[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HRT and pre-HRT body types

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (86KB, 1107x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 1107x409px
Post your body type and how HRT experiences so far.

I saw this chart but as far as I know it's based on data from aged 40+ Hons. So I wondered if the effects happen at different speeds for younger people, or if there's a difference between fat and thin transitions? Different races?

I'm thin, but only a month in,so no massive changes yet
>>
24 yo, 3 yrs in. Skinnyfat to fat. (;_;)
4-6 mg Oestrogen (Estrimax) 50 mg CPA in the 1st year, orchi thereafter. Looking to start Provera cycled (MPA)

The chart pretty accurately described the effects of HRT on me, most feminization effect occured in the 1st year. Disappearance of morning wood was instantaneous for me. My breasts are growing nicely still. Libido for me was characterized by having my balls removed, until it, I was even more horny than on T, but it might have come with better self-esteem. Softer skin is true until you are on a progestagen - at least for me.
>>
>>7459222
>CPA
i also am on CPA, 24 yo as well, 21 months in, skinnyfat atm.
>fat
how much do you weight?

most of the effects on the chart happened to me way later than that (fat redistribution for me started at 18 months, softer skin at 12 months, breast growth at 20 months, body hair thinning at about 7 month) tbqh
>>
>>7459222
3years? Was it at least a path from skinny fat guys body to fat girls body?
Does the how are your breasts at 3 years in, I didn't know they carried on growing so long.

The idea of losing my libido is scary to me, it's already happening a little on Bica and E but it's more than useable>>7459280

By breast growth at 20, do you mean you had nothing until around that time? I'm a month in and I've already got this nipple pain/sensitivity, is that not the start of growth?

I'm interested to hear how any skinny (skellymode) guys found fat redistribution turned out for them
>>
18 1 month skeleton, nipples hurt, slight breast fat, nipples are puffy, decreased muscle, I've been way more emotional as well
>>
>>7459409
I'm 19, 1 month. Same as you really, nipples are sensitive/painful and on thier way to doubling in diameter. I haven't been emotional at all, if anything I've been more calm, I think it might be because of the lack of T,

It's weird but I'm looking forward to becoming more emotional, so hopefully it happens for me eventually
>>
>>7459280
Do you get your levels checked? Those times seem way way too long. Like 20 months before breast growth is pretty abnormal. I think most people start getting some breast growth within a month or two of starting.
>>
>>7459428
It sucks honestly, I cry whenever I get upset and I didn't used to at all, I feel better but way less emotionally stable, it makes you like a bitchy teenage girl
>>
>>7459389
No. A fat guy's body to a skinnyfat girl's body to a fat girl's body. My breast development surprised me & my endo as well. I thought my breasts would have stopped growing at 2 yrs in. Apparently they grow up to 5 yrs in. I have pretty good results, so I try P - mostly to help with fat redist & skin, but they should also make my breasts more developed (=/= larger).

>>7459280
> Late bloomer
What are your dosages? I had noticeable breast growth @ 3 months, noticeably soft skin @ 4 (as per my lesbian ex-gf), and thin body hair @ 6-ish.

> Asking a girl her weight
I'm sorry, it's kind of rude. I'm a bit overweight, but not obese.

>>7459389
>skeleton mode fat redist
I've heard that skeleton mode is the best weight to start HRT. Since when T gets out of your system, you can get back to your normal body weight, and all your fat will be at the right place.
>>
>>7459430
Yeah, my levels are fine.

>>7459389
I had nipple growth, of course, but not much breast/underboob growth. That started at about 20 months to be honest.

>>7459438
5 mg estradiol hemihydrate and 25 mg cypro every day.

>I'm sorry, it's kind of rude
It's not if another woman asks you that.
Also how tall are you? Maybe the effects are so different because you are shorter than me which is why I am trying to find out.
>>
I went from spooky skeleton at 17 to chubby girl bod at 19. I have a bit of a slight dad bod gut, but I gained that during the first few months on hrt before my hormones were female level. I'm planning on losing weight after the holidays.
>>
>>7459521
>tfw have a slight dadbod gut too
Just kill me now.
>>
>>7459409
started at 24
>pre-hrt
typical lanky male body
>post hrt
typical lanky male body with slight gyno
>>
>>7459521
>>7459534
Same, really stinks that fat decided to go there. I started with a very flat stomach after dieting down 30 pounds before starting and was on 6mg at the time, so I don't quite think it was an E issue here.
>>
>>7459552
Same thing here. I gained that gross dadbelly with antiandrogens which is kinda ironic since I thought antiandrogens were supposed to prevent that.
>>
>>7459622
No it's not that uncommon. In men with unbalanced ratios of testosterone:estrogen they often get a lot of stomach fat.
It's a pretty common sign of excessive estrogen in the presence of normal levels of testosterone as well.
>>
>>7459389
Skeletonmode 6.5 months here.

