[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is a man with a six inch dick big enough to have pleasurable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1462417279806.gif (62KB, 156x267px) Image search: [Google]
1462417279806.gif
62KB, 156x267px
is a man with a six inch dick big enough to have pleasurable sex with. i feel self-conscious about mine.i am a top so i feel stupid and that mine is too small
>>
>>7450958
The average is 5" so you're fine
>>
>>7450958
You're too small. You should probably consider bottoming ;)
>>7450974
Liar
>>
>>7450982
that really fucks with my confidence.
>>
Depends on the thickness and if you know how to use it.
I'm a whore who's had all sizes up my pooter, and one of the best fucks I ever had was with a guy who was around 5.5 x 5... I'd rank him just a hair below the guy with the 8 x 6.5 who knew how to use his. I still jerk off thinking about both of them.

If it's a pencil then you've got a lot of work to do.

But since most guys don't seem to have a fucking clue what they're doing, if you even try to give a shit about making the one your fucking have a good time, then you'll be doing better than most.
>>
>>7451003
It's just the truth, anon.
>>
The average is about 5 1/2" depending on your race and ethnicity. But women's expectations is above average. So, consider that.
>>
>>7451053
>women
who fucking cares?
>>
>>7451003
>Taking someone's opinion on 4chan to heart
Anon stop now
>>
>>7450958
I've had a prostate orgasm from a man with a 4-5in penis. If ur 6 ur actually above average.

Perfect size for anal really
>>
>tfw femboy bottom
>tfw could care less about my 7.2" dick
Fug
>>
>>7450958
OP I'm slightly bigger than you (almost 7"). Only one guy that I have topped could even handle taking it. You're probably the ideal top for most of the guys I've fucked.
>>
>>7450958
lol, are you 12 or something?
>>
>>7451026
So what did they do ? Or you don't know you just felt a certain way ??
>>
>>7450958
You don't need more than 4 honestly from my experience, you should be fine OP.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.