[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who or what is caraposter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: question mark.gif (45KB, 500x700px)
question mark.gif
45KB, 500x700px
I'm so sorry I honestly have no clue and cant find anything on it
>>
He's a turbotwink and probably a closet mtf who accompanies every one of his posts with an avatar of Cara Delavigne, Nicole Maines, or possibly someone else. His favorite topics are invalidating trans people's identity and healing relationships between various groups that don't actually have problems. He has no life and browses this board at least 12 hours a day.
>>
>>7450627
There's always that one fucking faggot who completely devotes themself to ruining a general or a board singlehandedly, and ours is caraposter
>>
thanks for the reply's :3
>>
>>7450673
I don't believe this. Link to thread?
>>
>>7450606
Am I the only one who likes Caraposter? His posts always generate discussion and a lot of the things he says are truth.
>>
>unique posters
>1
>>
>>7450761
Im pretty sure caraposter says some stuff just to stir controversy.
>>
>>7450808
>just to stir controversy.

I know and that's what I mean by generating discussion.
>>
Has anyone noticed that lots of cara's posts have been deleted lately? Does it means that mods and janitors took actions against him?
>>
>>7450606
So wait is he the virt of /lgbt/?
>>
Is it true about a rumor that Caraposter personally stalked Nicole Maines somewhere in a university and also claims that she is a 6'2" hon?
>>
Caraposter is a phoneposter and thus his images tend to have similar filenames
Since he doesn't trip you can find most of his posts this way
For your perusal:
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/filename/img_4%2A/
>>
>>7450606

cara poster is soooooooo fancy
you already knowwwwwwwww
he's sucked 10 cocks from LA to Tokyo
>>
>>7451673
What posts have been deleted?
>>7451910
Who?
>>
File: screenshot.png (831KB, 1042x1644px)
screenshot.png
831KB, 1042x1644px
>>7451986
>>
>>7452056
caraposter is literally "huh really makes u think": the poster

a dumb moron constantly stating the obvious but making it seem like he's posing some big unanswered questions
>>
>>7450606
Weird hon who hates FtMs because they were born with cunts
>>
>>7452942
I'm not that guy but iirc you are a stalker, spend most your time criticizing transsexuals online and live in a mold infested apartment. You were spurned by a tranny (she threw rocks at you right?) Then in some kind of retaliation began detailing asinine rules that dictated whether somebody was tru-grams or not. Which is a lot of effort for a cis dude to go through for nothing.

You don't sound bright.
>>
>>7453066
Yeah you were stalking her dude, people get mad. That's a weird thing to do. And it's not smart either. Think about it. You wasted how many precious, precious moments of your life chasing after somebody who hates you sincerely. Mostly because you kept chasing her. And I don't think I've ever seen you provide a source for your tru trannies must be incel nonsense. I can't even imagine how you would source desu.
>>
>>7453066
Also you call people an absolute idiot a lot. The fact that you tend to repeat yourself, spout trivia and are emotionally blind really leads me to believe you're on the autistic spectrum. Are you? Are you on the autistic spectrum? It's not my place to make fun of you if that's the case, I'll back off.
>>
>>7450606
1) Fuck off you stupid fucking newfag. If you are incapable of lurking more then you should just fucking kill yourself desu.

2)IGNORE CARAPOSTER. REPORT CARAPOSTER. 100%. EVERY FUCKING POST THAT FAGGOT MAKES. HE IS LITERALLY THE BIGGEST SOURCE OF CANCER ON THIS BOARD, AND THAT'S SAYING A LOT CONSIDERING HOW INFESTED THIS BOARD IS WITH TRANNIES AND NEWFAGGOTS. JTFC.
>>
Who is more autistic? Caraposter or Skull Size Autist?
>>
>>7450761
Caraposter detected. No one likes that waste.
>>
>>7451673
No he deletes them as people refute him. Did it to me. Little bitch.
>>
File: IMG_4511.jpg (50KB, 490x640px)
IMG_4511.jpg
50KB, 490x640px
>>7458440
When exactly did someone refute me?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.