[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they real trannies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1457489728750.jpg (226KB, 891x869px) Image search: [Google]
1457489728750.jpg
226KB, 891x869px
Are they real trannies?
>>
>>7454860

they are actors
http://mileswmathis.com/matrix2.pdf
>>
How fucked up in ketamine and BDSM fantasies do you have to get in order to change your gender identity?
>>
>>7454884
I mostly just used mushrooms, lsd, and dxm.
>>
>>7454875
>http://mileswmathis.com/matrix2.pdf
Wtf... the moles and whatnot are obviously side effects of laser hair removal. Also the equivalency about SRS and sodomy laws is ironic, since the very first SRS procedures were before the first repeals of sodomy laws.

This also seems to be a conspiracy theorist whose basic argument is from ignorance, ie doesn't know about FFS, using HRT and AA to restore hairline, or the medical ethics of SRS... the modern Hippocratic oath states:

"I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick."

Rather than allowing transgender people to fester in squalor of emotional disturbances, doctors help reduce dysphoria and make the patient able to deal with their body and gender expression.

The weird conspiratorial paper also says: "Most gays don't want to be women, they just want to have sex with men. And most lesbians don't want to be men. Many seem to be repulsed by men, so why would they wish to be one? I have talked to a lot of gays about this [...]" Wow, how can one person be so wrong and delusional?! FTM are often similar to butch lesbians even if they enforce a taboo on admitting it. Also most men hate other men who they are competing with; that is the nature of being a man, essentially you wouldn't be an intense man hater if you didn't feel threatened or that you were similar and needed to compete. Also why are there so many closeted trans who are out as gay and play up drag queen as an acceptable outlet? Being trans is far worse than being out as gay.

"All these things are used to misdirect you into the idea that reality does not exist." So, all of the symmetry found in mathematics and quantum physics and in natural biological systems are all coincidental? And that's why trannies are not real and/or evil?
>>
File: risidual titties.jpg (96KB, 580x300px) Image search: [Google]
risidual titties.jpg
96KB, 580x300px
>>7454860
What is real? How do you define 'real'?
>>
>>7454884
Why, you looking to compel yourself into being transgender? If you even think about it that way you already are trans.
>>
File: 1438064171037.gif (112KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1438064171037.gif
112KB, 500x372px
>freakish unpassing hons
>real trannies
>>
File: 938053405.png (1MB, 1000x945px) Image search: [Google]
938053405.png
1MB, 1000x945px
>>7454860
>transitioned after 12
>real trannies
>>
>>7454860
>Tranbian.
>Transitioned in their 40s
>literally give no fucks about passing even though they do have resources to at least try (loads of dosh).
>Have some serious fucked up fetishes and share them publicly.

You tell me, are they real?
>>
>>7454980
they literally both pass in the op pic
>>
>>7454860
>tfw they both pass as ugly women

this triggers the hons
>>
>>7454997
those are their best pictures

tfw you will never even look like their best press pics always like their worst paparazzi photos
>>
>>7454980
>>Have some serious fucked up fetishes and share them publicly.
What's this all about? What are their fucked up fetishes and where did they share them
>>
>>7454980
Are they even that rich? They're only directors and they don't own their own production company.
>>
>>7456358
"fucked up fetishes"
like crossdressing, latex, and bondage? ok really WILD

wild like chocolate magic shell on vanilla ice cream
>>
>>7456413
>was the matrix series successful?

yes.
military intelligence gets a blank check.
also, these people come from wealthy families.
>>
>>7454860
If they are real it's an argument for gender identity disorder having a genetic component.
>>
>>7454860
>one looks like somebody's ugly mom
>one looks like the 90's vomited on a 50 year old
They really are brave
>>
>>7457109
Braver than you? Sure
>>
>>7457189
I am a known coward, yes
>>
>>7454860
>both look pretty decent for transitioning so late
>neither of them mention anything to do with being trans very often in interviews etc. i.e. they don't flaunt it like SJWs or hons
>both continually writing movies about subversive cultures, LGBT stuff and 'hidden truths' behind reality and identity since the beginning of their careers two decades ago
>Lana redpilled enough to call out the lower-class black community on their rampant culturally-ingrained bigotry and not get blacklisted by the industry for it
>Lana attempted suicide by drowning at the height of their career (circa matrix 2-3) over dysphoria and only decided to transition afterwards
>Lily only came out as early as she did because she was being blackmailed by a tabloid journalist

nah, for late transitioners, they're pretty not-honnish
>>
>u will never smoke with the wachowski sisters and check out their dungeon/get introduced to my weird hippy cis dream dom gf who sweeps me off my feet day 1
The fuck is even the POINT fellow trannies?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.