[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/NYR/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: paris.jpg (1MB, 2346x1564px) Image search: [Google]
paris.jpg
1MB, 2346x1564px
What are your New Year's Resolutions, /lgbt/?
>>
>>7465649
> Get weight back under control
> Find gf/bf
> Fix shit
> Full bike license
> Be more social
> Fix car
>>
>stop being fat
>start being healthy
>take care of my looks
>get some sort of routine in my life
>letting my feels go
I still have to decide if I have to let him go as well.
>>
>Finish facial hair removal
>Give a solid attempt at finding qtbf
>Be brave enough to come out to someone so I can have them be my driver for getting my orchie done
>>
>>7465649
>start working out every day (min 30 mins with ~2 hour walks three to four times a week)
>stop eating junk food and sweets except for weekly allowance of ~250 grams of good quality chocolate)
>study and work on projects (something I'm months behind) minimum of 3 to 4 hours a day

I'm doing it, 2017 is the year. I'll stop being a worthless NEET and make something out of myself and stop being so shameful to myself and my family.
>>
>move out
>eat healthier
>drink more alcohol
>swallow more titty skittles
>>
>suck as much dick as possible
>>
File: 1481185553626.jpg (55KB, 487x526px) Image search: [Google]
1481185553626.jpg
55KB, 487x526px
To drink more so I can forget about my dysphoria. Its not the best but its the only one I can realistically do. And maybe a good job.
>>
>>7469536
Best one itt
>>
>>7465649
get pozz'd
>>
My new year's resolution is to pass, because resolutions are supposed to be something you want but will never happen. :)
>>
>remove fat from body
>start good habits
>try to get some control in my life
>finish my damn game
>be a better person for myself and for the people who cares about me
>>
Killing myself
>>
I want to be honest with myself and my family. Whether that means coming out as gay, or trans, or whatever I settle on, I want to embrace and love myself for it. My first step to that will be coming out as queer to my mom on New Years.
>>
>>7465649
Many years ago I made a new years resolution to not make any more new years resolutions. It's the only one I've kept.
>>
I have my first endo appointment on friday, so starting HRT :^)
>>
Save up the money for an orchi and get it done.
>>
>>7469991
I hope ur mom disowns you
>>
>>7465649
>Don't waste the whole year staying in my room.
>Become a pretty woman.
Both are unlikely to happen
>>
to see a little more lgb and a little less t on this board
>>
>finish school
>move to the city!
>hit up girl who lives there that I'm crushing on!!!!!!!!
>convert her into a gf
>find some people to jam with
>take up swimming! Need to make them cardio gainz
>bulk up to 85kg!
>make social gains
>hit lmao1pl8 OHP
>try some recreational drugs
>practice Positive Mental Attitude
I should add get a good job but i could probably love off minimum wage
>>
>>7465649
>Remove my testicles without killing myself
>Finish electrolysis
>Work on grill voice
>>
>>7467700
Care to tell us about your weight goals? Also interested in what kind of fixing your car is in need of
>>7467745
How about your weight goals?
>>7467863
Orchie?
>>7469490
I'm in the same boat as you on projects. I'm so terrible at convincing myself to sit down and work! Awful work ethic. I recommend dark chocolate by the way, by far the healthiest and most delicious. 250g of normal chocolate is definitely manageable though. It's about half a day's worth of calories which should be easy to distribute across the day. However, I find it easier to just quit cold turkey. It's a lot harder to resist cravings when there is chocolate lying around the house.
>>7469522
Nice and manageable goals there buddy
>>7469536
Godspeed!
>>7469615
You're gonna make it brah
>>7469786
What kind of game are you making??
>>7469991
Good luck man! However she reacts, it is very courageous and you should feel proud!
>>7471068
You never know until you try, buddy!
>>7471176
Should probably get a doctor to do the testicle thing
>>
>>7471182
I mean distrbute across the week, of course
>>
File: i get it now.gif (950KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
i get it now.gif
950KB, 400x225px
>>7465649
>Learn to accept my self for who I am, a bisexual christian

