[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loss of health care due to societal collapse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: Wiki-background.jpg (244KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Wiki-background.jpg
244KB, 1600x900px
What do transgender people do in the case of losing access to health care and consequently hormones? What is your plan? It seems like trans people are 100% dependent on society being friendly to trans people and transition. This could change, don't you think?
>>
>>7465428
I started with DIY, I can go back to DIY.

If total collapse of global civilization, hope I die in the initial blast or an hero
>>
>>7465428
it's a pretty terrifying idea, for sure
i have a couple spare t vials around from when i was self-medding, and if/when i get the opportunity to purchase more i'll increase my backup stock as apocalypse support
i also really hope the apocalypse happens after my hysterectomy so in a worst case scenario i won't refeminize (not having sex hormones comes with its own set of issues, but i was fine without them for 2.5 years)
>>
>>7465436
Thanks man my hysto is soon but if the total collapse of society was tomorrow and I refeminized sounds like a total nightmare Id just shoot myself haha
>>
>>7465436
But then you wouldn't produce any sex hormones, right? Wouldn't this just cause you to get sick and die?
>>
>>7465445
>not having sex hormones comes with its own set of issues, but i was fine without them for 2.5 years
>>
File: 000000000000000.png (463KB, 950x759px) Image search: [Google]
000000000000000.png
463KB, 950x759px
I guess I'd be kinda like a eunuch? In the post apocalypse I'd probably be looking for death though, so I'd die quick.
>>
File: 1479788258742.jpg (54KB, 698x904px) Image search: [Google]
1479788258742.jpg
54KB, 698x904px
>>7465428 (OP)

If the apocalypse hits, being a survivor won't be a life worth to live.

Even if you're cis, would you like to live "like in FallOut" until the next raider party steals your women and enslaves you to work to death in an oil mill?

Or if you're one of the raiders... would you like to live as a beta for the Alpha badass while the new world order is being decided through the deaths of cannon fodder like you, living in 3rd world conditions, being your "privileges" regular meals and an ocassional rape?

Nah, not an option. Also, almost nobody wants civilization to collapse, including governments, corporations and über rich people, so it isn'tlikely to happen unless some unpredictable shit hits a global fan (plagues, maybe).
>>
>>7465693
But what about simply civil war / unrest. Cis people were able to live throughout most of history without modern medicine / technology. There's no guarantee that shit will last forever. It doesn't have to take a full apocalypse scenario for hormones to be unavailable to 99% of trannies.
>>
>>7465445
The adrenal glands produce enough for neutered men and women to survive. You might want to put some bone ash in your meals, but other than that it's not a big deal.
>>
You could just start eating female brains, you know.
>>
That's why we have to estabilish Anti-Islamic Tranny Squad ^^. We'll be attracting Ahmeds with our feminine penises and cute tiny cone tits and then killing them ;_;
>>
>>7465428
i mean... the loss of healthcare for us trans is coming with the repeal of the affordable care act. i'm pretty much set. have my orchiectomy coming on the 28th. endo will have to go back to precribing estrogen for me under the guise of hormonal imbalance like they had to some years ago before aca. the difference being the lack of access to things like lupron as it's much more expensive (hence getting the orchiectomy to compensate).

my favorite is when i ask trumpets that rely on aca why they deliberately voted to have their healthcare rebuked and they're response is that they didnt really think that the gop would do that. it's coming baby. i hope you got money because the socioeconomic difference between classes is only about to get worse.
>>
>>7465700

Have you had your bodily hair lasered?

Have you got your surgeries?

Have you trained your voice and learned how to pass?

Have you created a support network?

Do you know to who, when and how to sell your ass?

Have you learned a craft that might help you survive without exposing yourself much to the woes of society?

Have you learnt the risks your body is exposed to (and how to avoid them)?

In other words: HAVE YOU DONE YOUR HOMEWORK?

If then, this
>>7465734

Eunuchs have been here since forever, and in average they had longer lifespans than cis men.
>>
>>7465755
We will not lose healthcare. Trans healthcare existed before the ACA, and it will exist after. How the fuck did decades of trans people make it before the ACA? Think.
>>
>>7465797
by rolling the dice and fraudulently filing for coverage under different terms. currently you can just file it as gender dysphoria and get coverage for things like an orchiectomy or srs because of aca
after aca this will no longer be possible because the insurance company will be allowed to go back to deeming it cosmetic. some of us have been around / doing this a lot longer than you and since before aca, myself being one of them. getting caught for fraudulent filing means the loss of coverage entirely and going back to paying out of pocket. i've been there.
>>
I'd commit suicide in the event of societal collapse. It's a pretty clear situation. If I can't continue my treatments or get surgery or anything, why live?
>>
>>7465428
i'd say we do exactly the same as pretty much every other person who is in needs of meds. suffer.
yes, we are dependent of society but that's not unlike 99% of the rest of the world population.
>>
>>7465810
the more important surgery is already cosmetic so whatever
not like you'd want to go to a random butcher anyway
>>
>>7465428
>my plan when no health care/hormones

