[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are cis gays (tops) so against dating ftms?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3082.jpg (255KB, 1280x937px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3082.jpg
255KB, 1280x937px
Why are cis gays (tops) so against dating ftms?
>>
>>7448021
Same reason lesbians aren't too keen on transgirls. Because they're attracted to the same sex and a tranny is not quite the same.
>>
>>7448021
>be gay
>be into women
pick one
>>
Because penis.
>>
Because drama half of the time..

Also half of the time ftms try to pass of being a boy despite their age. Dude, you're becoming 30 next year, nobody buys this "but I'm a 15yo boy" shit. Man the fuck up, because that sort of shit is why you start crying every goddamn time people think you're just a tomboy or a bulldyke.
>>
>>7448021
Because they do not look or act like men. All the one i have met were not actually transitioning and looked like cosplayers.
>>
>>7448390
>Because they do not look or act like men. All the one i have met were not actually transitioning and looked like cosplayers

Those punks are annoying. Oddly, first other transguy I met was unsure about approaching me for weeks because he thought I was a femmy cis faggot not trans. I was preT but had chin stubble so he was thrown.

Wish I could grow a long beard but I have an awesome thick moustache at least. Hopefully I'm not crossplay level after 10 years.
>>
>>7448419
Because you like Damon Albarn?
>>
>>7448417
Are you on T now?
>>
>>7448437
Pfft for years, bro. I've also been gutted, had the tots lopped off. Whole 9 yards.
>>
>>7448021
I'm not really into pussy but as long as I can fuck him in the butt I have no problem. Also tits are a turnoff for me.
>>
Because I am sexually attracted to male bodies. Having seen a huge variety of people with vaginas, I don't want to have sex with any of them, and that's why I think I'm a gay person.

The idea that sexual orientation is based on "gender expression" is fucking stupid. Would that make me less gay because I like twinks more than masc dudes? Is it straight to like "passing" traps, or does it only become straight once they "identify" as female? I'm only sexually attracted to someone's "gender" to the extent that it leads me to expect a male body with a penis, and if I find out that they don't have that equipment then I lose sexual interest.
>>
>>7448419
>idk anything about trans people XDD

>>7448021
i think that if an FtM looks like an attractive guy, they won't have trouble finding a date gay or straight.
>>
>>7448450
More power to you. Carry on.
>>
>>7448021

because they still act like annoying chicks
they can barely sustain the personality they wish they were
>>
>>7448021
Benis
>>
>>7448911
>because generalisation
>>
>>7448040
>be gay
>be into ftms
Sounds fine to me
>>
>>7448021
Bisexual men are your saviors.
We do exist.
>>
Lol this is all lame.

I'm a trans guy dating an 100% gay top, he's only into men and he's never worked with the kind of genitals i have before in his life. But I already transitioned so I look perfectly male(I know all trans men ARE male but our problem is the path to visually looking male as well), and so to him he's just dating a cutie masc twink with a bonus hole. We're pretty happy together
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>7448021

>Wanting my pecker to touch your dirty vagina

No thanks VAGINAL JEW
>>
>>7448021
Idk I see more bottoms having a problem with it because tfw no dick
>>
Because women ruin everything
>>
>>7448965
this desu
Bisexuals a best
>>
File: image.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
260KB, 563x542px
NO BENIS
>>
File: 2D girl love.jpg (70KB, 600x546px) Image search: [Google]
2D girl love.jpg
70KB, 600x546px
>>7448021
Homos are transphobic
>tfw I just made Tumblr explode
>>
>>7449052
Male isn't a look, it's a sex.
>>
>>7448021
>he lets his dick touch a vainga while topping a guy
woah dude what are you, straight?
>>
>>7448031
This is correct.
>>
>>7449052
Lol you're a hairy girl.
>>
>>7448031
>>7450394
the reason is that almost all transbians are agp and almost all transgays are aap, so most of them seem 'wrong' to cisbians and cisgays in some fundamental way, varying from 'you're legitimately just your natal sex in a dress/binder' to 'i like you but you just seem off'
the irony of it is that cisbians and cisgays are often very interested in non-a*p trans people to the point of being very attracted towards them before learning they're trans, but like any crush someone gay has on someone straight it's doomed to disappointment
>>
Because they're bigots who don't accept the brave new world.
>>
>>7448021
Women and their variants on testosterone irritate me just by being in close vicinity
>>
>>7449052
>""""gay top""""

