[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a painless, effective and efficient way to suicide?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 12

File: images.jpg (12KB, 452x326px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 452x326px
No hugboxing, looking for methods since I have no access to firearms.
>>
>>7447575
>Disclaimer don't do it, things will get better, look for help bla bla...
Helium exit bag seems like the most painless method, you can also use nitrogen and a diver mask of you just googled a bit you would know about lots of methods so I'm not sure if you're serious or just looking for attention.
Really quick and simple and efficient would be hanging yourself, just get a decent rope and something that is strong enough and high enough. Don't jump off a building or in front of a train. That will just make a mess and traumatize people around you. Before you do anything do some research by yourself to prevent mistakes. Also think of people who are close to you and how they feel if you have any. Think it over and do something nice before you kill yourself, like donating all your money to charity. Maybe God will forgive you that way as you don't have to go to hell.
>>
>>7447575
>No hugboxing
>just attentionwhoring

will you stream it?
>>
>>7447575
Heroine overdose.
Like stock up for a month.
>>
Always the old standby of dolphin diving off a cliff. Of course that requires a really big cliff. Good luck anon, hope you find happiness, whatever you do. :)
>>
>>7447575
Only one easy way, jump off a very high place. Any other way has major flaws.
>>
>>7447800
>>7447810
Now do the same with a rope around your neck to prevent people from having to clean up your bloody splatter pieces.
Well okay it might be useless if the rope decapitates you, but other than that it's just nicer that way.
>>
twisting a stick or rod under the
ligature so that it tightens, and then stays caught under the jaw or chin after unconsciousness

easy, quick and not painful if you do it right and compress your arteries instead of windpipe
>>
Get a gun a truck and a crowed. You know what to do.
>>
>>7447646
Not sure if they still sell helium/nitrogen without a significant concentration of air
>>
>>7447810
Will 13 storeys be enough?
>>
>>7447575
Suicide is really fucking stupid if you're able bodied desu, I'd just pack my shit and leave for somewhere
>>
File: 6593430.png (128KB, 579x523px) Image search: [Google]
6593430.png
128KB, 579x523px
>>7447575
There are lots of resources for this kind of thing online, and you know that, and so the reason you are posting here is so people will tell you not to. So: Don't do it.
>>
>>7447678
This.
Any opiate will do, really.
>>
>>7450344
This
Or
Kill yourself in a fun way, suicides are so fucking boring. Do something memorable with your death, you clearly didn't do it with your life.
>>
>>7450257
You can buy nitrogen at a welding store. They're not allowed to dilute it with air, the tanks are colour coded for what's inside them by law.
>>
>>7447678
If not this, drink a lot and take all the otc or not pills you can find - not fast but at least it will be close enough to painless
>>
File: How+to+suicide_90d8ac_5397313.jpg (105KB, 780x500px) Image search: [Google]
How+to+suicide_90d8ac_5397313.jpg
105KB, 780x500px
>>
File: SlzUs2L.png (858KB, 741x637px) Image search: [Google]
SlzUs2L.png
858KB, 741x637px
>>
Don't kill yourself call me.
>>
File: Output.png (678KB, 891x507px) Image search: [Google]
Output.png
678KB, 891x507px
>>7451465
>Kill yourself in a fun way, suicides are so fucking boring. Do something memorable with your death, you clearly didn't do it with your life.
>>
File: bettybag.jpg (272KB, 1600x1540px) Image search: [Google]
bettybag.jpg
272KB, 1600x1540px
>>7447575
>No hugboxing, looking for methods since I have no access to firearms.
>>
File: images.png (11KB, 323x156px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
11KB, 323x156px
>>
>>
>>
I'm going to take a small razor blade and cut into my face. Maybe I'll keep going and split my cheek entirely and bleed out. It's a bit of a coin flip, really.
>>
>>7447575
Do you really believe you are capable of suicide without eventually fucking up and end up crippled/ disfigured and very a live to live through it? You are not! If you weren't a loser you would not be suicidal.
>>
File: glasgow.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
glasgow.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>7454436
>I'm going to take a small razor blade and cut into my face. Maybe I'll keep going and split my cheek entirely and bleed out. It's a bit of a coin flip, really.
>>
File: tumblr_n3wqyduAQF1snzwfko1_500.gif (791KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3wqyduAQF1snzwfko1_500.gif
791KB, 500x300px
>>7447575

pls get help

1 8 0 0 273 8255
>>
File: sop.jpg (202KB, 790x444px) Image search: [Google]
sop.jpg
202KB, 790x444px
HOW TO KILL YOURSELF

1. get a shotgun with some buck shot, put it in your mouth and aim between your ears. this has the highest success rate. REMEMBER! in the mouth, NEVER under the chin unless you want to have a really bad time.

2. drink a lot of water until your tummy hurts and then go into a full bathtub and just inhale. you will go unconscious imminently without any conscious resistance. get a hotel so no one can rescue you; you have a chance of being revived with brain damage.

3. jump off a building onto concert. you'll just fucking splatter.the force will break your spine and mulsh your brain around and you'll be dead before you even know what hit ya

4. take a lot of drugs, attach a hose from the exhaust of your car into the window. start er up and slowly pass out. smells bad so light a candle maybe I dunno

BAD IDEAS

cutting is hard as fuck, don't even bother with that

hanging from a door will be easy until you start to convulse and then you feel everything and panic.
>>
>>7447662
This.
Live stream it on /b/ or gtfo
>>
Will 13 storeys be enough to off myself immediately when I hit the ground?
>>
>>7455658
yeah

aim for concrete and do it at night when no one is around. do not worry about how you land because when the first leg touches the ground you will shift to your side and land on your side and die hard. just don't have your legs straight out. but if it's concrete it doesn't matter. but really tho just land head first and your whole brain will be a hemorrhaged messed.

also consider not killing yourself in such a selfish way because you are going to cause traffic in the morning and would traumatize people. your guts will spill out and itll be gross for everyone. if you land head first your face will not be recognizable.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.