[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

parenting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Other trans people, if you ever had children how would you raise them? What would you teach them about men and women and how would you explain how exactly you fit into this and (if mtf) how come your voice is slightly lower and your body not that curvy compared to other moms?

As a mtf I am honestly scared about this part. I'd like to think that I am unfit to be a mother by default considering my body and such. What if my hypothetical child sees me naked or something and then gets laughed at school because their "mom" is a freak? And then parents of the children laughing at my child would come together to burn my (hypothetical) husband's house down?
>>
>>7460251
How fucked are you to be thinking about a hypothetical situation where YOU have a child and then their parents come and burn your house down. You need to see a psychiatrist.
>>
You probably-should- talk to a therapist about your concerns, OP. They're unrealistic and extreme for most areas of the USA and Europe.

I'd probably give the kids neutral first names, with a birth gendered middle name that they could use after they were confirmed cis... or change if trans.
>>
>great hips and wide pelvis perfect for child birth.
>voice is same or slightly higher then most girls i know
>had srs so my body appears perfectly normal on the outside

I feel no worries raising a child and I would probably just raise them normally in whatever gender they are assigned as. If they wanna transition thats fine but Im not gonna let them do anyghing raddical untill they are 16 and can give a good judgement about what they really want.
>>
I wouldn't tell them about trans people or my own transition until they're older. If they expressed dysphoria at a young age I would allow them to transition, and I'd be reassured that I'm doing the right thing because it obviously isn't something they learned from me.
>>
>>7460251
ftm here
I'd make sure they know at least 3 languages (speaking to them of course throughout childhood), teach them the importance of arts, science, and technology, and raise them on "classical gaming systems". I'd try to teach them mathmatics at an early age but I really don't want to force any of it on them (except maybe the language part).

Basically, I want my child to know more than I do.
the only thing I'm scared of is them being a neet
>>
>>7460251
If it's a boy I'd make sure to lock their little clit up in a chastity device and force them to watch sissy hypno every day. I'd also make sure to feed them lots of hormones and make sure they have lots of dildos for their boipussy.

If it's a girl I'd toss them off a cliff, traps are the future not vagina scum.
>>
>>7460251
>(if mtf) how come your voice is slightly lower
this doesnt have to be true at all
>>
File: 1476561616220.jpg (205KB, 800x1123px) Image search: [Google]
1476561616220.jpg
205KB, 800x1123px
>>7460251
>Other trans people, if you ever had children how would you raise them?
I would raise them with traditional gender roles. I would also make them aware of what being trans is at around 10 or so, a bit before puberty. On the off, 1 in 10000 chance they actually are trans, they can be saved. It's far, far more likely they are cis though, so I wouldn't make a big deal of it at all.

Other than that I'd do my best to be a loving mother. I'd be afraid I'd be a bit too close and clingy though. I even try to mother my roommate really hard.

Steppe waifu unrelated
>>
>>7460502
Oh, also I'm not less curvy or anything than all the other women in my family, so I don't think that'll be a problem. My voice is fine too.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.