[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Petition: Make Reaper gay to make edgy homophobes quit the game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

File: maxresdefault.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
https://www.change.org/p/blizzard-make-reaper-gay-to-make-edgy-homophobes-quit-the-game
>>
>>7467306
Where did you think he kept all of those shotguns anyway?
>>
do you know that's why people hate the gay community.
They try to force it down on everyone instead of just trying to integrate and showing people they are "normal" by living normal and not like some freaks.
>>
>>7467413
Yikes, why are gamers so bitchy and nasty? Can you explain this?
>>
>>7467419
>I don't like what you said
>Let's make an irrelevant reponse
>>
>>7467419
>one gamer is 'nasty'
>therefore all gamers are 'nasty'

are you even using your brain?
>>
>>7467537
>i-i-i'm not like the other guys !! it's just him! d-d-don't blame me!
So humiliating, what a disgusting little cuck you are.

>>7467516
This isn't about YOU, get off your high horse. So self absorbed and superficial, wow.
>>
>>7467413

I agree but at the same time the feeling of projecting faggotry on something external really feels good to someone like me who was once repressive and suddenly comes out. There's a rush to it all that you wouldn't understand. Not that it's ok to do, but that might be part of it. I know I read a lot and I like pretending the characters are gay; even though James Joyce didn't write Stephen Dedalus gay, I read him like I did Confessions of a Mask. Bit different than making a bunch of pixels and polygons crave cock to project your political orientation onto the leaning conservative group of gamers but I think it's the same phenomenon, just more exhibitionist.
>>
>>7467413
>They
I can assure you that the absolute vast majority of petitioners will be white cisgendered heterosexuals.

also
>trying to integrate and showing people they are "normal" by living normal and not like some freaks
Doesn't really work when very few people let you.
>>
>>7467306
Well, ignoring Caraposter, the cancer that already killed this board, and is currently gaining sentience, that sounds like a stupid fucking idea for a variety of reasons.

First of all, your only reason for this seems to be annoying an already frustrated crowd, just because you disagree with them.

I don't care if they are literally brain dead, when your motivation is petty, melodramatic, moronic, and antagonistic, you're the bad guy, no questions asked.

Second, you're trying to force Blizzard to potentially change Reaper's character, taking away their creative freedom, because of beef you have with a part of their fanbase.

Not only is it in violation of the Constitution (correct me if I'm wrong, but Americans place quite alot of importance on that), it is also fucking impossible.
>>
>>7467306
>implying gabriel and morrison aren't already super gay for each other
>>
>>7467516
>>7467537
>responding to namefags and avatarfags
How bored are you?
>>
>>7467413
I'm straight and I think gay Ripper would be hilarious. I'm sure a lot of people would agree.
>>
>>7468976
>I'm straight

Chaser master race.
>>
File: Bisexual-outfit.jpg (93KB, 949x1047px) Image search: [Google]
Bisexual-outfit.jpg
93KB, 949x1047px
signed :^)
>>
>>7467306
lol make D.VA trans. Then all of the sperg-lords who fap to her will either rage quit or become tranny chasers
>>
>>7467675
>Not only is it in violation of the Constitution
The constitution doesn't apply to private companies you fucking dumbass
>>
>>7467306
Report them or mute them/headset, if it bothers you that much.

It won't stop them from playing when most of the other characters are just as edgy or about and it won't make you less conceited than to make others uncomfortable enough to leave, just to feel better about yourself.

>>7469506
>>7468976

This would be funny to see.
>>
>>7467306
The creator of this petition is a cancerous shipfag.
>>
>>7467306
This post makes me want to kill myself. How can I possibly live my life openly gay when I'm associated with you people?
>>
File: 1458409686177.jpg (93KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1458409686177.jpg
93KB, 620x670px
>>7467675
>>
File: zarya tsundere buff-fu.png (1003KB, 1233x1790px) Image search: [Google]
zarya tsundere buff-fu.png
1003KB, 1233x1790px
>making Reaper gay will make us quit the game
No we won't. He's probably one of the few that it would make sense for. 40 something never marries, spends a lot of time with leather clad men on covert missions, has issues with a friend in the order. He could easily be dealing with some sexual confusion.
Now if you tried to push Zarya or Pharah as the gay one, (because pink hair and buff or military woman still means gay in 2065) then I'd sic Mike Pence on you niggers.
>>
So is overwatch the official homo game now or what?
>>
>>7467306
Reaper's not really the choice of edgelords that he appears to be.

