[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HRTGen/ HRT General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 32

File: guide.jpg (2MB, 2344x2203px) Image search: [Google]
guide.jpg
2MB, 2344x2203px
> Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
> HRT related medical experiences and research
> Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶HRTGen Data Analysis: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic hrt info: https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶TransDIY : https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY

Old thread: >>7405749
>>
What does it mean when you start getting hip pains a month into HRT?
>>
>>7461344
it means you are autistic.
>>
>>7461479
Aww man :(
>>
>>7461344
This is happening to me as well even though my bones should be completely ossified by now.
>>
>>7461344
it might just be the feeling of muscle atrophy in that area. for me leg muscle started painfully melting away in the first month
>>
File: index.jpg (15KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
15KB, 250x202px
>>7461342
why am i wanting to be dicked and groped by a man so much?

i swear i used to only like girls, now hormones have made me gay :(
>>
>>7465368

hormones don't make you like men.
if they did, transbians wouldn't exist.
>>
>>7465401
ah fug
>>
>>7465368
You've just been drinking too much tap water, it's making you gay. Should have used water filters
>>
>>7465401
False, I stare at men's back and get hard to strong jawlines now. Like a flood of gay washed over me.

Anyone do injectable progesterone? What's your dose?
>>
File: 045533.jpg (13KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
045533.jpg
13KB, 540x540px
>>7465413
um i legit only drink mount Franklin bottled water though.. maybe the estrogens in the plastic did this?
>>
>>7465401
i dont know, it feels like hormones have made my body crave the D now, so many erotic zones that didn't exist before are opening up,, and muscles melt away as i become soft and squishy . its like i am designed to be dominated now
>>
>>7465603
Look at the number in the little recycling icon. If it's #7 it may have BPA in it. If it's #1 then you're just crazy or was always a fag.
>>
File: 1422916609496.png (39KB, 193x197px) Image search: [Google]
1422916609496.png
39KB, 193x197px
Nobody is going to ask me questions like why I'm going to be taking a bloodtest for female hormone levels right

My usual copout of "it's for my (female relative)" obviously does not work this time
>>
>>7465899
If you're going to your family doctor just tell them. It's not a big deal usually. You might even get a prescription out of it if where you live has informed consent.
>>
>>7466241

No I'm ordering it from privatemdlabs and then going to labcorp. All the labcorps by me have bad reviews too which isn't making me anymore confident.
>>
>>7465401
Not everyone is affected and has their sexuality shift from hormones but many people do report it happening, and it's clearly from switching up their sex hormones.
Then again we all could have been bi prior and not even known it.
>>
>>7466292
However it goes I'd love to hear. I've been hesitating about ordering a blood test from mdlabs myself
>>
I want to do estrogen but the risks make me very scared. Any negative experiences with them dealing with smoking, liver, or anything else along those lines.
Also would it affect my weight loss in any way? I'm a chubby at 180 and want to keep losing weight but unsure if mones would fuck things up.
>>
>>7468603
>>7468603
Don't worry about those risks unless you're literally 40 and have been smoking your whole life, the risks of continuing to be exposed to T are far greater. Just avoid excess potassium if you're on spiro and you should be good.

180 sounds like you would be cute with fat redistribution, I didn't really gain much weight on E but I've heard people say it happens. YMMV
>>
>>7468626
What about drinking?
Being a college kid it's kinda hard to fully prevent but I could do it.
>>
>>7468685
It's the antiandrogens that make drinking more unsafe due to a heavier load on your liver.

I have heard of some people taking only estrogen and progesterone and skipping out on the AAs. You usually need a higher dosage of estrogen but some people say it's healthier.
A lot of doctors go that route and check your levels to see if testosterone drops without AAs. If you're self-medding it would be more difficult though since it requires more monitoring and dosage adjusting. It's also only really common in older transitioners that are already low testosterone so if you're young it may not work.
It's worth looking into though.
>>
>>7468685
As long as you drink irregularly you should be fine.
t. cypro taker who drinks alcohol occasionally and tests within acceptable ranges in regards to liver health
>>
File: 1481883686480.jpg (219KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1481883686480.jpg
219KB, 894x894px
Is Progesterone worth it? How effective is it?
>>
>>7470209
Well a lot of people say it helps with breast growth.
Also progesterone with estrogen without AAs was what was most common historically (before AAs were a thing) and the prog helped lower T more. With AAs I'm not sure what exactly it's supposed to do other than anecdotal claims of better breast growth.
>>
>>7468685
Been on hormones for years, was a heavy drinker a few years ago. Didn't seem to hurt at all.

#yolo
>>
Is it better to take E pills or buy transdermal stuff instead? Trying to avoid injections if possible.
>>
File: regimen.png (99KB, 759x735px) Image search: [Google]
regimen.png
99KB, 759x735px
-- for anyone interested.

>>7470209
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progesterone#Breasts
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyproterone_acetate#Progestogenic_activity

I don't think it's possible to make a comparison to check its effectiveness though, since the whole thing is pretty luck based anyway..
>>
>>7471751
How common is 6mg estrodial valerate? I've only ever done 4mg. Is that only necessary for masculine transitioners?
>>
>>7474153
>masculine transitioners
stop believing every meme you read on this board
how much you need is individual, get a blood test to be sure
my levels were in range with 6mg, some need only 4 and some might need 8
it has nothing to do with how masculine or feminine you are pre transition
>>
>>7474153
Some people need more to get their levels high enough for whatever reason. Even my legit prescription friend was upped to 6mg during the summer by her endo
>>
I'm on Estrofem and Cypro, when should I get a bloodtest done?
>>
I've just started, I'm on Bica(25mg) and E(2mg) so can someone explain when/if I should up my doses
>>
>>7474201
>it has nothing to do with how masculine or feminine you are pre transition
actually it does. if your body naturally has less T and produces more E than you dont need as much. I only take 3mg because my body has natural high estrogen and I passed before transitioning
>>
>>7471751
>>7470284
I seem to be at Tanner stage 4 at 4 years in starting at 17, which doesn't seem too bad. Maybe it'll push them to the final stage. I'll talk to my doctor about it, she's really trans friendly.
>>
>>7474316
well so did i and i still need 6mg
>>
>>7474327
sure you did hun
>>
>>7474332
>totally proved your anecdotal evidence wrong with my anecdotal evidence
>you're just a hon!!!
whatever
>>
>>7474325
Beware of this too;
>Also, it was observed that lobuloalveolar maturation reverses upon discontinuation of CPA after surgical castration, similarly to the case of mammary gland involution in postpartum women, indicating that continued progestogen treatment is necessary to maintain the histology.
From the cypro wiki link, I got no other source on that though..
>>
>>7474316
Could just be variances in bioavailability of the drug
>>
>>7474359
I take spiro, not cypro, so I have no clue what this means for me.
>>
>>7474344
anyone that requires 6mg of Estradiol is a man, sorry to say.
>>
>>7474359
So you need either cypro or progesterone to keep them healthy? FUCK I WENT OFF PROGESTERONE LIKE THREE YEARS AGO
>>
>>7474369
Well this is what they say before that;
>Based on the above research, it was concluded by the study authors that combined estrogenic and progestogenic action is required in transgender women for fully mature female-like histologic breast development (i.e., that includes complete lobuloalveolar maturation).
So afaik adding progestogen can help you finish your breast development (espesially since you're on spiro w/o progestogen), but according to >>7474359 some of it may reverse in the future if you choose to stop the progestogen.
>>
>>7474416
I see. The more I'm looking into this, taking progesterone seems like a good idea. thanks anon.
>>
>>7474410
Well whether the claim is true or not, best thing you could do then I guess is start back up on it, cycled or not and see if it makes a difference..
>>
>>7474374
i bet taking 10mg of cypro also makes me a man
>>
>>7474435
I am thankfully tanner... 4, I think? But whenever my girlfriends take off their clothes, I realize there's still something really wrong... Trans girls just aren't the same. u__u
>>
I hope it's okay to ask here.
Is there any Australian here that is willing to give me some HRT? I am willing to pay.

