[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When reality hit me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1177.png (4MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1177.png
4MB, 1242x2208px
They made me believe I was passable as a woman. Therapists, trans supporters, endocrinologists all told me I looked like a born female. Until I started getting clocked over
and over and over and over again. I do not pass at all and I feel more disphoric now than before transition. I am a fucking man with long hair a cheap plastic surgery even though it was not cheap at all
>>
That's nice dear.
>>
File: 938053405.png (1MB, 1000x945px) Image search: [Google]
938053405.png
1MB, 1000x945px
>>7451388
The real redpill is that cis women are lesser lifeforms and that trangirls are the logical next step
>>
>>7451388
Your a victim of circumstances late transitioner I take it although I find it very hard to believe ffs didn't help.
>>
>>7451407
I don't understand what you are trying to say, all I know is that I am a goddamned fucking freak with bad plastic surgery (my plastic surgery looks cheap but was actually very expensive). Transition is a lie. You don't transition from man to woman. You transition from man to freak. I wish agony and pain to all of those who mislead me into thinking that transition was possible
>>
>>7451426
What makes you think I am a later transitioner? I am not
>>
>he fell for the tranny meme
hehe good boy
>>
>>7451446
What really shocks me is trannies who think they are deep stealth when everybody, even a blind man, can tell they are fucking men
>>
>>7451439
Then your more than likely full of shit especially if you got ffs as an early transitioner

Late now days is 25 and up if your boobs are small you could go on serms and be a femboy going boymode seems to break most people's gender radar and they read you as female or super young.
>>
>>7451479
You are a bastard piece of shit ignorant delusional freak motherfucker. You think that if someone transitions early, they'll be passable. Look at Kim Petras and Nicole Maines. They transitioned early and they are still fucking men with men's faces
>>
>>7451479
What do you think ffs will do, you idiot. You'll still have a big ass face with expanded facial planes. Ffs is cutting the corners of a huge, massive box that remains huge
>>
>>7451479
CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? If you have a very wide forhead, what do you think ffs will do? And don't tell me that women have wide forheads. A male wide forehead is much wider than a woman's wide forehead. If you have a very tall face, what will ffs do? Nothing. And before you tell me that there are women with tall faces, a tall genetic male face is much taller that a real woman's tall face. ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS SINCE YOU CLAIMED THAT OP IS LYING
>>
>>7451512
Skullsize kun?

Lol I fell for another bait thread.
>>
>>7451388

But hon, you act and sound like a man.

Don't blame others for your inability to put in effort.

I grew my own tits. I worked my ass off to get a womanly figure. I spent years perfecting my vocals.

You simply spent money, the tool of Jews, with surgeons, actual Jews, and now your house is left unto you desolate.
>>
>>7451538
CRANIAL VAULT
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.