[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw cute passable masc 18 yr old trans male on T >literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (23KB, 250x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 250x337px
>tfw cute passable masc 18 yr old trans male on T
>literally just wants a female Dom mom type to dominate me and call be a good boy
>seems like everyone looking for ftm guys on the Internet is a cis male
>Kms

being a sub straight Ftm guy is hard broes
>>
File: a8593023802.png (141KB, 598x317px) Image search: [Google]
a8593023802.png
141KB, 598x317px
>>7462317
Exact same as me except I'm nearly 23 and haven't tried looking for dates/hook-ups.
Way to get my hopes up, though.
>>
>>7462331
ive just had mostly vanilla sex with 2 cis girls irl who I was in a relationship with, where the female dommes at lol ;_; I've had moderate success with D/s stuff online but it just makes me wanna fulfill the fantasy irl though
>>
>>7462368
I'm sure they exist somewhere. Have you looked at FetLife?
>>
>>7462385
Made an account yesterday, websites super weird to get the hang of
>>
>>7462317
Which country r u in? I'm interested
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 483x441px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 483x441px
>>7462759
east coast us
>>
>>7462317
It's not hard to find bisexual dom women irl.
>>
File: IMG_4555.jpg (107KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4555.jpg
107KB, 266x400px
>>7462840
What's your Kik? We're close.
>>
I hope anon gets a domme for Christmas
>>
>>7462932
kik is greywhitelion
>>
File: IMG_4553.jpg (141KB, 870x1110px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4553.jpg
141KB, 870x1110px
>>7463008
Can you post a pic first?
>>
>>7463021
I can send pics over kik id prefer not to publicly attach my face to this thread
>>
>>7462912
im not sure where to look desu, fetlife seems to have people mostly way older than me in my area and 90% men 10% sub cis women with the ocassional "CD" (ew)
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 252x221px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 252x221px
>>7462982
Mission failed comrade anon never followed through
>>
>>7463316
You still have [ ] hours, depending on your time zone
I believe in you, brother
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 640x360px
Just thought I'd shamelessly bump this while also showing my shit luck so far
>>
Man I feel you. My GF is casual domme, that's how I even figured I was into it.

>Be us, recently started sleeping together
>She rolls me over to straddle me
>Nice
>At some point I stretch
>She seizes the opportunity to grab my wrists and pin me down
>..........Nice
>Teases me for like an hour
>holyshit.jpg

We've yet to get into more explicit dom/sub stuff, but I'm so damn lucky she's even into it.
They're out there, promise. I have four-five hours between us, but she's such a sweetheart it's 100% worth it.

Good luck to all of you, sending good vibes.
>>
>>7464326
that sounds amazing I'm jealous
>tfw cis gorls I've had sex with don't even try to edge or tease me at all and it's so boring because I'll cum in like 1 minute if you're rough down there lol
>>
>>7464350
She's incredible, really. Out of the sheets too.

I've been the weak link since dysphoria makes it hard for me to actually relax and enjoy, but we've a lot of fun regardless and it's getting better every time. I'm still figuring out how I best work with others, but honestly being able to have others get you off that quick sounds like a dream. Easier to drag it out than the other way around, generally. They're not down for talking with you about it?
>>
>>7462317
this is exactly, 100%, down to the specifics my situation
help
[spoiler]doesn't help that until very recently i was a violent dom[/spoiler]
>>
>>7464382
I have pretty good downstairs growth for my age so I'm much less dysphoric about it then I used to be,first time penetrating was amazing
>>
>>7464415
My clit is tiny to start, so my only hope as far as that goes is that it'll be large enough to be visually apparent, i guess?
How does clit penetration even work, man.

And because I've nowhere else to vent it out: my flatmates gf came back the other day and I keep hearing them fuck through the walls. Or I keep hearing her. It's seriously messing with me but I don't want to say anything because walls are thin and I can't ban them from having sex (also I imagine me putting up with this will make them more cool with when MY gfs over...). Flatmate's girlfriend is climaxing as I'm typing. Help.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.