I don't trust the postal system after buying Hormones overseas.

I bought hormones at QHI and they were shipped on November 4th, but they never arrived.
They would have been scanned when they entered Australia, and I would have been notified about them, but that hasn't happened.

I have money I can give you, I just need 3 Months worth.
>>
File: hJkQysB.png (272KB, 959x538px) Image search: [Google]
hJkQysB.png
272KB, 959x538px
>>7474709
>>
>>7461344
I've been getting hip pains too, and I've only been on hrt for 2 weeks now.
>>7461562 the bones of natal males don't stop developing until around 21, though some take longer to finish growing and others finish earlier. The pelvis grows rather slowly, but because it's still growing as new hormone balances are being introduced, the remaining growth can definitely be altered.
although, like >>7461991 said, it could also just be the muscles getting weaker. However, estrogen and T effect muscles in different ways. My understanding is that estrogen doesn't really "deteriorate" muscle, rather, T is very good at building it. The presence of estrogen isn't really what causes atrophy, the lack of T is.
>>
>>7475469
My bones still change frequently and I just turned 22. Started hormones at 15 tho.
>>
Is the breast discharge you get after a few months milk?
>>
>>7475513
It's gin, squirt it into some tonic
>>
>>7475513

Try it and find out
>>
>>7475513
Not necessarily, could also be breast development fluid or something unhealthy
>>
>>7474242
a baseline before you started would have been good aswell, but you should get your first test 2-3 months in, as thats about how long it takes for the levels to change
>>
>>7474306
up estrofem when you feel you can handle the emotional changes

not sure about bica
>>
>>7474316
>if your body naturally has less T and produces more E
Wrong, it is actually the other way around, the more testosterone you have the estrogen you have because testosterone is naturally converted into estrogen. thats why body builders on steroids get gynecomastia.
>>
I'm already on 4mg progynova per day, but would it be worth increasing it to 6mg?

I'm seeing decent changes as I am but I just wondered how it would change my rate of transition or if it would lead to greater changes in the long run?
>>
>>7475885
There is a disease for 17B-HSD deficiency that results in androstenedione converting to estradiol rather than testosterone much like it does in females.
>>
Do doctors ever perscribe serms? And how hard would it be to get serms and or bica as someone who isn't totally trans and want hormones to become more adrogynous? I literally can't get a job right now so I don't have the extra money to spend on hormones but I do have healthcare.

Also is there a guide to serms? I think I understand other hrt meds but serms still confuse me?

What's the procedure for using serms and bica for androgyny? Do you just take some dosage of both forever or do you have to take breaks or what?

And lastly what happens when you stop taking hormones? Like if I'm 19 and I take an anti androgen for 3 years what would happened if i stopped? Would my body continue where it left off in maturing or what?

thank you!
>>
>>7466485
>>7465899

I doubt many care but it was very easy. Just gave them the requisition form, signed in, was taken in within minutes, a nurse took the blood, and I left. No questions or bad experiences, quick in and out.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1482548720580.jpg (61KB, 1440x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1482548720580.jpg
61KB, 1440x720px
>>7474709

hakea (at) memeware.net
>>
How potent is the generic spiro and cypro sold by QHI? The spiro is from the Netherlands so it should be good, right?
>>
>>7478379
It's all the same. There is no difference between brand medicine and generic medicine asides from filling stuff.
>>
>>7476265
>Do doctors ever perscribe serms
yes, as a medication for estrogen-fueled breast cancer
if you can fake that, then grats. they don't prescribe serms to any patient suffering from gender dysphoria, or faking it in your case
>>
>>7470209
yes if you are not cypro
>>
>>7471751
Is it better to take the 4mg in the morning instead of say, 2mg in the morning, 2mg at lunch?
>>
>>7479219
I'd guess taking them every 8 hour would be best for keeping levels most stable but a lot of extra hassle to keep track of..
Some sources say estrogen (as testosterone) is normally higher in the morning too so it seemed natural to put the extra pill there..
>>
Is it normal to leak "stuff" out of your penis all day long on hormones?
I never had any precum in my entire life but I'm a couple months in now and I'm noticing little blobs of goop in my underwear over the day. I sniffed it (don't judge me lol) and it just smells like sugar, not like jizz at all. I thought it might be a UTI cause yeast smells sugary sometimes but I have no pain urinating, no redness, and no obvious signs of bacterial growth either.
>>
So, I just got back from my second appointment at an informed consent clinic and now I have a prescription. Now what? I have literally 0 clue how to find the best prices/place to go and how to do it as I'm 20 and just learning to adult. Any help is appreciated
>>
>>7479778
Just go to CVS lol.
>>
>>7479796
How do I make sure I'm not paying out the ass? I might end up having to pay out of pocket for it.
>>
>>7479884
Out of pocket should still only be like 40 bucks.
>>
>>7479884

See if you can get a coupon from goodrx.
>>
>>7479677
Well mine does now and then, as for all day long is mostly when I'm horny/actively teasing myself though.
Or some time after masturbating, like nothing comes out during orgasm but during the next 2 hours or something it may leak.
>>
Got preliminary test results back, and testosterone was pretty low at 163 ng/dL Given that, would it be better to just use 25mg cypro instead of 50 as a starting dose? Since it seems like testosterone is already closer to female range anyway.
>>
I swallowed my sublingual estrogen by accident, what should I do? Is that enough for me or do I need to take another sublingually? Am I gonna get sick?
>>
File: sakuya00.jpg (2MB, 900x1380px) Image search: [Google]
sakuya00.jpg
2MB, 900x1380px
>>7482996
yer gonna die senpai

seriously though, it'll probably just give you less of an estrogen spike.
>>
>>7483017
Oh word, should I pop another or just ride it out until tonight?
>>
>>7483175
treat it like you took a normal dose.
>>
I'm going abroad for 2 days (3days?) I'm self medding Bica and Progynova, is it risky to take them or shall I just go without for 2 days?
>>
>>7483751
Get a daily pill planer thing. One with those little compartments for M T W T.. and so on. No one will think anything of it
>>
>>7475880
I'm only a month into 2mg but I don't have any emotional changes at all so far
>>
What's the formula for keeping your girlcock large while transitioning? I want to keep my girl cock big so I can still fuck things and occasionally people
>>
>>7483821
Regular masturbation.
>>
So I'm on a 2mg dose and away from my doctor, I take 1 2mg and 2 50g Spiro a day.
I was suppose to go up a dose after the first month but it was scheduled the day I left.
Long story short, I'm getting my refill and plan to do a 4mg dose,so should I just take both pills in the morning? Should my two 50mg a day stay the same?
>>
>>7483839
There has got to be more to do to help retain girlcock size
>>
I'm in NY, whats the best method to get hormones? Should I go though the hoops to get it from a doc as I have insurance or just the net.
>>
>>7483821
A G P
G
P
>>
>>7461342

Say I wanna make sure my hairline never recedes and I wanna stay young and boyish looking. Can taking an AA do that? I wouldn't take estrogen.

I can post a picture as an example of what I look like now if it helps.
>>
Would you say I'd be okay starting with these as DIY? Money isn't a concern of mine. Or should I get different strengths to start, or different medications?
Progynova (Oestradiol) Tablets 2mg
Procur 50mg (Cyproterone)
https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/p-1120-progynova-tablets-2mg.aspx
https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/p-1313-procur-50mg-cyproterone.aspx
>>
>>7484448
If you take an AA without replacing the test with e then you might get depression issues or some shit like that. I'd say do more research outside of this place, or take a reaaaaally small dose of an AA. Just enough to lower test levels, not enough to wipe them down to almost zero.
>>
>>7484433
you should come over my house and have degenerate transbian sex with me desu
>>
>>7461342

Ranma is a cute! CUTE!
>>
>>7484638
Not the response I was looking for, and I probably don't live in the part of the state you think.
>>
>>7484660
hmm... come over anyway bby.
>>
>>7484433
Start self-medding first then begin looking for a doctor that will do informed consent. It can take a little bit of time sometimes since many doctors aren't lgbt friendly.
It does sometimes help if you tell them you're self-medding and just be like "Look doc, i'm taking these hormones whether you like it or not" lol
>>
>>7484699
Unless you have some info to help my problem then I don't really want to talk to you. Plus you are prob some ugly neck beard.
>>7484765
That's what I was thinking, plus I have put this on hold long enough. Its time to do it.
>>
>>7484787
Just be careful if they say stuff like you should do therapy before they start prescribing hormones. That's just their way of putting you through the ringer and it'll be years before they prescribe anything to you if they do at all.

