[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

confusing shape with size: Two different things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: scale.jpg (42KB, 757x590px) Image search: [Google]
scale.jpg
42KB, 757x590px
I fucking hate when goddamned stupid trannies say "oh, there are women with square jaws, so, you can pass with a square jaw". No, you stupid idiot. Even when a woman appears to have a very strong jaw in pictures, her scale is infinitely smaller. Look at the picture. These iPhones are identical but they have a completely different scale, and yet the same shape and the same proportions (relations among parts). That is why trannies do not pass. The expansion of the facial planes render them clockable. No FFS will correct the expansion of facial planes
>>
>>7455342
This. Even next to FTMs actively on testosterone the masculinization MTFs is extremely obvious and embarrassing.
>>
>>7455358
*masculinization of
>>
>>7455342
>>7455358
I'll take reasons I'm killing myself for 500, Alex
>>
>>7455342
WHAT REALLY ANGERS US IS THAT WE AND SEVERAL FORENSIC ANTHROPOLOGISTS HAVE SAID, OVER AND OVER AGAIN THAT THE SKULL IS THE MOST DIMORPHIC PART OF THE HUMAN BODY. WE CAN SPEAK WITH AUTHORITY AND WE ARE SCIENTISTS AND YET, THESE STUPID AS TRANNY FAGGOTS PIECES OF SHIT HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY THAT WE ARE WRONG AND THAT THE SKULL/FACE IS NOT IMPORTANT.
>>
>>7455342
If trannies don't pass why don't I see any trannies outside?
Me seeing trannies before frequenting this board: 1 (visibly tranny, >6' tall, adam's apple, dressed like a whore, was probably a whore, actually most definitely)
Me seeing trannies after this board: 4 (1 hon, 1 early in transition cuz she had beard, and 2 again early in transition saw them at 4 AM in a bus), and 2 other people that I am unsure of.

>>7455342
>>7455358
>>7455358
same fag
>>
>>7455485
no, we are not the same person, you leper, dying faggot, perverted freak, cum swallower.

You don't see trannies because they are still a minorty and because you are desensitized.
>>
>>7455522
jesus you are a pathetic human being.
>>
>>7455522
Considering the sheer amount of people I see every day I would expect to see more trannies.

I said I was unsure of 2 people. They are most likely tranny. One is tall, probably a little bit shorter than 6', she has man forearms. From distance looks %100 like a boy. But I still can't be sure. If it wasn't for this board the possibility of her being transgender wouldn't even come to my mind.

>>7455445
>>7455522
same fag
>we
>angers us

I remember seeing two more now. One had man-butt but was wearing skinny jeans, and had wide shoulders, she was skinny and short (doesn't look good with wide shoulders). But I wouldn't dare to think that she is a tranny just from face and skull.
>>
women features are condensed, whereas men features are expanded.
>>
>>7455342

what a stupid bait thread.
make more effort next time please.
>>
File: lckkxZc.png (158KB, 544x416px) Image search: [Google]
lckkxZc.png
158KB, 544x416px
>>7455342
so some females have bigger skulls, what's the problem?
>>
>>7456540
Unlikely, they spam this same sort of bait every once and awhile when they think they've waited enough that their ban-dodging won't be noticed as quickly.
>>
>>7456540
It's not a bait, faggot
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.