[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't mean to upset anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: weightless.jpg (127KB, 634x835px) Image search: [Google]
weightless.jpg
127KB, 634x835px
But should future partners have the right to know if you are trans are not?

I'm only asking because my friend had her heart broken once the love of her life found out and high tailed it almost instantly.

Personally i'm bias cause obviously being ''gay'' for liking MTF's I can roll with the punches but woodentops can't but do you agree or disagree that they have the right to know in either a FTM or MTF's case?

Why should trans people be lonely and have to suffer if there partners are fine with them until suddenly one day they aren't because of one damn thing?

How do people just stand up and throw away love like that?

>''Oh spent 6 months of my life with a girl I love but I found out one day that she used to be a man, my life is over, fuck everything goodbye''

Wtf mane, why does one little sentence flip peoples shit.

What is your thoughts /lgbt/?
>>
>>7454026
Because women are selectors, and earning one entails peripheral social validation, in addition to the possibility of continuing your line--which is apparently all the rage among men.

A tranny girlfriend is like the consolation prize you get for losing a game show.
>>
>>7454026
Pro-tip: Stop trying to get with normies.
>>
>>7454066

But if you are in love what does it matter?

The only excuse these pigs still have is 'buh buh buh i want a baby' and even then soon technology will solve that problem.
>>
>>7454100

But this is our world as well, LGBT has come so far but suddenly we have to stop cause normies are still stuck in there ways.

It's frustrating to see good people get there hearts broken just because antiquated views of reality still persevere don't you think?
>>
>>7454026
Because you lied. Because you wasted my time by not being a real girl.

Because you aren't people. You are things.

You are supposed to be toys I can throw away. Not people I want to fall in love with.

Now fuck off
>>
>>7454107
Just because some people see trannies as women doesn't change the fact that a significant number of people will judge the man as having aimed low. No one congratulates you on your tranny girlfriend. You didn't win the mating game. You didn't prove that someone found you viable to be a father. And you know how women like a man better after he's been married? That's because they know someone else saw something in him. Trannies might pass, they might live stealth, but they will never truly have that status. As such, a man may love them, he may get a lot of things from them. But at the end of the day it's just prison gay with a nice coat of paint.
>>
>>7454026
>But should future partners have the right to know if you are trans are not?
Trans people should disclose to their partners to avoid potential violence, but people lie about shit all the time. You can't tell me every single guy who's bragged about having a 6 inch+ dick actually has a dick that big. Or chicks that wear pushup bras. People that lie about how rich they are, so on and so on. People lie about the most ridiculous shit to get some dick/pussy.
>>
>>7454148
>>7454150
>>7454172

/pol/ plz go
>>
I've always told my partners. I haven't had bottom surgery yet, so they're going to find out when they see me naked anyway, but I think the right thing to do is tell them. If they bail they obviously didn't care about you that much to begin with.
>>
>>7454195
>stop having a different opinion than me

If you want a hugbox 4chan isn't the place to go.
>>
>>7454195
You aren't authentic or real. Or genuine.

You are walking facades.
>>
>>7454026
Tricking straight guys into thinking you're cis and then revealing the truth when they have invested time, money, and affection into you relationship is pretty devious. It's like you're trying to trap him. Sounds kind of like a thing a sociopath would do.
>>
File: katawa-shoujo_28.png (616KB, 796x595px) Image search: [Google]
katawa-shoujo_28.png
616KB, 796x595px
>>7454107
>>7454126
I agree with you OP, I'm just saying that maybe you and your "friend" are the ones aiming low. If a guy spends six months with you without realizing you're trans, and then dumps you right after you tell him, then he's an asshole. I don't want to get into an argument about whether or not he's bigoted, but he's def an asshole.

Plenty of people have problems that could disqualify them to certain people. But it doesn't stop them from finding partners. I know it's not a fair comparison, because being trans is still far more stigmatized than most things. But I truly believe that there are tons of people out there who wouldn't mind, you just need to choose wisely.

Many trans women are still of the mindset that they are the ones who need to be chosen, who need someone to rescue them, to look past their one big flaw and love them "despite" the fact that they're trans. But that's not true. You are the one who needs to choose, who needs to find someone who's worthy of your past and your scars. It's not something that everyone can handle, but they're out there. The world is a big place with people who are more amazing than you could possibly imagine, so please... Go out there and find them.
>>
>>7454254
>all this optimism
Someone's feeling the holiday cheer.
>>
>>7454205
This. If i think a commitment is in the future i disclose info that can be off putting. I am schizophrenic. I would rather explain how I am before I have an episode and they make inaccurate assumptions.
>>
>>7454026
Absolutely, in fact you should tell them immediately. Don't be a liar.
>>
Step 1 of trying to be accepted by society is to be honest.
>>
>>7454026
>Why should trans people be lonely and have to suffer if there partners are fine with them until suddenly one day they aren't because of one damn thing?

You're not entitled to be loved. Do what makes you happy, but don't pretend like you "deserve" to be loved. Nobody does. Your only option is to find somebody who is okay with who you are. Besides, they're going to find out sooner or later, and even if they would have been okay with it in the first place, they may not be okay with being lied to about such a big thing.

I'm not sure why trans people seem to think that this isn't a big deal, because it is. I'm not sure why trans people seem to think that there's no difference between dating a biological woman and a trans woman, because there is a difference. We can acknowledge differences without being hateful, you know.
>>
File: falco.gif (720KB, 240x132px) Image search: [Google]
falco.gif
720KB, 240x132px
>>7454254
That's an awesome outlook to have & your words are heartening. Feels good, I hope lovely things fill up your life m8
>>
>>7454223

This is so frustrating, YES I'M THE ONE WALKING FACADES, not normal people who are perfectly happy fucking people until they hear a certain sentence, you can fuck a ''real'' woman who is barren as fuck or be barren as fuck yourself due to STD's and never have kids but live a happy life but ohhhhh nooooo as soon as you find out the woman you love once fucking once used to be a man, even though she has tits, a vagina and ass you stick your fucking dick in like every other woman then it's over. wtf. When one of your best friends wants to commit suicide just because of all this and you can't even tell her to stop wtf mane, yes i'm the fake, fraud, facade!
>>
>>7454351
But the black lady in the advertsiment said we are all equal
>>
>>7454211
They can have their opinion and I can have my opinion that they should fuck off.
>>
>>7454195
Cry /pol/ all you like, but I'm not the one in denial. I know that I'm a dolled up man. I know that my dating pool consists of rejects. And because of that, I've never had my heart torn out. Unlike OP's "friend" I won't be tragically single, contemplating suicide this Christmas. Honestly is always the best policy.
>>
>>7454150
>but they will never truly have that status
too bad I actually do have that status. everyone in my life knows me as a cis girl. I'm sorry if you find it hard to accept that there are those of us who are female and seen as such,
>>
>>7454495
When did you transition?
>>
>>7454495
>those of us who are female
But you're not.
>>
>>7454540
I was put on blockers as a kid, socially transitioned earlier though

>>7454557
that's your opinion. but it makes no difference to how the people in my life think of me and how I think of myself, or how how medical professionals see it.
>>
>>7454421

I bet you fuck any chaser on grinder and /lgbt/ irc that comes your wat
>>
>>7454623
I've been in a monogamous relationship with a nice boy for 5 years.
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (927KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
927KB, 500x500px
>>7454026
>the love of her life

if you let yourself fall in love with someone before they even know your history then you're stupid.
also, they aren't the love of your life if they reject you.

that said, if you pass and they can't tell the difference, why tell them? just say you're infertile if they want kids. you can always adopt.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.