[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

came out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 9

File: bunny-boy-cage.jpg (244KB, 1600x1079px) Image search: [Google]
bunny-boy-cage.jpg
244KB, 1600x1079px
I'm a 20 year old female from a middle-eastern/muslim background living in an European country but don't identify as a muslim. I accidentally came out (it's a long story) to my mother as a bisexual and she wants to kill herself now, and I'm not making this up. What do I do to fix this? My little brother didn't mind as I expected when I secretly told him over text(he's 12) and my dad doesn't know yet. My mother thinks my brother would hate me if he knew (if only she knew). From one side she told me that she wants to continue life as if my coming out never happened but on the other hand she is now making all type of connections to my sexuality to my friends, interests, etc. and she is threatening to tell the rest of my family my skeletons.

So now she went full muslim (she usually is never the religious type) and said I'm not allowed to date anyone not even guys and she wants me to marry someone after graduating from college and have kids. How do I escape from this nightmare because I am attracted to both sexes but I would prefer to settle down with a woman in like 10 years and I don't want kids? It's been almost a week and she's ruining my life at this moment. She has always been very strict but now it's getting ridiculous. Should I just kill myself because it feels like I have been living in captivity for over 20 years now. Should I try to move out of the country to find a job somewhere else after graduating from uni to have a normal life at 24 or is she still gonna haunt me? Anyone who has been in a similar situation and how did you fix it?
>>
>>7457961
like i said, it's a long story but it happened by accident. it happened halfway through a normal conversation. i said something that made her realize i'm not straight. there was no choice left but to tell her who I really am. also i don't really care about hate for muslims.
>>
>>7457939

Once you graduate from uni, look for a job in your country or in any country in europe - I assume you're EU, so you can move as you wish around everywhere. Even the UK, since we havent left yet technically.

Just get away from her.
>>
>>7457978
Sorry I've messed up your thread now. I had a pang of conscience after realising I'd just sent a suicide incitement on Christmas. But yeah, your play it cool until the end of university-plan is probably actually a good tack. You can find people who will understand if a relationship ever needs to be secret. Just be cagey. If you need tips on how to do that read literally any LGBT literature ever written.
>>
>>7457982
My ideal plan is out of this continent as a whole so my family can't easily visit me except for my bro. I don't even like the idea of living in the US that much but I think it would be the best. South Korea or Japan also appeals to me, even if they're not openly tolerant of lgbt. The only bottleneck I'd be facing is finding an actual job before moving. Because let's say I go to the UK, my family would still be able to show at my door within a few hours.

Thank you
>>
>>7458011
New Zealand
>>
>>7458002
Thank you and it's okay, I don't mind. I'm talking to a guy as of now and there is mutual interest involved. Problem is that my mother doesn't trust me anymore, so there is shit like curfew or always giving her an update on where I am. It's not easy to sneak around, which is something I have a lot of experience with.
>>
>>7458011

Sure, they'd be able to show up in a few hours, but they also have no legal right to force you to do anything.
If they show up, you can just lock the door and call the police and tell them that your parents have shown up to try and force you into a heteo marriage when youre gay.

And in less shit bits of western europe, that'll get the police on their heads like a tonne of bricks.

The US might not be the best idea currently for a presumably-brown gay woman of islamic descent, but it'd be very far from them.
SK or Japan might work, though more expensive and harder to get into.
Australia and New Zealand might be possibilities.
>>
>>7458019
Yeah this is actually a good suggestion. As is Australia. I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life there.

>>7458029
You're right. I could do that. But my mother (and possibly my dad in the future) will probably torture me emotionally. Guilt trip me, say I also will ruin the life of my sibling, that sort of stuff.

>The US might not be the best idea currently for a presumably-brown gay woman of islamic descent, but it'd be very far from them.

