[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lgbt/ I am a straight guy and yesterday I had an eye opening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1481472740369.jpg (173KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481472740369.jpg
173KB, 1600x1000px
/lgbt/ I am a straight guy and yesterday I had an eye opening acid trip.

Even though I am straight, most of my friends mock me calling me gay because of the flamboyant way I dress (skinny everything and I care about fashion) and because of my social figurative autism.

What they don't know is sometimes I have what I call gay non-sexual thoughts, I ackowledge that X guy in the street looks cute or handsome but I don't want to suck dick or get fucked in the ass.

Yesterday during my trip I realized my gay thoughts are because I can't handle rejection from women, so instead of trying I just ignore women and look at the men. Have this shit happened to you?

It made me realize maybe I am not gay or bi, but a weal pussy. Also I suffer from major depression and suicidal thoughts.

I think I kinda understanf the lgbt struggle now, you just want to love without getting insulted by society.
>>
>>7458700
Also apparently I've "came out" multiple times while being black out drunk.

Almost my whole acid trip was me thinking about my sexuality, it meana its something that bothers me on the sub concious level.
>>
The problem isn't you, it's your friends. They're all fucks. You're not gay, and also it's not gay to simply acknowledge that a member of the same gender is attractive.
>>
>>7458717
Forgot to mention I also think about cuddling with either men or women.

S-still nor gay right guys?
>>
First time I done psilocybin, I asked my friends if I was really a women. Probably because I come here all the time and psilocybin triggers introspection. They just thought it was hilarious.
>>
>I'm a straight guy and
HIDE HETERO THREADS
IGNORE HETERO POSTS
DO NOT REPLY TO HETERO POSTERS
>>
>>7458700
>What they don't know is sometimes I have what I call gay non-sexual thoughts, I ackowledge that X guy in the street looks cute or handsome but I don't want to suck dick or get fucked in the ass.

Those are still gay, I have those all the time. You don't always immediately jump from "that boy is really cute" to "I want to suck his dick". And gay sexuality is more than just sucking dick or getting fucked in the ass, it could very well be that those sexual acts don't appeal to you (at least conceptually) but you still have sexual attraction towards the male form/male features.

>Yesterday during my trip I realized my gay thoughts are because I can't handle rejection from women, so instead of trying I just ignore women and look at the men
>It made me realize maybe I am not gay or bi, but a weal pussy.
>I think I kinda understanf the lgbt struggle now, you just want to love without getting insulted by society.

Nah that's a lot of bullshit, you're bisexual. Or you need to stop taking fucking acid, I've had it up to here with these "DUDE I TOOK SOME ACID AND NOW I'M LGBTBBQ" threads. Fucking druggies man, why the hell would you take anything that happens during a heavily mind-altering hallucination seriously?
>>
>>7458721
You probably just want some form of acceptance/closeness. I doubt it means you are gay.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.