[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mascgen/ Let it snow, let it snow - edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 80

Anyone hitting the slopes over the holidays?

Rule #1 - No tripfagging, no namefagging.
Rule #2. Section A - Don't respond to shit posters or namefags/tripfags.
Rule #2. Section B - Report shitposters.
Rule #3 - Post bara dudes

>zeemaps
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1904853
>tiny chat:
tc/mascgen
> /fit/ sticky
http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html
> Husbando Mode Pastebin (mostly meant for Intermediate lifters)
http://pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM (embed)
>>
>>
>>7448244
Good edition, anon.
>>
>>7448244
My cousin moved to colorodo a few years ago and my aunt has been trying to convince the family to spend Christmas there one year and go skiing and junk. Hopefully next year!
>>
File: tumblr_mg3f02zvg11qkwokwo1_1280.png (326KB, 637x415px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mg3f02zvg11qkwokwo1_1280.png
326KB, 637x415px
tfw no doggo daddy bf
>>
File: IMG_3373.jpg (177KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3373.jpg
177KB, 1024x1024px
>>
Wow for masc gen it really makes me laugh when you guys argue and try to define what masculinity means. Most guys here don't know what it means to be masculine like why are you even here lol
>>
>>7448541
Kind of enjoyed it actually. Like a Socratic debate on what it means to be a man.
>>
>>7448287
That's hot.
>>
>>7448244
I've lived in Colorado for 6 years and I've never gone skiing or snowboarding
>>
File: Androphilia.jpg (32KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
Androphilia.jpg
32KB, 400x500px
>>7448541
Are you saying you do? Why are fems always so spiteful towards masculinity?
>>
>>7448959
That quote is fucked up. He's practically blaming gay men for the homophobia that has shattered countless gay men's sense of masculinity and self-worth. The feminisation of gay men only exists because of homophobic attitudes that class gay men as less masculine than straight men. An attitude propagated by Hollywood, TV studios, and marketing directors. Fuck Jack Donovan for blaming a gay man for the internalised homophobia thrust upon him by the world around him.
>>
>>7449179
you're dumb, and so is he.

effeminate gay men are nothing like actual women. they take being "feminine" and do it from a man's perspective. they give it power it never had.
men do not suddenly turn "fem" because homophobia made them feel bad about themselves, they do it because they are men and men do whatever the fuck makes them feel good and fuck everyone else. it's the men who refuse to camp it up at least occasionally, and act like drag shows and pride parades make them sick, that are the victims of internalized homophobia, they are so imprisoned within the confines of what they have been taught by society and culture as being properly "masculine". they define themselves totally by and in the shadow of straight men aka "real" men.
the effeminate gay man has broken through those constraints so completely they become reckless in their freedom they act like crazed children without any parent to guide them.
>>
>>7448244
Is there a gay version of your typical Chad? Like a Brad or a Thad?
>>
>>7449280
>effeminate gay men are nothing like actual women

LOL. Kill yourself poof
>>
>>7449293
A gay Chad is just a Chad.

>>7449280
>effeminate gay men are nothing like actual women
That's literally what it means to be effeminate.
If you don't act or behave like a woman, then you aren't feminine.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing. I've got a qt fem twink at home waiting for me.
>>
>>7449280

This
>>
>>7449280
I don't camp it up at all. I don't like drag shows. I'm just an austere person, I enjoy having a simple and unembellished life. I have no love for pride parades; I just don't like anything that's loud and it extends to clubs, bars, concerts, etc. They just aren't for me.
>>
File: 1451572637821 (1).jpg (90KB, 702x790px) Image search: [Google]
1451572637821 (1).jpg
90KB, 702x790px
>>7448959
Because they feel excluded from the "boys' club".
Feminine men want to have places where they can discuss their chosen topics (which already exist in abundance), but they also want masculine men's spaces to also cater to them. Or, maybe, they just want these places not to exist at all.
They're precisely like the nagging wife who complains that her husband goes out with his buddies to drink.
Every place for masculine guys eventually gets invaded by fem twinks. Even /mascgen/ there're guys who just have to repeat, every time they post, how they're a twink and when will they ever find a masc bf.

>>7449179
> feminisation of gay men only exists because of homophobic attitudes
> implying there aren't stories about gay masc/fem relationships in literature ever since ancient greece
> implying arab literature isn't filled with gay poetry praising hairless underaged twinks
> implying many societies weren't essentially indifferent towards slight bisexuality for centuries
> implying that fem men is only a phenomena that's come up since the increase in aggressive homophobia over the last centuries
Yeah, anon, keep on blaming the media jew and homophobia for all gay men's problems. We're surely passive entities who cannot ever develop self-worth based on ideals opposed to the ones the media propagates!
Keep on competing on your oppression olympics, I'm sure you'll win the special snowflake medal!
>>
stronglifts or starting strength?
>>
>>7449280
>effeminate gay men are nothing like actual women.
You're getting somewhere, anon.

>they do it because they are men and men do whatever the fuck makes them feel good and fuck everyone else
Yeah, they sure are courageous and incredible. Except the ones who go full autismo when
> other gay men say they aren't attracted to fem guys
> masc men try to create a place for themselves and they just have to shit it up

> it's the men who refuse to camp it up at least occasionally, and act like drag shows and pride parades make them sick, that are the victims of internalized homophobia
Agreed.

>they become reckless in their freedom they act like crazed children
Pretty good description.
>>
>>7449940
Depends. Would you rather focus on lower body (and get juicy legs very fast) or would you rather pay some more attention to your upper body?
>>
>>7449940
SS then SL
>>
>>7449950
speaking as a skinnyfat guy whose only form of exercise in the past has been running, i'm looking to develop a good base for building muscle, but i'd like to develop the lower body in particular

it seems from delving into the /fit/ archives that starting strength, while good for leg development, risks making the upper body look disproportionately small- or is this just a meme?
>>
>ignores me for months
>suddenly interested again
Nah, fuck you man.
>>
>>7448366
So I've started watching 6 Feet Under at the moment. There's this gay, black, muscled police character in it who's super nice and has a hot moustache. I didn't use to have any interest in black dudes but after watching this show...
>>
>>7450050
It can be, genetics play a big role in how quickly different muscle groups develop.

If you feel like you're imbalanced, you can always adjust your routine. You're not meant to stay on SS forever.
>>
>>7450050
Depends mostly on how fat/skinny you are and how well you execute the program.
You WILL become disproportional if you're one of the retards who say you should ONLY do squats, OHP, bench and deadlift. If you're not a retard and actually read the book you'll know that you should add power cleans/chin ups + pull ups, and that you can mess around with some assistance lifts under some circumstances.
So read the book and don't be stupid.
>>
File: 2I8qmzI.jpg (119KB, 750x938px) Image search: [Google]
2I8qmzI.jpg
119KB, 750x938px
>>7448541

Well, firstly you don't know the people who post here, and secondly I thought it was a real breath of fresh air to have some actual discussion going on for a change.