Skin hasn't really changed (but I have shitty skin, probably genetic filaggrin deficiency).

Breast growth started about 3 months in, not very fast though.

Some subtle facial changes but I can't tell how exactly.

Libido died within the first month but it's kinda weird now, like it's slowly coming back but different.
>>
I'm pre HRT. Really worried about how my body is going to turn out.
I'm >>7445212
>>
Started when I was 24.

I'm 6 months now.

~A cup breasts, fast growing and much bigger nipples.

~Much softer and clearer skin

~Almost all chest hair gone

~Pubic hair pattern curling in a different way and growing in slightly different pattern

~More fat on my pubic bone, ass, arms, legs, and face

~Male pattern hair loss stopped and reversing course.

~Body odor more neutral

~Little semen, no more random erections.
>>
started at 18. almost 16 months in skeleton mode. my skin looks much paler, my hipbones shot out too. i had A cups I got rid of with serms. i don't grow much facial or body hair at all. i noticed my ass was fatter about a month ago.
>>
>>7459954
Started late 23, 6 months too. Only got:
>~A cup breasts, fast growing and much bigger nipples
>~Body odor more neutral
>~Little semen, no more random erections.
;~;
>>
>>7459438
>I've heard that skeleton mode is the best weight to start HRT
Praise the lawd, now I've just got genetics to fight with, hearing that breasts grow for so long gives me hope though
>>
20 years old, one month in

4mg of estrofem, 100mg of spiro

i have a bit of tummy fat so i guess im skinnyfat

nipples are super sensitive and my hips have REALLY been hurting this past week

my skin is also nice and soft and it's not longer all gross and oily like it was before

im switching to cypro soon, im excited
>>
>>7460253
It is true, only 10% of your adipose cells undergo apoptosis every year. So you will retain all your old fat tissue for quite some time before it ultimately shifts.
It is infinitely easier to gain new adipose tissue than it is to get rid of it.
>>
>>7460290
19 and 1 month but on 2mg, I have the nipple pain and soft skin too, mainly on my face. No hip pain though, I'm jealous
>>
>>7460290
>hips have REALLY been hurting this past week
why would they be hurting?
>>
File: b4e.jpg (147KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
b4e.jpg
147KB, 500x338px
>>7460306
>only 10% of your adipose cells undergo apoptosis every year.
does it mean my gross dadbelly will stay with me for life? brb killing myself
>>
>>7461902
hips hurt when they get wider, at least for trans girls
>>
>>7460306
>>7460306
Does that mean I shouldn't try to gain weight too quickly after starting HRT? How fast should I try to stop being spooky
>>
>>7462426
You could just exercise. Eat less carbs and more fat/protein and if you're doing plenty of cardiovascular exercises it encourages freeing up triglycerides from adipose cells into free fatty acids in your blood. Upon finishing exercise they redeposit back into triglycerides in your adipose tissue. Perhaps over enough time it will follow your hormonal patterns and deposit in your butt, hips, etc.
>>
>>7459438
>> Asking a girl her weight
>I'm sorry, it's kind of rude. I'm a bit overweight, but not obese.
>>7459469
>It's not if another woman asks you that.

I cringed, you people have serious mental issues
>Let me tell you in detail what medication I'm taking, what surgeries I've had, and how my body is responding to the medication.
>Oh but I can't tell you my weight cuz im a grill, teehee
>That's ok im a grill too, teehee
>>
>>7462515
>I cringed, you people have serious mental issues
That's just the agp trannies. They only understand female behaviour based on TV sitcoms and movies
>>
This chart is ridiculous, anyone with a cursory knowledge of female puberty knows that it takes longer than 24-36 months for breast growth to "complete", I'be had breast growth as far in as six years.

