[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things bottoms like but are afraid to admit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: 1482452420711-1381486848.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
1482452420711-1381486848.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
The title explain itself
>>
Bottoming.
Seriously the amount of them I hear claiming to be versatile or a side or something else to try and retain some shred of masculine dignity is ridiculous.
>>
>>7450366

It's not about trying to retain masculinity. It's about legitimately liking both topping and bottoming. Some people want it all.
>>
Bottoms like when the top jacks them off as they're being fucked.

Bottoms like when the top massages the ides of their ass during sex.

Bottoms like when the top kisses their back when doing it doggy.

Bottoms like frozen yogurt shops, but only get a little frozen yogurt so they can fill up on all the fun toppings.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 529x529px
>>7450336
>>7450366

>tfw bottom mentally
>the musculer
>tfw refuse to give in and repress homosexuality and deny you freaks another victim
>>
>>7450336
What is this a Buzzfeed post for faggots?
>>
>>7450381
>Bottoms like when the top jacks them off as they're being fucked.
I don't like when guys try jerking me off. It's usually too uncomfortable.
Plus I'm circumcised so getting lube on my dick to jerk off is just annoying. I usually just end up not using my penis during sex.
>>
>>7450383
Butwhy.org
>>
>>7450381
I personally don't really like being jerked off during sex but i really love when my man kiss me on the back <3
>>
>>7450529
So cutfags don't produce precum or something?
>>
>>7450792
I've never had any precum, but I don't think it has to do with being cut.
>>
>>7450366
But I am vers, I'm like 95% bottom, but I do top from time to time when my bf wants to bottom.

>>7450381
I don't like being jacked off while being fucked, I like to cum just from being fucked without touching my dick

Second is true

Third is true

I've never even had frozen yogurt, I barely eat at all, I'm anorexic
>>
>>7450383
Im right there with you man. I want to bottom so badly and just help others sometimes, but my life has made me develop a very masculine personality, and i can't let go of the situation around other because im afraid of what might happen. Plus, i just feel like im a little to manly looking to bottom.
>>
>>7450336
I love dominating tops

>>7450376
dude, I'm versatile, I've been top for more than 8 years and I've been trying bottoming recently (and I like it)

Also I'm a bi male
>>
>>7450336
having their dick sucked
>>
I like it when my guy blows his load on my chest, then cuddles with me while I scoop up his cum and jerk off using it as lube.
>>
>>7450381
This.
>>7452559
Oh. My god. Okay, this is the best thing here
>>
> being called a girl
> being treated as a girl
> dressing in girl clothes
Are all bottoms secretly trans/agp? Probably.
>>
>>7452644
>Are all bottoms secretly trans/agp? Probably.
Well...meh. I like crossdressing and stuff but I hate being called or considered a girl.
>>7450366
Saying you are strictly bottom/top is a major red flag for many. Also, I can go both ways but I much prefer bottoming
>>
>the pretty much forced to bottom because 5.5 inch dick

Oh well at least I like being told I'm a good boy
>>
>>7450781
Because you all have aids you nurgle enthralled bug chaser
>>
>>7450529
Do you have to use lube to jerk off? Does it hurt if you don't? That seems like a pretty cruel thing to do to a child.
>>
>>7452644
I feel like this is a hate/love thing. Either they'd flip out or they'd love it.
>>
>>7453912
Yeah I usually use lube or some lotion. I guess it doesn't exactly hurt not to but I can only really fap by squeezing not really like I normally do. I've also done that prone masturbation where you rub your penis on a pillow between your stomach and such but I've heard that causes ED.
>>
>>7450336
I like it when my bf calls me names and slaps me...He's done this once while fucking me, but said he felt too bad and couldn't keep doing it, it was the best sex I've ever had :(
>>
>>7453912
It hurts without lube. I have been jacked off my tops without lube, and everytime it rubs my skin so raw that it breaks and looks like a blister and is very tender for days. It's incredibly uncomfortable and I hate my parents for being retarded enough to be brainwashed Christians over some Jewish BS.
>>
I really like a hard spanking while my partner fucks me. I don't really lke long dongs either, a shorter dick with a bit of girth is where its at.
>>
I'm really into Warhammer, but probably wouldn't tell my date about it. Not until we'd known each other for a while.
>>
>>7450366

I'm a bottom because I'm very attracted to tops and I'm not masculine or commanding enough to ever be a top myself. However, the thought of getting fucked in the ass repulses me mainly because of the whole masculine dignity thing. I'm basicly confined to being a side or faking being versatile for that reason.

>>7450792
I'm a cutfag and I produce a shit-ton. It actually makes it somewhat hard to jerk off because it gets all over my dick.
>>
How long am I supposed to fuck a bottom before shooting inside of them. Like I can cum from 30 of fucking or I can hold off and fuck for an hour but honestly after 5 minutes of fucking I am bored and just want to cum to get it over with.
>>
>>7454498
I am also into warhammer 40k. Do you live in the LA area?
>>
>>7457222
I just said I wouldn't tell my date about it. You know too much know, sorry.
>>
>>7457217
bring it up with the person, or the safe thing is to do it until they cum
>>
>>7452650
>Saying you are strictly bottom/top is a major red flag for many
Why?
>>
being called a little bitch and being teased
>>
>>7453912
I can secrete a lot of seminal fluid, enough to use as a lube substitute or just make a huge mess. I'm still pretty pissed about it, of course. It seems like uncut guys have a lot more fun while masturbating.

Kids are rarely circumcised around these parts, so I felt like a freak growing up. I'm told there were medical reasons, though.
>>
>>7458624

Where do you live?
>>
>>7458639
Brazil. Hue, I guess.
>>
>>7458570
Because it's a sign of inflexibility, and unwillingness to compromise. That's a red flag in any relationship.
>>
>>7458659
a 100% bottom can just get with a 100% top
everyone has preferences
>>
>>7458659
I suppose I could bottom for someone if I was actually in love with them, although I wouldn't particularly enjoy doing it. Still, I'm sure that would be healthy for our relationship.

But sarcasm is probably a red flag too.
>>
>>7458582
this
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.