>>7449922

This. Even back in what we currently understand to have been the most gay-friendly civilizations throughout history the receptive partner (which was almost without exception the more feminine male) was looked down upon whereas the giving partner suffered no kind of loss of status.
>>
Fuck it.
I'll talk to him.
>>
>>7450626
Don't do it senpai
>>
>>7450626
Don't do it. You'll end up as just a booty call.
>>
File: 1455203404765.jpg (45KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
1455203404765.jpg
45KB, 625x469px
>>7450626
Yeah anon do the thing or whatever.
(What are we talking about, anyway?)
>>
>>7450633
>>7450637
Too late already messaged him.

I'm pathetic.

>>7450652
Months ago there was this guy I was talking to for a short amount of time.
Then he dropped off the face of the earth and would respond to any of my texts.

Well he found me again through a dating app and is now talking to me again.
I know I should just drop him, but I am still kind of interested.
>>
>>7449280
I'm the guy you replied to and I feel like we're both arguing the same argument but applied to opposite ends of the spectrum. We both agree that there are people who act in a certain way because of social influence, and not because they're being true to themselves. We also both praise those who act however they act because that's who they are and who they want to be. I suppose we can conclude that it's an argument not constrained to masculinity or femininity.
But, I still think that what I said about fthe feminisation of gay men still stands. As you pointed out not all men act how they do because of environmental influences. But, by that logic, it stands to reason that some do. And I feel that the homophobic classification of the gay man as a "pansy" or "nancy" helped to drive what basically became a self fulfilling stereotype. Gay men coming of age in the 70s, 80s, 90s, or even today (although probably to a lesser extent) will have only been exposed to the feminine, homophobic portrayal of a gay man, and when one feels the need to be close to their community one might emulate what they know of it.
I don't at all mean to say that there aren't men who, through some kind of internalised homophobia, rail against that stereotype and forge themselves into caricatures of masculine men.
>>
>>7450680
He's just going to drop you again when he's bored or finds something better.
>>
>>7450685
>forge themselves into caricatures of masculine men.
Straight guys do this too. Why is it homophobia when gays do it?
>>
>>7450252
>the receptive partner (which was almost without exception the more feminine male) was looked dow
This is getting into gender politics, and while /mascgen/ has recently shown itself to be able to handle conversations about masculinity, conversations about gender inequality and feminism always descend into shit.
I'd love to have a beer with you guys and delve into all this stuff but, over the internet, I just don't have faith in the levels of decorum we can maintain.
>>
>>7450709
Are you impinging feminity is itself looked down on?
>>
>get myself some food from a delivery app because I'm a fat ass with no self control
>delivery guy is cute
UGH
>>
>>7450703
There are countless reasons why anyone might want to change themselves. Gay or straight. It just so happens that the context of the conversation was homophobia.
>>
>>7450718
Yes.
>>
File: 1461045573235.png (635KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1461045573235.png
635KB, 1366x768px
>>7450680
Dammit anon
>>7450720
How cute are we talking?
>>
>>7450732
I'd disagree, outside or anxiety Western traditions.

With the rise of Christianity, the West adopting a lot of the ideals of "the sacred feminine" in the form of the Virgin Mary.

Although a point could be made for protestants fucking it up.
>>
File: hello.png (192KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
hello.png
192KB, 348x348px
>>7450685
Silly anon!
> pic related

>>7450685
>Gay men coming of age in the 70s, 80s, 90s, or even today (although probably to a lesser extent) will have only been exposed to the feminine, homophobic portrayal of a gay man, and when one feels the need to be close to their community one might emulate what they know of it.
And that's why they gay "community" needs masculine gay men, to show to younger gays and bisexuals that you can be gay/bi and still be masculine.

>>7450252
You forget that being the "receptive" partner is not something that always necessarily happens. Indeed in Greece the eromenos (younger male) was usually the one who would be penetrated, which indeed had some social stigma, while the erastes would suffer no penalty, but gay sex is not comprised entirely of penetration. Also, each culture had different perceptions on the nuances of homosexuality.
This notion that the more feminine partner was always A receptive partner and necessarily faced social stigma is reductionistic and an oversimplification.

>>7450709
I don't know, anon, the discussions about gender and feminism were pretty good to me.
>>
>>7449388
im not effeminate, but i'm also not afraid to be or feel negatively towards being feminine.

>>7449428
there are masculine women, and feminine men. neither one are "acting" like they have a different set of genitals.
masculine women are also nothing like masculine men. Their masculinity is filtered through a woman's perspective.

does your poor boyfriend know you think he's just pretending to be a woman because of homophobia and all that other bullshit?

>>7449629
ok. good for you.
>>
File: 1443093432.jpg (77KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1443093432.jpg
77KB, 540x540px
masc4masc is the truest form of love
>>
File: 1481218175412.jpg (151KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1481218175412.jpg
151KB, 540x540px
>>7450768
Well you're not wrong anon. However I think in the case of pederasty it's slightly different as I believe that in many if not most cases it was more about rubbing their dick between the boy's thighs rather than actual penetration. From the information in the Satyricon we can assume that in Roman society roughly the same stigma was applied, in addition to men only being allowed to take part in penetrative sex with other men of a lower caste like slaves and servants. Truth be told, while making my post I was mostly thinking about Viking society rather than on the whole, but on that we have interesting information as well.

>Níð was part of a family of concepts which all have connotations of passive male homosexuality, such as: ergi or regi (nouns) and argr or ragr (the adjective form of ergi) ("willing or inclined to play or interested in playing the female part in sexual relations with another man, unmanly, effeminate, cowardly"); ergjask ("to become argr"); rassragr ("arse-ragr"); stroðinn and sorðinn ("sexually used by a man") and sansorðinn ("demonstrably sexually used by another man") (Sorenson 17-18, 80). A man who is a seiðmaðr (one who practices women's magic) who is argr is called seiðskratti (Sorenson 63). ... Homosexuality was not regarded by the Viking peoples as being evil, perverted, innately against the laws of nature or any of the other baggage about the concept that Christian belief has provided Western culture. Rather, it was felt that a man who subjected himself to another in sexual affairs would do the same in other areas, being a follower rather than a leader, and allowing others to do his thinking or fighting for him. Thus, homosexual sex was not what was condemned, but rather the failure to stand for one's self and make one's own decisions, to fight one's own fights, which went directly against the Nordic ethic of self-reliance. (Sorenson 20).
>>
File: 1456777113476.jpg (249KB, 917x845px) Image search: [Google]
1456777113476.jpg
249KB, 917x845px
>>7450897
> bear mode vikings having intense gay sex in their old timey boats after pillaging, raping and razing coastal towns
> tfw you'll never be a viking's little erig
Neat.
>>
File: 1481467114694.jpg (45KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1481467114694.jpg
45KB, 800x534px
>>7451007
Well, it was tradition to rape or castrate (or both) the men of captured villages too, so fanfiction incoming?
>>
File: 1445815896424.jpg (95KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445815896424.jpg
95KB, 700x700px
So today I've confirmed that I am extremely easy to replace. Yay!
>>
>>7451193
Congrats
You're only important when you have something they want.
>>
>>7451193
Poor anon-kun
>>
>>7450888
gross
>>
>>7450060
Sfu is great! I'm jealous, you get to watch it for the first time
>>
File: 1442259609653.jpg (22KB, 312x290px) Image search: [Google]
1442259609653.jpg
22KB, 312x290px
>>7451193
Most people are
>>
>>7451987
Why not for me tho :c

