[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Fastest ways to spot a trans Uncle Tom/cuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

File: 1482600197185.png (635KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482600197185.png
635KB, 900x900px
>they don't support supplementing HRT to children under 16
>>
>>7463200
Well convince me why that's wrong, I'm pretty ignorant on the subject but I don't see the point in changing a very small child's gender
>>
>>7463204
Are you kidding me? How do you not know how messed up that is already? Do just a teeny tiny bit of research and try not to make any posts regarding subjects you know nothing about. 4Chan isn't Google
>>
>>7463204
I am 205 cm as a male and I have major gender dysphoria, If I would switch gender I would still be extremely tall unless I could start it now
>>
>>7463204

Argument for: More likely to pass as female the earlier HRT is given in life. If puberty can be blocked, could pass perfectly.

Argument against: Children do not have well-developed brains and cannot be trusted to make life-altering decisions, such as taking hormones that will permanently alter appearance and sterilize them. They are highly susceptible to propaganda that could lead to them turning to transgenderism as a trend, rather than from legitimate gender dysphoria.

The argument for could be rebutted by noting the number of trannies who have passed well despite transitioning in their late teens, or pointing out the fact that one has no guarantee of looking pretty just because one starts earlier. Really, you're just getting higher probabilities... maybe. But it's not necessarily worth non-dysphoric kids making a few bad decisions because they are fucking children.
>>
>>7463238
>The argument for could be rebutted by noting the number of trannies who have passed well despite transitioning in their late teens,
Bullshit. You will retain a couple of man features that are impossible to remove if you start HRT late.
>>
>>7463238
>>7463204
Hon freak please, it's fully reversible, safe and gives the best outcome. http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2014/09/02/peds.2013-2958

Why should data driven medicine be banned due to the pretensions of delusional trailer trash and monstrous Hons.
>>
>>7463200
trans children are at higher risk for sexual assault so I'd definitely wait for my kid to be a consenting adult, preferably with a CC
>>
>>7463352
They'll still be sexually assaulted as a kid and trans.

Only dif is without blockers, they'll turn into a monster and be rightly and fittingly bashed to death as an adult
>>
>>7463368
plenty of people pass well when transitioning at 18, you fearmongering hon
>>
>>7463352
Unsupportive family and inability to pass are the most important factors in 40% suicide attempt rate. Hope you enjoy seeing your child do that.
>>
>>7463200
Either choice has terrible life altering consequences, weigh the eradication of your genetic offspring agains crippling body dysphoria that will most likely lead to self harm. Anyone who's really trans is doomed from the start to being nothing more than a sex toy. The fork in the road leads to two abstract hells, try to explain that to a 6 yearold.
>>
>>7463384
Nonsense, you all look like unatural uncanny valley Giants. That's why people all avoid you.

You poor deluded monster.
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 1920x1080px
>>7463384
>this is what tranny hons actually think
>>
File: hhe.jpg (15KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hhe.jpg
15KB, 600x600px
ITT totally 100% legit lgbt posters not coming from another somewhere :^)
>>
>>7463385
I am supportive, I'm fucking trans myself. They will pass fine. Here it still takes many years of therapy to get HRT anyways so its not like its really my choice regardless of whether I want them to or not at the time.

>>7463400
>>7463407
not every tranny is mtf you projecting retards.
>>
>children cannot reasonably consent to several things that could impact their lives
>allow them to transition, no problem!

lmfao shut the fuck up, you absolute piece of trash.
>>
>>7463395
fucking this.

t. a sad lonely tranny spending christmas alone in agony over family relationships and a miserable life because i'm a fucking tranny
>>
>>7463427
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2014/09/02/peds.2013-2958

Blockers are reversible you idiot.

He'll be a freak who offs himself after spending years in misery.
>>
File: 1482536799584.jpg (160KB, 884x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1482536799584.jpg
160KB, 884x1280px
>>7463436
>muh-muh muh feewings..... :'(
Okay, any actual arguments?
>>
>>7463436

Please tell me why you think blockers aren't reversible

Please tell me how your flicking out of school lets you know better than all of Americas pediatricians
>>
>>7463452
I provided one, you fucking retard.
>>
>>7463427
No instead you're just some manlet with fat hips Dwarf legs and looks like some hideous dyke on t.

