don't get kicked out of the women's room.
>>
>at home
>friends over
>don't want them to hear my pee stream
>sit try to pee on side of toilet bowl so quiet

duh? Who wants to hear ?
>>
File: Khajti_no_understand.jpg (23KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
Khajti_no_understand.jpg
23KB, 500x342px
>not liking being comfy
I'll stand up if like I'm skating and am like 6 beers deep..
>>
>>7471749

B-but I'm AGP and if I sit down, my penis gets too hard to pee...
>>
File: stop.jpg (34KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
34KB, 540x405px
>>7471749
>girls who sit down to pee aren't really girls

You people are fucking gross.
>>
File: Matrix 1.jpg (220KB, 700x522px) Image search: [Google]
Matrix 1.jpg
220KB, 700x522px
>>7471749
i thought all allong the matrix was real.
Well here's my proof !!.
I aint a
>Accelerated Graphics Port
when i pee !!!
>>
Real TruTrans(tm) hover over the seat and only sit down at home.

If you actually sit down on a public toilet then you are retarded and probably a fetishist as well.
>>
File: toilet-seat-covers_c3t6s0.jpg (20KB, 300x305px) Image search: [Google]
toilet-seat-covers_c3t6s0.jpg
20KB, 300x305px
>>7473560
I think you're the one who's retarded mate
>>
File: 5953.gif (148KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
5953.gif
148KB, 340x340px
>>7473560
tfw this is literally me
>>
>>7473576
>he actually puts poo bacteria-covered paper on his seat
Actual retard spotted. Kys you waste of oxygen and space.

http://www.sun-gazing.com/reason-shouldnt-cover-toilet-seat-toilet-paper-public-bathroom/
>>
>>7473560
>legit thinking you can get sick from sitting on a public toilet
pretty sure you're the retarded one
>>
>>7473610
What the hell is that sketchy ass site? Lmao
>>
I've sat on toilets as far back as I can remember. I don't really know why.

>>7473576
I've never seen one of those in real life.

>>7473610
>>7473613
I don't care if I get sick or not or whatever, the human body has something called an "immune system".

I prefer not to touch public, possibly disgustingly stained (I'm still used to men's), toilets either directly or through paper. My mom's disgusting toilet from back home traumatised me there kind of. Sadly, haven't got a pic.
>>
>>7473634
>never seen one of those

???

Whoa, are they not in men's bathrooms? Haha what
>>
>>7471749
I sit down because after a super long time on AA I'm feeling super tired and dizzy but I can't go on E because I'm trying to not let my family find out I'm trans and kick me out of our house.

Seriously I feel super dizzy and weak when I'm standing up. Nowadays I just browse lgbt and stay in bed.
>>
>>7471749
Fuck off, sitting down is comfy as hell. I've done it all my life, and don't plan on stopping. I only stand in public toilets.
>>
Sitting is comfier
I always make a mess if I stand up
Peeing loudly is gross

>>7471940
Also this. Real trans women are just feminine by nature, it's not something they try at.
>>
Even if you were cis male, why wouldn't you sit down at home? More comfortable, split stream doesn't pose any danger, and you don't get annoying little splash on your legs.
>>
>>7473666
The only way they'll notice you're on E is if they see your boobs, and those can be hidden for a long time. Get on it, can't stay on just AA forever.
>>
>>7473644
i've only seen them in high-class places willing to put up with that extra expense, and sometimes in medical facilities.
>>
File: 31tKWkbVrmL.jpg (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
31tKWkbVrmL.jpg
13KB, 500x500px
>>7472582
found the fetishist
>women literally buy devices so they can pee standing up THEY'RE NOT WOMEN I'M A WOMAN CAN'T YOU SEE HON
>>
Cis dmab. Sit when pee. OP is fucking stupid.
>>
at home I sit if I wanna read something or play on my phone, stand if I'm busy tho. Always sit in public tho
>>
>>7473956
only AAP ftms buy those actually
>>
>>7473989
[citation needed]
>>
File: 1473964933588.jpg (30KB, 500x519px) Image search: [Google]
1473964933588.jpg
30KB, 500x519px
>>7473683
I'm honestly super scared about that.
I already make up about having stomach issues and requiring anti acids.

I even cut my hair short because they started asking why my hair was so long.
God once when I was going out of the bath, wraped in towels my mom looked at me and asked if I was wearing lipstick, I'm just super pale and I think the hot water somehow made my lips more red or something but I panicked hard.