I realize this. But the cool thing is that I have an almost pale skin tone. In a nutshell, I look like a combination of a Greek/Russian/Kazachstan person. Not Arab, Muslim or North African looking at all. I will actually be doing a semester abroad next academic year as part of my bachelor in Japan, so I hope that will open up some possibilities AT the very least it will give me some space to breath. I know my family will stay outside East Asia. However, now that she trusts me less and less, she also wants to come with me for a week to check the country out. Fuck.
>>
>>7458026
Just weave a narrative. You can get caught breaking the rules, just so long as it doesn't ~look~ like it's for the worst possible reasons. Sneak in. When you get caught, think about one of the friends who's approved of, and say you were with them, drinking at a bar, making pickets for a rally, whatever bad thing so long as it's not the bad thing she's focused on. Don't play for your innocence; play for her misjudgment. (If she's extreme enough, just claim extremely innocent wrongdoing; eating icecream with a second scoop or w/e.) Lying can be fun! It's also a great intellectual exercise.
>>
File: 1477005703595.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1477005703595.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>7457939
>I'm a 20 year old female from a middle-eastern/muslim background living in an European country but don't identify as a muslim. I accidentally came out (it's a long story) to my mother as a bisexual and she wants to kill herself now,
>>
>>7458071
Yea, this is exactly what I plan on doing more. Any alcohol and drugs free environment is hopefully alright. Lying is fun and I've been getting really good at it. But it's also more of a challenge now since she busted some of my biggest lies. It's her own fault for saying she's got trust issues now because of me, she shouldn't have treated me like a caged animal.

>>7458089
Reading back on it, it does sound funny. Just realized those two sentences are basically my lifestory at this point.
>>
>>7458107
>It's her own fault
It'll help if you don't think of your cis parents as moral agents - rather than just, as someone put it to me once, evil gods to be appeased, but not worshipped.
>>
>>7458029
I don't know about that. In a lot of areas you'd get a fair amount of sympathy and it's not like the average American outside the bible belt is overly fond of authoritative religious parents.
>>
>>7458126
good point...

>>7458139
yeah, like Brooklyn or San Fran? But won't there be a shift in that general mindset with Trump's presidency, because people will be speaking more openly of their dismay of foreigners or maybe even lgbt people?
>>
>>7458139
That's true, I more meant moving there might be a bit of a challenge in the nearish future.

>>7458065
You'll just have to be a model daughter for a week then! You'll manage just fine, I'm sure.
If worst comes to worst, in most of western europe you should be able to seek some kind of help or lgbt protections or whatever, right?
>>
who's in the op pic?
>>
>>7458326
It's a still from the movie Gummo by Harmony Korine, don't know actor's name.

>>7458157
Yeah, I'm seriously looking forward to next year. Never thought studying could be so much fun. I've also been looking around for help centers/desks etc. and yeah, they do exist in my area.
>>
Don't worry miss, fact is you probably aren't bisexual. You're just young and have a lot of sexual energy. Most likely you'll turn out straight. If you do turn out to be homo, well, then you're just screwed.
>>
>>7458450
I really hope you're incorrect. Because it actually feels right to identify as a bisexual. I've had sexual relations with both men and women. Both were interesting to me, but my preference remains mainly women. But I see where you're coming from.
>>
But literally all women are bi
>>
>>7457939
It is very obvious that you are a traitor to your culture, I think it would be the best that you left the West and never came back, people like you make me sick.
>>
>>7457939
>>7457939
let her kill herself and rid the world of another mudslime
>>
>>7457939
Move ASAP. Judging by the way your mother reacted your father will be even worse. Your life is potentially in danger.
>>
>>7458758
From own experience I can assure you that no, not all women are bi. Sadly.

