[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Booked surgery with dr. van de ven

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

and now i saw this? https://www.realself.com/review/belgium-facial-feminization-surgery-dr-bart-van-de-ven-bone-work-good-soft

what do i do? loose the deposit of 1k euros, or go through with it?...
>>
>>7470743
op here again, now i see this video wtf : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFRs_wS0QO8

her jaw/chin looks saggy even tho shes really gorgeous? am i overthinking too much or what? :S
>>
What was good enough about them to put 1k down on this?
>>
>>7470779
met a girl who had ffs with him and she looks great, now i see all this online stuff (a friend sent me these links) and im like urgh maybe not! the OP is booked, got the other 15.5k in my bank account and im really reconsidering. surgery is supposed to be on the 17th of january.
>>
>>7470788
Well in the future do more research before making a big purchase. From the sounds of it you basically waked into an auto dealership and bought the best looking car in your price range no questions asked.
In the end it's your money and your body on the line; it's also best to do surgery right the first time rather than to fix it up.
Do more digging on customer results in the time you have.
>>
>>7470825
ur right. well the money is lost anyway, so i dont even have to turn up :/. if anyone has had good or bad contact with him please post here. thanks in advance!
>>
>>7470761
Looks pretty good to me. Her muscles around the mouth look really stiff though. Kind of like they've had excessive botox. I'd imagine with age that won't work out so well, that's definitely something fucked with the bone attachments to the skin.
>>
Sunk cost fallacy. Don't do it.

You can make $1000 back. You can't make your face back.
>>
File: 1282225690432.png (9KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1282225690432.png
9KB, 493x402px
>>7470761
>start watching it muted
>un-mute
>>
File: 1476586854171.png (95KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476586854171.png
95KB, 500x500px
bump this shit, i had a consultation with him and thought id book surgery on march/april. that shit looks horrifying.
>>
>>7470874

This this this. 1000 is a lot but your face can't be unfucked if something goes wrong.

You are living with this for decades.
>>
name a better surgeon than deschamps-braly or facial team
>>
File: 641448336067128379_376350762.jpg (90KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
641448336067128379_376350762.jpg
90KB, 640x640px
>>7475401
harrison lee. he did marissa madison/arvie madison's ffs, shes perfection.
>>
>>7475410
Ew. I hope you're trolling.
>>
Old transitioners always get bad surgery results.
On top of fixing an even more masculine face an then usually having larger heads, there's a whole extra layer of soft tissue work needed from all the sagging and wrinkles. Old people generally heal worse, too.
Dr Bart is a good surgeon and I sometimes wish I went to him instead of Chettawut.

The results of any surgery, SRS included are very different for younger transitions as compared to older ones.
>>
>>7475401
I went to Deschamps-Braly and I can confirm that he is a great FFS surgeon. Before surgery with him he spends a lot of time with you going over absolutely everything he is going to do/what the surgery goals are/etc. He did everything exactly like he said he would, there were no surprises.

My one criticism is that I don't think he's very good with noses, and I'll be getting a revision on that with a local non-FFS surgeon.
>>
>>7475410
looks like fake tbdesu
>>
>>7475410
>Going to a hollywood surgeon
>Going to the Caitlyn Jenner surgeon
>>
>>7475577
i thought she went to deschamps?
>>
>>7470743
Here is supposedly her before and after, those pics seem to have been taken immediately after surgery.
http://2pass.eu/portfolio/lana

I myself went to him, and have some soft tissue issues I'm trying to fix, on my chin (pushed up too far)... Hopefully it'll turn out alright.

You'll always run the risks... However, isn't it 50% or 30% you have to pay if you cancel less than 30 days of your surgery?
Anyway, if all its gonna cost you is 1k, and you're really not comfortable with the surgery, then cancel it. But do think it through, as he'll probably not want to operate on you if you change your mind again.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.