*begin thought process loop*
-> have the spirit to continue living?
--> if no, suicide, else
---> if post-op, just live like any post-menopausal women do without hrt, else
----> cut off balls and shaft with knife, any sharp meat-cutting knife will do
-----> if bleeding to death, embrace it, else
------> live like what those folks without balls did back in the old days
*return to start of thought process loop*
>>
File: 1456188616504.jpg (192KB, 802x960px) Image search: [Google]
1456188616504.jpg
192KB, 802x960px
>>7465428
I live in a shithole of a country.
I don't even go outside as a girl due to fear of not passing 110% of the time if you get what I mean.

I would probably be beaten and raped to death if that post apocalyptic scenarion you said was real.

Can't do much about it since I was unlucky to be born in the wrong place.
>>
Revert back to repression mode, start killing people until I'm eventually killed or the leader of the world.
>>
>>7466946
You know there are far safer ways of castrating yourself.
Even better ways of cutting them off.
For best results with cutting them off you'd want to place a very tight rubber band or other ligature to the scrotum above the testicles. Very tight. So tight it's pinching off the bloodflow. Wait some hours, at least 4-6 and as much as 24. Get a very sharp knife and heat it up white hot. Then slice your nuts below the band/ligature.
>>
File: smaug deluxe (in SmugVision3D).jpg (117KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
smaug deluxe (in SmugVision3D).jpg
117KB, 492x492px
It's pretty simple. Here's what I would do:

- go to the library and check out books on somatology, the ones dealing with balls to know where to cut and where not to cut then cut the bastards off (with tools I took from a veterinary clinic before; I assume hospitals would be overrun or a biohazard in case of something more sinister)
- befriend a meanest looking black guy who deep down has a heart of gold
- raid pharmacies for E injections and pills and store them in an abandoned bank safe somewhere in the city
- roam the countryside and look for mares, especially those who are pregnant
- steal the mares (and one male horse) and lead them to an abandoned farm house where my big black boyfriend sets a fence for them
- travel to nearby settlements and sell pregnant mare urine to desperate trannies and AGPs
- accidentally die from dysentery after a night of rough anal sex because there is no clean water anymore and my black bf forgot to pick up condoms on the way
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 1280x800px
>>7465428
>repression gens dislipline pays off
>mfw the nuke hits
>>
>>7465700
Trans people were transitioning with shit like animal piss and herbs over 2500 years ago at least. It's not as convenient as pills or injections, but far from impossible.
>>
File: 1242352457367.jpg (40KB, 572x372px) Image search: [Google]
1242352457367.jpg
40KB, 572x372px
>>7467201
yfw five minutes later and you realize you wasted your life being miserable for nothing as you die alone
>>
>>7467179
I can't believe you're smart enough to start a raw premarin racket in the middle of the apocalypse, but not smart enough to disinfect your water through boiling or with chlorine/iodine.

Looks like that's going to be OUR black boyfriend because someone has to keep your dumb borderline sociopathic ass alive.
>>
>>7467286
I was exaggerating with the dysentery but yes, I am almost certain that my death would result from something so ridiculous and very easy to treat before the apocalypse but not after, like a bee sting or something.
>>
>>7467309
>like a bee sting
Baking soda and vinegar.

How have you survived until this point?
>>
>>7467169
but what you described is what most info i've read up about cutting off the balls only.

i want the shaft to go away in additional to the balls and sack. just off-ing the balls and sack while retaining the shaft is not enough for me to stop hacking "it" away.
>>
>>7467348
Google hirjas. They did a primitive form of srs that resulted in a hole and not just a guillotined penis, although it didn't have any feeling.
>>
>>7467336
>How have you survived until this point?
I am starting to lose my patience with you trying to make you understand it wasn't mean to be taken literally and that last part was supposed to be an absurd tongue-in-cheek twist to a so far seemingly successful adventure.

I hope this readable form of autism soothes your literal autism.
>>
>>7465734
bone ash?
>>
>>7465428
Live in Canada, or hook yourself up to a time warp machine. Also become a soy farmer/ learn basic chemistry. Also op is a faggot.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.