I'm a fragile being of light and love and everyone who touches me keeps a part of my soul

And that makes me cry and make dumb choices
>>
File: n-no_homo31.png (394KB, 734x548px) Image search: [Google]
n-no_homo31.png
394KB, 734x548px
>>7450888
>trips
>truth
This anon has it all desu
>>
>>7452144
>I'm a fragile being of light and love and everyone who touches me keeps a part of my soul
Poor sensitive anon
>>
>>7451070
Vikings were fucking hardcore. No wonder so many people hated them.

>>7451193
Get used to it, anon.
>>
File: 345134131241.jpg (72KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
345134131241.jpg
72KB, 500x335px
>>7450888
It is known.
>>
>>7448260
Thx kind anon.

>>7448282
Sounds awesome!

>>7448797
I love skiing, but in Denmark, options are limited. You can go to Sweden or Norway, but it's expensive af. Plus, my hubby doesn't like skiing at all. sadface.jpg.
>>
>>7452670
#lifegoals
>>
>>7449940
Stronglifts will get you to the same place strength wise as ss and vice versa, though sl will get you a bit more aesthetic. When your presses start to plateau, go to 3x8 though, and when you deload on squats go as deep as you possibly can
T. Did both and these would have helped me a lot
>>
I know like 60 gay guys personally but they're all zero test skinnyfat twinks, and the rest are overly ripped mallets
I just need a guy like >>7450252 pic
Why is life pain
>>
>>7448244
do gay men ever settle down?
>>
>>7453685
What exactly do you mean by that?
>>
>>7453748
[spoiler]is it possible to only have one bf and never seperate or is the gay life a constant cycle of hearbreak and sex?[/spoiler]
>>
>>7449922

>Because they feel excluded from the "boys' club".
Feminine men want to have places where they can discuss their chosen topics (which already exist in abundance), but they also want masculine men's spaces to also cater to them. Or, maybe, they just want these places not to exist at all.
They're precisely like the nagging wife who complains that her husband goes out with his buddies to drink.

bump
>>
>>7453777
I'm friends with a couple in their 40s that live together in their own house and are married. I think they met in college
>>
>>7453777
Yes, it's possible, but not easy. It takes a lot of maturity and compatibility from both parts, and meeting someone who's truly compatible depends a lot on luck.
Try to become the best you, anon. That's the one thing we can always do.
>>
File: 516516515154654.png (893KB, 596x596px) Image search: [Google]
516516515154654.png
893KB, 596x596px
>>7453777
Of course it's possible. Just have to be realistic and be open to each other about everything.

I've been with my man for going on 4 years soon and we're still good.
>>
>>7453648
>overly ripped mallets
Jelly.
Ripped manlets are my fetish.
>>
>tfw cant cut anymore because i hate it
>stalled in progress for four years because cant bulk because health problems.

Legit an extremely bad feeling...im stuck at perma hairy muscle bear mode...
>>
>>7454102
I would gladly settle for one, I meant in porn; everyone I know in person is aforementioned skinny fat twink
>>
>>7453777
It's possible but we are much more likely to die alone
>>
>>7454132
pics or it didn't happen.

I've already posted myself here and got generally good likes, so don't fret on haters.
>>
>>7454346
Lol everyone likes my pics here and im pretty hot. Just answer my question or respond to my feels im tired of being an attention whore.
>>
File: thicc or not.png (2MB, 1278x1096px) Image search: [Google]
thicc or not.png
2MB, 1278x1096px
what's does a thicc male look like?
>>
>>7448244
> pic

Wew, that is fucking hot

Yes plz, just tell me if you want me on top or bottom!
>>
File: img_135.png (115KB, 292x312px) Image search: [Google]
img_135.png
115KB, 292x312px
>>7454467
That's thicc desu
>>
File: 20161223_192018.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161223_192018.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
KITTER
I
T
T
E
R
>>
File: large.gif (601KB, 284x215px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
601KB, 284x215px
>>7448244
>hitting the slopes
>>
is poly relationships just a way for a bunch of ugly people to take themselves out of the dating pool

ive literally never seen anything above a 6/10 in a poly relationship
>>
File: qt.jpg (36KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
36KB, 600x401px
>>7454821
I could say the same thing about mono relationships tbqh all the hotties never want to settle down it seems.
>>
bump
>>
>>7454821
I've only met two "poly" people irl. One was cute the other wasn't.

I think most dudes are poly if you get down to it. That's why harems are a thing.
>>
>>7452702
I should go at least once in my life. It's not the expensive here. I just think it'd be weird going without anyone, my friends are all uninterested in skiing.
>>
>>7454077
>mfw the guy on the left is a meth addict
>>
File: wjk.jpg (56KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
wjk.jpg
56KB, 300x360px
>tfw he says your manpussy smells like ass
>>
File: 1416.jpg (94KB, 645x960px) Image search: [Google]
1416.jpg
94KB, 645x960px
>>
>>7455758
>tfw ribcage/chest is too big for my body and makes my neck and head look small
>feel I'll always be a freak, especially if I work out and bulk it up even more
>see this

maybe there's hope...
>>
>>7455765
How on earth is having a big chest a problem at all?

