[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The straight guy i was in love with.. Ended being gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161226_025315.jpg (90KB, 479x715px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161226_025315.jpg
90KB, 479x715px
Ok guys i need your opinion because im actually confused.
Imagine the typical straight guy who looks 100% str8 and loves football. Thats him, i will tell all the story and you are going to tell me if thid guy was a gay dude or a prfect illusion i created in my mind:
I was new ina new private high school and i started being the typical gay boy who just has female friends and straight males call fgt.
I was good looking (emo hair, kid face, 16 years old, tall, skinny...)
When i started in this school i was secretly in love with a guy, but i thought he was 100% str8 so i even avoided to look at him, afraid of being bullied by his str8 m8s.
In that first year in that school i never talked to him, ever.
>>
>>7464473
But all this shit starts at the second year im there. Some day i start feeling like hes looking at me, i think that its just my imagination, but it turns being real, he looks at me and i feel very uncomfortable with that because i think (he may be looking at me like "look at that fgt hes disgusting"). But one day after an exam he comes to me and he was extremely kind, and in that conversation he touched his bulge like trying to hide a boner.
Thats when a starts, i feel like hes looking at me more and more at the point i feel uncomfortable and when i look at him back he keeps staring.
One day he even touched my butt "accidentally".
Days go by and a friend tells me that the popular guys in that school used to troll some girls pretending being in love of them, just to laugh about the ugly girls having illusions about that.
I always had a double thinking about this guy (he likes me but what if hes just trolling me)
This staring games continued all the year and one day (in my birthday) he came to me (in private) and then he told me "happy birthday" very gently and then blinked an eye. I was melting in that moment and he was looking a bit nervous, but it didnt look like he was trolling me.
Another day i went to see a football game and he was playing in it. All the time he was looking at zone of the public where i was... And the best thing is that he had a boner while playing.
>>
>>7464485
All this (the str8 looking guy i was in love with being gay and in love with me) was like too unreal for me, i never told all this to any friend because they would never believe it, that guy was like too straight looking... But all that was not a coincidence (in fact, everytime he was telling a joke he instantly looked at me to see my reaction).
Later we ended high school and we never talked anymore, he followed me in twitter after a year and then unfollowed me. No more.

Anyways... We NEVER talked like more than a phrase in those years. And he even acted like he hated me in front of his friends (when i arrived to the school he called me faggot in a social media comments section).

You can ask me anything and sorry for my english.
>>
>>7464473
Oh, that high school was a typical rich kids private school so much people there was an asshole, and most people was conservative and right wing, anyways much some traight guys hitted me up in private (a guy requested me to give him a massage lol) too much repressed gays, i was the only one out of the closet.
>>
>>7464523
Moar?
>>
>>7464473
Today in TL;DR... Get on with the story bitch!!!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.