A repulsive monster who wants to build an army of freaks.
>>
>>7463452
if a child cannot consent to sex they cannot consent to cosmetic medication that changes their body

>>7463447
I never said they weren't. but one still must jump through hoops to get access to them here
>>
>>7463436
>reversible puberty blockers are bad
>but chopping off parts of genitals is absolutely ok
>>
>>7463476
you're not responding to whoever you think you're responding to

that was my first post, rofl. chopping of parts of genitals is not okay for children either. puberty blockers are reversible, but not every aspect of transition is.
>>
>>7463473
So cosmetic orthodontics should be banned for children?
>>
>>7463473
The doctors say they should be given by 13

They can give twelve year olds abortions and contraception as otcs. And those kill thousands of little girls from pulmonary embolisim.

There should be an unconditional ban on minors ever getting baby murdering, dangerous things like that.

Thankfully the new government will do that
>>
>>7463305

>hon freak
Kek, I'm a bi cis dude. Had I kids, I wouldn't want them taking a bunch of hormones without a full fucking psych-eval to guarantee that there is definitely without a doubt, something fucked in their head that needs hormones to fix.

Anyways, I'm not saying data driven medicine should be banned, only that you should take into consideration other data, such as the fact that children are dumb and impressionable.

>>7463456

It's not the blockers that'll fuck them up. It's the anti-androgens, which after enough time, permanently sterilize you.

And even if you're just considering the blockers, there are some serious psychological issues to take into consideration for delaying the ever loving fuck out of puberty.
>>
>>7463482
>that was my first post, rofl. chopping of parts of genitals is not okay for children either
Yet billions of people disagree, even in the US.
>>
>>7463225
>somebody genuinely asks for information
>treats them like garbage

learn how to create allies, you fucking cunt
>>
>>7463473
Minors die from contraceptive blood clots all the time

Ban them unconditionally for anyone under 18

Killing minors over a baby is insanity
>>
>>7463485

True fact: There is not a single state in the US that allows 13 year olds to consent to sex. If a 12-13 year old is getting an abortion, it's because they were raped.
>>
>>7463492
couldn't care less

what's your point? they're wrong.
>>
File: 1482529456873.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1482529456873.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
>>7463490
>bisexual
See the thread theme, dude. Christ of course it's a bi dude.
> full fucking psych-eval
And what do you think the process is, dumbass? Tell me what you think. Do you know anything at all? Anything?

>>7463493
Creating allies is destroys movements.
>>
>tfw you will never go back in time and give your 12 year old self hormones

why live
>>
>>7463472
>implying I give a shit about what an anonymous hon on a Mongolian papercraft board has to say about me

I'll reply just to reward the effort of putting so many buzzwords into one post. Don't spend these (You)'s in the same place

>>7463484
if you are referring to braces and retainers they are not cosmetic, no one enjoys them nor are they for looking good. straight teeth are key to dental health, with no other working alternatives. next you'll say brushing is cosmetic too

>>7463485
funny you mention that, my 12 year old neighbor was raped by her dad and didn't have an abortion. that being said, every country isn't america. get that through your head, its been what I've been trying to tell you
>>
>>7463513
>Creating allies is destroys movements.

lmfao wow, you're an absolute psycho

truly hope you're just fucking with everyone for your own amusement, because people like you shouldn't be out in public influencing others

kill yourself
>>
>>7463490
You have no data for your point. There's countless studies proving GNRH are as safe as placebo

You've let your delusions overturn AAP studies. Let your self importance think you're better than every doctor. You probably aren't gonna have kids, that's the same kind of dunning Kruger effect trailer trash and other inferior subhumans have.

Stick to your place as a service job slave and don't pass your defective genes off
>>
>>7463519
You can keep teeth healthy without those with just a little bit effort. People only have children wear them because they know it'll make them more attractive and confident after.
>>
>>7463506
And you risk killing the twelve year old over a baby

Look it up, thousands of girls die from contraceptive blood clots

Thankfully planed parenthood will die and the new goverment will push personhood laws and justices that will end these savage and hypocritical practices.

No baby killing, no girls maimimed and killed by blood clots from contraception, ever.

You want to do that, force them to be over 18
>>
>>7463519
You're a pinhead from the third world, don't need to tell you scum anything when we're better than you irrelevant trash.

That's the right thing to do, killing a baby and risking killing the mother is an unethical and evil thing to push on a child. A twelve year old doesn't know they're committing murder and damning themselves.

And they don't know they're gonna loose all of their limbs to a blood clot from their contraceptives. It's evil to ruin girls under 18 for life when they can't connect.
>>
>>7463413
i like what you did with this post
>>
>>7463490
>such as the fact that children are dumb and impressionable.

