[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /lgbt/ About 6 years ago I was going to come out as trans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Say_desu.gif.png (139KB, 320x244px)
Say_desu.gif.png
139KB, 320x244px
Sup /lgbt/

About 6 years ago I was going to come out as trans (mtf) to my family however my brother (now sister) took my own secret, came out after having two children and now the entire family hates her for abandoning the kids and lying consantly.

The whole family hating and abusive shit that I saw sent to her when she did come out put me off my own path, led to drug use, dropping out of university, stuff i'm not proud of to say the least.

I am now in a position where this can happen in a way that my own life and career path aren't completely fucked, I have a girlfriend who understands and still loves me (I own more feminine clothes than she does, and wears at least indoors.)

Anyway, to get to the point, I am in the UK and have been referred to an endocronologist as my first appointment, possibly due to hormones with my father being XXY rather than XY, and also maybe because I was actually born with hypospadias.

I'm after advice from people who have been through the system in the UK, I do have faith that my GP has my best interests at heart, though do worry whether he's following the right procedures?

Thanks for reading.
>>
Any sort of advice even a kill yourself at this stage would be something I guess ;_;
>>
>>7444829
I don't know anything applicable to your situation but if you insist I'll say this: Hold on to your courage. You can do this!
>>
>>7444783
>my brother got a sex change
>proceeded to be a terrible person
>they will hate me for being trans

You know you can be trans and not a shitty human being right?
Why do trans people project critiques of their personal life onto their sexuality ? If I hate you for stealing from an old lady it's not because of homophobia.
>>
>>7444829
Maybe post in a general? HRTgen maybe?
Just repeat your specific question about NHS
That or be patient; this is a slow board
>>
Sorry it was more of a bump than anything else, didn't realise that board existed to be honest I'll take a look, there was a lot of hate and it put me in a bad headspace, so sorry if I came across as though it's auto hate from everyone, just family gets me a bit sensitive to how they react, maybe overly so ^^
>>
>>7444783
kek transbians really are top-tier for ruining other peoples lives.
What's with transbians dysphoria that forces them all to get married and have kids. It makes no sense. Like it's ridiculously common among transbians.
They need to get their shit together and stop wrecking other peoples lives.
>>
>>7444892
They keep telling themselves it's just a fetish, that's it's easier to find a woman as a man, and try to man up to get over it. When they realize that it didn't cure their dysphoria and only made it worse, it's too late for 'graceful' transition.
>>
Yeah I wouldn't even dream of following the same path myself in having kids and getting married to then come out, we have a comfortable setup don't wanna ruin it too much
>>
Do you live with family? If not, just transition, just do it, if they ask, tell them the truth, and reassure them you won't be a fuckup like your sister. As far as the procedure goes, get your records of hormone levels and check with /hrtgen/ to make sure it is going right, they really know their shit.
>>
No i have a sustainable self sufficient life style now so i dont hav efamily iossues to worry about, could somebody link me to /hrtgen/ im confused as to how to get there, or do i just post in /gen/?
>>
>>7444783
Stop looking for answers to happiness through some external source. It's best to fully comprehend and understand when and why these thoughts and desires came about.
>>
>>7445087
Done all that tried living with who I am and tackling the emotional side but came to the realisation it's more than just intrusive thoughts, and it's not getting any easier as I get older, not going into everything but there are no doubts whatsoever this is the right thing to do now :)
>>
>>7444783
Brother is "trans". You are "trans"

What the fuck did your parents do wrong, you poor, misguided soul.
>>
>>7445216
This is actually far more common than you think. Transsexuality etc tends to run in the family.
>>
Yeah I'm not blaming my parents for how I am that's retarded, most of what we know has only come to light in the past 30 years or so, I'm fine with it just want to do something about it, couldn't live with myself if I didn't make the best possible life for myself.
>>
>>7444907
this, I'm questioning now but that was the path I was going to go down. I feel like I need to address this now before I do anything like that

Also condolences, OP. A similar thing happened to me and I kicked the trans thing to the curb for a while as well
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.