[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Itt: designated hugbox

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: hugbox.jpg (4KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
hugbox.jpg
4KB, 208x242px
Itt: designated hugbox
>>
File: hugbox.jpg (3KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
hugbox.jpg
3KB, 204x247px
>>
File: hugboxville.jpg (27KB, 518x388px) Image search: [Google]
hugboxville.jpg
27KB, 518x388px
itt designated hugboxing street
>>
File: oshit.jpg (6KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
oshit.jpg
6KB, 204x247px
Shit I'm lost send help
>>
>>7451570
don't worry i gotchu f a m
>>
File: Spongebob__Imagination.png (562KB, 1902x1573px) Image search: [Google]
Spongebob__Imagination.png
562KB, 1902x1573px
...damnit...I miss being a kid and playing in boxes.
When my family moved into their brand new house, they got all new appliances, and I put all the boxes together, end to end, on a hill outside and made a tunnel slide.. spent like a fucking month playing with that shit.. I'd pretend a monster was at the end dragging me down.
>>
File: large.jpg (26KB, 373x615px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
26KB, 373x615px
Danbo hugs everything and is a literally a hugbox
>>
>>7451595
>In todays news a disgusting turn of events as a cis white woman oppressed a transgender lesbian black lives matter advocate
>Tyrona says she was holding a few packages with undisclosed contents when Katie offered to help carry them
>This act of oppression shows a cis white woman displaying sexist, racist, and ablist prejudice
>"She came up to me all 'Hey ma'am, would y'all like some help carryin that thar box?' Like, she didn't even ask my gender or if I even wanted help from some white gurl"
>Tyrona hopes Xer story will help bring to light truly important issues that our society faces
>>
>>7451634

>Notice how the Caucasian White CIS Female's hands are ABOVE the African American Female's hands... What does this represent? The Hierarchy of White Privilege of course!
>>
>>7451570
This is causing me anxiety, can you please leave nOwW?!!!!
>>
Hi, my pronouns are they/them and I am agender and if you ask me what that means, you are transphobic and need to die
>>
>>7451451
I just want to feel OK again. I don't want to be sad over the holidays, but Christmas isn't nearly as magical as it used to be. I've lost a lot of loved ones lately. I hate living in fear of not realizing my dreams. I'm going to be 21, and even though I've finished school and made it out of my isolation and depression in one piece, I'm worried that that all of my "personal growth" and self-improvement is just to try and put a Band-Aid on the fact that I'm a failure. I don't really think I'm a failure, I just feel so... different. Everyone around me went in for cushy, practical jobs and I'm stuck here working jobs between doing what I love. It's frustrating as shit to have to deal with strangers who see me as a stupid flunkie because I'm not a nurse or some other "safe" career. Sometimes I worry that my parents secretly aren't proud of me, and that my relatives/friends/coworkers are just being nice when they tell me that they believe in me.
</blogpost>
>>
If this is a hugbox, then let me start.

I don't like it when people misgender me... But I really hate it when I try to correct them and politely request they use my preferred pronouns when talking to me or about me, but they refuse and continue to deliberately misgender me or call me an "it"! Why do such edgelord jerks who mock transgender people even exist? Why should I show decency to those dimwitted backwarded fucktards when they can't show an ounce of civility?
>>
I wanna cuddle a dude so badly but I don't want to fuck one...but who in their right mind other than some limp-dicked weasel would agree to a deal like that?! People should offer cuddle prostitute services...
Is there some term for this? Being sexually and romantically attracted to women but only romantically attracted to men.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.