[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been rejected because of your gender?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1454586771780222222222.gif (577KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1454586771780222222222.gif
577KB, 540x540px
Have you ever been rejected because of your gender?
>>
>>7447756
Yes.
Met a cute girl, hit it off really well. She was even into similar stuff, and wasn't a boring wishy-washy no-life nobody like so many people are these days. There was even an opportunity to help her stay in the country and get residence.
But, alas, she was a lesbian and I'm male. So it was not meant to be.
And then it turned out she was a lefty-voting SJW, so fuck that shit. Dodged a bullet there.
>>
File: 1482071432470.jpg (37KB, 373x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482071432470.jpg
37KB, 373x480px
>>7447756
Yea, i was like 11 and their was this Girl at my school who i "Considered" my friend... and she was having a Birthday party... and i was awaiting her invite... and it never came... i later asked her why she never invited me, she said because i didn't want any "BOYS" over and smirked at me in this cuntish way.

feels bad..

i'v had dysphoria since i was 6ish.. so that didn't help matters much.
>>
Rejected from the military
Refused entry to sports
Refused two travel opportunities
Refused hired to over a dozen jobs
Refused dog adoption
Refused promotion
Refused scholarship
>>
>>7447859
>dysphoria since i was 6ish
truscum >>/out/
>>
>>7447971
What..?
>>
No. I've only ever asked out boys and I've never really been rejected in that sense.
>>
When I was 4/5 years old, there was a girl I liked, and she liked me back, and we were super good friends. However, the class I was in was pretty fucked up; there was an intense degree of animosity and segregation between the boys and girls in the class. The boys bullied me a lot and I just wanted to spend time with that girl, so when eventually there was gonna be a "war" between boys and girls, I said that I would fight on the girls' side.
I'm not sure what happened but eventually some other girls convinced that girl to stop talking to me, and I wasn't able to make many female friends anymore, because everyone considered me a boy, and boys and girls refused to talk to each other in my class.
After that, the only people I was able to make friends with were targets of bullying that nobody else wanted to be friends with, so I just spent most of primary school (ages 4-11 in the Netherlands) fighting bullies and accepting the punishment I received from teachers for it.
I heard later from others that I was apparently pretty well known at my school in many classes, and apparently even popular among girls, but not many people dared to approach me, so I was pretty lonely.
In an attempt to get more attention, I started trying to fit in with the boys when I was 11, but I just ended up acting rather autistic and gross and being a prick, and people just avoided me. This persisted until I was 13 after which I just gave up on people IRL (instead relying on friends I met online).
A bit into my transition when I was 18 and went to university I tried making friends again, but I kinda just lost interest in them in favour of people I know online that I actually care about, and lost contact.
I guess I'm the one rejecting others now.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.