Just because you were a dumb fuck doesn't mean everyone was too, faggot.
>>
>>7463642
Let's stay on the topic: http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/132/4/663
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3025417/

Contraceptives kill thousands of underage girls and maim even more. They don't understand such things can end their lives or ruin them.

How is it ethical to kill children over such a petty thing when they aren't mature enough to understand what's being done.
>>
>>7463204
I don't see the point in forcing a child to continue on a path that causes them distress at the moment and has a strong chance to stick with them for all of their lives. It's cruel to act as if inaction is the correct choice because you arent altering any course when both choices have the potential to be highly regrettable.
>>
>>7463238
Going through natural puberty is a choice the same as taking hrt is.
>>7463384
And plenty of people are already balding grown adults by 18 who just have to accept killing themselves as the only way to actually cure their dysphoria. I'm one of those people, every day I drop by walmart with $400 in my pocket and try to work up the courage to by a gun to blow my brains out. If you want to potentially doom your child to an existence of waiting to be an adult so they can finally by a gun and kill themselves after much painful deliberation, feel free to, but that's not really cool with me desu
>>7463436
>Children can't decide what gender they are
>Allowing them to go through puberty and become more like one gender or the other
hurr durr I'm fucking retarded
>>
>>7463436
The decision is really in the hands of doctors anyway. If the ``consent" argument had any validity to it, then pretty much no medical treatments could be performed on children.

>>7463473
>if a child cannot consent to sex they cannot consent to cosmetic medication that changes their body
It's not really ``cosmetic medication". It does not in any way directly alter the appearance of the body, it's effect is to alter the internal workings of the body, which has many effects, one of them is physical development is altered to be more like that of the opposite sex. And if your argument is really about "anything that alters the internal workings of the body", that's retarded, because I had a pretty major internal surgical operation when I was like 11, and neither me nor anyone I know would say that's comparable to child sexual abuse.

>>7463499
>>7463547
You're seriously saying contraceptive blood clots cause more deaths than banning abortions for underage rape victims is? Not to mention, if you're in favor of forcing underage rape victims to carry the baby to term, who the hell is going to take care of the baby when they're born, and who's going to compensate the rape victim for having their childhood and possibly education ruined by having to go through pregnancy?
>>
>>7463547
>Thankfully planed parenthood will die and the new goverment will push personhood laws and justices that will end these savage and hypocritical practices.
Lel, you drumpfkucks think "personhood" only applies to people who are hurting innocents who happen to belong to a demographic group you won't like. If someone tells you to give $5 to save millions of starving children, you'll sperg out about how people aren't entitled to your money, yet you think you're entitled to demand a woman give up autonomy over her body for nine months just because she committed the unforgivable crime of being raped. Talk about hypocracy.
>>
>>7463556
Are you literally, unironically, retarded? The contraception given to underage rape victims is EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTION, it's not randomly given out to every underage girl just in case she's raped. Which means even if 1 in 10 people suffers complicatios from the use of emergency contraceptions, that's still cutting the number of lives ruined by 1/10.
>>
>>7464500

Bullshit, if you clowns think Gnrh should be banned even though those are safe and nobody has ever died from one, then children should absolutely not take contraceptives when the death stretch well into the tens of thousands.

If girls take it, they have a good chance of death, they can't concent to their own deaths and they don't understand they're killing unborn life either.

>>7464519
61 million Americans use contraception, teens makep 18% of the total users. One in two thousand of them (when they're completely healthy) will suffer an embolisim that ends in death or disability.

It's a travesty, we're forcing the endless destruction of young lives on kids.
>>
>>7464619
>Bullshit, if you clowns think Gnrh should be banned even though those are safe and nobody has ever died from one, then children should absolutely not take contraceptives when the death stretch well into the tens of thousands.
I never said anything about GNRH, but in any case, what are the negative consequences of banning it? How many children's lives are ruined by it not being available?

>
61 million Americans use contraception, teens makep 18% of the total users. One in two thousand of them (when they're completely healthy) will suffer an embolisim that ends in death or disability.
Once again, I'm only advocating emergency contraception in the case of unwanted pregnancy. Meaning that the risk of side effects would have to be 100% for it to be unwarranted, and GREATER THAN 100% (a statistical impossibility) for it to do more harm than good.
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 800x700px
>>7464500
I'm happy, happy because femboys and trans have no body autonomy whatsoever.
People want to ban or ban access to all of our medicine and think something harmless was wrong to take as a teen.

But the same people want my tax payer money to give them free contraceptives, and subsidze their groups that give things no questions asked.