They are super Catholics and they always talk shit about Trans people when they see them on tv.
>>
>>7473993
who the fuck else do you think that product appeals to? using a device like that just to pee standing up seems like a major inconvenience. AAP ftms use those devices so they can feel "manly". they get off to their misguided idea that standing up while you pee is an essential part of being a man.
>>
If you don't sit down to pee in public restrooms you are not trutrans tbqh.
>>
>>7474028
trutrans women hover and piss all over the seat just like cis women
>>
>>7474014

Um it appeals to women who are at a rock concert and there are only shat-up portapotties crawling with Hepatitis. It's literally designed for that purpose.

T. Someone who was forced to take a technology class and a full lecture was about female urinals. Worst 1 credit ever
>>
>>7473613
>retard calling anyone retarded
that's rich
>>
I hate this fucking board
>>
>>7474114
Save yourself and leave. I'm looking at 4chan because I get a kick from looking at the most baseborn scum on the planet. You'd probably be happier finding LGBT communities on reddit or Discord because this whole website is SHIT
>>
I'm AGP and like to sit to pee at home sometimes, its very relaxing. Also my dick is small when unerect so if theres not enough bloodflow i'm more likely to miss or have a messy spray. Don't have issues with urinals though.

>>7474036
See this is why I'd have reservations about actually transitioning. If the women would clean up after themselves great, but a lot of them are slobs. Also heard stories about bloody tampons strewn about.

>>7473560
Not gonna lie, I like the idea of sharing a toilet seat with women. Fuck no wonder why AGP hons make such a big deal about bathrooms.
>>
>>7471766
My mother started me off sitting to pee so I didn't make a mess when I was really little.
>tfw trutrans
>>
>>7471749
I'm a repressed AGP and I sit down because I can't pee straight.
>>
>>7471749
If you stand up to pee your more masculine and disgusting than most men... Making you pretty much a man in a dress.
>>
>>7476124
Women's bathrooms are disgusting. I have seen shit literally look like it was sprayed at the wall.

>>7476180
But did she make you wipe instead of shake at the end? Mine did.

>tfw truertrans
>>
>>7476573
Wiping is trutrans tbqh.
Only masculine mandude hons shake at the end.
>>
>>7477107
>tfw
>>7476349
>and you also wipe because your dick leaks otherwise
>>
>>7471769
Why would you squad above a seat m8
Just sit down
>>
>>7477222
Are you kidding public seats are filthy did your mother teach you nothing
>>
>>7477233
Wipe them off
Srsly are you planning on licking the seat or rubbing your vag on it if not just sit down after wiping it for a few sex
>>
>>7477271
This is super gross unless you use, like, soap to clean the seat first.
>>
>>7477316
Then I guess you also wear gloves to open the door
Right ?
I mean all those unwashed hands touching the handle
Srsly your skin offers protection so unless you have a cut or plan on licking the seat you have 0 problems sitting down
Also they are gross thanks to retards like you squatting instead of just sitting down
>>
>>7477337
1. I might or might not be prissy af
2. I use my elbow to open handles if I can, or grab them through my sleeve otherwise. If the handle is round and I'm not wearing long sleeves I panic.
>>
>>7477558
Sounds prissy as fuck to me
How do you even leave the house
>>
I sit when I pwe because my pee comes out in two streams. there's a little connective skin on the piss hole that has two holes. It's that way because I got a really dry dick because I fapped with no lotion for a whole week, and the skin tore.
>>
>>7478507
>cut dick problems
>>
>>7473666
Is that AA spironolactone? It's known to cause that amongst its many side effects. Regardless, go to the doctor; that shit's not normal.
>>
>>7471749
Actually, peeing while sitting down reduces the risk of prostate cancer
>>
>>7478618
>implying this matters for trans women who take HRT as HRT has that same effect but much greater
>>
>>7473666
>>7478550
Actually, I didn't even read your post properly. Lacking in testosterone or oestrogen can cause that kind of effect. You should really get on a low dose of oestrogen at least. Time spend off it is feminisation you're permanently denying yourself. There won't be visible effects for a while, and when there are your family won't notice so easily since they'll have been seeing it happen gradually, rather than it being a sudden contrast.

How long do you think it will be before you can move out?
>>
I am not even trans and I still sit to pee..
>>
>>7471749
I'm not trans or AGP and I sit, because it's cleaner. It's very common for cis men to sit, this doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>7471749
I sit down to pee because of phimosis that makes the stream go all over the place if I stand up.

I close the toilet lid because I'm AGP.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.