[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coming Out Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0092.jpg (455KB, 1280x1797px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0092.jpg
455KB, 1280x1797px
Greentext stories of coming out/ask for advice/do whatever

pic unrelated
>>
I'm planning on coming out this Christmas. I'm going to write a letter and send a copy home with everyone I'm not already out to. It'll have a diagnosis, an explanation, and a FAQ.

I keep stopping halfway through the letter and deleting everything then throwing up. I wish I never had to come out and could deny it forever, but T is a hell of a drug.

If you want to see it when it's done, I can post it.
>>
>>7455044
Also, because I forgot to include a relevant story

>come out to little sister
>"yeah, I already kinda knew that"

>come out to DnD group
>awkward questions
>"so, have you had the surgeries yet?"
>"ok so now that you're a dude, is it weird to say that you had really awesome tits"
>hint: yes
>transitioned really well to new name
>great about pronouns
>super accepting
>warm fuzzies
>>
>all these people gonna tell their story and omitting the part where they lost all their friends and became the family outcast just to not scare others into staying in the closet for the rest of their lives.
Best to stay in that closet and not become victim of society's cruelty.
Just stay in there.
Enough lives have been lost to this meme.
We cannot allow any more of this suffering.
It has to end.
>>
>>7455083
I was going to do that but it's going to be even worse if I don't address it. I didn't tell my mom about having a girlfriend, and when she found out it was way way worse than if I had just gotten it over with. Granted, I still wish she didn't know, I should have been more careful, and if I had a do-over I'd stay the fuck in the closet.

Only come out when you absolutely have to. That's why I'm doing it at christmas with a letter, so it's not douchebaggy but it also gives me some distance and lets me fuck off and hide from the aftermath
>>
File: Varg-smiling.jpg (12KB, 320x350px) Image search: [Google]
Varg-smiling.jpg
12KB, 320x350px
>be me 17
>Biscum
>Need dick in my life
>Don't want to use Grindr because of AIDS
>Purchase moderately affordable dildo on Amazon
>Supposed to come on Friday when my parents are gone
>Package comes on fuckin Thursday
>Fuckyouamazon.Jpg
>Mom comes into room
>"uwu anon what's this?"
>Bitch knows damn well what it is
>Dad comes in
>"I hate faggots, no son of mine etc."
>Basically make a big old meme of the whole thing
>Start acting intentionally gay as fuck
>Tell my dad about anal sex
>Trying to piss him off because I know I could beat his ass
>Lmao so hard desu
>Mom says, "well thank God ur gay anon and not bi. They're just awful confused people."
>Alas, I have yet another chance to disappoint my parents
>>
File: 1IXOfXU.jpg (30KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1IXOfXU.jpg
30KB, 400x300px
>Come out as gay to friends and family
>No one was surprised
>>
File: E.T._3.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
E.T._3.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>7455270

>"well thank God ur gay anon and not bi. They're just awful confused people."
>>
>come out to mother at 16 as a disgusting tranny while we're on holiday in the states
>lots of tears but general acceptance

>3 years later
>dad visits from overseas
>I go out drinking with him the second night he gets there, bind and tie hair back in a low ponytail so he doesn't immediately start assuming things
>after about eight drinks I'm sufficiently plastered enough to come out
>he says "I knew you looked like a fucking woman when I saw you"
>tears and more drinking and gradual acceptance through explanation

it was kinda cliché
>>
>17
>come out to my liberal hillary-supporting mother
>mom I'm transgender
>lol what's that
>I want to be a girl, here, here's a pdf that explains a lot of it
>why can't you just be gay?
>forgets about it
>turn 18
>start HRT
>"please don't, wait until you're thirty! I don't want to lose my son"
then got kicked out, but I'm doing okay on my own. Actually just went to lunch with her today and she called me pretty which makes me hopeful things will turn around.
>>
>>7456579
>bind and tie hair back in a low ponytail so he doesn't immediately start assuming things

you think your mother hadn't already told him?
she had.
>>
>>7456632
They had been split up for almost a decade at that point and I asked her not to so I doubt it.
>>
>>7456625
>why can't you just be gay?
Mine was more like this:
>WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE GAY?!?!?!
This coming from my mother who before then acted fully accepting of lgbt in general.
The cherry on top:
>years pass
>mother becomes gradually more accepting
>eventually becomes fully accepting the more she realizes I won't be a disgusting hon stereotype
>becomes very supporting
>still thinks it's a choice
>>
>people still falling for the coming out meme
>>
>>7455060
>>"ok so now that you're a dude, is it weird to say that you had really awesome tits"

what did you expect from a dnd group. all dnd players i've met are horny bois(or grills)
>>
>>7456668
I tried to warn them.
I really did.
If only they had listened.
>>
>>7455308
>>7456579
>>7455060
>they already knew
I wonder if those anons are really bad at that closet thing or if some people have really great gay-dars
>or whatever you want to call them
>>
>mtf
>agonize for months about coming out to girlfriend
>even though she's super accepting and tolerant of just about anyone
>tell her
>"oh okay"
>tell best friend, can't even look him in the eye while I say it
>"Oh, cool."
>tell another good friend
>"who cares"

i feel like all the coming-out stories hyped me up too much. this was all very anti-climatic. still haven't told my parents though. how to overcome anxiety?
>>
>>7456656
Sometimes I wish that I was simply gay instead of trans. My gay friend just came out to his parents and they were all super supportive and I'm fucking jealous. HRT costs a fuckton too.
>>
>tell best friend (that I'm friendzoned months ago) I'm bi, and that I have a crush on a cute guy
>she asks me silly questions but she's fine with it
>she texts me later if I need a female FWB she's still interested anyway
wut