I basically don't have a chest because I was born wrong so that triggers me.
>>
>>7455720
>tfw hookup sex but you've been doing shit all day and somehow you smell like sulphur
worst feel
>>
>>7455758
thats not you. lol
>>
>>7455535
theres no need to bump. stupid
>>
I'm gonna cut my hair tomorrow. What are some hair styles you guys find nice?
>>
>>7455817
It's generic as fuck, but you can almost never go wrong with a buzzcut

plus running your hands through a guy's short hair feels nice
>>
>>7455817
short back and sides
>>
wat do?
>>
>>7455869
ask if I can join ofc
>>
>>7454777
there's a bad lisa lampanelli joke in there somewhere
>>
>>7455869
>millennials actually live like this

jesus christ, clean your room and
bunkbeds?
seriously?

turn around and walk out and never come back.
>>
>>7456346
>millennials
you do know that unless you were born in the 70's or before you are either a millenial as well or underage, don't you?
>>
>>7455817
hitler youth
>>
>>7456346
messy rooms are cute
>>
>>7456346
Bunk beds are comfy, I keep mine until I was fifteen despite the fact, my brother was so much older we hadn't shared them since I was eight.
Great for sleepovers.
>>
File: 1481073778047.jpg (56KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481073778047.jpg
56KB, 600x400px
tfw no daddy for christmas
>>
>>7457904
its not christmas yet son
>>
>>7455869
I wonder if I'll ever have sex with someone that thicc
>>
File: 1439305873833.png (436KB, 386x546px) Image search: [Google]
1439305873833.png
436KB, 386x546px
>>7457953
it already is in australia
>>
all I want for christmas
>>
File: tumblr_nrtp4yj0Xz1ro9bxlo1_500.jpg (58KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrtp4yj0Xz1ro9bxlo1_500.jpg
58KB, 480x640px
>>7458106
Hit up grindr.
>>
>>7458092
Australia is like UK and US's weird redneck cousin.

Except I can't say that anymore because this year UK and US decided to start doing cocaine
>>
Do you masc guys generally only like other masc guys? I wouldn't say that i'm fem at all, but I don't think im masc either, I just know that I enjoy being submissive for masc guys.
>>
>>7458338
Just keep messaging masc daddies on grindr until you find one that's into you
>>
File: tumblr_o2y8884RLe1tiv69oo1_1280.jpg (37KB, 628x628px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2y8884RLe1tiv69oo1_1280.jpg
37KB, 628x628px
>>7458338
Generally I would say yes. I'm no fem hater. I just don't find them or most of their qualities attractive.
>>
>>7458123
Damn. Would that ass.

>>7458338
Depends. If you're just looking for hairy beard guys, you'll probably be fine. I think most muscle bears are mostly masc for masc.
>>
>>7458338
I'm not fond of fem guys. I don't find feminine traits attractive and flamboyant personalities annoy me. I prefer to date low-key people, fem guys tend to be embarrassing to be around.
>>
>>7458338
you should be fine. At least you shouldn't have problems with any guy that hasn't something like "masc4masc" written down on their profile.

t. masc4fem
>>
>>7458338
>submissive
Just put this out there. Most Doms are masc.
>>
>tfw horny as fuck but no stocking to stuff
>>
>>7448244
Fuck, this pic makes me rock hard. I want to fuck a 40 yo man so bad
>>
File: 143392223.png (684KB, 591x585px) Image search: [Google]
143392223.png
684KB, 591x585px
>>7458743
me too
>>
>>7458123
Jfc that ass is otherworldly
>>
>>7455851
>>7458849
>ywn wake up next to him with your head on his chest
>>
File: crying.gif (904KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
crying.gif
904KB, 500x253px
>>7459408
say it ain't so
>>
>>7455772
>How on earth is having a big chest a problem at all?
I have what I think is a small head and neck already.

Big chest makes it look evens smaller. Upper body is like 3x the size of my arms.

I am a freak ;____;

I need a chest corset that'll squeeze my ribcage into a much smaller size.
>>
>>7459408
The worst part is that he lives near me but he's kinda famous so I can't approach him without outing myself as the creep I am ;-;
>>
Beefy dude who once tried fisting himself anon here. I tried it again and now I can comfortably shove my big fist up my ass. Strange feels all around.

That is all.
>>
>>7460888
>now I can comfortably shove my big fist up my ass
And here I am barely able to fit 2 fingers
>>
>>7460903
Lots and lots and lots of lube will loosen you up pretty quickly.
>>
>>7460915
I don't think I need anymore fingers in there. 2 feels great.
>>
>>7460888
I said it once and I'll say it again... STOP! DON'T RUIN YOUR BP!
>>
>>7458338
When I think of masc I just think of passing as straight. Doesn't matter if you're beefy or hairy just so long as you're not fem. I'm masc though I am ottermode. I am not attracted to fems in the least relationship wise. I cannot even befriend them sadly because more often than not that catch feelings. It's a bit depressing because a lot of fem gay guys are actually cool people with interesting personalities. They just often tend to be forever alone.
>>
Goddamn Christmas mass is the worst. What a waste of time
>>
>>7462239
That's true. Christmas Eve mass is where it's at.
>>
>>7461095
My bp can handle it now though. It's tightening up again just fine.
>>
> downloaded tinder again because nothing better to do
> talking with a slightly chubby guy with charming green-ish eyes
> he lives near the place where I'll be moving to in two weeks
> he's out of the closet like me and, as far as it seems, very nice and interesting
> meeting him tomorrow after workout

I'm cautiously optimistic, anons. Wish me luck
>>
>tfw hot daddy uncle takes off his shirt at family gathering

I know being turned on by him is wrong on way too many levels but daaaamn I hope I get to look like that when I'm his age.
>>
>>7463298
Time to get in shape anon..
>>
>>7463298
Why did he take his shirt off?

Post pics
>>
>>7463307
I'm already in good shape but I think there's a big chance I'll get fucked up by my genetics. I full beard is already something I'll never get, so I hope I won't lose my hair in my 30s and that I won't get thyroid issues like my dad ;-;
>>
Merry Christmas guys x
>>
>>7463320
he got a tattoo on his chest/shoulders, and he was asked to show it off
>>
>>7459678
gib his instagram if u can
>>
Do you think it's more acceptable or at least more expected that gay men are narcissistic?
For example it seems like if a straight guy is concerned with his appearance or posts shirtless selfies on social media it's considered vain and elicits eyerolls from people. But if a gay guy does it it's seen as kinda normal and no one minds.
>>
Holy shit I just got served by the hottest fucking daddy bear at Officeworks.

Wtf I love Officeworks now.
>>
Merry Christmas you glorious winged faggots.
>>
>>7463535
Hmm I see straight guys posting shirtless selfies all the time and no one gives them shit for that, actually. And when someone does say something negative about thrm is usually a woman with a fat and/or ugly bf/husband
>>
File: tumblr_od22l9AS8q1qilddeo1_1280.jpg (317KB, 1146x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od22l9AS8q1qilddeo1_1280.jpg
317KB, 1146x1280px
bump
>>
>>7448244
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cglLJJ0Czo8
>>
>tfw no gorilla bf
>>
Spent Christmas with family

How did the rest of mascgen spend Christmas?
>>
>>7465237
spent it with family too.