I'm not sure what it's like in the US but usually informed consent can be done through any family doctor and they might request you go to therapy but it's the family doctor that prescribes you the hormones, not the therapist. Often lgbt therapists have massively long wait times so you might be waiting several months just to see the therapist let alone get a prescription. Once you're into a therapist it can sometimes be many years before they even authorize stuff like orchis, ffs, srs, etc. so it's important to get a family doctor that will give you liver and hormone tests and an actual prescription. Don't rely on therapists to do it, they'll just gatekeep you.
If the family practitioner doesn't give you a prescription move on and see another doctor.
>>
>>7484948
Hmm I know how much of a pain therapist can be I suffer from OCD and have had to go though them from a young age. In the US it can be really touch and go, I hate that our medical system is for profit for the most part. Thankfully I'm old enough to deal with this all on my own, but for now what do you suggest I take. I was thinking Cypro and Estrofem.
>>
>>7482905

pls respond
>>
>>7484992
That would probs be fine. Make sure you get enough cypro so you don't have to abruptly quit it, there are potential life threatening withdrawals for abruptly stopping cypro
>>
>>7485270
Alright, that is good to know. I'm good with money tho.
Would it be to much to ask you to judge a photo, I'm looking for opinions on how it will effect my face. For the most part my body is fine.
>>
>>7485300
Hormones don't change your face an extremely large amount unfortunately. Just tends to make certain spots puffier and your skin gets smoother but unfortunately if your face is really bad you'd probably need FFS.
But you could always post in passgen and see what people say.
>>
>>7485310
okay, that sounds like it would do something, I don't have a boney face, but very thin?, as I don't eat enough, prob to long too. I guess I can try passgen then thread just seemed dead.
>>
>>7483751
i stuff the blister packages inside a tylenol box when i fly. no one has ever checked
>>
Anyone who's ordered from inhouse pharmacy can you tell me what the packaging looks like? Like it won't say on the outside "TITTY SKITTLES" in bright pink letters will it?
>>
>>7487792
Nope, it'll be in rainbow letters.
>>
>>7487799
Fuck.
>>
File: 1483041514167.jpg (94KB, 645x644px) Image search: [Google]
1483041514167.jpg
94KB, 645x644px
>>7461342
Just made my male2tranny plan sheet

I may be ugly, weaked will and be unable to socially transition for roughly three years and a half, but atleast I'm giving my life one last shot. There's a chance.
>>
File: Inhouse packaging.jpg (378KB, 1500x1117px) Image search: [Google]
Inhouse packaging.jpg
378KB, 1500x1117px
>>7487792
It looks just like this. In the years I've been ordering from them its always been the same
>>
>>7487813
That's the spirit
>>
File: 1482398567193.jpg (11KB, 445x315px) Image search: [Google]
1482398567193.jpg
11KB, 445x315px
I'm going to be starting hrt soon, bica and progynova. I'm worried about breast development, I don't want conetits. Is progesterone good for this? Do training bras help?
>>
in your experience how long did qhi take to ship to the US
is there any way to bullshit the indemnity & disclaimer forms, i don't have a printer
>>
Any germans?
>>
>>7490402
just go out and buy a printer, you can get one for like 20 bucks
>>
If one were switching over from spiro to cypro, should you just start taking cypro one day or do you have to ease into it?
>>
>>7491603
I just hopped right in. When it came time for my next spiro dose, I took the 50mg cypro.
>>
>>7491086
yes, what do you want to know?
>>
>>7492733
Wie fängt man am besten an?
>>
>>7490402
You can try signing it in paint or have mail you the forms instead..
>>
>>7493243
>Oute dich bei der Familie, wenn du noch dort lebst.
>Gehe zu einem Psychologen, der Erfahrung mit trans hat. kleide dich feminin genug, um ernst genommen zu werden und sage, dass du bereits full-time bist (Psychologen halten noch oft an den standards fest, also Alltagstest etc.). verlange eine hormonindikation
>mache dir einen termin bei einem Endokrinologen für Hormontherapie (HRT)

Du kannst auch viel Zeit sparen und auf selbstmedikation setzen. Die Anleitung dafür findest du ganz oben bei OP.
>>
>>7493310
Das mit dem outen fällt mir ja eben so schwer :/
>>
>>7494273
mach es einfach. wie wäre es, wenn du dich erst einmal mehr mit deinem reallife beschäftigst, anstatt hier auf herumzulauern?
>>
>>7496025
Wie hast du es gemacht?
Gsunds neus
>>
What brand of dutasteride should I buy from inhouse? Is it legit? I need something to boost my hair regrowth.
>>
File: 1458728886277.jpg (24KB, 480x516px) Image search: [Google]
1458728886277.jpg
24KB, 480x516px
>tfw the cypro and progy finally came

let's hope 2017 is a good year
>>
>>7496422
Dir auch.
ich habe weibliche kleidung getragen und gewartet bis meine eltern mich darauf ansprechen. adde mich auf skype wenn du mehr hilfe brauchst: apfelsinchen2910
>>
>>7497937
Hab dich geadded;)
>>
>>7484553
those are fine to start
>>
>>7485203
With you current T level you will absolutely be fine with 25mg,

>https://www.nebido.com/tools/index.php/en/default/index/conversion-tool
>>
>>7489244
just be patient and eat lots of monunstaturated fats, they will develop eventually. Conetits are basically just the early stages where structural tissue grows out, they will round out later as fat i s redistributed there.

It seems to be common to add progesterone some months later to better simulate female puberty.
>>
>>7494273
hey i learn some german for you
Selbstmedikation!
>>
>>7497055
From what Ive read all the generic s on ihp are good, though i have a prescription for avodart, which is the most common expensive brand
>>
I just started and am taking 6mg estradiol and 100mg spiro a day. I know that it's important to avoid too much potassium and sodium while on spiro, but does anybody know how much is too much? I weigh about 150 if that helps.
>>
Going to the doctors about gender dysphoria tomorrow.

Wish me luck in my quest for skittles, /lgbt/!
>>
File: 1434237191878.jpg (187KB, 949x668px) Image search: [Google]
1434237191878.jpg
187KB, 949x668px
So I asked MTFgen and they send me here.
tl;dr I want to start AA's to at least help block some of the T but I can't fully transition due to living conditions. A friend who is actually transitioning right now told me to do 50mg spiro twice a day. Does that sound right?
>>
>>7501162
100mg would block 'some' yes, but I can't exactly say how effective it would be. Thats half of the standard dose so if you don't want the entire effect thats probably smart to do
>>
>>7493310
Dieser pfost.
Alltagstest ist Verrücktheit
Selbstmedikation soll leicht sein mit QHI.co.uk
>>
So I just started up estrogen again after a decent sized break from it.
(femboy here by the way)
Last time I used injections and both during that and my time only on cypro I had zero fluid come out my dick when I orgasm.
Now I just started up with 4mg progynova per day and boom, now I'm getting a drop or maybe two of very watery clear liquid when I orgasm.
On the very same day I went from 25mg cypro/day to 12.5mg cypro/day, it's been a long time since I started cypro and a long time since I went down to 25mg and figured it was safe to give 12.5mg a shot.

