[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do bisexual men hate actual gay men so much? Every chance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1482536799584.jpg (160KB, 884x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1482536799584.jpg
160KB, 884x1280px
Why do bisexual men hate actual gay men so much? Every chance they get they seem to revel in ripping on cis gay guys and even the idea of being gay.

Why is this so? Are they trying to be cool? What is it?
>>
File: 1482038047321.jpg (48KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482038047321.jpg
48KB, 960x960px
>>7464874
Other way around sweetheart
>>
>>7464874
I'd say its usually gay guys that don't like bi guys. I've seen it plenty of times on this board alone. That really bugs me because as a bi guy myself, I absolutely love gay guys. More than I love straight women, in fact.
>>
>>7464874
Bisexuals are nothing but a fifth column of breeders trying to destroy our community and put everyone against each other. I say we kill them all.
>>
>>7464906
What he said. I've lost track of how many times my gay coworkers gave me grief about "it's ok to come out as gay! It's 2016, you don't have to pretend to be bi!"

That said, straight girls can also be bitchy about it, and are easily a close second in terms of hate received.
>>
>>7465021
I'm bi, and not even remotely interested in pitting anyone against anyone, or destruction of anything but ignorance.
>>
File: tumblr_ogmzu0gmjm1qce4azo1_1280.jpg (66KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogmzu0gmjm1qce4azo1_1280.jpg
66KB, 1080x1080px
>>7464874

I don't understand why bisexuals feel the need to tell everyone they are bi.
Like, if you're dating a girl then you're straight.
If you're dating a boy you're gay.
Telling your significant other that you want to have sex with someone who is not them, in fact not even the same sex as them, is bound to create trouble.
It just makes you look like you can't decide, can't commit, aren't serious, are confused, etc.
>>
>>7465046
No, you just don't understand bisexuality. It's not wanting to fuck everyone all the time.
>>
>>7465046
Buddy, the issue with the point that you're trying to make here is that you're implying bi people can't be faithful. Also, those only work when you're dating someone. If you're telling a friend, it's a lot easier to just say you like both.
>>
>>7465072

well then why do you tell your partner?
it seems pointless and asking for trouble.
>>
File: 1481734009356.png (33KB, 360x107px) Image search: [Google]
1481734009356.png
33KB, 360x107px
>>7465046
So i guess straight guys cant tell their girlfriend that they're straight because that means they wanna fuck other girls?

It's almost as if people want to be open with the person they're dating... I know, crazy right?
>>
>>7465147
>straight guys tell their girlfriend they're straight

yeah, no.
straight guys SHOW their girlfriend they're straight.
you're doing it wrong if you have to tell your girlfriend you're straight.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.