>>7459017
He's not an abusive man. My life is fortunately not in danger because we are not your typical jihad family from the Middle East. The stability of our household however is in danger. It's really the mental health of my lil bro I'm worried most about. My father is not an abusive man, when he hears the news he will probably collapse and be depressed. Cry, scream etc. imo I would prefer they'd beat me up than this emotional abuse instead. The latter fucks a person up way more.
>>
>>7457939
>She wants to kill herself
Let her, it's tradition, just make sure to warn the police first so nobody else gets hurt
>>
>>7459549
It's not tradition she's been suffering from long term depression, this wasn't the first time she threatened people with suicide and it certainly won't be the last.
>>
>>7459571
>Muslim
>No Allu Akbar tradition
Come on you are always doing it for every single thing
>>
>>7457939
>living in an European country
Move out, and stay out until things calm down. And never for any reason agree to come back to your country of origin. You could also try the 'don't ruin our family over me' path but I duno if that could work.
>>
What are you? I'm Bosnian so I had a similar upbringing
>>
>I'm a 20 year old female
stopped reading right there
>>
>>7459636
Why are there so many Moslems on /lgbt/ lately?
>>
>>7459743
Allah is turning us gay for not joining IS.
>>
>>7459743
If were to believe homosexuality is biological then it should stand to reason that it to ought to happen uniformly across the world aka gay Muslims, Slavs, Eskimos, etc
>>
>>7459764
But Muslims are religious unlike infidel Westerners.
>>
>>7457939
Youre 20 years old, fuck ive been working for years at that aged and lived for my own for the fifth year, cut contact with those crazy assholes. Dont get killed, stay safe and get help from your friends
>>
File: 1481082215245.png (177KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481082215245.png
177KB, 800x600px
>>7459820
This.

Move out.
Cut ties with everyone, or risk fatwa.
Change your name.
Get whole new circle of friends.
Never look back.
>>
>>7457939
You are 20, an adult. You have to stick by your guns and let your mother know she can't manipulate you into doing something you don't want to do. Parents will always have a connection to their child and I find around this age is when you have to start drawing boundaries with your parents.
If you let this adversely affect you, she has succeeded in what she intended to do. If you stand up for yourself and tell her that is how it is, she'll be taken aback at first, but over time will understand.

Unless your family is the honor killing type of Muslims, then I'd suggest to leave asap.
>>
>>7460035
If they are the honor killing type, she should probably leave asaper.
>>
File: dreamhusbando.jpg (24KB, 404x303px) Image search: [Google]
dreamhusbando.jpg
24KB, 404x303px
>>7457939
Don't ever, EVER go back to a muslim country with your parents/relatives/their friends.

The usual story:
>Born in a moderate muslim family
>Be a girl, live in EU
>Adopt "western values", get in a fight about it with family
>Weeks/months go by, dust has settled
>"You really should visit the old home land, you will like it."
>Zoinks, relatives take passport
>Try to stand your ground legally -> lol, you're a woman
>Get turned into a baby factory for some old, hairy dude.
>>
>>7459658
I'd rather give away as little detail as possible, but I'm very close to Bosnian.

>>7459820
I work two jobs next to my study. Yeah, my friends have been of great support, I'm happy they're here. But I want a degree that will actually make things easier for me in life, otherwise I'd be working fulltime at this point.

>>7459847
Jesus that's actually very dramatic but I would love to change my name. They'd never be able to find me.

>>7460035
>>7460041
They're not the honor killing type but honor is still pretty important so they will lose their shit if this goes public. I'm actually trying to distance myself from that submissive daughter shit, and she and my dad also notice this.

>>7460178
Yeah this story hits home real hard. But I don't think they'd take my passport or turn me into a baby factory with someone who's way older than me. But I've been denying any offer for a "holiday" to the homeland.
>>
The US is not anti LGBT or Muslim, we just don't want to go full retarded like Europe.

My state had the most Moslims/A-rabs and we never have any problems other than the random Somali who has a layover at DIA on their way to New York, and the FBI would rather raid a plane in Detroit rather than somewhere important.