I don't think cypro lowering could make me have a drop of fluid from orgasming so soon, could it just be the estrogen? I don't have any testosterone feels but still I don't know.

tl;dr can estrogen up the level of fluid that comes out your dick a tiny bit?
is it just because of standard raised libido from estrogen (compared to the dead libido of pure cypro)?
>>
>>7499725
What's the process like? I thought it was a whole battery of exams, years of diagnostics and hoop jumping, etc. You look into all that?
>>
>>7501749
Most of your semen comes from your prostate so just because you are getting a bit of semen doesn't mean your testosterone is high or anything.
>>
>>7501845
i am on hormones i have been on for some time after 7 months and been living as a woman forover 8 years full time im here to answer would love some support
>>
Should I aim towards getting an orchiectomy? I don't think I'll be able to afford full srs until much later in life, and 11 months into hrt my body hair hasnt thinned.
>>
>>7502081
>orchiectomy
i would say if yer headed there anyway it would help stop the testosterone factor but i would be sure thats what you wanna do
>>
Does qhi have progeterone and if not, how do you not get cone tits?
>>
>>7502118
progesterone is an OTC medicine, you can buy it on amazon.
>>
>>7502131
What about my local pharmacy?
>>
>>7502118
cypro
It's got very potent progestogenic effects. Much more potent than progesterone. On top of that it fills the AA component with a vengeance. Get two birds stoned at once.
>>
>>7501987
Oh... nice. Ballsy move. No pun intended. With all the contention over whether post op trans people really do feel better, after your hormone treatment do you feel closer to who you want to be?
Best wishes for you btw
>>
>>7502135
It might be there.
Just be careful of how stuff is marketed. Some manufacturers sell creams that say it's progesterone but in reality it's just wild yam, which does nothing.
Natural progesterone is derived from wild yam but they take diosgenin and synthesize it into progesterone USP so some manufacturers just bottle up wild yam and call it progesterone supplements just cause there's not a lot of regulations or laws stopping them from doing it.

I'm not sure about finding it in pill form though. There's a lot of contradicting information about skin absorption of progesterone. Some sites say absorption is insufficient but they don't list what dosages were used, and other studies say skin absorption has the highest bioavailability. Some sites say absorption is only 5% but other studies say absorption gets to over 90%.
>>
>>7502191
Are there domesticated yams?
>>
>>7502191
I just looked it up and it's prescription only.
>>
>>7502193
It's a plant, not the animal.

>>7502200
Just go on amazon and lookup progesterone cream, it's all over the place.
>>
File: 1438392569561.png (19KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1438392569561.png
19KB, 128x128px
I noticed Estrofem seems more expensive than Progynova, is there any advantage to taking one or the other or should I just go with Progynova?
>>
>>7502185
i accutly do but the hormones arent a cake walk either but im told i passed before and now that i started i suppose i look alot more femmy on the inside yes i feel close it has made me happy to be atleast a little on the right track though late transition is tough
>>
>>7502206
Can you domesticate a broccoli?
>>
>>7502371
How tall are you? Do you have a feminine figure? Got a picture?
>>
>>7502718
I have tried taming carrots. Didn't work, they where too rooted.
>>
>>7502733
Maybe potatoes? Potatoes seem LGBT compatible
>>
>>7470209
I am on sprio with sublingual estrace and I noticed a pretty big difference in fullness and shape. It got rid of the cone tits. Even if it didn't make them larger (which i think it did) I definitely jumped up on the tanner scale.

Cis women have progesterone... Just do it!
>>
>>7474374
I take 6 mg by choice. Go big or stay home.
>>
>>7479906
Three months of estrace is 200 dollars in west coast canada. And ditto for 100, 100mg progesterone without insurance. 420$ after taxes for the two ;)
>>
>>7502369
sublingual estrofem gets me high af, thats one reason
>>
I've been on 50mg cypro and 4mg e for almost 3 months, and recently I've noticed my body hair is starting to grow back quicker, I'm getting erections again and my boob growth seems to have slowed right down.

I'm not sure what the problem is, but would increasing the dose of e to 6mg fix it??
>>
>>7502890
R U me?

i was on the same, and upped my dose to 6mg just before my 4th month, boob pain has returned with a vengeance :D

Blood test at 2 months on the same dose as you showed my T was nuked (good job cypro), but my estradiol was still below female levels, between 4-8mg is a standard dose, so i upped my dose to 6mg.
>>
>>7502890
Also with nuked T from cypro at 4 months i still get erections
>>
File: 1283719803269.jpg (146KB, 683x768px) Image search: [Google]
1283719803269.jpg
146KB, 683x768px
So my plan is to get cypro and estrofem from IHP, I have some btc so I planed on going that rout. Is this the best set up for just starting?
>>
File: super-cute-kawaii-tattoo.jpg (145KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
super-cute-kawaii-tattoo.jpg
145KB, 432x432px
>>7502723
yeah i got a pic but prevousley stated i wanted to post i just feel nerveus i know there are some great helpful people here but the cyber police cant catch them all
>>
is testosterone around 40ng/dL bad? my doctor says anything under 75 is good but it seems a bit high...

my estradiol is 230pg/mL
>>
File: 1479299999408.jpg (974KB, 996x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1479299999408.jpg
974KB, 996x1380px
Did cypro completely end anyone elses' sex drive?

I've been on 50mg cypro for a month now (before I was on 200mg spiro) and along with nuking my T it's also pretty much removed my sex drive, to the point I can't masturbate to orgasm if I try.

Would it be a good idea to invest in a pill cutter and drop to 25mg cypro, or alternatively is 400mg spiro safe? I want to actually be able to have a sex life ;~;
>>
>>7504885
>cypro
spiro was enough to end it for me hun
>>
>>7504885

>pill cutter

Do people not own even relatively sharp knives or something
>>
>>7504958
or front teeth
>>
>>7504885
It's used for chemical castration, what did you expect?
>>
>>7505179
I-Is that reversible if I go back to spiro?
>>
just wondering am i know i cant be the only trans to get tattooed i was wondering what kind other get i like super cute aegyo tokidoki style
>>
>>7502369
You can take estrofem sublingually so it is safer for the liver, but it isn't very dangerous to begin with and progynova is slightly more powerful. Estrofem isn't worth it desu
>>
>>7505192
Are you retarded? You do know what antiandrogens and estrogen do, right?
Your libido will drop because you're getting rid of testosterone, end of story. If you don't want this to happen then stop taking HRT.
>>
>>7504885
Yes, that's what happens on HRT.
You can orgasm, it just requires more effort and innovation.
>>
>>7504885
You can try cutting it in half or upping estrogen dose. I'm on 12.5mg cypro myself and I still only get sex drive from estrogen, what little I do get.

This stuff is le ball killer.
Were you the guy asking this in femgen earlier?
>>
>>7505860
>>7505866
>>7506341

There's a difference between reduced sex drive, which is what most people I know on HRT get, and nonexistant sex drive / impossible to be physically aroused
>>
>>7504958
Pill cutters can get more accurate results than a knife. It wouldn't exactly be good to say take 50 mg spiro in the morning and 150 at night.
>>
>>7506701
I've been on spiro for not even 3 weeks and I already can't get an erection even if I try. I've always heard of this being a normal thing, it's just part of hrt. i know there are certain drugs that help with that but I don't know them because I'm rly not interested.
>>
Hey all, day two of HRT here.
>50mg spiro, 1mg estradiol
>25, 140lbs

Any tips? I'm very unaware of how this shit works except for intended outcomes. Any general life tips?
>>
I've been taking 4 mg estradiol sublingualy for 6 weeks now and I have really sensitive mounds under my nipples now

my left one is further ahead, and it's starting to look like it might grow as a conetit and it kinda scares me
is it true this is caused by too much estrogen too fast? I'm planning on reducing my dose to 2 mg
>>
>>7507593
Don't panic anon, let them fill themselves out. Whats your AA? You might get better development if you are on cypro.
>>
>>7507593
Pretty sure everyone's boobs kind of start as conetits
>>
Does QHI work for people in Germany?
>>
>>7507609
50 mg cypro
>>
>>7507593
>>7507640
This. Mine started as conetits and took a couple years to become normal tits. It just takes time. Growth is a good thing.
>>
Do I need a note or something from my therapist to get AA and Estrogen prescribed from a endocrinologist? I'm from Mexico and don't want to become a hon but there is fucking 0% information on this question and would have to pay 700 pesos just to ask that and what if they just say "yeah you do need one" like I'm a broke 18 year old, anyone got a clue? Please help
>>
>>7508293
IIRC you can straight up buy the meds from a pharmacy no prescription in Mexico. Or have things changed?
>>
>>7507432
somthing no one told me when i started yer chest is going to hurt and be tender when you start actually growing
>>
>>7508420
Well I need a prescription tu buy my antidepressants so I guess they have, but thinking about having to jump through hoops makes me just want to do it myself. Should I start with Spiro and Estrofem? What dosage? I'm skinny and tall-ish. And how does checking your hormone levels work? help ._. don't scream at me pls
>>
>>7508521
>antidepressants
That might be why prescription is required. Whole different class of drug.
If they require prescription from pharmacy then using the online sources listed in OP post should work for you.
Doses:
If spiro, 200mg/day split into two doses. So 100mg every 12 hours.
For estrogen, 4mg/day split into two doses, 12 hours apart. So 2mg/12 hours
Get estradiol valerate pills e.g. progynova.