Also the softer skin and body hair thinning almost seem too long, and there's no mention of other things that happen when you're young, like hip widening.
>>
>>7462515
Yeah this guys got a point, especially on an anonymous forum.
>>
>>7461902
If you start young before puberty wrecks you your hips will rotate out and become much wider. It hurts like a BITCH tho. Its definitely worth it haha.
>>
>>7462076
>>7462689
she said 20 y/o tho, doubt you can still have pelvis changes at that age

>>7462545
>not growing up with single mom and picking all the female behavior and habits from her
>>
>>7462842
Mens hip bones don't stop fusing until they're about 22-24 years old.
>>
>>7462592
Hrt isn't the same as female puberty, though. I had breast growth for six months and none at all the following four years.
>>
>>7459629
Thank you. This is why I have a dadgut. I'm stocky but damn it I always look pregnant. Pretty sure I have low T/high E. I feel a little better.
>>
>>7458816
Light, small frame, denied puberty for a few years; started HRT at 19

My nipples started getting sensitive around 1 month, and I had buds by 2 months. Body hair thinning started around month 2, not 6
Skin has been softening since day 1, probably the first thing people notice.
Involuntary erections stopped by month 3, and my libido stopped a month or two earlier.
My hair started straightening around month 3 (returning to what it was like before puberty), and all my hair went blonde, body and facial hair included. I'm a blonde though, don't expect this as a brunette.
Beyond that, I'm too light to notice fat redistribution. I know HRT changed my jaw and nose a bit, but I'm not sure how, and my Adam's apple seems to be smaller.
>>
>>7462842
19/20 would give hip growth if you hit puberty late. Source: me, the girl who outgrew her jeans.
>>
>>7459552
>>7459629
Im scared now, Im a skele and I badly need to get some fat but it would be devastating if I lost slim waist too. I never got fat on my normal male mones cause fast metabolism and undereating too

>>7459954
what gave you good hair changes, just cypro or finast too?
>>
>>7463054
Outgrowing your jeans could just be your butt getting bigger. Happened to me.
>>
>>7462515
Are you fucking retarded?
This is an anonymous board. Either share your stats here or go kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>7462545
>agp
>tranny
pick one and only one
>>
>>7458816
21 years old. 6-7 months 200mg spiro + 4mg estradiol valerate + 1.25mg finasteride

Had glass figure before HRT, got slimmer waist after it that made my hips look bigger.
Puffy chest.
I feel a LOT weaker, almost can't carry boxes at work anymore.
No morning wood.
Lower libido.
Much better skin in general.
Body hair grows much more slowly.
Erections not as strong as before.
Facial hair is not exactly reduced but some hairs look lighter in color and are weaker in general.
My ass is a bit more plump, but not very noticeable chest.

So far so good.
Might change to CPA in the future since I'm greedy and I want to look even better. Also I heard CPA kills libido so I will masturbate less and my dick will become smaller, which is what I want.
>>
I'm 19 and 4 months on 25mg cypro and 4mg progynova
Breast buds came instantly and I got noticable boobs after 2 months, no pain though (kind of worrying)
I haven't noticed any softer skin, testicle shrinking, muscle changes or any difference in libido
My waist has gotten smaller, and my hips have gotten bigger. I look completely like a woman when I wear tight clothing
I can force myself to cry whenever I want, which is really fun. I hadn't really been able to cry in 10 years, so it was a great change.
I think that's it
>>
>>7462545
Wrong, it's actually the trutrannies who do that because they're so insecure about being labeled agps
>>
>>7463054
Bones undergo constant resorption and desorption so you'd inevitably get some changes no matter what. It's just lessened as you age.
>>
>>7463282
for most genetic men 21 is typically the end
estrogen closes growth plates even quicker, yet it's said that females still get wider pelvis in 20s
>>
>>7463457
>yet it's said that females still get wider pelvis in 20s
too bad it probably won't be my case
>>
>>7463457
No, women close bones quicker. Estrogen causes bone resorption and faster bone growth overall.
>>
>>7463191
> CPA and progynova
Do you cycle P or use a constant dose? How are your levels? This much P may interfere with your oestrogen. Did you notice any feminization from P? Did you start P right away, or after a few months? Any side effects?