>>7456625
>"wait until you're thirty!"
L M A O
>>
>>7458684
she thinks I'm gonna regret transitioning or something. Anxious a about coming out to all the mormons in my family tho. Utah sucks
>>
>be bicscum
>come out to friends and tell them I've fucked a couple of guys
>literally no one cares
Feels great I guess.
>>
And once again everyone hides how their family disowned them, their friends left them and that they're a merely an empty shell of their former self.

I'm not even surprised.
>>
>>7459237
> Anxious a about coming out to all the mormons in my family
then don't
>>
>>7459725
Eventually you'll realize that pretending isn't worth your happiness.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 640x368px)
image.jpg
41KB, 640x368px
>>7452014
>not just building a better closet and locking the bunker door

Life couldn't be better
>>
>came out at 11 as ftm
>half way out the door turn back and tell mum I am a man
>after night out with father come back
>she's sitting on the couch and tells me to sit down
>forces me to watch boys don't cry
>asks me if I still want to go through with being a boy
>say yes and that I cant keep living a lie etc etc
>calls up all family members and comes up with my new name on the spot
>I got to choose my middle name though
>get a therapy apointment the day after
>throw out all my girl clothes and buy all new boy clothes in the next few weeks
>after 4 years in therapy, 15 years old, finally get on T

as for friends, I didn't have friends really until I was in my late teens. Also, my name is still the name she chose.
>>
>>7460552
>starting hormones when underage
Uh huh. The story was pretty unbelievable to begin with and this just cemented it.
>>
>>7460573
this is the first comming out story that someones thought my story was fake but I guess theres a first for everything

does this board still have no mods or are they still working on that
>>
>>7460586
coming out story thread*
eggnog
>>
>>7460573
Not them but helped a 16 year old start DIY hormones. Now they're 17, have an actual script, it's over a year later, and they look great. Feels gud
>>
File: IMG_1888.png (629KB, 626x476px)
IMG_1888.png
629KB, 626x476px
>>7452014
>mom is a guidence counselor at my high school
>going home one day she's telling me about this kid who came out to her
>she told him he was destroying his family
>mfw I'm a gay faggot who likes men
>she's laughing about it, saw the kid she was talking about in tears earlier
Never coming out ever.
>>
>>7461007
>>she told him he was destroying his family

What the fuck? Assuming this story is true they need to fire your mom she sounds like a moron.
>>
>>7458632
This was me too mostly. I had a hell of a hard time coming out to my Dad since I was super anxious, but then he was like "oh cool" and started talking about what our insurance does and doesn't cover for transitioning.
>>
>>7461214
Whoops forgot to drop my /mtfg/ trip
>>
>>7459927
Not being forced to live as the scum of society is way better than a truth" you should not share with anyone.
>>
>>7461086
She's right though. Gays always destroy families. It's not the families fault their offspring are degenerates.
>>
>>7455060
"If you don't get 21 you get forced fucked by everyone in the room anon."
>>
>>7461652
Families destroy themselves over gays.

So it is the families fault for letting something like that tear them apart.
>>
> convice my parents that they ll never see a grandchild from me
That s the best I can do, never going to tell them I am a tranny.

> tfw I want HRT to make me look like a woman for obvious reasons, I also want it not to give me boobs and do make me look like a feminine boy at most so family dont figure out anything.
It is like betting against the team you r fan of. You don't want your team to lose but you want to win the bet so you want your team to lose. Mindfuk

Once i almost told my mom
>mom i have a big problem, uhm but i wont tell u now.
chicken out and refuse to tell her for months. At first she thinks i havecancer or something likethat. At some point she ask if am i gay and tells it wouldnt matter to her. Glad she didnt asked the right thing cuz i m a terrible liar.

Only reason i delayed hrt for years is because i didnt want to bring shame to family, and i think i have an obligation to my parents to be a good son. Start to talk about life with my father while swimming in the sea
>dad, i have obligations to you, thats why i can never live a free life
>do whateever the fuk u wanna do son it s your life
>what if I were to get tattoo and piercing all over my body like a freak?
>no, son, that would actually give me an excuse to get a second tattoo
>what if i were a flaming faggot, relatives and neighbours talking behind our back would certainly depress and sadden u (second world cuuntry, hate speech is legal lel)
>ehhm, uhhm im actually more liberal the u think son
>but i remember once u were disgusted by a tranny on tv
> im not disgusted son, it just doesnt make sense to me that a person would try to fit into the opposite gender's role while coming from the other gender.
One month later after this conversation i get on blockers. 6 months later i m still on blockers REEEEEEEE put me on estrogen already

These r more than comin out4me, srsly I can never imagine myslf saying my parents that i feel like a girl or i wanna be woman. I wish i did that when i was 13
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.