[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: jucd2pljzh.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
jucd2pljzh.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
Ok so before i start talking, i feel a bit strange doing this because i feel as if i'm being a bit of an attention turd, but i feel i need to speak out before i loose my thoughts.

I'v had G.D since as long as i can remember and i'm 21 now.
I'v been very very down lately, sometimes it hits me in waves and sometimes i don't even think about my appearance.

But lately i'v been getting these dreams where i'm like this normal functioning Girl, and it's a pur bliss feeling.. but every time i wake up i become super dark about shit, to the point i'v started slashing my wrist with my pocket knife.

I feel silly being all worked up over my appearance.

But it's true, i hate the way i look and feel, i feel like a monster with long hair. it's been so hard lately idk what i should do.

I guess i'm asking because i'm hopping someone can share some good advice with me or something.
>>
What are you
>>
>>7459437
a monster? I guess, why?
>>
>>7459452
What does that mean
>>
>>7459455
idk, you asked what am i.. I don't really understand the question.. so I just said I'm a monster I guess.
>>
>>7459463
Are you a tranny?
>>
>>7459501
Sorta, like a tyranny in the closet
>>
>>7459230
I can make you feel pretty bb
>>
Are you transitioning? I don't really understand the situation here.
>>
>>7459561
OK so in a Tl;Dr nutshell I've been taking hrt for a long time, I feel like I pass but I'm still a man, Their for I'm usually depressed I'm not a legit Female like in my dreams. so I'm asking /lgbt/ on how to deal with my depression.

sorry I know I'm confusing.
>>
>>7459612
To me it sounds more like a self confidence issue. Go outside, do some light exercise, eat healthy and take care of your body. I can't actually say if you pass or not obviously but if you improve your overall self confidence and you're passable (like you say your are) then I'm sure you won't have a problem feeling like a legit female.

Or the other case is that you possible don't actually identify as a female and you fucked up with HRT.
>>
>>7459640
I'm sorry, I feel all weird writing this now, I say I pass, only thing holding me back is how tall I am. but I'm a stick with smaller hands and shoulders etc.

but I do take care of my self, I'm just starting to struggle with reality. and even if I do pass, I'll never be a mother or have children, so that's puts me in a bad mood.

I'm sorry for bothering you, I shouldn't bring my problems to the Internet.
>>
>>7459640
English is not my first language, I have a hard time writing in English

sorry
>>
File: qna.jpg (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
qna.jpg
17KB, 200x200px
>>7459666
there's ciswomen that can't have children fwiw. not the same thing yea but if you break it down it's not as bad.

you need to figure out what you want - who you want to be, what you want to do, etc. and then do it. you can bring it to the Internet if that helps, but i can't see how it would. (esp 4chan)
>>
>>7459703
I know no other website.. there is reddit, but I don't understand how reddit works @_@
>>
Hi

Ok first about the mother stuff:

You can still get to be a mother and have a family with children thanks to surrogates. I know its a pathetic comparison to being able to get pregnant and having offspring directly related to you but its at least an option.
All i wish in life is to be seen as a girl, to be a mom and care after a child. even if it pales in comparison to what a cis female could have i can at least be able to fufill some of that...

Dream stuff:

i've had the same type of dream where i finally am a real girl, and then i wake up it feels like a curse was placed on me to turn me into some monster. Another time it felt like the world in my dream were i was a girl had been reality all along and then I wake up and its all gone..

Some advice:

I guess you have to just think about were you came from and where you are now. you even say your passing which is great. Transgirls have to salvage what they were given and make the best out of what they have... we have to struggle just for a chance at being a semblance of who we really are. even with all the effort and pain you can go through just to pale in comparison to a normal girl.
its hard, ive barely made it through the last month...
at least with transitioning i've been able to connect with other people and be happy sometimes and be called cute a couple of times.
we lost the dice roll and are left with what we have, if we had been born 10 years ago it would be guranteed hon life...

also you say your still a man/a tranny in the closet but you say you pass so your just still presenting as male?
>>
File: twFN5.jpg (95KB, 1040x614px) Image search: [Google]
twFN5.jpg
95KB, 1040x614px
>>7459884
Hi, i really like this, thank you for taking the time to write back ^^"

I really do want to be a mother and a real female, but like you said, we lost the the dice roll, so i'm just in denial about it sometimes, so i make it hard on my self.

And yes when i take the time to dress up and makeup etc i feel like i pass, not like a CRAZY pass, but if i don't talk and i keep walking i'm sure i'd pass as a semi decent looking woman.. but i don't know i only compare my self to other MtF's here on 4chan.. so maybe i don't pass and i'm just being delusional about it, heh.

Also i don't go out in public out of fear of me getting caught, so i stay home and pretend i was out living my life.. \o/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.