Got to see my sister in law's gay uncle and his "son" (his dog)

it was sad and kinda like looking into a scary future
>>
File: avatar_1482625626722.jpg (105KB, 1240x1240px) Image search: [Google]
105KB, 1240x1240px
>>7454132
Stuck at 165lb

Im tired of people telling me that my body is fine.... I want someone to encourage me to get fatter and beefier. Why can't I find a bear who loves being a bear and wants to take a pup under his care and watch him grow into a manly man.
Pic related
>>
>>7454132
>tfw slowest bulk ever i fucking hate eating
>>
Rule #2. Section A - Don't respond to shit posters or namefags/tripfags.
Rule #2. Section B - Report shitposters.
>>
>>7465416
Despite the harrowing vision was it at least enjoyable?
>>
why does /v/ have the worst fetishes?
>>
File: 1459305960843.jpg (94KB, 632x935px) Image search: [Google]
1459305960843.jpg
94KB, 632x935px
>>7465435
I mean, your body does look 'fine'

it's not great and certainly not a muscle bear's body, though. But by normal standards it is fine.

>>7465470
Yeah, I guess. I got drunk and got three new pairs of boxer briefs, one of which makes my ass look great.
>>
>>7465529
>my ass look great.
post ass senpai
>>
File: 1459186670998.jpg (122KB, 1007x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1459186670998.jpg
122KB, 1007x1024px
>>7465553
it's not internet ready yet
>>
>>7465632
One day it will and you'll escape the sister-in-law gay uncle timeline
>>
File: tumblr_nxq7dhGWGW1rjdkydo1_540.jpg (75KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxq7dhGWGW1rjdkydo1_540.jpg
75KB, 540x720px
>>7465237
Spent Christmas eve with family. Spent Christmas day with husband. Green Christmas's are very lame fyi.
>>
>>7465237
Spent it with the senpai. Meeting up with the qt3.14 today.

>>7465416
Defintely don't want to be that guy. Want to settle down and have actual kids at some point.
>>7465435
I'm an ex skelly to.
You just have to eat. Even if it's physically painful. Whenever you're not uncomfortably full, it's time to eat again.

I don't think I'd ever try to put on fat, but it's an unintentional side effect. >>7465529
Got a bunch of underwear for Christmas to. The pairs my "admirer" bought make my bulge look obscene. lol
>>
>>7466910
>make my bulge look obscene. lol
pls post buldge mid west anon
>>
>>7466985
Don't have a pic handy, but it looks kinda like this.
>>
>>7467008
I wish I had an admirer who would buy me cute underwear.
>>
>>7467028
Part of the job really.
>>
>>7467080
OK I wish I had an admirer
>>
>>7467093
post your butt here maybe we can find you one
>>
>>7467105
I want you, midwest anon. You with your qt beard and silly hat. Why can't you see we'd be perfect for one another :(
>>
File: ZY9ycAm.gif (3MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
ZY9ycAm.gif
3MB, 360x360px
>>7458338
Most masc go for fems where I come from and it is annoying as hell I mean, I'm soon gonna be 21 and going full otter mode and the only people going after me are like shaved twinks.
>>
>>7467117
>qt beard
Check.
>silly hat
Must be thinking of another Midwest anon.

>>7467151
Just gotta get bigger anon. Everyone like fit muscle dudes.
>>
File: 1472398994715.jpg (21KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
1472398994715.jpg
21KB, 352x352px
>>7467180
Working on that. Started going to the gym. Eventhough I have low self esteem and stopped beliving in love and emotions
>>
>>7467235
Don't be sad bb. Mascgen loves you.
>>
File: 1476465120350.jpg (58KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476465120350.jpg
58KB, 640x800px
Post selfies of yourself in your Christmas gifts.

If you didn't get anything, you gotta post naked.
>>
File: 1445877917079.jpg (83KB, 700x468px) Image search: [Google]
1445877917079.jpg
83KB, 700x468px
>>7467936
ok here is me
>>
>>7467951
Imagine how beefy his farts must be.
>>
File: 21654654.jpg (64KB, 475x631px) Image search: [Google]
21654654.jpg
64KB, 475x631px
>>7467936
You get old pics.
>>
File: 1438788496193.jpg (115KB, 839x839px) Image search: [Google]
1438788496193.jpg
115KB, 839x839px
>>7467991
I have a hard time imagining what a beefy fart is to begin with
>>
>>7468072
like minced beef, red wine vinegar, and eggs
>>
File: IMG_20161226_160714.jpg (1MB, 1940x2596px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161226_160714.jpg
1MB, 1940x2596px
>>7467936
Christmas cookie bulk. Lol
>>7467951
Mirin
>>7468060
Qt.
>>
>>7468108
T H A T D I C K
>>
File: IMG-20161211-WA0011.jpg (52KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161211-WA0011.jpg
52KB, 640x800px
I am 80kg and 175cm tall, am I beefy mascgen?
>>
File: 1440693659644.jpg (105KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
1440693659644.jpg
105KB, 500x740px
>>7468544
maybe but going by those numbers alone I don't think so
>>
>>7468544
>short
>stocky
Sounds cute anon
>>
>>7467235
>Eventhough I have low self esteem and stopped beliving in love and emotions
Hang around. We'll put some feels back in you.
>>
>>7462739
how'd it go
>>
File: 1474641034119.jpg (59KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1474641034119.jpg
59KB, 540x540px
Questionable.
>>
>>7469999
What's questionable anon?
>>
What is happening. What is this mommy meme and why is it literally shitting up mascgen?
>>
i get a boner from eating too much
what am i /masc/
>>
>>7469632
>>7469636
>>7469646
>>7469651
>>7469660
>>7469665
>>7469675
>>7469680
>>7469688
>>7469692
>>7469698
>>7469706
Janitor how do you not know how to ban this cunt
>>
Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.
>>
Is it over?
>>
>>7470618
yes. We can go back to not posting now
>>
>>7468617
Why?
>>
>>7470786
As God intended
>>
>>7470794
(it's a joke)
(because mascgen is slow af)
(get it?)
>>
So did you get what you wanted for Christmas? And what was the best surprise?
>>
>>7469675
We unfortunately couldn't meet up yesterday because of some unforeseen circumstances, we rescheduled for today's afternoon.
We've been talking a lot. Turns out he has a pretty demented sense of humor, which is a plus because I'm also a fucking retard in that aspect.
He's also accomplished enough to not be fazed by my stuff. When I mentioned my research and that I teach classes despite being an undergrad he didn't make a big deal out of it, which is a first for me. Overall he just had a very simple, low-key reaction to the crazy things about my life that I told him.
So I'm still optimistic.
>>
>meet guy on tinder
>beardy, tall cub. Exactly my type and super cute
>start chatting for a bit and he's incredibly flirty and funny
>I say we should meet up and have a date
>he says he's down, once he's back from his 3 month holiday in Australia...
12 months later
>getting merry at some kind of Christmas function
>suddenly remember this tinder guy
>we start chatting again and it's even more friendly and flirty than before. Lots of innuendo and shirtless pics being sent on snapchat
>I ask him on a date again
>"oh, we sorry anon, the funniest thing, I'm actually seeing someone at the moment..."
>"ok"
>"someone I have to break up with..."
>"...right"
>then the sexy, flirty convo continues like nothing happened
>until I bring up meeting again
>he's like "as friends right...?"
>I tell him he's confusing me and I'm getting a lot of mixed messages
>he says he's also confused (and says I'm very hot at the same time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
What should I do? He doesn't like his bf but I can't respect that he doesn't want to cheat, but I feel as though going on a date "as friends" will 100% lead to at least some kind of sexyness. Calling it a friend date is just him trying to feel less guilty or something.
>>
Bf and I just broke up. 29th wouldve marked 4 years together.