Ftfy
>>
>>7450802
>often very interested in non-a*p trans people
I dunno how it is for ftms, but mtfs never pass. It's so depressing to chat with a self-proclaimed girl on the internet only for it to turn out to be another ugly transbian. They can scream bigotry all they want but I'm never going to date a "girl" who looks nothing like one.
>>
>>7448944
lol
>>
File: 2.jpg (20KB, 265x411px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
20KB, 265x411px
>>7450963
>getting fucked in the ass by this guy
>B-but I'm s-straight!
>>
File: 20161222_092457.jpg (2MB, 1941x1486px) Image search: [Google]
20161222_092457.jpg
2MB, 1941x1486px
>>7450856
Hey sweetie.
>>
>>7450856
Honestly I'm surprised by how cute some of the low key ones are. I will agree that some of them are very homely which is a shame, and there are some neurotic tendencies which can be difficult to deal with, but that's true of regular women as well. I've started opening up more to the idea of dating transwomen after getting to know a few and finding out that our personalities mesh. It helps that like I said, some of them are very cute without acting like they're putting on an act (or acting like a weeb or teenager).

I might become a woman who dates transbians and lesbians and not at all bothered by it. I feel no cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>7449281
>>7448965
Lol. If you have to date bisexuals your transition has failed.
>>
>>7448021
FtMs like the one in OPs pic (olivia) are just cis girls in literally every way, they just have short hair and want to be yaoi boys.
>>
If Bisexuals/Pans are the only one who are interested then your seen as anything else but a man.

I'm a top. And I'm not intrested in dicks either. I go back and fourth with FTM. The only thing that KiLLS it for me is knowing that they where actually born with a vagina.

I remember 'Mangina' who was around the net a few years ago but just disappeared. He was a cis male who got a pussy installed and to the this day I still back off to his material. For FTM its knowing that vagina is 'real' -- they were born with that which ultimately makes them a women. That utterly kills them as a sexual prospect. No matter how you spin it i just wouldn't be having gay sex anymore -- its flat out heterosexuality.
I am down for the oral tho.
>>
>>7451941
>I am down for the oral tho.

How come this is fine but anything else isn't? Also how can you like mangina and not ftm's?
>>
As a cis straight male, i've just discovered FTM's and omg, they are the best fucking people ever <3
All the attention I get, and being desired..hhnngg.
Keep at it boys!
>>
File: IMG_1990.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1990.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>7452229
>implying a gay ftm lusting after a cishet is any different from a gay cis guy
I wonder how much of this thread is salty gay guys who will never be able to ruse their straight crush into bed

Pic related is totally Herero Sex TM
>>
>>7448021
Because I'm attracted to males, males with dicks, not females pretending to be males with vaginas.
>>
>>7452253
I had one just promise to fly out to see me and ride me till my pelvis was crushed.
OMFG I never got attention like this from women!
I'm so happy ;_;
>>
>>7452257
Could have just said you're not into vaginas and skip the "females pretending" part.
>>
>>7452657
but then he wouldnt have gotten a reply
>>
>>7452657
Part of being a male is to stop being triggered by small stuff like that.
The amount of penis size jokes guys have to endure daily would probably make you jump a building.
>>
>>7448753
>i think that if an FtM looks like an attractive guy, they won't have trouble finding a date gay or straight.

Keep dreaming.

Transgirl here. An MTF can look stunning, but if he has no dick, there's no party.

Sorry, hetero women just happen to like cocks
>>
>>7452674
I mean I wouldn't say I was triggered? Just pointing out there was no need for the dickishness. But you're right I shouldn't expect that from here. That last point is sincere btw though it sounds passive agressive.
>>
>>7452681
>An MTF can look stunning, but if he has no dick, there's no party.
Do you mean ftm?
>>
>>7452657
I prefer honesty.
>>
>>7451951
Because when they are sucking my dick when I look down he has a handsome face. Or 'prefered' face. Its the visual.
>>
>>7452253
That straight guy fantasy is primarily for bottoms . That is If this post is directed toward tops.

On one night stands/hook ups nobody wants to deal with an inexperienced bottom. I've come to destroy them not wait 3 months on in to really lay pipe.
>>
You might maybe look like a guy, but your personality is still female.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.