[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

people make fun of trannies in front of me... and I am a tranny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

you all complain about passing etc, but being stealth like I am is a blessing and a curse. I always find myself in awkward situations. For instance, people make fun of trannies and say they are ugly and disgusting men, and they do not know that I was born male. Whenever I try to tell them that I was born a man they think I am joking and they don't believe me. I am completely stealth
>>
File: 1437724730642.jpg (63KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1437724730642.jpg
63KB, 625x626px
>>
>>7454878
you are jealous. I am stealth. You are not
>>
File: conchita_wurst_9.jpg (675KB, 2000x1126px) Image search: [Google]
conchita_wurst_9.jpg
675KB, 2000x1126px
>>7454787
i know this feeling, honey. no one believes i was born a male

despite some ankward situations, it feels good

xoxo
>>
>>7454787
This happened to me recently. I was out with my friend and her boyfriend, then the guy's friends came and I thought we were gonna go to this club, so I was hoping the most attractive one would buy me drinks. Then he was like "That place? The place with the trannies?"

Only my friend knew I was trans, so she was like "hey don't say that shit", but she didn't out me and it was just awkward standing there and not defending trans people at all. I was just like "okay are we going are not?" and the poorfags wouldn't even come in because it had cover.
>>
>>7454943
>so I was hoping the most attractive one would buy me drinks

You know you don't make sense, right? Which guy was gonna buy you drinks?
>>
File: tumblr_nnisexQTqF1qiohboo3_400.gif (430KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnisexQTqF1qiohboo3_400.gif
430KB, 400x224px
>>7454943
>The place with the trannies?

He obviously could tell you were a tranny and was bringing up the subject in a roundabout way so that you could say "yeah, i'm a tranny and i want to go there."
by pretending that you weren't, or at least not coming out and responding to him you made him think that you are ashamed of being trans.

when people challenge you, it is best to always come back at them with a firm confident statement of the truth, otherwise you come across as insecure which makes them either feel bad for you or want to fuck with you (bully) you.
>>
>>7454943
trust me, he knew you are a man. Trust and believe. It is amazing how tranny interpret events, even bad events, in a favorable light to reinforce their non-existent passability
>>
>>7454787
Everyone knows you're a man, they're just being nice.
>>
>>7454787
What's that like? I mean does it hurt you at all? Do you ever stand up for them?
>>
>>7456425
I think the way I wrote it before was even more awkward, basically the gist of my story was that one of my friend's boyfriend's friends turned out to be a douche when I thought he might be good company. He wasn't that good looking really, just more attractive than the other two.

And it was all good, I ended up drinking in the bathroom with some girls and having one of them buy drinks for me, so I didn't even need to rely on guys like I usually do.

>>7456461
>>7456476
Lolno, he was talking about a place that has drag shows occasionally, but it's a normal club, it's not like a gay bar or anything. Literally every other interaction with these guys and every other experience I had that night told me I was passing, I go out clubbing all the time and I've never had an issue. It wasn't even a good experience, so I'm not sure why you think I'm rewriting anything.
>>
>>7457846
Stop taking the bait you idiot. There are people that constantly lurk this thread looking for trannys to try and make them doubt themselves, feel less valuable, and become suicidal.
>>
>>7457918
no they're just trying to be helpful ;^)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.