>Get my shitty mental illnesses under control

>put in more effort in school

>stop being a little bitch about everything
>>
My NYR is to stop being a faggot
>>
Save to get an orchiectomy, start saving for electrolysis, keep hoping hrt will make my hair come back.
>>
>>7471182
>How about your weight goals?
It's not so much weight really as it is getting rid of belly fat 'n shit.
I'm living quite unhealthy and my physical condition is trash, so I try to improve on that.
>>
>be at healthy weight, preferably with more muscle mass to widen shoulders and minimize hips
>top surgery
>hysterectomy, if possible
>acquire cute gf (preferably trans gf) who lives in a part of the us with a cool culture and who will marry me so i can move
>explore spirituality
>make art and lots of it (ideally with encouragement of cute also-artistic tgf)
>>
>>7465649
>Be less toxic, cynical and salty
>Be nice to people
>Believe in myself
>Feminise myself :3
>>
to finally hang myself for liking furry shit
>>
>>7471210
Spot reduction is not possible, sadly. Try going for some light weight loss and see where it takes you
>>
File: 1470595528151.jpg (62KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1470595528151.jpg
62KB, 736x736px
>be not fat so I can be a pussy boy slut.

I also never use condoms, so come on HIV :)
>>
tfw trying to get any fat but still end up depressed with no desire to eat looking like a cancer patient
>>
>>7471285
I've been there man. Too depressed to leave the house and buy stuff to eat. Too depressed to put canned soup on the stove.

I got out of that rut eventually, but it would have been easier if I had somebody to talk to about it. Would you consider talking to a professional about your problems?
>>
>>7471285
>>7471573
Still better than eating all the time because of depression. I'd like the only nice thing I have left.
>>
>>7470993
I dont expect it, but anything is possible I guess.
>>
>>7471182
Thank you! I'm pretty nervous about it but I know that I'm not necessarily straight. I am having my own debate over what person I would like to be and it's tearing me apart. Part of me wants to be a girl, part of me wants to be a guy, and part of me doesn't want to identify as gender-fluid. I'm scared I wouldn't be taken seriously as GF. I am thinking I will go for a more androgynous/twink/femboy style. and probably crossdress on my own time.
>>
>>7471182
>Care to tell us about your weight goals? Also interested in what kind of fixing your car is in need of
> Weight
I have a belly. I do not want one. My goal is getting rid of that.
> Car
A few minor accidents have left it with paintwork damage. I want to fix that.
Also, all the door sill seals keep falling off. I want those stuck the fuck back on PROPERLY this time.
And my motorbike's gear lever is bent. Ordering a new one this week.
>>
>>7471254
>Spot reduction is not possible, sadly
No, but I don't want the excess fat everywhere else, either. I should not jiggle.
>>
>>7471182
I'm making a lesbian chinese flipbook. :^)
>>
>>7465649
To not be gay
>>
>>7465649
Get fit or die trying.
get more hair removal
get a boyfriend
>>
>>7465649
come out
>>
I have a lot of goals for 2017 and if I can even meet a few of them, I'll be proud.

>keep improving mental health-wise
>get a job that makes more money
>either get over my fear of driving or start getting around better on my own
>talk to some places about grad school and try my best to get in
>get back to the gym 3x/week
>try to be more active in general (by going on more walks/hikes or taking up some kind of sport/activity)
>read more classics and history books
>read more books in general
>do stuff you enjoy like going to museums, art shows and plays
>have more of a social life
>take steps towards getting organized
>take steps towards getting your own place
>>
File: rlm 3.jpg (66KB, 540x472px) Image search: [Google]
rlm 3.jpg
66KB, 540x472px
>>7465649
Get on with my life and stop looking for a bf
>>
>Love myself
>Be a bad bitch
>Do more Erykah Badu moongodess witch bitch shit
>engage in more risky sexual behaviors
>slay
>>
>>7465649
To throw cardio into my oly program.
Which I don't want to do but it has to be done
>>
>>7465649
>don't kill myself
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.