[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pretending to be LGBTQ+ to gain sympathy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 05-cryingman-290212-de.jpg (22KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
05-cryingman-290212-de.jpg
22KB, 500x375px
Anyone else have someone coming out as LGBTQ+ and suddenly having everyone acting nice towards them? LGBTQ+ is a minority that anyone can join at any moment to get themselves everyone's sympathy. Next time you're in an argument. Just say that you're a (double transgender = straight) and you've got everyone's support.
>>
A shitload of my sister's friends did this, then changed their mind later.
>>
>>7458719
>>7458725
let's not forget that while some degenerates do this: not all people do.

some people still have it hard coming out.
I'm speaking from a point of experience on this one.
>>
File: 1481995893631.png (590KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481995893631.png
590KB, 1280x1024px
>>7458719
I would of done this a few years ago but now being gay means nothing cos muh feminism, I couldn't pull of trans as at best I'd wear panties and that's more cosplay then crossdress
>>
>>7458719
Wat. Why would anyone pretend to be a tranny? Even the masses on fucking Reddit hate us, let alone the rest of society. How can anyone possibly get any pleasure out of pretending to be one of the most hated sexual minorities in existence?
>>
>>7458719
Lol logical negation

"I'm not not straight"
>>
>>7458719
There's a reason I want to remove the QIA+.
It's literally straight people with made up identities trying to make their home in the lgbt community.

I mean we're already a minority in society and with these QIA+ fucks we'll be a minority in our own goddamn community too.
>>
>>7461606
To be fair, it's pretty hard to fake I (intersex).
Seriously, how would you even do that? Closest you could do is transition, but then you already fit T (trans), so there's no point.
>>
>>7463262
>it's pretty hard to fake I (intersex).
If people can self diagnose cancer they can self diagnose some Intersex disorder.

Besides it's not as if anyone dares to question these claims this day and age.
>>
>>7458719
I rarely tell people Im gay, but I came out to a coworker so that he'd leave me alone after I butted heads with him lightly over political things, because I think hes a retarded liberal.
>>
I'm bi, and I haven't come out to my family precisely because I don't really care for their enthusiastic sympathy... or for my mother to crack jokes, because she will crack jokes about whomever I catch an eye for.

If someone comes out precisely for the sympathy, they're an attention whore. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>7459986
You never heard of transtrenders? oh and of course its mostly girls who do that
>tee-hee Im such a cute boy dressed and madeup as a girl!
>Im so progressive and non-binary!
>>
>>7459986
Transtrenders are the worst people on the planet, they couldn't even begin to understand the pain of gender dysphoria but they go around acting like they know. They almost always look like shit too
>>
>>7459986
>"Wah I'm so oppressed"
>Meanwhile newsmedia constantly praising trannies for being 'stunning and brave'
>Caitlyn Jenner declared person of the year
>President Trump invites her to use the White House shitter
>Tranny promoting TV shows like Transparent
>Modern Family introducing tranny kid character
>Canadian government makes it illegal to not use xir preferred pronouns
>Popular girls love to have tranny friends so they can appear progressive and trendy
Would you get off your soapbox already? You won, nobody is oppressing you, stop playing the victim. The world is idolizing you and kissing your asses and you still have the audacity to bitch and moan.
>>
File: doggo.jpg (114KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
114KB, 640x960px
>>7458719
literally all females
>>
>>7464767
2016 had more trans people get murdered than any other year, and are 3.7 times more likely to be violently attacked. Yes, they have it so easy.
>>
>>7465115
thanks kikemedia for making everyone aware transpeople exist!
>>
>>7461606
>intersex
>made up identity
Is there some sarcasm I'm not getting?
>>
Everyone I've ever known who was born female and now ID's as some nonbinary gender.
>>
>>7458719
No, but I knew a fujoshi that mentioned wanting to transition to a male. I don't really know if she's experiencing actual dysphoria though or wanting to live out her yaoi dreams
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.