[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

vidya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: cadeboy.jpg (29KB, 640x727px) Image search: [Google]
cadeboy.jpg
29KB, 640x727px
so I posted on /v/ about how I wanted games with qt gay characters. I'm a twink, and I've always been attracted to twinks and femboys, but I only know of Bioware's baras as far as gays in games. That isn't what I'm into. Japanese games have plenty of qt protagonists, but they're always straight. So I posted that I'd like to see a game about a qt gay couple or a cute gay mc. I thought the post was well written and I was getting positive responses from people who wanted the same thing (along with the usual "kill yourself faggot" and "you deserved to be gassed"). Within minute the post got banned. I didn't expect it to hurt as much as it did.

So I'm posting here hoping you guys can cheer me up, and to share this idea for a story I came up with that's sort of an artistic "fuck you" to this and other hate I've been dealing with.

>Once upon a time, there was a Dragon who lived in a cave at the top of a mountain
>In the valley there was a village that lived in fear of the Dragon
>The Dragon would come and burn the fields, slaughter livestock, and kidnap peasants who wandered too close to the outskirts of the town
>In the village there lived two boys
>One was a hunter blond and lively, the other was a dark haired farmer, handsome and reserved
>Once, the hunter found the farmer wandering the outskirts of the village, wanting to be killed by the dragon
>The hunter stopped the farmer and they were close ever since
>The lived in fear of the other villagers finding out. There were cruel people who did not understand
>The Dragon attacked the village
>It was the worst attack yet; it destroyed a whole harvest and razed half the town, killing many
>The farmer said to the hunter, "You should kill that Dragon for me."
>"Maybe then they will accept us."
>The hunter was afraid, but he agreed, because he wanted to take a chance to change their lives for the better
>He set out on a journey to kill the Dragon
>With strength and skill, and a little luck, he did.
The end.
>>
File: 1455246388703.jpg (30KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
1455246388703.jpg
30KB, 720x438px
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 500x700px
>>7463652
Bioware is thoroughly below average. Don't bother with their hackneyed crap.
>>
>not having one of them turn to dark sorcery out of spite, control the dragon and have the other being forced to kill him, if at all.

No but really I absolutely despise most form of romance in games, especially the unneeded forced romance.
I'd play a dating sim if I wanted that, or a good plot.
>>
File: Comfy_pepe.jpg (95KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_pepe.jpg
95KB, 900x900px
>>7463681

yeah. I played the ME trilogy and enjoyed 2/3rds of it.
>>
File: 36_1046.jpg (265KB, 869x1253px) Image search: [Google]
36_1046.jpg
265KB, 869x1253px
RPG Maker VX Ace is on sale for $7. /vg/ still has regular generals too if you don't know how to get started. I've put abouy 90 hours into it too.

Do you have steam? I added a couple people from infinity chan but only about a quarter aren't self-hating, conspiracy theorist alt-righters.
>>
>>7463733

Seconded. I personally hate the trend of virtually all mainstream western media depicting male gay couples as being basically like hetero couples "only they fuck different". From what I hear, Elle in The Last of Us and the girl from Life is Strange have decent/realistic romances, but all male gay "romances" are stiff and awkward as hell in both TV and games.

FFXV is a nice breath of fresh air in terms of depicting male relationships. It'd be nice if they were openly gay.

>>7463759
No steam. I mostly console pleb. I would really like to make a game one day though...

I thought it would be cool if this story were the plot to a game, to either switch back and forth between the hunter on his quest to kill the dragon, and the farmer; where the farmer is like chill Harvest Moon style gameplay, and then you actually send supplies to the hunter. The hunter parts would be more action oriented gameplay, and you send messages back to the farmer.
>>
>>7463791
The Last of Us is def worthy playing as it's just a great game. But it also handles gay characters better than any game I've played.

I haven't played the DLC where Ellie is apparently overtly gay (or so says 4chan, who'd never blow shit outta proportions), but you meet a survivor named Bill who's homosexuality is handled extremely well. I won't spoil it though.
>>
>>7463791
Oh I barely bother hoping for alright gay relationships.
It's always so tame. A mere kiss is already controversial and whenever the story setting is unaccepting they turn the other cheek like martyrs instead of violently lashing out.
I've yet to meet the homosexual who turned to necromancy because he was bitter.

Now we're at this topic why are revival spells always on the light side of magic when resurrecting the dead in these same stories is usually one of the gravest sins one can commit?

Although I have a lot of issues with the general consensus on how things must be in games.
>>
>>7463840
>Now we're at this topic why are revival spells always on the light side of magic when resurrecting the dead in these same stories is usually one of the gravest sins one can commit?

Top kek.
>It's funny because it's true

This is why I'm starting to gravitate toward pure surrealist "gameplay first" games like Mario and Kirby. It's nice to have stuff that so overwhelmingly illogical that you don't even begin to question it
>>
>>7463885
I'd love to go realism with fantasy once.
Creating a whole science behind magic with equations, theoriesand studies would be quite the interesting puzzle.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.