>>7463041
> Hair straightening
I have always attributed that to my hair having enough weight to pull itself straight (I don't know pre-T status, I was never allowed to grow my hair out, so I started 1 yr before HRT), but is it an effect of HRT? Also, does hair have a maximum length? Since I wasn't able to grow my hair any deeper than like halfway to my breasts.

>>7463000
> nice trips
Dadbelly means high E? My levels are nice, should I consider lowering E or balancing with P?
>>
>>7463512
Progynova is estrogen, isn't it? Are you confusing progynova and progesterone?
>>
>>7463512
>> Hair straightening
Apparently you get softer hair on your scalp too.

Progestin is more likely to make you fatter and give you more boobs too.
>>
>>7463530
Oh, sorry, my bad. Progynova is Oestradiol valerate. I thought you meant provera, which is MPA. CPA is also a progestagen.
>>
>>7458816
Pre hrt:
>Morbidly obese neckbeard bod
>Most fat is in gut and legs
>Skin is pale, body hair thin but visible

6 months hrt:
>Somewhat fat babyman bod
>Most fat is in legs, medium belly
>Uncertain whether I experienced hip growth (I started at 19 with a weak puberty) or if I was like this underneath but wide hips became apparant here
>Skin is pale, body hair thin sometimes visible

1 year hrt:
>Chubby girl bod, 'skittle/pear' body shape if that helps
>Fat stored primarily in thighs and ass, small tummy
>Boobs are a work in progress, new meds are speeding things up and not constantly shedding fat is helping
>Skin ghost white, body hair extremely thin rarely visible without weeks to grow

hope that helps
>>
>all these 1-6 month hrt people posting
>implying 1-6 months is even long enough time for your information to be valuable
>>
>>7464265
I am 2 years in and I still look like a fridgebodied dudeman tbqh.
>>
>>7464389
Am I the only one who ended up tiny? Or is that just because I don't eat?
>>
>>7464401
What do you mean, "tiny"?
>>
>>7464458
Lateral-wise, not height-wise. Measurements are 32/24/34.
>>
>>7464389
im the same at 15 months, but at least we have been on the skittles long enough
tl;dr it doesn't get better with time
>>
>>7464480
Me: 36-30-40 (but wide quarterback shoulders)

I am a big hon (for you).
>>
>>7459548
oh, a crystal ball
guess it's boymode forever
>>
>>7464483
It doesn't. Thank God no one sees me naked lol.
>>
>>7463512
If you have high estrogen but also relatively high testosterone you'll probably get a beer belly.
As far as I'm aware if you absolutely nuke your test it shouldn't occur though.
>>
>>7464265
As long as they make it clear how much time they've been on it, it's valuable info.
>>
>>7458816
>body type
Skinnyfat

>hrt
4 mg estradiol sublingual, 200 mg spironolactone oral for ~8 months

>experiences so far
Measurements are around 35-29-39.

I've gotten most of the effects described in the chart. Breast growth is still happening nicely (getting impossible to hide in boy mode). Erections are pretty much impossible as well, and my penis and testicles have both shrunk noticeably.

Body hair wise, I shaved my legs once a month ago, and what hair has returned is extremely thin and light. Facial hair has lightened a bit, and growth has slowed. I never had much to begin with, but I'm planning to get laser soon.

My physical strength has gone down considerably. I've gained a bit of weight (~10 pounds), but fortunately, most of that has gone to my breasts and hips.

Speaking of hips, I was pretty surprised to get some very visible hip growth (bones are sticking out now despite having more fat there). They're about as wide as my shoulders now, although my shoulders were never gigantic.

One other thing I noticed was that the veins that used to pop out on the skin are now gone or have receded.

Overall, I've had a fairly positive experience. Boy mode is failing hard, which could be a big issue since my voice are facial hair is still imperfect.
>>
>>7470047
Forgot to mention that I lost about a shoe size (men's) and an inch of height. Not sure about my hand measurements, but I don't think they've changed much.
>>
>pre-HRT body
Slightly chubby pre-pubescent guy build. Heavy gyno, to the point even my doctor laughed at me.
>post-HRT body
Unexceptional woman's body.
Super soft skin/hands, breast growth still ongoing at 4 years, thinned out leg hair. Libido higher than before. Super weak. Store fat in a feminine manner.
I guess the only one the hon chart got wrong was breast growth.
>>
>>7463576
>Progestin
Does that really help any? I'd be super interested to see more information on progestin in trans people.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.