I think we're ok. He is going to his parents tomorrow for a couple of days (belated Xmas visit). Guess we will figure out how we are going to do this when he gets back.

Fuck. We own so much shit "together". Time to open my own bank account and start looking for a place too. This is rough...
>>
>>7471131
Sorry to hear that, anon. Remember the immortal words: "The best way to get over someone is to get under someone."
>>
>>7471047
Well, if you want something long-term (if possible), it's probably best to wait till he's single again. I think you'd be setting yourself up for hurt if you try the "just friends"-thing. And yes, it will most definitely lead to sexy times.
>>
>>7465237
Was at my parents house. It was lovely.
>>
>>7471047
If you want something serious, I think you're wasting your time with him. Too many excuses and the fact that he's already flirting other guys even before breaking up with his current bf.

But if you just want to hookup then just do it. Keep in mind there's a good chance he won't break up with his bf, which would make you just an affair for him.
>>
>>7471131
LMAO YOU DIDNT HAVE YOUR OWN BANK ACCOUNT
O LAWDDDDDDDDDDD
BET U HAVE HIV NOW TOO
>>
File: 6575734.jpg (40KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
6575734.jpg
40KB, 526x526px
>>7471131
What happened? A fight? Did the flame simply burnout after awhile?
>>
>>7469675
>>7471029
I'm about to meet him, anon. Wish me luck
>>
>>7471166
I broke up with my bf 6 months ago and I basically went full slut. Now, although I feel more sexually open, I also feel quite dirty.
>>
>>7471763
well there's a chance you're not clean anymore
>>
>>7470098
Same. It's oddly satisfying. I think it's an association with making gains and brunt more attractive, but idk.
>>
I shouldn't masturbate cus I get to see my bf tonight after having not seen each other for a month....

I'm soooo horny though.

I can't stop jerking off.
>>
>>7458498
>fem guys tend to be embarrassing to be around.

kek they really are
>>
>>7471899
They're embarrassing sometimes but in my experience they also can push you out of your comfort zone and you'll try shit that you normally wouldn't (for better or worse). That said I'm not particularly attracted to them either but they can be great, reliable friends
>>
>>7472033
>>7472033
That's true. I wouldn't have tried a lot of stuff without fem friends. I even liked some of it
>>
>tfw you might be in love
>>
>>7472426
With whom?
>>
>>7472033
>>7472244
>mfw fem friends got me into drag
>>
>>7471131
>sharing a bank account
>not being married
fucking. retarded.
>>
>>7472798
gotta word this
dont be fucking retarded, dont share important shit unless you're married and there are legal responsibilities tied to sharing that shit
>>
>>7471166
In time anon. A good fucking would be great. Gotta set myself up first.

>>7471544
The flame did burn out. He said he doesn't know if he loves me anymore, or saw a future where we work this out. Other things like he wants to get married, and buy a house. I always said I could want those things but I think us not being on the same page hurt him. He is older (turning 40 soon), I just turned 27.

>>7472798
>>7471534
Live and learn anons. We were building a life together - shared money simplifies that. In saying that, I get why you think it's retarded, and I don't think I'll do it again in a future relationship.

Any tips on healing? I don't know what to do with myself apart from work and lift.
>>
Just came back from my date with >>7462739

Well... It went ok, but I don't think I want to go forward with this guy. By our conversations online I thought he would be somewhat a collected and sarcastic guy, but he just wasn't like that at all. He was kind of hyperactive, and a drama queen too. Turns out he had enemies everywhere, and I know some of these people who are his "enemies" and, well, you'll hardly find better human beings than them, so I question how fair his accusations against them are.

He's also... Extremely unhygienic, or plain irresponsible. He's a Med student in Bolivia and he told me he routinely takes anatomical samples (human organs preserved in formaldehyde) back home to study, and he leaves them on his fridge with his food. Of course this is definitely forbidden.

He's also plain obese. I was kind of ready for a somewhat chubby guy, but he's gained weight since the pictures I saw of him. He's way beyond my limit.

He'll also be leaving back to Bolivia in two months, so it's not like we'll be around each other for long.
Things could have gone a lot worse, I guess. We just talked for two hours and went our separate ways.
>>
>>7473041
>Any tips on healing?
You need tips on how not to be a dumbass tho
>>
>accidentally pooped in his car
:(
>>
File: 0a1.jpg (62KB, 428x410px) Image search: [Google]
0a1.jpg
62KB, 428x410px
>>7473493
???
>>
>>7473493
SHART
>>
File: 1438456321135.jpg (9KB, 449x497px) Image search: [Google]
1438456321135.jpg
9KB, 449x497px
>>7473493
>>
>>7472581
lol
did you like it?

>>7473041
Just keep swiming anon.

>>7473255
Love makes fools (dumbasses) of us all.
>>
>>7473545
>did you like it?
It was fun, to be honest, but it was a one time thing, I guess. The idea of shaving regularly for that doesn't appeal me and tucking your dick is fucking scary (I didn't do it)

>>7473041
I'm pretty much in the same situation, anon. My bf broke up with me almost two months ago. I'm 22, he's 35. Being in so different moments of your lives makes a relationship very difficult. At least I know what it is like to be with a semi-daddy.

Can't give you tips on healing, though. I still want to kill myself pretty much every time I think about him.

The worst part is that a friend of mine saw him on Growlr already ;-;
>>
>>7473545
>Love makes fools (dumbasses) of us all.
lmao no
it may make me clumsy, but I will never share a bank account like a fucking inbred
gtfo

>>7473645
>The worst part is that a friend of mine saw him on Growlr already ;-;
I hope your friend and him hook up and they live happily :)
>>
>>7473645
>The worst part is that a friend of mine saw him on Growlr already ;-;
It's hard time blame him anon. He's already 40, if he wants to settle down he doesn't have forever before he's an old man.
>>
>>7473765
Lol
You say shit like that now, but it just means you've never been in love.

It's terrible. Like a severe mental illness you can catch suddenly that will destroy your life.
>>
>>7473765
lmao my dude your so epic xD
>>
>>7473796
>if you haven't been a retard like me, you haven't been in love!
cute attempt at discrediting my experiences
no wonder you're single :)
>>
>>7473802
you're*
even though your life is a disaster, your grammar should never falter~
>>
>>7473810
omg stop please my sides are going to leave this dimension XD upboated!
>>
>>7473823
>>>/mtfgen/
:)
>>
It's reverse trolling a thing? Like seeing if you can get a troll to keep posting for as long a possible. Cause mascgen's troll is retarded.