Although I would recommend cyproterone acetate over spironolactone. For cyproterone it's 50mg/day for the first 6 months or so, and after that one can typically drop down to 25mg/day, and down to 12.5mg/day after another 6 months or so, if it all works out.

For checking hormone levels, one either must order them online or go through doctors. Typically doctors will allow for a blood test if you just go "im taking hormones lol give blood tests"
If not you could just go in and act like you dont know why you're having so many low test symptoms and they'll give a blood test most likely, then boom, you've got your levels and one very confused doctor.
>>
>>7508560
Your doctor will know right away what you're doing. You can just fess up and tell them, it's not like they can stop you
>>
>>7508560
Thanks a lot! I feel like it will be better to do this rather than waiting years to get prescribed anything. Then later on I can be like "lol doctor I've been on hormones for like 2 years now what do?" and I guess I'll consult a professional to tell me how I should continue. Even though you sound like you know your shit pretty well.

idk I'm a little scared to do it on my own but I don't want to wait and become a hon or my hair to fall out. And do people choose Spiro over Cypro because it's cheaper? I've seen a lot of people starting out with Spiro rather than Cypro and I'm new to all this pill talk.
>>
>>7508560
Whats the difference between Cyproterone Acetate and Cyproterone? Does it matter? Is it the same?
>>
>>7508822
I don't think cyproterone is available anywhere, people just say "cyproterone" when they mean "cyproterone acetate"
>>7508755
People go for spiro because it's cheaper (at first, that is. in the long run cypro is cheaper because one can lower the dose)
Cypro is more effective and has less harsh side effects though.
Also cypro is not available through prescription in the USA, so all American trannies who use official prescriptions for their hormones do not take it, simply because it isn't FDA approved dispite being gold standard antiandrogen outside the US.
>>
>>7508985
I will always regret not getting on cypro. My bod is okay, not a trannybod or anything, but my face is wrecked and I started at 15.
>>
>>7508735
>he'll know right away
Nod rili. At least not until after the blood tests. The blood tests also won't be testing for antiandrogens. He might make some guesswork but he won't know for sure what you're on until you tell him.
>>
Hello, I was on Cypro for a while but now I'm going to be in Bical for a while instead. Is this a bad thing?
>>
Has anyone ever applied estradiol cream to their testicles? Would it make them smaller?
>>
>>7508994
I mean; will this affect my appearance and the outcome
>>
Can I use hrt to get boobies, but not make my dick useless? I don't want to be infertile or be unable to get boners
>>
>>7509062
Considering estrogen is all that's really gonna give you real boobies and will affect your fertility and libido, no.

Implants will get you boobies though if you want those so bad.
>>
>>7509062
That's just agp as fuck. Even sissy fetishists still want to shrivel their dicks up half the time
>>
>>7509087
I just want to be more androgynous and have boobs and my nice boycock. Is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>7509178
Feminine benis is way cuter
Just let your balls and penis shrink and you can just play with your boobs and bp instead
>>
>>7507002

Doesn't matter. Most pills are indented for the purpose of being able to split them evenly, cypro included. If your fingers are small enough you can even just break it in half. Nobody is talking about splitting spiro.
>>
>>7509062
Some sources say bicalutamide as your antiandrogen will keep your dick somewhat functional
>>
>>7509377
If you take estrogen to grow boobs it'll kill your junk though.
>>
Are patches okay?
>>
>>7508994
Your T will take no permanent damage and you'll lose the progestogen effects
>>
>>7509522
Will it be noticeable? I'm going back to Cypro in a month or something.
>>
I want to take hrt but my friend said itd bad and retarded because of the side effects and the suicide rate. Are there any other effects except testicle shrinking( i dont care about my benis shrinking)?
>>
>>7510775
Softer skin, boobs, fat relocation, etc
If you want any chance at passing you'll need HRT.
>>
>>7511291
I know but what are the risks
>>
>>7511476

Minimal, your friend is stupid.
>>
>>7511476
The risk is pretty tiny. Antiandrogens have the largest risk.
Spiro has the most immediate life-threatening possibilities. Sprio was originally used after surgeries to deal with fluid retention and they discovered it has antiandrogenic properties. So for mtf's it's essentially almost like off-label usage, it's not being used for what it was intended for.
Cypro has potential withdrawal issues and I've heard long term use might have liver damage, similarly long term use of spiro may also cause liver damage.
Antiandrogens should not be used in the long term though. Once your testicles have atrophied enough it's sometimes possible to go off AAs and just use estrogen. But either way, you should seek out an orchi as soon as you can.

Estradiol's side effects are pretty tiny. In the past HRT often used synthetic derivatives of estradiol like ethinyl estradiol and conjugated estrogens. They had serious side effects like deep vein thrombosis, liver failure, blood clots, etc.
But bioidentical estradiol has pretty limited side effects and they're quite rare. Blood clots are still a possibility, but I believe the average chance is about 1 in 100,000 or lower.

Most of the "HRT is super serious you could just keel over and die upon one pill!!11!!11" talk is just the hons at Susans that are so used to anti-lgbt doctors that just make shit up so they've been brainwashed into actually believing homophobic and transphobic rhetoric.
In most of the world antiandrogens and estradiol are actually over-the-counter medicines. They're only regulated in western europe and north america.
>>
If you just take anti-androgens for a period of 6 months does it do anything? Does it help at all when you start with estrogen?
>>
>>7512132
It's basically like being castrated.
I've heard it can be kind of unpleasant since you can get hot flashes, you'll feel very tired, you get mind fog, and you're at risk of osteoporosis.

You could always try antiandrogens and use something like soy isoflavones or red clover to help manage hot flashes and prevent osteoporosis if you absolutely can't get estrogen. No idea if that would work though.
>>
>>7509479
Annoying but they work.
>>
>>7512132
>>7512165
It's not basically like being castrated. It's literally like being castrated, because anti-androgens are chemical castration medications.

Having done long stints on AA alone with no E I can tell you it's actually not that bad at all. It kind of rotates, hard to describe. Either you're feeling hot flashes (which take a while to kick in and also don't last forever IME), or you've got some mind fog, or you'll feel not tired but rather lethargic/uncaring, or you'll feel unmotivated or uninterested in anything, or you'll feel this nice blissful calmness and contentedness, or you will feel normal. They seem not to happen all at once.
>risk of osteoporosis
The risk of osteoporosis is insanely small if they're only doing it 6 months. That shit takes years and years to develop and even then it takes some neglect to have it happen.
>>
Does anyone in the US who self meds have their pills delivered to a PO Box? What are the odds that they confiscate or investigate it?
>>
File: IMG_6189.jpg (183KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6189.jpg
183KB, 1280x960px
Ya'll are fucking hilarious. "Chemical Castration" like what a joke.

Trans women have stopped hormones after 5 years (spiro & estro) and had a baby, there's simply just not enough fucking research & interest in trans health.