Genji or Junkrat would be a good choice. Also Reinhardt.
>>
>>7467306
Implying Reaper isnt already a black gay male alpha top.
>>
>>7471092
>because pink hair and buff or military woman still means gay in 2065
Considering she's Russian, that's pretty much a guaranteed no, even in 2065.
>>
File: mccree_by_yy6242-da41wki.png (794KB, 900x736px) Image search: [Google]
mccree_by_yy6242-da41wki.png
794KB, 900x736px
>>7467306
If any male character is gay its McCree.
>>
I signed but only 9 supporters
>>
>>7472104
it's probably Jack
he went to the army at age 18
he probably finally wanted to get a boyfriend and that's hard to get on the family farm
>>
>>7472104
>not Junkrat and Roadhog
>>
>>7472379
but Roadhog is fat and creepy and Junkrat is mentally unstable
>>
>>7472397
So?
>>
>>7472397
Sounds like accurate representation to me.
>>
>>7467306
Reaper isnt gay? Because everything about his default costume and mannerisms screams "I literally cannot stop sucking dick"
>>
File: 1482772649040.jpg (7KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1482772649040.jpg
7KB, 267x323px
>>7467675

I'm dying lmao

> "yo you should try mustard on your burger"
> "shut up dude"
> "WHOA man first ammendment right to speak. Im calling 911"
> cops come and arrest u because u just violated the constitution
> demand a tip for it

Home of da fee :D
>>
>>7469506

Oh wow that honestly would be super hilarious
>>
>>7469506
She's a professional StarCraft player, of course she's trans.
>>
>>7473614
Honestly, I'm not even American, I just thought that's how it goes down in that weird fucking country.

And everyone is obese.
>>
File: 1472925005353.png (72KB, 283x268px) Image search: [Google]
1472925005353.png
72KB, 283x268px
>>7467306
>Make a fictional character have a sexual orientation that I have because I can't play the game otherwise.

Man this is one of the things that makes me sad about video games nowadays, I just hope they never manage to find other mediums of entertainment like books because I kinda like tolkien without frodo having to be a transracial gnome cuntboy.

Seriously, wtf guys... It's video game, I don't need Big Boss to be trans just because I take titty skittles and wear dresses...
>>
>>7473925

The constitution is stronger in our country than most, but almost none of it applies to the singular person. You should read Democracy In America by de Tocqueville if you want to see a cool analysis of how America is fundamentally different than any European country and is probably further from a European country in philosophy and ideals than Europe and some random south asian country.

But no you cannot be arrested for violating the constitution other than if you run for office and arent a citizen/are too young (fraud) or if you enslave another human (14th ammendment iirc)
>>
>>7469506
This. Take away their safe spaces. It feels so good watching /pol/ cry.
>>
>>7468976
>I'm straight

Of course you are
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 512x512px
>>7473925
>im not american so that means it's okay that I pretended to know how it works

I'm guessing you're a butthurt foreigner who, unable to accept they weren't born in the most successful country, constantly invents reasons to convince yourself the USA sucks instead of growing up and accepting you lost the birth lottery.

It's okay, babbu. There's reasons to be fine with your country that aren't inaccurately shitting on others.
>>
File: OWshinjidva.jpg (83KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
OWshinjidva.jpg
83KB, 640x479px
>Tranny Chaser
>TRanny chASER
>TR ASER
>TRASER
>Tracer
Tracer's girlfriend Emily is trans.

>>7469506
All Overwatch girls are trans. The question is who is the most trans.
>>
>>7467675
It's not like petitions can force anyone to do anything. lol
>>
>>7475579
>USA
>Most successful country
By literally what metric besides military size?
>>
>>7467413
But this is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>7476016
No, it's dumb and obnoxious.
>>
>>7473899
Underrated post.
>>
>>7476338
>He mains reaper
>>
File: Cxx5L1eUUAAmfDw.jpg (27KB, 448x309px) Image search: [Google]
Cxx5L1eUUAAmfDw.jpg
27KB, 448x309px
>>7467413

I often agree but not in this case. Of course the ''make Reaper gay thing'' is fucking stupid, but with Tracer they did ''reveal'' it in the most normal and probably non-intrusive ways possible; yet still everyone went fucking apeshit about it. Thus it's not about ''oh my god faggots are so fucking annoying and in-your-face all the time'', since even when it's as subtle as can be you still shit yourselves over it.
>>
>>7476352
I don't actually play the game, I just hate that this is literally forcing a character to be gay, just to piss people off.
>>
>>7467413

>its only ok if you're ashamed of it!
>>
>think of the poor homophobes!
>>
>>7467306
What would be the point? Overwatch doesn't have a Capture the Fag mode.
>>
>>7475658
that pic tho
>>
>>7476016
How?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.