But I still wouldn't recommend moving here when you can have a red haired wifey, raising sheep in the green hills of New Zealand.
>>
>>7457939
>European
>Muslim

literally the most disgusting combination. The fact you abominations exist sickens me.
>>
>>7459764
There are environmental factors to biology; hormone regulation in the womb can be affected by one's sociocultural context. So there *are* discrepancies, of the give-or-take-five-percent variety, but you're right - there are stacks of Muslim faggots.
>>
>>7461353
>I would love to change my name.
To something with no vowel on the end?
>>
>>7461441
I'm pro Trump but the whole 'complete and total shutdown' thing is fair enough cause to give Muslims concern (however due such concern is).
>>
>>7459847
This pic is legit amazing, heartily keked
>>
>>7461490
This. Go back to DurkaDurka-stan
>>
>>7459764
But that's wrong, retard.

That's like saying if sycle cell is genetic, which it is, it should be evenly distributed, which it isn't.

There is a reason doctors ask about ethnicity.
>>
>>7461441
>But I still wouldn't recommend moving here when you can have a red haired wifey, raising sheep in the green hills of New Zealand.

Good idea.

>>7461490
Thank you lol, I really appreciate that

>>7461523
hey thats kinda mean

You guys would be surprised how many muslim fags in denial exist. A general concept exists that a man is only a homo if he receives the dick. Also what do u think happens in those segregated bathhouses?
>>
>>7461536
Good point,

Which ethnicities yield the most faggots (respectfully)?
>>
>>7461490
People like you disgust me, LGBT is against Islamophobia.
>>
>>7461604
Christians won't bake is a cake!
>Immense internet outage.

Muslims are throwing is of buildings!
>The deafening silence of political correctness.
>>
>>7461604
>LGBT is against Islamophobia
Good thing Muslims are against LGBT. Wait a second and consider what you're doing: you're defending the people that want nothing more than to legislate you out of existence and then throw you off buildings if you dare come out.

>b-but muh 1.6 billion
Yeah and where do those 1.6 billion live? That's right, shithole countries where you get killed if you are openly gay.

Find me a Muslim country tolerant of LGBT Oh, right, it doesn't exist. Turkey is probably the best one and fags can't' get married or get into civil partnerships there, public opinion is atrocious and fags and trannies get killed all the time. What other mudslime country is there? Bosnia? lel fuck no.
>>
>>7461741
Time was not too long ago, places like Turkey and Morroco were gay sanctuaries. Up until the sixties even.
>>
How are Chaldeans and Coptics with gays? I'm wondering if the anti gay thing is religious or just Arab in general.
>>
>>7461604
Lol fuck off
>>7461785
So what? We don't care, people are killed atm
>>
>>7461803
>So what

I'm just saying it's weird. Like if on a few years Holland bans weed. Oh wait, that's a bad comparison because they'll be a Muslim country in a few years.
>>
>>7458011
Just tell them you don't want to see them. They can't force you to accept a visit. You should really not feel obliged to be "polite" to people who hate who you are simply because they happened to cause your birth.
>>
>>7461811
>that's a bad comparison because they'll be a Muslim country in a few years.
not if based Heert wins. His PVV has the highest support in Netherlands.
>>
>>7461800
It's neither. It's mainly a symptom of patriarchy. Religions simply serve as legitimization mechanisms for power relations.
>>
>>7461741
Read Jasbir Puar, racist scum.
>>
>>7461901
>truth is racist
>war is peace
>ignorance is strength
>freedom is slavery
>>
let her kill herself, fucking sandnigger
>>
>>7461892
Being obliged to be polite is really my problem. I try hard to get rid of this overly polite attitude to my parents but up to this day I just couldn't put myself to it. That cultural shit is just toxic.
>>
Muslim girls having lesbian sex is hot. Ultimate taboo.

How did you even find 4chan
>>
>>7457939
>Should I try to move out of the country to find a job somewhere else after graduating from uni to have a normal life at 24

Yes. Suck it up buttercup. Finish college with a degree worth a damn, and then get a good job and support yourself. If you support yourself then you can do whatever you want.

Or just go on a murderous jihad against your Eurocuck hosts. They won't blame you.
>>
>>7461907
It might be shocking to you, but many muslims are queer, and Islamophobia hurts them too. Really makes you ponder, right?
Also, Orwell was a radical leftist, and he would have appreciated sharp theory like Puar's.
>>
>>7461595
>Also what do u think happens in those segregated bathhouses?

