[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do other transgirls plan on having their nipples pierced?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1_1280.jpg (150KB, 724x483px)
1_1280.jpg
150KB, 724x483px
Do other transgirls plan on having their nipples pierced?
>>
>>7446040
I think it looks gross and tacky. They just poke through clothes and look weird.
>>
Yes, once mine stop being so intensely in pain all the time
>>
>>7446040

I was considering that, in addition to a belly button piercing. In the end I decided a piercing just doesn't belong in my nips. I think I could still get the navel piercing though, but I'm yet to even get my ears pierced. My parents aren't OK with my transition and I can't drive, so it might be a while.
>>
Odd question but to any transbians here do you prefer girls with small nipples or big ones?

The massive ones that fade out spottily have always been a turn off for me so I'm hoping I don't end up with something like that
>>
>>7446040

it makes them more sensitive, but there is scar tissue.
i got mine pierced and they were very painful for a couple of months until they healed. just the movement of taking off a t-shirt (which sometimes would catch on them) was enough to make me scream.
and my partner always wanted to pull on them during sex which made me scream and he thought i was screaming with pleasure but i wasn't.
ultimately i took them out because they were a hassle and people at the gym would keep asking me if they hurt whenever i was changing and then looking at me like i was a degenerate (which i am, but still)
now they are mostly healed but there is still scar tissue which makes them look erect all the time (which is nice) and they are waaay more sensitive to being pinched or bitten so overall they have improved my sex life a lot, even though i no longer wear any jewelry in them.
>>
Do transgirls have nipples?
>>
>>7446251
After surgery, obviously
>>
>>7446251
Yes, big ones.
>>
>>7446251

everyone has nipples.
are you retarded?
>>
>>7446040
Ew, no. I'm no slut.
>>
>>7446090
Did you get keloid scars on your nipples? I got those on my earlobes and they are just nasty to have. I'm still trying to figure out how to remove my keloid scars I got from a bad piercing infection.
>>
>>7446086
My exes changed color. They were medium sized but depending on where she was on her period they were either one color all around or they faded the way you describe.
>>
>>7446040
i got my dick pierced, does that count? pa ftw
>>
>>7446781
>trans
>not a slut
We have an endangered species here.
>>
>>7446086

I'm not a transbian, I'm actually bisexual; but I love gumdrop-sized nipples with large areolae. And I hope I get them too actually.

>>7446090

>which makes them look erect all the time (which is nice)

My niggress.

>and they are waaay more sensitive to being pinched or bitten so overall they have improved my sex life a lot

Sounds like it might be cool to get my nipples pierced after all.
>>
>>7447272
some people are just prone to keloid scarring. If youve had it before its not guaranteed to happen again, but its more likely than it would be for someone who hadnt had it before. I personally wouldnt risk it
>>
>>7447705
>I'm not a transbiam, I'm actually bisexual
Like that's better.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.