[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grindr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: u5I_Urox.jpg (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
u5I_Urox.jpg
7KB, 300x300px
How do I stop letting grindr determine my value? I've been using it since high school and it's honestly just been terrible for my self-image. I understand mentally that I'm more than this but I feel as if I'm worthless if I can't even score with the desperate straight dl dudes.

Have you guys ever rid yourself of this sort of sex centered life? How can I regain my confidence as a man?
>>
File: 1483284733.jpg (65KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1483284733.jpg
65KB, 500x375px
>>7465465
>delete grindr
>be happy
>>
delete it stupid
>>
>>7465550

/thread
>>
>>7465465
I don't understand how people get mad with Grindr.
I was on there 30 mins and I had literally people lining up messaging me?
>>
Wut?

How'd you do that I always get flooded with messages by 30 somethings while I'm 21 and still look like I'm 18.

I get 100s of messages, but the annoying paradox it is whenever I message a guy I get responded to maybe 80% of times and like 30-40% are only intrested. Which quite honestly sucks, because even if they are interested often nothing comes out of it.

So overall the only thing I got out of it is a couple of times of sex and a ton of shit people trying to hit me up. I'd rather be alone than that.
>>
>>7470452
Likely because they themselves are 40+ hitting up on guys below 24.

That or fat / ugly.
>>
>>7465465
>having a smartphone
Enjoy your botnet.
>>
>>7470452
because you're white and 20 something
>>
>>7470452
>>7472261
>>7472272
>>7477820
I'm a white 20 something cis gay guy. I'm saying how can I stop letting grindr determine my value, because when I get rejected or accepted by men on there it has a disproportionate impact on my self esteem.

I was specifically talking about getting rejected by a "straight" dl guy my age.

Getting hit on by someone a decade older than you is common and not anything to brag about.
>>
>>7477930
You deal with rejection the same way everyone deals with it, regardless of gender or orientation.

You dust yourself off and keep moving.

It gets easier, trust me.
>>
>having to use Grindr in high school
>>
>>7477981
>being so young Grindr existed in high school
>>
>>7478254
>being so old it didn't
>>
tfw started using grindr at 13
>>
>>7465465

Preach

I've literally been using grindr since I was 13 and have no connection to gay social life outside of it. It's good in the sense that I've got a couple of wonderful relationships out of it, but in the long run it just makes me promiscuous
>>
>>7479243

snap bitch!
>>
>tfw I just want to make a friend on these apps T.T
>>
>>7479257
Yeah neither do i, have any connection to gay social life outside of it. Also i really don't think it was a good idea in hindsight, very easily groomed at that age
>>
>>7479329

Really?

That's interesting. I never get to talk to a anyone about this because obviously "I lost my virginity to an anonymous 25 year old when I was 13" sounds like I should see a counsellor. Do you think in hindsight you were taken advantage of?
>>
>>7479337
Definitely, It's kinda put me off hooking up with guys aswell, can just never seem to enjoy it.

I got with some disgusting 40 year old.
>>
>>7479374

Hmm, that sucks. I don't feel the same really. I've kept whoring ever since. The only thing that really disturbs me is how reckless I was the whole time. Like I was just having unprotected sex with random guys for most of my teen years, its such a miracle I didn't get HIV or something
>>
>>7479380
yeah desu i think i have other problems, just ignoring them.
Oh well...
>>
>>7479390

See a therapist maybe? Or an analrapist?
>>
>>7465465
Do mtf use Grindr or is it guys only?
>>
>>7480435

I tried it but everyone wanted me to send them dick pics so I deleted it
>>
>>7477334
>Implying it's not a rooted android running CyanogenMod
>>
>>7465465

try going out to a gay club.
in real life you can see more clearly what people are like.

on grindr i get rejected a lot because i don't photograph well (or i don't know how to take good pics and i don't want to spend the time to learn) also i hate the whole "whassup" "hey" bullshit.

in a club you can just avoid the people that don't interest you and try to talk to the people you like.
of course i don't always hit it off with everyone in real life either but it is easier to see the big picture (some other guy came and started talking to them, for example or they look good but have a weird accent that they are insecure about) and so it doesn't bother me as much.

also it isn't just about how big your dick is since there is no way of showing it to them (unless you go in the bathroom together or show them pics on your phone which why would you do that?) and so you get to talk to them for a while and maybe dance with them and see if you get along well before it even gets sexual.

in the last few years though clubs aren't as busy though so maybe online is the only way to meet people. i haven't been to a club or online in 3 years since i have a bf (who i met at a gay bar)
>>
Why not just move somewhere where you don't have to use the internet to find a cool bro?
>>
>>7480512

Like where for example?
>>
>>7479243
how did you even do that? I mean obviously some people wanna fuck a 13 year old, but how did you do that at 13?
>>
>>7480566
Early bloomer and access to the internet
>>
>>7480565
Like any metropolitan area?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.