Here's my poison. Today is the start of week 7 for me:
Lupin-Estradiol - 8mg (4 & 4 split morn/night), taken orally NOT sublingual.
Teva-Spironolactone - 50mg (25 & 25 split morn/night)
Sandoz Finasteride - 1.25mg daily (night)

Results after 6 weeks:
-Lost random erections & all my desire for sex, but can still maintain an erection
-Cum pretty much nil
-Body hair growth slowed
-Joined itty bitty titty committee aka mini conetit stage (1.5"+ increase in bust measurement)
-The feels are different/fuller
-Cravings for salt, like I'm drinking pickle brine and I disgust myself
-I drink a galleon of water a day now

24yo, 136lb, 5'8"ish
Pic is the tiniest boob you'll ever see, but I was completely flat chested before
>>
>>7513790
You realize that chemical castration is literally anything that is a chemical that brings about a medically castrated state right? Doesn't matter whether someone can quit the chemical and recover or not, it's still chemical castration even if the chemical must be continuously taken to maintain a castrated state.

The only joke here is you.
>>
>>7513889
Ah, I was unaware that castration was something that was reversible. I'll forfeit this argument.

My life is a fucking joke, so that's 2 points for Gryffindor.
>>
>>7513790
It's not guaranteed to make you sterile there's just a very high chance of it.
But even if they go off HRT and have a kid the chances of them doing it normally are pretty slim. They probably have to extract sperm to find some viable samples. HRT doesn't just reduce the total quantity of sperm, it makes the ones that are there have low motility and have damaged dna.

A lot of the effects of HRT can be reversed though. Even if you were an early transitioner you can still go on test afterward and do just fine. I don't think you'd want to flip flop repeatedly throughout life though otherwise it'll really mess up your body lol
>>
>>7514205
Storing sperm before hand is good, because you'll have potentially good young seed to use...

However I'm honestly super wary of the data that talks about reproduction for trans women, as there are so many minute factors to consider. How long have they gone off HRT for, are they tucking, are they allowing the testes to breathe and distance themselves properly, etc etc. like you can "damage" sperm just by wearing panties and not giving them proper heat management, you damage them by having a cell in your pocket or using a laptop on your lap,so let's take a couple steps back.

How many trans women would stop HRT for a year after being full time for YEARS and basically wear boxers, not tuck and have to face certain things that may cause dysphoria? It's counter-intuitive, especially considering HRT is an act of survival for the majority or trans folk.

From what I read, you basically go sterile after 6 or so months of AA, so you're looking at minimum that time to regain some form of system reboot.
>>
>>7514515
Honestly IMO one of the major factors is which medication they are on.

Studies -have- been done in regards to at least bicalutamide and fertility and shown in -monotherapy- i.e. just bica nothing else at 50mg/day for 4+ years, fertility comes back when its ceased. However you are right. There is very little data, and for good reason. Usually people who take our chemical castration meds are not interested or not medically sound (e.g. prostate cancer patients, who also tend to have already done their reproduction long ago) to discontinue the meds.

It's pure anecdote but I do know a couple people who had to halt HRT for a little bit and did knock up their girlfriends without realizing it was possible. There is some bad info. But the drug really can make a difference.

For cypro, the testicular atrophy is quite extreme and in the past year or so on cypro I have halved my testicular volume despite two fucking years on spiro beforehand. It really is the ball killer.

A good rule of thumb, the more atrophied the balls the less the chance of recovery, this is proven by the fact one can take less cypro over time for the same effects. I'm at 12.5mg and still have test below female levels, whereas at the beginning that required 50mg even after 2 years spiro. Pretty strong stuff.

I would love to see more data. It'd be great. But I think it's safe to say certain test blockers are better in regards to retaining/recovering fertility, e.g. spiro and bicalutamide, than others e.g. cypro
>>
>>7511975
Thx :)
>>
>>7514560
Bicalutamide seems to be a fucking miracle AA. Shame my endo doesn't want to educate herself. She's one of the biggest providers for trans care in my city
>>
>>7514801
Bica still has a lot of potential serious side effects.
But it doesn't reduce testicle size which for many is bad. Trying to squeeze golfballs into panties is annoying
>>
>>7502856
I'm on Spiro and Estrodiol (200 and 6), if I started progesterone what dosage would I shoot for and would I need to modify my other intakes?
>>
>>7513790
this is unrelated but what brand of underwear is that?
>>
File: 1480237949023.jpg (165KB, 439x550px) Image search: [Google]
1480237949023.jpg
165KB, 439x550px
How does one get started on legal HRT with insurance in Texas?

I'm not even sure what exactly to google -- how does anyone get started with this?

I live in between Austin and Houston and I'm 110% sure it's possible, but it's honestly incredibly painful reading hon blogs for shady information at best when I just get someone to prescribe me the pills, these shipping costs are killing me
>>
>>7517263
You need to get a therapist letter first. Austin should have a lot of resources, personally I went to the resource center up in Dallas, they have volunteer therapists and doctors (doctor waiting list is a year plus though.) The therapists normally only write letters for the doctor there, but I got one written for Dr Aimee L Wright in Plano, biggest doctor in the area for transgender hrt (she's really cool) because I was self medicating and they were concerned, so idk. If you're okay with a bit of a drive, there you go. (My insurance doesn't cover going to Dr Wright. Idk about yours, but it costs $260 every 3 or 6 months for a visit and lab work, hormones themselves are normally covered to some degree, I pay $20 total for Spiro and estrogen
>>
Hey, quick question for anybody living in the states, I plan on switching to injections in the near future. Can anybody who's taking injections tell me about how much you pay for them? Kinda worried about the price
>>
>>7517320
I see.

The thing is though, I had just moved from a different state where I had seen a therapist years ago and saw an endocrinologist there. I was a minor at the time and got a prescription (I'm of age now but still don't pass yet, need more time...)

A bit of drama happened, I ran out of prescribed pills and rely on self-med atm without having seen a doctor in years since obviously he's out of state across the country

But given that I did see a therapist in the past (not sure how I would prove that since I was a kid), and kept notes of the old prescription, would I still need to jump through all the hoops again with therapist letters and resource letters?
>>
Im planing to start hrt soon and was going to take serms (taxoxifen) to reduce breast growth but, was wondering how effective it is at reducing breast growth. Also if they are OK for you to take.
>>
>>7517425
It's supposed to be quite effective at reducing minor to moderate gyno. I'm not sure of effectiveness while on AAs but guys have used it to get rid of like solid B cup sized gyno right down to nothing.
>>
>>7517364
They should be the cheapest estrogen available. About 1.50 a vial or so, around that from ADC
>>
>>7514801
>going through an endo
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>7517425
Raloxifene is a better serm with less side effects
>>
>>7516952
Bumpin my question. What should my Progesterone dosage look like? Would I need to modify my other dosages?
>>
File: 1479943420407.png (447KB, 811x338px) Image search: [Google]
1479943420407.png
447KB, 811x338px
Anyone wanna hit me up with links to the cheapest mtf options possible?