>>7473806
Lol good guess.
>>
I want to get horny RIGHT NOW
Post bara dudes
>>
>>7474076
You sound retarded actually.
>>
File: 1476503505448.jpg (78KB, 800x564px) Image search: [Google]
1476503505448.jpg
78KB, 800x564px
>>7474122

>>7474238
U
>>
I feel bad for that one guy who starts all the threads and is the only one who posts images here trying to keep this pathetic gen alive because he has nothing else going on in his life.
>>
File: 14345435434.png (64KB, 1068x1096px) Image search: [Google]
14345435434.png
64KB, 1068x1096px
>>7474122
happy jerk off
>>
File: tumblr_oh8qwrvqp41vgfz85o1_1280.jpg (348KB, 907x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh8qwrvqp41vgfz85o1_1280.jpg
348KB, 907x1280px
>>7474122
>>
>>7474122
>>
File: 1439139797995.jpg (29KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
1439139797995.jpg
29KB, 266x400px
>>7474285
that pic makes me want to rub his tummy
>>
>>
>>7474302
But steroid tummy sucks
>>
File: roidgut.jpg (54KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
roidgut.jpg
54KB, 500x352px
>>7474338
doesn't really look like a full roidgut though
>>
>>7474343
It's defintely roid gut. It just doesn't look like it cause he's higher body fat percentage.
>>
File: 1438760829432.gif (858KB, 250x325px) Image search: [Google]
1438760829432.gif
858KB, 250x325px
>>7474415
>he's higher body fat percentage
which is literally what I just said.

It's not just a roid gut, there's also some fat there.
>>
>>7474430
Sorry broham. Missed the full part.
>>
File: CNYND8VWcAA-oD1.jpg (59KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CNYND8VWcAA-oD1.jpg
59KB, 600x800px
>>7474507
it's ok
have a natty tummy
>>
>>7473192
>dating Bolivians
Why
>>
>>7474430
>goddamn adorable gif
>>
So I was trying this new jack posish I read about on bodybuilding.com where you hang like a bat from a public monkey bar set and finish into your mouth to conserve protein and I e-jacked too hard and missed my mouth completely!

The post-Christmas load hit the bridge of my nose which then distributed the semen evenly across both of my eyelids. I blinked a few times to try and create tears to fight the adhesive force of the ejaculate but with every blink my eyelids just got harder and harder to open and now they're almost completely crusted closed with cum!

It's very very cold outside and I couldn't find my way home and I didn't know what to do. I threw my pants and underwear somewhere on the playground but I couldn't find them in all of that damn cold mulch, so my balls were absolutely freezing. My penis was OK though because I stretch-plugged it into my anus but I had to shit real bad and my yulelog was acting like the complete opposite of a muzzle-loader. I could actually feel bits of turd traveling down my urethra as the tip of my penis battled the mighty monster. I tried to tie my foreskin shut beforehand to combat this but my skin was so cold it lost most of its stretchy-ness.

God I hope no one was watching me and I hope if people are watching me that they understand that I'm not some weirdo with just a ballsack and no penis and that my penis was actually inside of my own ass for warmth.

if not I probably looked like a real jerk right then.
>>
>>7475511
Wtf??
>>
Last night I matched with a legit 10/10 on tinder (pic related). He seems pretty in to me and I'm freaking the fuck out. Normally I only ever go on dates with 6/10s. Maybe 7s at best. I have no idea how to play this. I just want to lock in a date ASAP so he meets real life me and not online sperg me.
>>
>>7473192
Hahaha he sounds like a complete freak. At least you have some good material for when your next date asks you about your worst dates.
>>7473041
>He is older (turning 40 soon), I just turned 27.
If I was 40 I would be so shit scared of being alone I would 100% not dump my 27 yo hot stud of a bf. Your ex is probably going to alone until he dies now. His loss desu.
>>
>>7475214
He's from Brazil actually, he only studies in Bolivia. But this detail is kind of irrelevant because I'm not dating him. After yesterday's fiasco we haven't exchanged a single word and hopefully I'll never see him again.
>>
>>7476100
Try to stop thinking of him as a number in an imaginary scale. The moment you accept yourself as inferior to him is the moment you fuck everything up.

Ngl he's very hot though.

But why is such a hot guy single and on tinder? Think about that. He might be good looking but there's a good chance he's lonely and as much of a sperg as you are. There's also a chance he's an asshole irl.

So just keep in mind you are playing on an even field and ask him to meet.
>>
>>7472439
He's a qt I went to high school with that I bumped into at a party randomly.

>adorable and sweet personality
>outdoorsy and active like me
>loves doggos

He's perfect. The only thing is his dad is one of those super conservative old school bores. Which I guess is why he's still deeply closeted. Sometimes he seems keen as mustard, but then he'll get shy/nervous and lose his nerve. I'm patient, though.
>>
This thread aight but the men not fat enough
>>
>>7476291
>There's also a chance he's an asshole irl.
Or poz or catfishing.
>>
File: 1449844967001.jpg (30KB, 369x292px) Image search: [Google]
1449844967001.jpg
30KB, 369x292px
saw my cousin i hadn't seen in years during christmas

he was huge and had muscular butt and nice bara diddies, why are they always straight
>>
>>7477029
would you fugg your cousin if he was gay?
>>
>>7476977
>catfishing
yeah I usually have a hard time trusting hot people whose display photo is a cropped photo someone else took.

I mean you can steal a selfie as well, but pics like that look straight up stolen from some tumblr.

Is it too autistic to ask for timestamps or specific pics someone wouldn't take otherwise?
>>
>>7476654
> The only thing is his dad is one of those super conservative old school bores

is it weird I like fugging dudes with families like this? like seriously get off from it
>>
File: tumblr_oiqsq0LgGl1rmsiy2o1_1280.jpg (75KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oiqsq0LgGl1rmsiy2o1_1280.jpg
75KB, 640x640px
>>7477133
>Is it too autistic to ask for timestamps or specific pics someone wouldn't take otherwise?

Of course not. It's the smart thing to do when you're left in doubt and if he for some reason has a problem with taking another pic for you well then you just know somethings up.
>>
>>7477154
This. You're to good to be true, is a pretty big compliment.
>>
>>7477143
I mean, I think it's pretty funny that his dad really likes me. He has no idea that I'm gay and trying to get in his son's pants, though.
>>
>>7477143
I could see that. Deep closeted dudes are pretty far usually masc and there's the whole "forbidden love" thing.

