[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is with the LGBT community these days?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

MFW I'm bisexual but want no part of the LGBT community because it's been taken over by crazy people with victim complexes. Between the snowflakes with various narcissistic personality disorders and the goddamn feminists who are using gays to gain more victim points and push their bullshit personal vendettas, I just can't be a part of it.
>>
File: ?.gif (800KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
?.gif
800KB, 500x500px
>>7446011
I can relate to you. In no way do I want to be "special" or a "victim". People think we are like this because tumblr and feminism is so popular.
>>
>>7446022
Even on the few times I've been out to pride events or the local gay club I've just seen nothing I wanted any part of...the pride events were full of people acting like idiots, concerts held afterward were full of lesbians rapping horribly about the patriarchy and their perceived oppression(this is Canada for fuck sakes, gay marriage has been legal here for over a decade and even before that were anti discrimination laws out the ass) and scrawny girly twinks making really awful pop-rock music, the gay clubs were full of people who can't dance and shitty pop music, even if I really fucking dug the decor, all neon panels and leather furniture, and I got the stink eye from the bartender every time I went up and ordered a beer.
>>
*crickets chirping*
>>
>>7446011
Being trans is a meme enough already, it doesnt help when tumblr faggots claim that only 986 gender have been "discovered"
>>
>>7446011
>MFW I'm bisexual
You lost all credibility right there.
>>
>>7446011
I'm with you OP. Never went to a parade, never went to a gay bar. I am masc, I enjoy my masculinity and would not trade it for all the acceptance the gay community has to offer. Moved down to the south, got some guns, joined a gun club and life has been fucking good. Have yet to meet a single phobe, everyone is really nice and we have a lot of fun popping off rounds. You listen to these whackos online they'd have you thinking you're going to get lynched.
>>
>>7448527
Have heard similar stuff before -- they don't hate homosexuals, they hate faggotry and want ppl to stick to their gender roles. Is that true?
>>
>>7446011
>What the fuck is with the LGBT community these days?
Straight "allies" and "queers".
>>
>>7446039
>I got the stink eye from the bartender every time I went up and ordered a beer.
why?
>>
Remember kids: if you don't own at least 20 gay flags, have your hair dyed, and have gotten bullied you aren't a real gay person. Oh, and being at all masculine when your a guy or at all feminine when youre a girl is forbidden, not a true gay.

You'd think for all the shit they claim to put up with, they'd be more accepting.
>>
>>7449781
>queer eye for the straight guy
>>
>>7449846
did you even read what was written?
>>
>>7449869
Now this is what I call advanced autism! Goddamn that's an impressive lack of awareness.
>>
>>7449869
bad day, sport?
>>
>>7449869
hi i wrote that

read it again, the point was to highlight people alienating in the community for not being just like them, ironic because most people in the lgbt community get shit for just that. maybe start reading before YOU need to be the bossy one
>>
>>7446011
You're bisexual so your opinion on the community is completely worthless
>>
>>7446039
Why are mascfags so obnoxious? Normal straight people aren't like this.
>>
>>7449822
This was a joke

>>7449869
You are a joke
>>
>>7446011
I'm ftm and go to a school where more than half half the student body is like this. Thinking of transferring out cause I don't wanna feel like I'm on salon.com every time I go outside.
>>
File: image.jpg (277KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277KB, 1440x900px
>>7446011
Victim complexes are the single biggest problem with humans today. It's a constant he-said-she-said crying bitch slap fight and no one wants to just get the fuck over themselves and stop holding grudges over shit that has never once happened to them.
>>
>>7446011
>I'm bisexual

Pls stick to straight relationships thnx
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 600x615px
>>7446011
MFW Americans act like Trump is gonna send death squads to purge all gays.
>>
>>7449765
It is very true which is why they will never support trannies.
>>
>>7451839
southern fag here

most people dont give a shit about transitioned individuals, people who are still transitioning however...
>>
>>7450924
>in australia
>all my sjw sister talks about is how trump hates everyone who isn't straight/white/male and how pence is going to force the lgbt+ into shock treatment
It shits me off because not only is it verifiably wrong, it doesn't even matter to us
>>
>>7452012
>people who are still transitioning however...

In other words they only tolerate those that can pass. You proved my point so thanks. If you have fully transitioned you should be able to stealth, no doubt if you look like a 6/10 and start bragging about being trans they're gonna shit on you.
>>
>>7455575
>tfw you talk shit about Pence because you only read 4chan

H-hey, f am
>>
>>7455575
She's probably worried that your retarded country is gonna imitate Trump
>>
>>7456352
Pauline 2019
Australians vote on a slogan, hence Kevin 07

t. Australian who didn't vote this year due to lack of slogans
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.