[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shaving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Does it gets easier if I trim the hair first?
>>
>>7445166
Did you even read the epilator's instructions? First you HAVE to trim the hair. Baka. The first time is the worst though. Expect red skin for 2-3 days.
>>
>>7445184
It was lend to me so, no... thanks anon
>>
>>7445166
no blood? get out!
>>
>>7445166
Shave first, then use it every day.
>>
>>7445190
Do you have a hair trimmer perhaps? Or a beard trimmer. (use without the guard, never cut myself)

You can use that since its simpler than actualy shaving the hairs (you can epilate right after using the trimmer where if you shaved youd have to wait days for the hairs to regrow a bit)
>>
File: unghi 1.jpg (56KB, 472x315px) Image search: [Google]
unghi 1.jpg
56KB, 472x315px
>>7445184
>Expect red skin for 2-3 days.

>Tfw red bubbles for weeks.
God doesn't like me apparently.
>>
>>7445166

Why is it always the gorillas who are AGP?
>>
>>7446646
I've got like 5x that amount of hair yet I'm basically a short skinny little twink if it weren't for the hair
>>
>>7446632

Same, I've tried almost everything but nothing seems to be able to remove hair without making my legs look like absolute shit for a month or two. My next step is Nair, but I don't know if I'm even going to bother.
>>
>>7446784
If you keep epilating it will stop happening once the follicle gets weakened enough.
>>
>>7446696
I am in your exact same situation.
Thank god for laser hair removal.
>>
>>7445166
When you're so hairy, better use a shaving cream. It literally stinks like shit, but it's worth it.
>>
>>7446632
EXFLOIAYE EXFOLIATE

Quick run down on stuff you need and how to's.

Go to your local shop or whatever and get those or similar items:

Rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle
Standard shower loofah those ball type ones should work
exfolating soap (look for the dove lightly exfolating bars, usually a 4-pack for $4)
Your usual razors+trimmer

To avoid red bumps start by using a beard/face trimmer without a guard. Before using it though rinse it with really hot water (I usually heat up a bit of water in a kettle) then spray it with some rubbing alcohol and let it dry for a few minutes.

Get in a hot steamy shower and start trimming, avoid going over the same area mutliple times and start trimming with the grain then if necessary against the grain.

Now before you move on to shaving or whatever your next lreffered method is, use the soap and the loofah to gently clean the areas you trimmed then get out of the shower and PAT dry. Do not violently rub dry.

Dry off for a bit and get back in the shower and apply some shaving gel (personally prefer something with aloe) and start shaving with the grain then against the grain if necessary, use the same exfoliating procedure as the one mentioned for trimming, same goes for drying.

Once completely dry apply aloe vera gel if you want.

And bam! Silky smooth skin no red bumps no irritation. Keep in mind that you need to do that a few times before you get the desired effects. Using a fresh set of blades on your razor also helps quite a bit.
>>
>>7445166
>torture
>>
>>7445166
Yes. Way WAY easier. Un-trimmed hair will clog the shit out of razors.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.