>>7477226
That shits great.
Especially:
>See son, you should be more like anon here.
>>
>>7477473
It's funny because he loves being outdoors/active and is pretty sporty, but I don't know that I'd call him 'masc' just based on his personality. He's very sweet and shy. Even though he was on the rowing team and 'popular' in high school, he didn't have many friends. If any.

All his friends now are into the arts. So his dad definitely sees me as a positive influence as opposed to the "pansies" he hangs out with.

>See son, you should be more like anon here.
He more or less said something like that once. Little does he know.
>>
tfw you realize you are the gay uncle at family gatherings
>>
>>7477632
Lol I didn't realize that till just now. I'm the only uncle at family gatherings.
>>
File: 3463463.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
3463463.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
>>7477632
>mfw family is okay with this

I'm the favorite uncle too.
>>
>>7477632
The last gay uncle in my family died like 15 years ago.

I'm going to be the next gay uncle once my brother starts making babies.
>>
>>7477632
my sister doesn't have kids (yet)
>>
>>7477504
>It's funny because he loves being outdoors/active and is pretty sporty, but I don't know that I'd call him 'masc' just based on his personality. He's very sweet and shy.

sounds adorable holy shit hope you get in his pants if you haven't already
>>
>>7477645
It's super fun, isn't it? I've always joked that I want to be a part time parent and that's kind of what being an uncle is like.

>>7478623
He's so precious you have no idea. I'm totally smitten and I can't help it.

We're kind of in dating limbo right now, but I'm making progress. He let me kiss him the last time we hung out.
>>
Anyone of the gay photoshop version of this? Halp.
>>
>>7478710
Just use paint and snip off the ponytail/change her to him.
>>
>>7478726
Halp
>>
File: tumblr_o6ukzopTNN1u5wnjio3_1280.jpg (154KB, 1280x546px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6ukzopTNN1u5wnjio3_1280.jpg
154KB, 1280x546px
>>7478741
Step it up, anon.
>>
>>7471047
I need pics anon ;)
>>
>>7478695
Yeah . Like having kids but with a return policy. Lol

Still want a bunch of my own someday.
>>
>>7476654
>he'll get shy/nervous and lose his nerve
There just might be hope for shy guys like me
>>
>>7478695
>>7479360
I'm just glad to know there are cute shy guys out there.

Seems like all the gay guys I know are sluts.
>>
>>7448244

Is it possible to have dysphoria for being a twink when really you want to be some butch beefy hunk man?

Literally I get so much jelly looking at pictures of these guys with biceps the size of my head etc, but I'm just a bit of a fag as well as having super fast metabolism and no particular enthusiasm for eating
>>
>>7479404
I used to be a skinny fag to. Getting big is simple you just have to force yourself to eat, even when you're full.

I manged to go from 150 to 210 then cut to 190 in a year. You just have to push yourself.
>>
>>7479404
> have dysphoria
I think you're appropriating a very serious symptom for a situation in which it's terribly inadequate. Don't compare your very easily fixable situation to that of a trans person who has to go immeasurably greater lengths than you likely ever will.

>these guys with biceps the size of my head
Anon, if getting big biceps is your ONLY goal, it isn't that hard. At all, really.
I mean, that's a shitty goal, surely one of THE SHITTIEST ones, but it's achievable.

> super fast metabolism and no particular enthusiasm for eating
Excuses.
You can either wallow on your excuses or start doing something. We can help you with the latter, but we don't really tolerate the former here.
>>
>>7479461

>Excuses.
>Any difficulty you face that isn't completely insurmountable is an excuse

Lol. It's not an excuse, it's just something that I find to be more bothersome than being unattractive.

>I think you're appropriating a very serious symptom for a situation in which it's terribly inadequate.

Grow up, I was obviously being hyperbolic
>>
File: tumblr_npfktiLyxI1tvy8l9o2_250.png (65KB, 187x187px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npfktiLyxI1tvy8l9o2_250.png
65KB, 187x187px
>>7478710
That is quite possibly the most beta thing i have ever fucking seen.
>>
>>7479474
> I'd rather be a skelly than go through the effort of achieving the things I want.
Ok.
>>
>>7479489

>I'd rather be skelly than exercise because I value my normal private and social life more than muscles

Sounds reasonable
>>
>>7477632
>Family gathering today
>I'm gay
>My sister and a cousin are lesbians
>Another cousin is FtM
>Literally more LGBT offspring than cis straight
Honestly, I'm beginning to think there's something about Welsh genes.
>>
File: IMG_6268.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6268.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>7478880
a flirty snapchat he sent me
>>
>>7479528

No way is he hot enough to justify debasing yourself
>>
>>7479461
Strong post
>>
>>7479535
Yeah he's not mega hot like >>7476100, but I think he's super cute. And we have so much chemistry that I want to wait it out for him.
>>
>>7479489
Cool m8. As much as I love lifting, it's not for everyone.
>>
>>7479556

Hot guys with whom you have a connection will come and go, but there is no way to claw your dignity back when you've knowingly encouraged someone to cheat on their boyfriend for you.
>>
File: fag.jpg (61KB, 460x613px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
61KB, 460x613px
>>7478710
>>
File: devilpepe.jpg (14KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
devilpepe.jpg
14KB, 258x196px
There's this guy that wants to boyfriend me up, I'm not really that into him but I'm sooooooooooo tired of being single. Should I go for it? Maybe I'll grow to love him?
>>
>>7480085
nope bad idea
>>
>>7480155
why though?
>>
>>7480167
You won't fall in love with someone you're not into, especially if you only get into a relationship with him just because you don't want to be single. Seriously, that's a terrible reason to get into a relationship.

I'm talking from personal experience. Except I was the guy who actually wanted to be in a relationship with the guy I liked. Of course, he lied to me and said he was into me as well.

In the end, it sucked for me, it sucked for him, it sucked for everybody, and it was nothing but a shitty mess.
>>
>>7480325
*sigh* you are probably right. I don't know how to meet guys in this city. It really sucks. My last boyfriend was 3 years ago. I miss cuddles and kisses and all that good stuff.

I am going to go on a date with this guy though tomorrow, to test it out. Who knows. I don't know him that well, maybe he is really interesting.
>>
>>7480373
Going on a date with him is ok. Just don't make promises you can't keep.
>>
>>7479612
Thank you i love you. Youre important and lovely
>>
rolling for "everybody gets a bf in 2017 edition"
>>
rolling for Last Call for 2016 Husbando edition
>>
>>7480373
I'd say wait until he's single to go out with him or do anything in general. Also, if it happens, you should remember how he wanted to out with you while still being with his boyfriend, because you might unknowingly end up in that same position in the future.
>>
Plg edition
>>
>>7481087
this pls ;-;
>>
>>7481094
>tfw got a date tonight
Hold on boys. It's gonna be close!
>>
>>7481861
>>7481861
>>7481861
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.