Im poor af and dont have health insurance.
>>
>>7518690
Cypro and progynova
Cypro is cheapest option because one can lower the dose after 4-6 months. Once lowered it becomes cheaper than spiro. When lowered again it becomes way cheaper than spiro. It's also more effective.
I use qhi.co.uk but there may be cheaper sites.
>>
File: 1482869513671.png (591KB, 582x557px) Image search: [Google]
1482869513671.png
591KB, 582x557px
>>7518718
>Cypro is cheapest option because one can lower the dose after 4-6 months.
any more info on this?
>>
>>7518728
Yes. Cyproterone acetate is very good at nuking your balls. After 6 months or so most people can drop from 50mg to 25mg. I have been taking it about a year, and even though at the beginning after two years of spiro use I required 50mg cypro to suppress my test, I now only need 12.5mg per day for the same effect: testosterone levels below female range.
Others can confirm. After time one can drop the dose.
>>
>>7517041
Sorry for the late reply. They're Tommy Hilfiger
>>
>>7518728
Testicular atrophy is largely irreversible. Once you've done enough damage you just keep reducing. If they're not making T no point using high dosages of AAs
Eventually you may be able to forego AAs even without an orchi if you keep track of your levels to make sure there's no rebound. In older transitioners usually estradiol alone is enough to nuke T just cause as you age your testicles atrophy and you produce less testosterone, same concept applies to using AAs
>>
>>7518690
>>7518718
>>7518728
>>7518775
Cypro is mtf holy water
it washes away the sins of T
>>
>>7518775
ok cool thanks

So should I start off with 4mg of Progy and 50mg of cypro a day?
>>
>>7518800
Yes, take 2mg of progynova every 12 hours. Take 50mg cyproterone once a day. After 4-6 months, if it has thoroughly nuked your testosterone, see if you can drop down to 25mg cyproterone without any testosterone resurgence. After another 4-6 months, if that's working fine at 25mg, see if you can drop it to 12.5mg/day.
>>
>>7518824
Ok, thanks so much <3
>>
>>7518826
No problem, good luck with your whole transition thing.
>>
So you guys agree Cyproterone is better than Spiro then?
>>
>>7520266
The only people who will disagree are people who have only taken spiro.
t. over two years experience with spiro and one year experience with cypro
>>
Do I need a prescription to order from AllDayChemist?
>>
>>7520279
Nope. Ordered from them many times before.
>>
has anyone here in the US bought from QHI??
please tell me how long it took to ship to you :((
>>
Just double checking, 1month into hormones, hard lumps under your nipples is normal right. I've got tiny nipples so I'm not used to paying any attention at all
>>
>>7520283
Do you have to sign for delivery? Because I have work all day and can't sign for packages
>>
>>7520563
Breast buds I think they're called. Either that or you have double breast cancer.
>>
File: IMG_0536.jpg (2MB, 2952x3936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0536.jpg
2MB, 2952x3936px
I'm turning 20 at the end of the month... what do you all think, could I become a cute grill with hormones?

6', currently 170lbs. I've been taking pueraria mirifica and saw palmetto for about 6 months now which is why I have slight boy boobs. I know those are kinda a meme and don't do much but I wanted to see what they'd do for me.
>>
>>7520748
Take another body pic but tucked.
>>
>>7520788
Not planning on getting SRS
>>
>>7520853
Still gonna tuck if you're gonna cd
>>
>>7520876
Look, my dick isn't really what I'm concerned with, I'm wondering more about how viable I would be for being passable as a fem/girl with the help of HRT
>>
>>7520649
Ohh, that's what breast buds are, always just thought that they were the little tits people who were just starting to grow them get
>>
Has anyone ordered from Assetchemist since they reopened?
>>
File: 5th January 2017.png (342KB, 1380x4764px) Image search: [Google]
5th January 2017.png
342KB, 1380x4764px
To everyone interested:
I've made an updated version of the survey data analysis.
I took a different approach to the results section this time that is hopefully more informative.
It looks messier this time though so yeah ¯\_(シ)_/¯ win some lose some
>>
>>7521189
I think a few interesting things worth noting is that the last few questions have people with less than 9 months on HRT reporting more changes than those with more than 9 months, going against the trend of every other question.
This leads me to believe many of the people who take the survey while early on in their transition have a lot of falsely perceived effects happening, particularly the "more emotional" and "more anxiety" parts.
I limit the data to people reporting at least 3 months on HRT but then you still get people saying they have had radical changes at 15 weeks. I think splitting the results can give a better report of longer term HRT.
The reason i don't raise the cutoff is to show people how the percentages change over time. Someone may be at 6 months HRT and wondering if things aren't working if they haven't lost muscle mass or hair growth, etc, but can see that the people further along have a much higher percentage of yes to no.
>>
>>7521210
Hey thanks for making this, I love seeing stuff like this and I'm glad you've put some thought into it.

You're pretty alright... For a trip
>>
>>7521230
>For a trip
I forgot about it...
I do my best though :)
I think im gonna update it every few months or so to keep it current now that i've constructed the whole thing as interconnected excel books and a word doc for export, though im not sure how many people ever actually look at it once it gets saved away in the analysis folder in the OP.
>>
>>7521189
Why do so many people take spiro when it wasn't even originally designed to be an antiandrogen?
>>
>>7520748
The major problem I'm seeing is your brow ridge is very pronounced, making your forehead seem even more sloped than it is. From the front it's not to bad, but it's very noticeable from the side. The rest of your face is overall masculine, but you never know how much HRT will change that.
Your ribcage is also kinda large, but your shoulders and hips have the right ratios.

If your only goal is to be 10/10 cute anime grill, I don't see that happening, but you could look identifiably feminine with effort.

>>7521332
Because they are either poor or their endo's are uneducated.
Cypro is cheaper over time, yes, but not everyone has the money to supply 6 months of it until they can cut doses.
>>
seeing as this is /hrtgen/, do any of you people care to explain what the "official" government approved process for transitioning is where you live, vs what you actually did??

I live in the middle of the UK

Official route:
>Get referral to GIC after at least turning 18
>wait between 18 and 24 months for your first appointment
>so somebody who saw their GP at 18 wouldn't get a first meeting until they were maybe 20
>wait another three months for a second appointment
>then get approved to socially transition and change name
>GIC ignores new government guidelines to give out hormone treatment asap
>after a year or two of social transition get approved hormones through the outdated gatekeeping system
>so somebody who got a referral to a GIC at 18 might not be given hormones until 22
>then get approved for laser / electro
>then after another year get approved for srs, ffs and gender marker change
>even in the most extreme scenarios, it's unlikely the NHS will fund much, if any surgeries
>surgeries will all be shit quality and unless your rich you'll be saving up until your almost 30 to afford them

My route:
>come out at 18
>find qhi and self med since 19
>spend any money I earn on hormones, getting clothes, make up and saving for surgery
>get name changed and go full time at 20
>start saving money for surgery and laser
>will be able to go abroad and get private and decent quality ffs and srs probably before mid twenties
>just use the system and hopefully get free laser before that
>>
>>7521332
To add to what the other person said, it is also really the only antiandrogen available in the US that insurance is willing to pay for when it comes to HRT. It's also easier to self-med on generally, at least from what I've seen.

It is a little surprising to see how spiro is dominating the AA graph compared to where it was 5 months ago but it makes sense when most the survey responses are in the US. Not to mention most people spread the information of it being cheaper / better / simpler which admittedly has some merit.

Fun fact though, cypro wasn't designed to be an antiandrogen either. That effect was discovered after its creation and patenting.
>>
>>7521509
Most drugs used for many things weren't created with their effects in mind. Just look at LSD

>difficulty in self medding cypro
Pretty easy to take a pill a day, I guess it gets more complicated when you have to start splitting them into quarters though since it's so effective
Also pretty easy to not have to piss all the time and feel like shit more and more the longer you're on it.
>but muh liver risk
Really only a problem at doses over 50mg. Much less a problem when you can eventually take just 12.5mg or less per day. I drink fairly regularly and still have good liver readings on it.
>spiro being more effective
That's just wishful thinking. A year on cypro has given me further feminization and halved the size of my testicles after switching to cypro from over 2 years spiro.
I can tell you're on spiro lol
>>
>>7520748
You have a good body but your face might have some problems. Your brow ridge and bulky chin I think are the biggest.
>>
>>7521424
Normal route:
>realise transgender is a thing
>build up the courage to do something about it
>let testosterone ruin your body for x years (can't be having any attractive British girls now can we)
>finally get on meds
>realise you're now resigned to a life of hondom
>kill yourself at age 23

It's all a jolly good part of Theresa mays plan to ease the strain on the NHS. She's a real visionary
>>
>>7518794
thanks senpai
>>
>>7521960
>A year on cypro has given me further feminization and halved the size of my testicles after switching to cypro from over 2 years spiro.

Don't forget cypro makes your tits grow bigger.
>>
>>7521960
>>7522507
Please help me get on this stuff. It's probably too late for me because I've been on spiro for so long, but please. My endo refuses and it's so expensive, and my body is still changing in bad ways. I'm scared and I need it.
>>
>>7522525
If you're endo won't prescribe it and you can't afford to buy it online what else do you expect to do? If you're in the states planned parenthood might be able to get you a prescription.
>>
>>7522525
I was on spiro for over 2 years and cypro for the past year, and cypro still made my tits grow bigger, fill out and get a better shape to them. Now they look like normal tits.

