[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do fags have mental disorders so often?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: the-dark-triad.png (37KB, 356x339px) Image search: [Google]
the-dark-triad.png
37KB, 356x339px
> The dark triad is a subject in psychology that focuses on three personality traits: narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy. Use of the term "dark" implies that people possessing these traits have malevolent qualities.

ITT we diagnose ourselves with personality disorders and discuss whether or not queer people are more likely than not to have them.

I'll start.

I'm fairly certain I exhibit moderate Machiavellian traits. I am not a compulsive liar, but in many situations, lying or cheating is one of the options I consider for action. When I got into a car crash several years ago, my first instinct was to lie through my teeth about who was at fault. I have spent considerable time wondering if I am a psychopath; the whole concept of them obsessed me. Could a psychopath be cognizant of their own condition? It is somewhat clear now that I do not exhibit too much psychopathy; while I'm capable of shutting off my feelings and inhibitions, it would take an extreme situation for me to do so. Emotions are not foreign to me; I feel them and recognize them in others.

You may argue that many people do this- misrepresent the truth, especially in wild situations like car crashes. Many people do misrepresent the truth, though unknowingly through the phenomenon known as cognitive dissonance. I have no such holdups, and I won't call myself a "good" person. Lying takes many forms, the lowest level of which is people lying to themselves as part of what they say. Good, intentional, liars can take this a step further by softly convincing themselves of what they are saying in order to maintain more believability and consistency.
>>
My boyfriend probably has a Narcissistic personality disorder. While he enjoys buying things for his friends and being generous, everything must always be about him. When we went to an event a couple months ago which he planned for us, he couldn't make it. When I called him to tell him we had a great time and missed him, he came off sulky and aloof. It was not good enough to know he did a good thing for other people, he felt sorry for himself since he missed out on being the center of accolades and attention for staging the whole thing. Interestingly, I think his sister shows psychopathic tendencies. It has been shown there is a correlation between Psychopathy and Narcissism and that both are heritable traits.

People say Donald Trump has a narcissistic personality. I disagree. If anything, he exhibits Machiavellian tendencies. I see much of myself in him, including above all else, a desire to win at all costs. This may sound dangerous, but I ask if you'd like to have someone like that on your team? Certainly this may call his loyalties in to question, but loyalty is one of the strongest emotions I feel and trust is the most valuable gift I could give someone.
>>
>>7454707
I'm a femboy/twink (I'm a mix of those and I'm androgen blockers to prolong fem features) and I display high machiavelianism.

I didn't think those things have anything to do with each other until you and other anons in this board pointed it out many times. So yeah idk, my type of mental illness causes other mental ilnessess? IDK
>>
File: image.jpg (270KB, 772x1090px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
270KB, 772x1090px
>>7454707
>ITT op is basically describing griffith
>>
>>7454734
<3 griffith
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 500x503px
>>7454769
Am I the only one who thinks his cripple form was cute?

Would you lick his wounds, anon?
>>
>>7454707
Because the homosexual brain is wired differently, and when the wiring is different it causes a range of problems - not just one specifically - because of how interconnected it all is.
>>
>>7454707
I tested Mid to high mach and have wondered almost the exact same trains of thought that you have. try it here if you want to
http://personality-testing.info/tests/MACH-IV.php
>>
>>7454800
He was always cute imo. Would take care of cripple Griff all life. I felt bad for him when he got cripples. As fucked up as it sounds I was relieved when his body was restored after the sacrifice
>>
>>7454769
There's no way he isn't sneaking hormones...
>>
File: golden_age_ii_cap5-1024x433.jpg (62KB, 1024x433px) Image search: [Google]
golden_age_ii_cap5-1024x433.jpg
62KB, 1024x433px
>>7454844
Also I don't get the hate people give him for sacrificing the band of the hawk. His body and mind was ruined after being tortured every day for over a year and he finaly gets a change to make his dream come true. Who WOULDNT take the offer to become godhand or an apostole for that matter.

>>7454851
I always assumed he had some type of natural androgen insensitivity. Would explains why he looks like that in a medieval setting
>>
>>7454864
I actually liked the films just cause they had all the characters(Griffith) with nicely detailed looks.

He did break from the torture. And his dream failed completely, was kinda sad.

I get the idea he was supposed to be some sort of dark Joan of Arc, like the one from Henry vI
>>
I'm pretty high Mach. I'm a gay.
>>
>>7454707
Diagnosing yourself with a personality disorder is the height of Narcissism tbqh
>>
>>7455944
Being diagnosed for any of the 3 in an official setting ultimately always leads to losing privileges allowed to other non-diagnosed citizens up to the point of losing freedom since Psychiatry and Psychology are two of the most vile medical fields as they, by nature, never keep confidentiality of their patients and freely surrender any data to Police, courts and government.

One cannot be treated for something unless it is diagnosed, as such self-diagnosis and self-treatment becomes the only way for sufferers of the 3 that have desire to be rid of these issues to get the cure they deserve without ruining their life in the process.
>>
>>7458677
Amen, that's why I'll never spend a cent with those quacks. Anyhow psych is a dying field and all of its funding is drying up, a joke really.

t. Femgen
>>
>>7454707
You do what you have to do in order to survive. Simple as that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.