[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pass Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: WIN_20161227_00_40_46_Pro.jpg (112KB, 626x714px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161227_00_40_46_Pro.jpg
112KB, 626x714px
FTM here. Concerned about my body shape, specifically the hips looking feminine. If you were standing behind me in public, would your mind go to woman at all in the least bit?
>>
No.
>>
Nope. Looks like a guy with a nice butt
>>
just work on decorating your fridge
>>
>>7470219
Passes as a stone butch I guess? If you have to ask probably you probably don't.
>>
there is a thread for this. why do you need one dedicated 100% to you?
>>
>>7470219
I'm a guy with a bigger ass then you. You totally pass.
>>
File: WIN_20161227_00_41_32_Pro.jpg (120KB, 681x713px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161227_00_41_32_Pro.jpg
120KB, 681x713px
Thanks for feedback. What about this pic, you can see my silhouette better. Please be honest so I know what I need to work on.
>>
>>7470264

Didn't see one in the catalog and I intended for this thread to be for everyone, hence the thread title.
>>
What kind of attention whoring is this. Your shoulders are like 20 fucking inches wide, you look like you could beat up a bouncer with your stumpy little arms. Congrats senpai you are one of the least feminine beings I have seen in a while.
>>
>>7470268
you're fine teebeeaitch. normal dude with tight pants/10. just letting your shirt hang will help square your torso, and a little indent looks good on guys I think.
>>
>>7470219
Fuck you.
>>
Telling you now, I am DMAB, have not transitioned at all. I have a booty that won't quit. To be honest if you're taking hormones I'm probably leagues more feminine than you in both face and ass. Don't worry dude.
>>
Slouch more. Men don't have good posture. If you want to pass as a man you need to imagine the weight of all that male privilege weighing down on you.
>>
>>7470268
dudes do have slight curves like that between the rib cage and the hips

the clothes help hide it even better

mind goes straight to dude
>>
>>7470219
Your stupid faggot shoulders/lats/traps make up for it.
>>
>>7470268
Showed this to my cis bf "It's just a dude what's special about this picture?...he's a bit fat I guess"
>>
>>7470219
Looks fine. Your back passes
>>7470268
Try some looser fitting shorts. your ass region looks like a ticking time bomb
>>
>>7471189
Just realized you're pulling your pants by the crotch, nevermind. Maybe try to divert attention from your butt by using darker colored bottoms
>>
Jfc any time a FTM makes a thread, some MTF or AGP gets their panties in a bunch. There are tons of threads dedicated to you whores. Even the trans general is overrun by you and you're always popping up at FTMG. It's not always about you. Maybe FTMs are seemingly so quiet here because they're surrounded by board gatekeepers and dmab tranny narcissists.

Therefore this guy is totally fine to make a thread, so shut the hell up and contribute.

Dude you look great by the way. Totally cis-passing from behind.
>>
Looking great, no pears here rectangles all the way. You'll make all the curvy Aidens jelly.
>>
>>7470268
you just look like your pants are tight af

like you look a little chubby maybe but not feminine at all
>>
>>7471256
like seriously if you went to /mtfg/ and asked if you had potential to pass as a girl you'd get "its too late kill yourself you autistic fridge body man hon"
>>
>>7470268
you look like a bloke with tight shorts
>>
>>7471249
>that test rage
>>
>>7470219
That's you? I thought you had posted a cis man before I read the whole post. Broad, muscular shoulders and upper back, thick neck, masc haircut - would comfortably assume male
>>
>>7471103

>Non-passing FtMs are as bitter as non-passing MtFs

I didn't think that would be the case.
>>
>>7470219
You look like a dude, dude.
>>
>>7472942
Yes please let's find ways to invalidate FTMs the same way men invalidate women and dismiss it as a hormonal issue.
>>
>>7470219
nah but i'd ask for leg day advice tho, homo
>>
File: IMG_0388.jpg (532KB, 1451x2345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0388.jpg
532KB, 1451x2345px
Ftms are so lucky. Why can't we make a stronger estrogen, like testrogen or something
Either way, you pass so well that I can't even imagine being 5'1" or something hurting you much
>>
>>7475390
ur adorable famalam
>>
>>7474488
More like ass day
>>
>>7475390
my body looks exactly like yours. how tall are you?
>>
>>7475812
5'7"
>>
>>7470264
Shh, he might post his nude ass if we compliment him enough
>>
>>7478212

I'm not crazy right, it's totally the same guy
>>>/fit/39823946
Question is, troll or phallo?
>>
>>7470219
No, you look like a dude.
>>
Lol fuck you ftms thinking you have it tough
>>
>>7474487
Being accused of T-rage is the most validating thing that could could be said for you as a man.
Get over yourself.
>>7470219
OP, you've got literal fridge body. Pass 110% And you're so tall, I'm actually kinda jealous.
>>
>>7481097
>Being accused of T-rage is the most validating thing that could could be said for you as a man.
>Get over yourself.
He's not saying it's invalidating him as a mad, you idiot, he's saying it's invalidating of people's opinions as legitimate.
>>
>>7481110
>as a man
fix'd
Because I think we can all agree he's valid as a mad.
>>
When I first saw the pic, I assumed it would be an MTF thread. So pass. I know it's weird to feel like your hip bones are bigger than they should be, but at least wide hip bones and knee joints = wide quads and calves = less leg workouts needed.
>>
File: IMG_3229.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3229.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>7470268
That sleeve cut is the only femme thing I see in this pic.
>t. NB AMAB with hips wider and curves deeper than your nonexistent ones
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.