So you could easily still get improvement switching from spiro to cypro.
>expensive
Can you afford a dollar a day? If so you can afford the first 6 months of cypro no problem. It's really not that expensive compared to a lot of other things out there.
>>
>>7522551
Nobody can prescribe it in the USA because it is not FDA approved. So if in the US one has no choice but to self-med it.
>>
>>7522660
I've been on spiro way longer than that. But my boobs are okay and I still think it might help.

On Alldaychemist it was 144 dollars for 100 tablets, is there anywhere cheaper? It might be cheaper on Inhouse, but I don't get the whole Bitcoin thing.
>>
>>7522681
Inhouse has it for $130 for 100 tablets but that's with FREE shipping. I thought they stopped shipping to the US though?
>>
>>7522697
Possible, I haven't used it since my self-medding days. All I know is you can't use a credit card anymore.

This is part of the reason I've started considering camming/escorting (among many).
>>
>>7522681
QHI is cheaper than ADC by a good margin. $1/pill roughly considering the fact that its 56 euro for 56 50mg tabs and the dollar and euro are practically equal right now. $1=0.95 euros or so right now.

They also take visa and mastercard still because unlike the other ordering places they actually have their shit together despite a website from the 90's.
>>
>>7520523
i know you wanted US but i'm in canada and it usually takes about a month, i live on the west coast
>>
>>7522747
Okay. I can probably afford this... Do you think, since I've been on HRT so long, it's better to start at 50 or start lower?
>>
>>7522747
Oh and they ship to the US.
Last order I did through them, I placed on the 14th of December and received on the 27th of December. The fastest I've had it go between pressing the "order" button and receiving my meds was 11 days.

On top of this I live in Alaska. Pretty damn far from the UK and Spain.
>>
mtf. 1 year on hrt. i asked my clinic for estrogen level tests and he said that they didnt do that?? i don't understand? do i need to go somewhere else or what? i feel like ive changed but i could be much prettier
>>
>>7522753
This post is relevant for you too btw. >>7520523
Protip: do the tracked shipping even though you probably won't get your tracking number in time if at all. I live farther away than that Canadian above and still get my packages in like half the time. Crossing my fingers that it remains that way.
>>
>>7522753
My advice is this:
Start at 50mg, and when the test spike from switching subsides (1-2 weeks) and the cypro truly kicks fully in, maybe like 1-2 months, then try out 25mg if you want. But try to cover at least the first 2-4 weeks at 50mg. If you have no test resurgence symptoms dropping to 25mg after then, you're probably good to continue the lower dose.
>>
>>7522758
Yeah you need a different clinic/doc/endo. Yours is basically having you self-med with a prescription if that makes sense.
>>
>>7522763
Okay, thank you. My endo will probly side-eye me but whatever lol
>>
>>7522768
Gonna add on, this is what I did with over 2 years spiro prior to making the switch:
First 4 months were 50mg and I think I probably could have done less at that dose.
Next 4-6 months (I forget) were at 25mg
Been at 12.5mg ever since and it's going fine. Feels dope as fuck that a single pill lasts me 4 days.
>>
>>7522765
whats wrong with that? as long as my estrogen levels are ok and my t is down how different can it be? my recent bloodwork said i was healthy
>>
>>7522777
>as long as my estrogen levels are ok and my t is down
How do you even know that if they aren't giving you estrogen tests? Even if they are giving them to you but not letting you see the results, that's basically as good as self medding.
Trust me, you gotta see them numbers yourself. I know people whose endos called 200ng/dL test "good" when it's just barely below male range in reality, and far above female range.
>>
>>7522765
My endo basically did this. I never saw my levels from when I was 15-21. But I was on 6mg E the whole time, so my levels were "fine" when I finally saw them... Thank god....
>>
>>7522781
my t was at 93 when i last was checked. i took my medication like 2 hours before getting bloodwork. no e tests were ever shown to me. i dont understand..
>>
>>7522810
Well your T is on the high side, literally 2ng/dL below the cap-off for female range if you go with "forgiving" range figures, and like 23ng/dL above it or so if you don't. With no estrogen numbers you have no idea whether they're lowballing you or not in regards to estrogen.

For reference my test is at 13ng/dL.

Having the numbers is important because with them you can check and see if your endo is fucking you over or not. Just because your endo says "lol all is gud ur healthy lol" does not mean they are giving you levels that are both healthy and good for your transition. Endos don't usually care about the results of your transition. That's why you have to make sure they're doing a good job by cross-referencing your hormone levels to good ranges.
>>
>>7522834
yeah youre totally right. im kinda mad with my results desu. i changed a lot but still not like other girls have. im looking into alternatives rn.
>>
>>7522853
Well I imagine you didn't get any worse, once you get ideal levels through either different endo/doc/clinic or self-medding you'll probably get the results you've been waiting for.
>>
>>7522883
i can probably just take my prescription at an increased rate? can they cut me off if they dont want me doing that?
>>
>>7522905
I'm not sure but I know that they can only give you so much at a time and I'm not sure how easy it'd be to go "lol I lost a bottle gibe more plx"

What doses do they have you on anyway? Would it be feasible financially for you to supplement or swap out your drugs with stuff ordered online?
>>
>>7522914
200mg spiro and 4mg e daily. pills. and no so far its been i just go in when i need them and request a refill when i need it. i dont know how hard theyre looking into how im taking it.
>>
>>7522924
Hmm, dosages seem pretty standard but you might just not respond to spiro very well. I certainly didn't. Noticed a lot of further feminization upon switching to cypro, which if you're in the US is self-med only. I just self med because the clinic here is shit and there isn't another for thousands of miles.

You could try taking them more frequently, but it would suck if you ran out due to it.
>>
>>7522954
any advice on ordering? can i use my personal info? i tried once before and they needed a doctor signatures or something
>>
>>7523228
I use QHI who requires no proof of prescription, and takes visa and mastercard. I also do use my legal name, home address for shipping etc. Never had any problems with them and their prices are pretty good.
>>
>>7521960
Joke's on you pal, i've been on cypro for 6 months since starting. You are assuming waaayy to much shit from what i said, don't be a jackass.
It's easier to self med on, in that you don't need to worry about dosages and splitting and blood tests nearly to the degree that you should be with cypro. For some people that is a non-issue and thus its the same or easier to go with cypro.
Cypro has just as many real risks as spiro does, if not more. It's not just "lmao u piss more and liver shmiver", they both have many undocumented and unstudied secondary side effects and interactions with other systems in the body that even taking split doses over time can still affect. Furthermore, i know people who have been on spiro for multiple years and never had any side effects from peeing more often, which is really a non-issue.
I didn't say spiro was better, i said the information claiming so has some merit. Big difference. If you study the pharmacology of both of these drugs you can see that there are a lot of secondary effects from the metabolites of spironolactone that have many useful effects for HRT comparable to cyproterone. However, yes, in the end, cypro is more effective in inhibiting the production of testosterone permanently, yet there are valid reasons why one might settle on taking the prescribed spiro route over the self med cypro route for those in the US.
All your anecdotal claims are hardly any sort of definitive proof.
>>
>>7521344
>>7522062
That's about what I figured, my chin, brow, and ribs are some of the places I'm self conscious about. Glad you think there's hope, and that my shoulder/hip ratio is decent ^3^
>>
>>7522681

You don't have to pay in bitcoin, you can use echeck.
>>
Hello. I told my endo I'd like progesterone and he was like "okay" and prescribed me Norethisterone Acetate 5mg/ tab bt 20x or something. Is that any good?
>>
>>7517263
Texas has informed consent on this stuff, so try to find a clinic that will prescribe these types of things, but, I'd bring a copy of the endocrine society's guidelines for treating trans people as a large portion of doctors are completely unaware of the standard procedures
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.