[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>every transition timeline has a person slowly morphing from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1287206849120.jpg (53KB, 650x405px) Image search: [Google]
1287206849120.jpg
53KB, 650x405px
>every transition timeline has a person slowly morphing from guy to girl

How the fuck do you do this? This is so fucking overhwelming, how the fuck do I stop looking like a guy and start looking like a girl? What are the very first steps?
>>
>>7444732
In one day you could take all of those pictures.
Start with dood pics in t shirts, then pics wearing hoodies, then pics in girl clothes , then pics with full make up.
Different wigs for bonus points.
>>
>>7444732
Start by ordering hormones and growing your hair out I guess.
>>
>>7444732
>What are the very first steps?
Going to a doctor who is not transphobic and willing to help you transition is a good start. But more importantly, and I feel a lot of people overlook this preventable problem, if you live in a conservative area, like Alabama, Mississippi, or Islamfuckingstan, I strongly urge you to move to a better location. Also if you know your family is generally anti-gay or anti-trans, you should cut all contact with them. In retrospect, coming out of the closet and accepting yourself will be very easy compared with trying to live or coexist with the people you've known before you made the transition to your new gender.
>>
>>7444789
>>7444751
I already have long hair and am on hormones. I just look like a guy. I don't have a really mannish face or anything, I know I could pass eventually, but just how the fuck do I get there?
>>
>>7444802
I'm kinda where you are Op, or I was a few months ago. It takes a while, really people say they start to fail boy mode after just a few months on hrt but it took me about a year. Make sure your levels are good and consider an orchi.

Besides waiting big things to work on that don't require you to be kinda passing already are posture and hair. Other small things like changing your deodorant, learning an applying proper skin and hair care can really count for a lot. It's important to remember that these things don't happen overnight and the speed varies for everyone.

Still if you want some simple instructions:
1. Hair removal
2. Skin and hair care
3. Posture

Long term stuff:
If you don't already do exercise to build your hips and butt. Being fit goes a very long way toward being attractive.

Start working on your voice. It's hard and it takes a long time but there's no passing if you sound like a guy.
>>
>>7444732
>every transition timeline has a person slowly morphing from guy to careful misdirection
It's simple, OP, you become a magician.
>>
>>7444802
I'm 14 months on hormones and tbqh I don't really see my face changing. But I started to fail boymode like in first 2 months; and in 6 months - till now I pass to strangers 100% of time (at least I didn't see anyone clock me even after spending really long time communicating and talking to people irl).
What I'm trying to say is even though I don't see (almost) anything change on my face, people now see me as a girl.
So OP, don't judge just by the mirror or photos (I for example look horrible on photos at least I see it that way), judge by how other people (who didn't know you as a boy).
>>
>>7445052
*judge by how other people (who didn't know you as a boy) see you.

Whoops, corrected
>>
>>7445052
If you dressed like a guy and talked in your normal voice would you pass a guy though? Assuming you hide your boobs of course
>>
>>7444802
If u don't pass before hrt you won't pass after
>>
>>7445081
>If you dressed like a guy
I don't go boymode ever since I started failing it ~11-12 months ago, so I don't know for sure.
>and talked in your normal voice
At first I had two separate voices - my natural and a girl's. But now that I haven't used my former natural voice for almost a year it's gone. My new voice replaced it completely.
But I can guess if I dress in guys clothes and somehow hide my long hair I'd pass for a guy (probably under my real age though).
>>
>>7444732
Guys and girls don't look that much different to be honest. It's easy as a piece of cake for a born male to pass for a female.
>>
>>7447297
>Guys and girls don't look that much different. It's easy as a piece of cake for a born male to pass for a female.
the most hon-est comment ever
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.