[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is the power of early transitioners...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: power level.gif (810KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
power level.gif
810KB, 1366x768px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jm73AeZDuc&ab_channel=ChloeArden
>>
>>7450590
She needs some voice training but other than that pass as some post emo bitch.
>>
>>7450590
what the fuck is wrong with her voice?

i started at 23 and even though i don't pass my voice sounds way better than hers
>>
>>7450596
>pass as some post emo bitch.

You're ridiculously jealous. Yes her voice is awful (though I don't think she was even trying because she never really raised her pitch) but looks-wise she is gorgeous on cis girl standards. I don't know how many virgins she had to sacrifice or babies had to kill to get that perfect small face but it is perfect.
>>
>>7450590
Body looks kind of like a standard twinkbod with boobs though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG9M2XQVgqM

Still cute though
>>
>>7450608
>what the fuck is wrong with her voice?
Almost certainly not trying. That said you can always work on your voice and make it better you can't magically make your face look like hers.
>>
>>7450615
lel that video is almost Narcissa tier pointlessly overly dramatic.
>>
>>7450617
true that, it still buttblasts me so much seeing her looking like a cis girl yet not working on her voice at ALL

i mean the way her voice sounds is exactly how i look - masculine - so it would probably suit my body better than her
>>
File: fem 2d 4d.jpg (4KB, 167x142px)
fem 2d 4d.jpg
4KB, 167x142px
>that feminine digit ratio
TruTrans™ confirmed.
>>
>>7450615
>i devoted everything to being the perfect girl
>said in that man voice
diiiid you?
>>
File: 1481341011629.jpg (153KB, 681x883px)
1481341011629.jpg
153KB, 681x883px
>>7450615
Holy fuck that is so cringey
>>
>>7450615
Phew. I was starting to envy him but seeing his twinkbod well, I don't think so, Jose.
>>
>>7450742
When you've got genetics like that you don't even have to try to be taken as a girl.
>>
>>7450827
seems sorta like the ftm effect where some of them think they don't have to train their voices and end up with butch lesbian voice when they could pretty easily put in a little effort and be great
>>
If you see her next to her sister with her hair back you can still see how she looks like a male compared to her sister. She has a square cranial vault
>>
>>7450615
the arms are so long and you can see how the ribcage is larger than the hips
>>
>>7450615
>that voice
>that twinkbod

Lmao this isn't an early transitioner. Started at 17 maybe, face is impressive tho, FFS?
>>
>>7454626
At first I was skeptical but yep, you are right. Looks like a manskulled bro compared to his sister with her naturally feminine skull.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.