Nothing. It's just lies to make it seem as if you're on our level.
>>
>>7462142
>many muslims are queer, and Islamophobia hurts them too.

WHO CARES? You're still Arab or other ugly Muslim people and as such should be barred from the West
>>
>>7457939
Leave.
Dont tell her where you are going.
If you have some friends you can stay with until you go off to university then you need to leave right now.
GO.
She will only make your life worse the longer you stay around them.
Don't even tell them which school you are at.
Only when you are safe away from their bullshit do you call them (from a burner phone) and tell them you had to leave for your own safety and the reason. Don't let sentimentality get in the way, If you want to live. Religious people are fucking insane and will not hesitate to use their familial bonds to lure you back.
This isnt a fucking joke.
Get out NOW.
>>
>>7457939
Why do you need to move to a different country or continent? If I wanted to avoid my family I'd just stop opening the door or answering the phone for them. Unless they are violent stalkers that should be all it takes.
>>
>>7458011
Trust me they wont visit you.
>>
>>7462019
I've known the existence of this site for many years but never bothered to check it out. Recently noticed that this board exists so decided it'd be a good idea to share my situation. Yeah I agree. I can't think of anything hotter than this taboo at this very moment. I struck a goldmine.

>>7462442
Are you by any chance speaking out of experience? The problem is that they are not religious freaks at all... That's what's bugging me, she just abruptly turned crazy. My brother is just a kid and Calls himself an atheist and my parents don't care about that. So this sudden change is just horrible to me.

>>7462997
God I sure hope so but I don't think this is true. They'll want to visit me every moment possible if they know my whereabouts.

Trust me guys I'm planning my escape at this very moment. Shits suffocating. My dad is out of town atm but my mother might have told him something but I'm not sure what because he's been texting me a lot of sentimental stuff like "don't disappoint us darling" but he's calm. Then again he never texts me this type of stuff so I'm very confused right now..
>>
>>7463141
Just because they aren't outwardly religious, doesn't mean their views aren't highly influenced by religion. Or that they can't be pushed to religiousness by what they see as traumatic events.

So yeah, RUN asap. I wouldn't put it past them to even kidnap you and smuggle you to some middle eastern shithole.
>>
>Doesn't want you to date
>Wants you to marry after college

Does she realize that these two are mutually incompatible? You do not get married to someone you have not dated before. Tell her she's not in a Middle Eastern country and she doesn't get to act like she's in one.

Anyways, I think it's probably a good idea to move out of the house. You don't have to leave the country, but it could help.
>>
>>7462350

They don't identify as Muslim. They should be fine, Anon. The parents should go back though.
>>
>>7462142
>but many muslims are queer, and Islamophobia hurts them too.
Who gives a shit? They're still Muslim and they're still the cancer inside Europe.
>>
As a strait man reading this thread I am rather intrigued.

I have no experience in the business of homosexuality nor the religious implications of your femgayanons' life, only what I have read in the papers and online.

Most likely scenario:
>Uncle(s) and cousin(s) and/or father murder femgayanon citing "Islam does not teach homosexuality" or "It was a mercy killing" or "She was bringing shame upon the family and embarrassing the family in the community" or something similar.

Bottom line: You will be killed. Get out while you are still able to breathe.

Stay safe femgayanon and the very best of luck to you honey.
>>
I can tell by your grammar that you're most likely Dutch-(speaking), in any case the authorities have to deal with this if you don't feel safe. You are legally an adult and don't have to do anything they tell you, just move out and not open your door if they come around. After a while they'll just hsve to figure if they care more about their daughter or their religion.
>>
>>7463195
>Tell her she's not in a Middle Eastern country and she doesn't get to act like she's in one.

>policing people's behavior

Sounds like you live in one
>>
>>7463205
>what is genetic pollution
>>
>>7463315
>Stay safe femgayanon and the very best of luck to you honey.