Why should I pay for people to enjoy autonomy I would only dream of when they try and take away my body autonomy.

I mean if kids can't consent for reversible stuff then they can't concent for deadly contraceptives give as otc.

We've already lost any legal rights to own our bodies so I'm overjoyed that the same treatment will be metted out to the people who hurt me. We'll all hurt equally, there is justice in that. There is equity and fairness in that.
>>
>>7464640
>gnrh
Everyone who's trans is ruined by it being banned, you get certain mortality then.

>emergency contraception in the case of unwanted pregnancy
Pregnancy is natural and good. If you say trans should be banned from puberty delayers even though they're safe and reversible. Then a natural pregnancy should never be ended.

After all, how could a minor grasp the murder of their unborn child or the very high risk that they will end up dead or crippled themselves. If you oppose gnrh, then you can't support lethal contraceptives.
>>
>>7464640
Funny how you use one set of logic in teens getting blockers and another for teens getting dangerous contraceptives whenever they want. Why so inconsistent.
>>
>>7463200
At this moment there are millions of children celebrating the 'fact', which they 100% believe to be true, that an immortal, magical fat man with a white beard delivered presents to them and billions of other children on a flying sleigh pulled by reindeer, magically going down each of their chimneys. These same children, trannies will tell you, are perfectly capable of accurately determining their gender identity without being swayed by passing notions or outside influences.
>>
>>7464729

And the trailer trash thinks reversible Meds given out by doctors because they have the best outcome are some evil irreversible plot.

Guess that explains why they're doctors and you're the sort dead end wageslave that amounts to nothing.

Stick to sweeping waste, leave the medicine to doctors.
>>
>>7464673
>Pregnancy is natural and good.
Even if unwanted? I mean HRT is good, right? So I guess that means we should force it on everyone starting on their fifth birthday.

> If you say trans should be banned from puberty delayers even though they're safe and reversible.
I'm not opposed to hormone blockers being available, I don't know where you get that idea from.

>>7464727
I don't know what you're talking about. I oppose neither blockers or contraceptives.
>>
>>7464882
>Even if unwanted?
could say the same thing about puberty and yet all of you treat it different
>I'm not opposed
if you happen to be any of the abortion loving people from before who were also boasting about how they'll do everything in the universe to ban hrt and keep anyone under 18 from blockers then you're a hypocrite.

Not only are contraceptives and abortion dangerous to whoever gets it, and far more risky than blockers, but they also have none of the jumping through hoops and strict restrictions anything trans does.

The personhood amendment movement triumphing is a great victory for equality and fairness. You'll be treated like us now so cry me a river.

You treat us like animals, now you'll get to see the world through our eyes.
>>
>he thinks that children, who believe that monsters live under their beds, are capable of making a decision that is going to drastically effect their health and body
>>
>>7465220
>trailer trash actually thinks that blockers are permenant or make a desicions rather than delay
>thinks doctors haven't proved its the best way

>Muh feels know more than docs
Sad!
>>
>>7465220
I dont trust parents. They're just go into denial and repress for their child until the 'child' turns 18, at which point they've been getting fucked by puberty for years.
>>
File: 1481908359739.png (241KB, 611x351px) Image search: [Google]
1481908359739.png
241KB, 611x351px
>>7463225
>>7463225
AREEEEE YOUUUUU
>>
>>7465201
>could say the same thing about puberty and yet all of you treat it different
What do you mean, "all of you"? I think being forced into ANY kind of puberty, natural or not, is fundamentally immoral. Apparently you think I'm some kind of TERF just because I don't think underage rape victims (or ANY rape victims for that matter) should be forced to tolerate another being living inside them without their consent.

>if you happen to be any of the abortion loving people from before who were also boasting about how they'll do everything in the universe to ban hrt and keep anyone under 18 from blockers then you're a hypocrite.
Yeah, but I'm not one of them though.

>The personhood amendment movement triumphing is a great victory for equality and fairness. You'll be treated like us now so cry me a river.
Yeah that's like celebrating the sun imploding. You'd rather ruin your own lives and those of others like you, just to make your enemies suffer. What you fail to realize is that most of those who will suffer are not your enemies, it's the equivalent of hearing there's a terrorist on the loose in NYC and deciding we should nuke the city from orbit.

>>7465373
>I dont trust parents
This. A lot of parents would truly rather ruin their child's life than do something that goes against their ideology. It's largely the decision of a doctor anyway, giving parents authority instead is just giving control to people who are totally unqualified and far from unbiased.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.