>>7463534
this is correct
>>
>>7461353

>But I don't think they'd take my passport or turn me into a baby factory with someone who's way older than me.

That's what thelat babymaker said.

Also, turning you into a baby factory to an guy way older than you is called A VENERABLE TRADITION in your country.
>>
File: tmp_6068-Kris10-445456425.jpg (2MB, 4050x2700px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6068-Kris10-445456425.jpg
2MB, 4050x2700px
>>7465854
What is correct?
>>
I am ethnic Chinese and my mother had the same reaction.

Fucking white people and their universal assumptions, coming out to my parents was self-injurious thing I could have ever done. Instead of advising young to just come out without considering how this leads to many being kickedd out and rendered homeless (this briefly happened to me) or lynched, young people should be advise that there is nothing wrong with them, just the haters - that those haters exist, is a serious threat, and they need to be careful.

If possible, tell your mother that you are confused and just downplay everything that offends her. In the mean time, you need to make your move, definitely get away from your home, the sooner the better, there are more resources to help young women and queers than there are for older ones.

University might land you in debt (I dunno, is tutition free where you are?) Consider vocational college and a part-time job. Network - without your family you will have to depend upon the kindness of strangers.
>>
>>7461353
>honor killing

This has honor killing written all over it. Your life is likely in serious danger. You cannot undo this and you need to realize that you can NEVER NEVER GO HOME.

Your university should have therapists and resources for you.

If this isn't a shitpost and is real, Please PLEASE PLEASE realize that you are in very real danger.

Also, I would be weary of having your brother over too. They could give him the task of killing you.

You are in mortal peril right now if you go back.
>>
>>7458011

Trust me, nothing in Asia (except MAYBE Thailand) is worth it
>>
>>7458089

Being this sociopathic
>>
OUT YOU MUZZY
>>
File: 1380_211_47.jpg (14KB, 304x501px) Image search: [Google]
1380_211_47.jpg
14KB, 304x501px
>>7461441

Yet.

And lol on "not anti LGBT". Your Vice President has vowed war on you, your safety nets have been dismantled by anti-sjw rhetoric.

All it takes is a snap of my fingers, and you're worse off than any country in eastern Europe
>>
>>7468947

This
>>
>>7458065
have you studied japanese? if you have a degree that could get you work there and know the language, it's a good option to consider if you are seriously considering to get as far away as possible. one semester is very short though. you need to get as good as possible at the language. job hunting doesn't really apply to my degree so i can't give any advise on that.

i would absolutely not consider south korea. working conditions seem horrible and all the korean exchange students whose lgbt views i've heard had overwhelmingly negative views.
>>
>>7457939
Your mom doesn't want you to throw your life away. You're able to love a man? Roll with that. You will be happier in time when you can have a family of your own with someone you love.
>>
>>7457939
Leave.

Your mother is being cruel and you will never know happiness if you stay. Don't argue with her and don't try to talk to her.
Read up on whether it'd be possible for you to transfer to another university and get student accommodation because the sooner you leave, the better.

She won't be able to find you. You're panicking and you're not thinking straight.
Start making plans. Live your life.
>>
>>7457939
Woah, your background is really similar to mine. I'm Turkish myself and a lesbian living in Europe. I'm afraid that my mother will react the same way as yours does... It really depresses me.
>>
File: yo mang u ok bro.jpg (123KB, 554x555px) Image search: [Google]
yo mang u ok bro.jpg
123KB, 554x555px
>>7478934
>You're not thinking straight
>Start making plans now that you're not thinking straight
>make rushed and panicked choices now that you're panicking
>>
>>7457939
Move to the United States
Being gay is alright now in most states
>>
>>7461353
>They're not the honor killing type but honor is still pretty important so they will lose their shit if this goes public. I'm actually trying to distance myself from that submissive daughter shit, and she and my dad also notice this.
Then why need to let it 'go public'? just tell them to stay out of your personal business and you'll refrain from entering theirs, in short: just don't go there.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.